Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921141 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jadentico:

Maybe She never regarded WhiteMoney as a friend.

We all saw those she actually called her friends in the house and she never nominated them.

Because she was fake. Pretending to be his friend and trying to take him down from behind.

You guys can not know real if it hits you in the face. Fortunately, the WhiteMoneyGang, aka Born Champions know WhiteMoney is real.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Threebear:

Keep voting.
Tbh I'm not really into voting .I just follow the show for fun.But the cockiness of the whiterates is so off putting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jadentico:

Me sef I love Stanning those who don't win but have potentials because their winning outside the show is usually louder.

Just negodu my Nengi na. Giving me joy and bragging rights from left and right. So also will MARIA...
Chetup, na biracial girls you dey like. Any fine light skinned biracial girl is good to go. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olodo Cross can't remember the month he entered the house cheesy Clown cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I've never and will never be a bandwagoner!

I supported Mike during his time because i could relate with his personality. If I wanted to join bandwagon that yr. I would've stanned Mercy or Tacha.

I supported Laycon because of his talent. I didn't support him because of any bandwagon nonsense.

I supported Maria this yr because she's as real as they come. Even when I had the opportunity to join Rose or White donkey's bandwagon.

The signal was already here since the first night when you all fell for the "Cubana guy" bandwagon.. I took my time, studied the housemates. Saw no substance in White Donkey. Found out he was as fake as they come and many of you all just want to have the feeling of stanning a potential winner..

I chose Maria and will choose her over and over again. Your fave don't have to win. It's low lifers that think they must stan the winner yearly just so they can feel they've achieved something reasonable in their miserable lives with the 100 online votes they drop weekly.

Come correct next time or don't come at all!
BBNaija 2021: How Maria Stabbed White Money On The Back: A Costly Mistake or Good Strategy?

The Big Brother Naija show started more than a week ago and alot has happened already. House mate have quarrelled, some house mates became closer, they had fun games and many more. If you can recall that Big Brother informed the house mates about there being two wild cards (Fake house mates). He instructed them to fish them out so they would be evicted, unfortunately the house mates were unable to Identify the fake house mates.

This gave them an edge over the house mates during evictions, the fake house mates were given the opportunity to put anyone up for nomination. Yesterday Big Brother called Maria into the diary room so she can put up four people for nomination. What she did caused alot of reactions amongst fans, she definitely made alot of people angry. Maria went ahead to nominate White Money for eviction, now white Money and a few other house mates may go home on Sunday.

White Money knew that Maria was a fake housemate but he did not tell anybody, he just kept quiet to protect her so she would not go home. White Money even told Maria about this fact hoping she would be happy to hear it. Instead of her to reciprocate the loyalty, she betrayed him by putting him up for eviction.

Maria could have chosen any other housemate in that house but she chose the same person that have been friends with her, she chose the same person kept her secret and made sure she stays in that house. If white money had told the house mates about Maria being a fake house mate, she would have been evicted by now.

This mistake made by Maria would make her lose a few fans, just yesterday alot of people said they would no longer support her because of her actions. Even her Instagram page is filled with mean words from fans, some people even said they would unfollow her. Hopefully she gets to amend things with White Money, and hopefully his fans get to forgive her and see it’s just a game.

https://naijmobile.com/bbnaija-2021-how-maria-stabbed-white-money-on-the-back-a-costly-mistake-or-good-strategy/

Then someone will say WhiteMoney is fake, Maria is real. WhiteMoney is as real as they come.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
out of the 3835 comments on ay comedian's post about liquorose, over 3500 of the comment says they will vote whitemoney only. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
arukwe123:
Chetup, na biracial girls you dey like. Any fine light skinned biracial girl is good to go. undecided

I also love dark skinned girls mind you.

I supported Mercy during her time. Is she biracial?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Because she was fake. Pretending to be his friend and trying to take him down from behind.

You guys can not know real if it hits you in the face. Fortunately, the WhiteMoneyGang, aka Born Champions know WhiteMoney is real.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

She never pretended though, your whitepig was the one who was more into the friendship thing with her. Maria was just cordial with him.

The trickster you stan is the fake.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
feelgood:

Er, pls what has ManU got to do with a BB housemate? angry
ManU remains the greatest English (and World) football club of all time. cheesy wink
Pere is a reformed good guy. He will go places. Same with other HMs. That he has toxic supporters ain't his fault.
All the same, WhiteMoney is going to be the capo di tutti i capi of all BBN winners cool

PeriodT.
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

"I felt like my relationship with White Money wasn't good enough during my time on the Show.

