Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929299 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Senseii:

So this car still dey pain you? Cheiii

Your WHITEMONKEY remains a big time failure...deal with it

There’s nothing that can pain me regarding pere. The only thing that can pain me is White not winning which isn’t possible as we speak based on current standings.

So kindly run back to voting your failed general because he will need it for the incoming disgrace he will face on Sunday.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:
[s]There’s nothing that can pain me regarding pere. The only thing that can pain me is White not winning which isn’t possible as we speak based on current standings.

So kindly run back to voting your failed general because he will need it for the incoming disgrace he will face on Sunday.[/s]

e pain am! grin

No lie!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Four names only will still ring a bell, years after this Shine ya eye season:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere
The other housemates will be forgotten after one year.
You people say this every year ,aren't you tired already .
Like every single year , you state boldly who will reign and who will be forgetten.

It never ever pans out the way you people say it , yet every year same story .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere

The way you think your std was forgotten. Abi? Better go and treat it. Yahoo boy like you angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Senseii:

e pain am! grin

No lie!!!

No worry, whatever that makes you feel better tongue

Patiently waiting for Sunday cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Threebear in the mud. The shim shall be disgraced come Sunday as usual.

Always supporting failures, from Maria down to Pere grin
Person wey don win a 10M+ car plus millions of naira too, That one na failure? Whitemonkey gang thinking with their anus once again

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
2% and 1%

Stop smoking expired weed
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mousup40:
and if whitemoney wins? would you also delete your account and existence from nairaland?

Does it look like I care about who wins I'm just here to be entertained by the banting fans that like dragging each other.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

If I hear say Cross and Angel name no reign, Maria too

You people like controversial characters, next year we will be calling housemates Angel, Maria, Cross, even Emmanuel sef.

Saga will reign more than Nini, but I understand you are a Nini fan, so, you must dash your girl level.

Nini had a unique role on the show. Different from any other edition and different from the above.

Blunt and stand up!

She was more like the female Pere but livelier. While Pere was gunning for the hero to bully, Nini was gunning for every bullies while protecting the weak in the house (not just Pere sef. even Saga chopped when she thought he was bullying Liquorose). Not forgetting her cranky funny side. Na Saga's gumbody spoilt her game but they were still far better than Emmarose cos they were livelier and talked a lot.

All the people you mentioned can all be put in a "flirting" box. All of them have got similar game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:
Liquorose is really beating Whitemonkey !

Wow ! grin

bookmarked grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
The reason most people are predicting Rose is topping is because we haven't been seeing her percentage to know how strong or weaker she is. If the organisers didn't show Pere percentage last week,most would've swore he's topping but since everybody knows where he stands and how 20% gap will be hard to close within a week. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rose is now leading grin grin grin
Pesin wey Pere sef go top come Sunday grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

If I hear say Cross and Angel name no reign, Maria too

You people like controversial characters, next year we will be calling housemates Angel, Maria, Cross, even Emmanuel sef.

Saga will reign more than Nini, but I understand you are a Nini fan, so, you must dash your girl level.

Lol... I wish say Maria stay longer,yes for sure. But dem do her dirty make she quick go house. Forget say Nini na my fave, I dey yarn right na. Saga and Nini Dem both dey reign together, if you dey follow up their media round you Sha go understand. Media houses go milk both at least for another 2 years,and their game story go dey every body lips even in years to come. Na so e reach.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
If dem never comot Yousef,dem for say the whole of North,Yemen and telemundo are crashing the poll for him grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
maxwell530:
If dem never comot Yousef,dem for say the whole of North,Yemen and telemundo are crashing the poll for him grin grin grin grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:

Lol... Not true. They were always giving viewers something to talk about... Nini with her liveliness and friendly bants, and Saga with the energy... Nahh, it would have been a lot more interesting to watch. Those guys were the content of this show after Maria got evicted, no cap!