I truly expected him to nominate me because he had every reason to do that. I was clearly a comfortable option for him at that time.

When I realised that he wasn't one of the individuals who put me up for eviction, I knew I have wronged him".

During the interview, Ebuka further asked Maria if she's willing to be friends with White Money outside the House.

She responded: "Of course! I think if he can actually forgive me, we will be friends. I know I have offended him".

Maria's statement proves she has realised that WhiteMoney isn't the kind of person she perceived him to be in the House.

WhiteMoney was her friend and she stabbed him in the back. Then went openly to try to pull him down. That is not what real people do.

To WhiteMoney she was his friend. Even when he knew she nominated him for eviction, he forgave her and never nominated her. Even when she openly tried to spoil his game (that is what Maria meant by comfortable option), he did not.

WhiteMoney was real to his friendship to her.

Yet people will call Maria real, and call WhiteMoney fake. Ha!!!

Yeah same thing I said. She didn't regard him friend enough in the house.. Probably coming out, she realized he didn't nominate her and felt awkward.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jadentico:

She never pretended though, your whitepig was the one who was more into the friendship thing with her. Maria was just cordial with him.

Story. Why did she cry and hug WhiteMoney after nominating him for eviction. She was just a fake person. Pretending to be a friend but stabbing in the back.

While WhiteMoney maintained loyalty, because he is REAL.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Story. Why did she cry and hug WhiteMoney after nominating him for eviction. She was just a fake person. Pretending to be a friend but stabbing in the back.

While WhiteMoney maintained loyalty, because he is REAL.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

Atleast everyone is realizing how fake the clown you Stan is... cheesy grin

Whitemonkey is/ wasn't maria's friend and she doesn't regard him.
Know this and know peace.

If you like post a pic of maria kissing whitemonkey sef, maria no send the pig. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jadentico:

That is the problem with you guys. You just throw words. Who is a trickster here? The one loyal and protecting a friend? Or, the one pretending to be a friend and stabbing in the back.

WHITEMONEY IS TOO REAL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jadentico:

Atleast everyone is realizing how fake the clown you Stan is... cheesy grin

Whitemonkey is/ wasn't maria's friend and she doesn't regard him.
Know this and know peace.

You don't know what is real or fake. I rest my case here.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Leaforever:

GenZ pple are all horoscopes, good vibes, and reading energies. Very lazy set of pple to work with. undecided

I love them!
Both hedonistic and passionate (towards causes)...paradox...EndSARS showed us this...
Twitter foray has made me all horoscope-ey and all...I am kinda lazy too, lol...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That is the problem with you guys. You just throw words. Who is a trickster here? The one loyal and protecting a friend? Or, the one pretending to be a friend and stabbing in the back.

WHITEMONEY IS TOO REAL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Las las,

Ogbeni this friendship thing no be by force na.

Maria never called Whitemonkey her friend. Her relationship with him in the house was cordial..

She was asked by an OAP if she would be friends with him outside the house, diplomatically she said if he would want.
I doubt maria is interested in any friendship with your trickster... cheesy

Whitemonkey is the fakest housemate this season. Even faker than his bleached skin.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Neither do you!. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

Ogbeni this friendship thing no be by force na.

Maria never called Whitemonkey her friend. Her relationship with him in the house was cordial..

She was asked by an OAP if she would be friends with him outside the house, diplomatically she said if he would want.
I doubt maria is interested in any friendship with your trickster... cheesy

Whitemonkey is the fakest housemate this season. Even faker than his bleached skin.

Stop changing story. Don't lie about something that can easily get exposed by a simple google search.

She said, she really did like him and still does but she doesn’t know what happened with their relationship. However, she said, if Whitemoney will ever forgive her, she is sure they can be friends again.

https://abtc.ng/bbnaija-2021-if-whitemoney-can-ever-forgive-me-we-can-be-friends-maria/

If you say she gave a diplomatic answer, you are saying Maria is fake. cheesy

She meant every word. Those she relied on threw her under a bus. Pere and Liquorose.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Madam rose and her son lool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Dem neva even announce winners self....some haters don dey cry......More premium tears loading on sunday.....

WMG VOTE OOOOOOOO!!!!

But you are the one who has been lamenting na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Stop changing story. Don't lie about something that can easily get exposed by a simple google search.

https://abtc.ng/bbnaija-2021-if-whitemoney-can-ever-forgive-me-we-can-be-friends-maria/

She said, [b]she really did like him and still does but she doesn’t know what happened with their relationship. However, she said, if Whitemoney will ever forgive her, she is sure they can be friends again.
[/b]
If you say she gave a diplomatic answer, you are saying Maria is fake. cheesy

She meant every word. Those she relied on threw her under a bus. Pere and Liquorose.