Content of the show in your dreams angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
maxwell530:

This is wickedness......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
maxwell530:
[s]If dem never comot Yousef,dem for say the whole of North,Yemen and telemundo are crashing the poll for him[/s] grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
lajid:

Really funny, you should be concerned about the failed General who will be disgraced come Sunday. WM has got the bag on lockdown already cool

Pere disgraced on Sunday ,did anybody tell you he will be winning ?

Many of you guys like to bring unnecessary talk

Your favorite is winning the show and yet most of you are still angry about someone who isn’t winning

No be juju be that grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kai nothing comes close to First love undecided

I still feel like something is missing in this show since the exit of my Boma BoomBoom!!

Even though I still love some housemates in there still doesn't fill up!!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:
Saga and Nini
Whitemoney
General Pere

Saga will reign ,nini will be forgotten

Where is Maria angel and cross ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eagba(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Better go vote for your fat bloated pig

Liquorose dey panel beat am
robot rose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Whitemonkey's fans are a bunch of clowns.

It doesn't take much to rile them up since they're a bunch of bandwagoners only supporting the pig because they know he's the favorite to win .

Imagine telling us pere will be disgraced on Sunday....

Did we ever say pere is winning? grin

How is something we were never expecting going to be a disgrace to us?

Whiteclowns rest na grin

It ain't that serious.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Osedagal:

Lol... I wish say Maria stay longer,yes for sure. But dem do her dirty make she quick go house. Forget say Nini na my fave, I dey yarn right na. Saga and Nini Dem both dey reign together, if you dey follow up their media round you Sha go understand. Media houses go milk both at least for another 2 years,and their game story go dey every body lips even in years to come. Na so e reach.

Yeah. Maria was a content too. Didn't notice her name on the list. My beautiful Coconut head Maria grin I miss her. Reminds me of when she said no one can force her to go watch movie with the people who nominated her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
As The mouthpiece of God,assistant Jesus,the chief Angel of God wey you be na....you now those that will reign in the future or those that will not reign,those that will fail and those that will succeed..those that will make money and those that will not.....those that will be forgotten and those that will not be forgotten...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by prodiG(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:

It's printed on your smatcard. To login with it, you have to use the name or number the decoder is registered in
Ok.Thanks!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm. Everyone seem to be underating cross. That guy is a threat oo. Ok oo
maxwell530:
The reason most people are predicting Rose is topping is because we haven't been seeing her percentage to know how strong or weaker she is. If the organisers didn't show Pere percentage last week,most would've swore he's topping but since everybody knows where he stands and how 20% gap will be hard to close within a week. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
maxwell530:

Nobody ever said pere will top whitemoney ,stop lying ,it’s you guys that use to call pere 14 percent and you guys even claimed queen had more fans than him ,after revealing pere percentage on Sunday I am no more seeing the 14 percent trolling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mandorland:
I don't think any of these housemates would get below 5% come Sunday...for the first time we won't be seeing 1 percenters in the finale

During PepperDem, every finalist there had an individual fanbase. Strong too!
Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi. Their respective fanbases were independent of each other, and they definitely were not one percenters.

It just so happened that Mercy was much, much stronger than all of them. But those guys been get real ride-or-die fans. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

It's a very tight contest ..
Liquorose leading .

Pere and Whitemonkey battling for two .

Sunday will be interesting ...

This is the first time on the show liquorose has ever lead Whitemonkey .

shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jhenny:
Hmm. Everyone seem to be underating cross. That guy is a threat oo. Ok oo

That is why he will be fourth....he cannot be second or third...he cannot lead pere on that poll........not at this moment when major alliances are almost zero....all man for himself..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Saga will reign ,nini will be forgotten

Where is Maria angel and cross ?

When you think saga you will always remember Nini. Maria's early eviction did her dirty. Tbh I don't know about Cross, he was just good vibes. Angel , yay! Cos she had a controversial personality and the first real bad bitch since I started watching BBN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Nobody ever said pere will top whitemoney ,stop lying ,it’s you guys that use to call pere 14 percent and you guys even claimed queen had more fans than him ,after revealing pere percentage on Sunday I am no more seeing the 14 percent trolling

it haff go cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.