That is a diplomatic answer from maria, do you expect her to say she hates him. Ofcourse she doesn't hate him but Don't give a rat's ass about him.. Period!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

That is a diplomatic answer from maria, do you expect her to say she hates him. Ofcourse she doesn't hate him but Don't give a rat's ass about him.. Period!

Let me teach you small. Diplomatic answer is fake answer. Unfortunately, she was not asked if she hates WhiteMoney. She was asked if she wants to continue being a friend to him. She does because, Maria knows WhiteMoney is real and a true friend. She felt foolish after she left the house. She went against the Chosen One. The one who was protecting her and got burnt.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Let me teach you small. Diplomatic answer is fake answer. Unfortunately, she was not asked if she hates WhiteMoney. She was asked if she wants to continue being a friend to him. She does because, Maria knows WhiteMoney is real and a true friend. She felt foolish after she left the house. She went against the Chosen One. The one who was protecting her and got burnt.

If you say being diplomatic is fake, then you just agreed that the trickster you stan is the fakest housemate this year because he invariably asked cross to be diplomatic towards nini as she was fan favorite.. Isn't that the height of fakeness coming from your clown?

Maria answered her questions diplomatically without trying to raise any toxic perception..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

If you say being diplomatic is fake, then you just agreed that the trickster you stan is the fakest housemate this year because he invariably asked cross to be diplomatic towards nini as she was fan favorite.. Isn't that the height of fakeness coming from your clown?

Maria answered her questions diplomatically without trying to raise any toxic perception..

WhiteMoney was protecting Cross. He knew Cross being verbally abusive to a woman will not play well on the table for Cross. He reminded him that, see, this lady has fans in mass. Turning against her can turn against you. Apologize (not pretend). Apologize.

WhiteMoney was protecting Cross game, not being selfish. Clap for WhiteMoney. THE REALEST TO EVER WALK INTO BIG BROTHER HOUSE.

Don't worry, I will tell WhiteMoney to forgive Maria.

Las las,

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Las las,

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

No wonder y'all can't tell whitemonkey is fake even when everyone is saying same.

Even his fellow housemates know that he is a fake and say it all the time.. cheesy

If anybody is fake in that house,it's white monkey and it's not because of his skin tone o.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by joegigs(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Oboi !! You get time ooo,, so you take out time dey reply people wey their head be knock engines

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

No wonder y'all can't tell whitemonkey is fake even when everyone is saying same.

Even his fellow housemate know that he is a fake and say it all the time.. cheesy

If anybody is fake in that house,it's white monkey and it's not because of his skin tone o.

So you're using two Monikers just to prove maria is fake.. cheesy

They should be fast and put you in big brother's house. You think like some of them. Using two monikers how? Do I have that time at all? Angel is so fake, backbiting and gossiping. Pere keeps changing like a chameleon, from hard guy to crying baby. From vilian to caring. Pretending to like WhiteMoney, saying he misjudged him and then gossiping WhiteMoney with Angel.

Yet Angel and Pere are real to you and WhiteMoney is fake.

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

They should be fast and put you in big brother house. You think like some of them. Using two monikers how? Do I have that time at all. Angel is so fake, backbiting and gossiping. Pere keeps changing like a chameleon, from hard guy to crying baby. From vilian to caring. Pretending to like WhiteMoney, saying he misjudged him and then gossiping WhiteMoney with Angel.

Yet Angel and WhiteMoney is real to you and WhiteMoney is fake.

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

Quote me where I ever said Angel and Whitemonkey are real?

Mo ni the whitepig you Stan is fake. He's the fakest this season. No one comes close.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg I dey go sleep jor!

Goodnight to y'all who stan a fake pig like whitemonkey...

May you be fake like him.. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

They should be fast and put you in big brother house. You think like some of them. Using two monikers how? Do I have that time at all. Angel is so fake, backbiting and gossiping. Pere keeps changing like a chameleon, from hard guy to crying baby. From vilian to caring. Pretending to like WhiteMoney, saying he misjudged him and then gossiping WhiteMoney with Angel.

Yet Angel and WhiteMoney is real to you and WhiteMoney is fake.

WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY

Are you not the same active guy in Nigeria sport thread, what’s going on Joe ? I thought you’re smart to discern fakes. Anyways I want to believe he’s the same tribe as you that’s you Stan him. Its understandable.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2021
What is the charms fail and White Juju fails on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2021
What if White lizard fails on Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.