Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920672 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Liquorose may have an untested fanbase. She may not even have much Nigerian fans.

But one thing is sure. And that's the fact that she'll still defeat the obsessed hater and his coalition of Whitemoney haters on Sunday.

She won't top the poll. But only WhiteMoney will be above her.

cool

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2021
ethicallyright:
What if White alligator fails 0ñ sUnDaY ? grin

ethicallyright:
What if White Gay fails on Sunday

ethicallyright:
What if White lizard fails on Sunday

ethicallyright:
What is the charms fail and White Juju fails on

12.38am -1.01am

Within 23 minutes you typed all this......get well soon

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Yale9:
Liquorose may have an untested fanbase. She may not even have much Nigerian fans.

But one thing is sure. And that's the fact that she'll still defeat the obsessed hater and his coalition of Whitemoney haters on Sunday.

She won't top the poll. But only WhiteMoney will be above her.

cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2021
At this point, Amy WMG that gets angry at the haters fake chants can't decipher shame, Lamentations and chronic fear.

Leave them to keep chanting fake fake like when they were chanting change change for buharri, while we keep voting and campaigning for WhiteMoney.

For 10 weeks, you should be used to these bitterleaf farmers who support a moving badluck.

WMG good morning and vote oooo

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Neither of them will take the money, you people think anybody can remove Chosen Winner?

Be like na the first time you dey watch BB Naija be this, Sunday is not far, una go cry multiple tears

You said Cross is your favorite. I have observed you're always triggered when someone says someone else will win apart from WhiteMoney especially when they mention Liquorose, I don't get this honestly.

You either shut them down not to bother, that she will not, and can never win. Please allow people be,it's their opinion. It's like WhiteMoney is from your tribe, I guess so... Na dem smiley

Please campaign for Cross, he's igbo too, and I really like him.

Wahala for us wey our tribe nor dey BBNaija season 6.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2021
BoosBae:

You said Cross is your favorite. I have observed you're always triggered when someone says someone else will win apart from WhiteMoney especially when they mention Liquorose, I don't get this honestly.

You either shut them down not to bother, that she will not, and can never win. Please allow people be,it's their opinion. It's like WhiteMoney is from your tribe, I guess so... Na dem smiley

Loo
U r always quick to chant tribal... Tribalistic
Nobody do u o smiley smiley
Na una type dey instigate war
If tribalistic bigot was a person sprinkled with a dash of stupidity... wink smiley

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2021
grin

Still on my WMG task of the week. Voting with Min of 50 IUC. So far voted with 32 decoder IUCs. Omo my office hear am for me this week, my neighbors talk say I kolo, my church members say this campaign pass evangelism.

WM for d money is a goal we must achieve this week.

It's time to shut d mouth of WM haters for ever n chase then out of NL.

We mooooove! 3 days to go

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2021
scondy:

Them.plenty for this table....which is why their defense can be so weak....no passion in the defense cos u ll know who genuinely likes a hm from the way they write about him...a few do really like him on here...onyii...brubembem...downchelsea....feelgood...I know these 4 ain't about any large fan base ....

But u see the rest.......lol
Remove Brubembem from that list. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2021
BoosBae:

I don't know her tribe but I don't think it's a tribal thing or even a WM thingy though. Safarigirl has a BB-dislike for Rose and Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Giel:
Whitemoney has added gym instructor to his list of many talents cheesy

Talents that he failed at.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
What happened between Angel and Pere is a foreshadowing.

Lol.

Biggie lays the ground for what to come.

Sunday will be epic.

WM, Liqourose and Pere will have the highest votes. WM topping, Pere second and Liqourose Third.

Then they will be ask to play a game to the determine the ultimate winner.

Lol. Remember, none of you actually used money to vote. So you can't hold Biggie ransom.

Lol. The epic final ever. Watch Out!!!

Keep Voting the General, please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Wentworthorg:
BbAmerica ends.Xavier gets 750 000dollars
Wow!

That's a lot!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2021
scondy:

U summarised that guy in a few words....his propensity to win being the highest can never necessitate me to forcefully like him.

Too inauthentic. And we have people like that in real life. Fake .....fake...fake...fake...
1. If there are 10 reasons someone is real and 2 reasons he might be termed fake... A fake person will forget the 10 reasons and clutch to the 2 because that's only what she can relate to. In other words fake recognizes fake.

2. Toxic people will always take KINDNESS as pretence and forgiveness as weakness. It's not surprising cos they can never relate to what they never grew up with even in 100yrs.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2021
BoosBae:

Fact!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2021
doyin01:

12.38am -1.01am

Within 23 minutes you typed all this......get well soon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2021
aryzgreat:
grin

Still on my WMG task of the week. Voting with Min of 50 IUC. So far voted with 32 decoder IUCs. Omo my office hear am for me this week, my neighbors talk say I kolo, my church members say this campaign pass evangelism.

WM for d money is a goal we must achieve this week.

It's time to shut d mouth of WM haters for ever n chase then out of NL.

We mooooove! 3 days to go

Lol. You seem like a happy man. A man who is trying everything to be happy and one way of doing that is by deceiving himself.

With a due respect sir, you are an Idiot.

God bless you.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2021
handelex:
1. If there are 10 reasons someone is real and 2 reasons he might be termed fake... A fake person will forget the 10 reasons and clutch to the 2 because that's only what she can relate to. In other words fake recognizes fake.

2. Toxic people will always take KINDNESS as pretence and forgiveness as weakness. It's not surprising cos they can never relate to what they never grew up with even in 100yrs.

In fact, nor be only one pesin dey this table so, na the whole of bitterleaf parrots FC dey this termites destroyed table.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Whitemoney in the kitchen making jolof rice and smoothies(without coconut though, that's not for me grin) for the housemates.
These people will miss all the premium enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg what has been happening? I took a break from here because I found this year's BBN excruciatingly boring.

Anyway now my fave Saskay is out it's #Liquorose for the money kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Mba Kwa the Rose I see on my screen fit born Emma but age is just a number when their is love that conquers all.
Hian

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
I implore all whitemoney haters to please save your precious tears till Sunday, your lamentations and epistles now are meaningless because whitemoney has already won the show.on Sunday, many of you will delete your existence from nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Lol.

Sunday will be epic.

WM, Liqourose and Pere will have the highest votes. WM topping, Pere second and Liqourose Third.

Lol. Remember, none of you actually used money to vote. So you can't hold Biggie ransom.

You mean screw driver will be used to determine the winner again?. Biggie and scam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:
OMO if you don't know how to read and understand igbo, you won't enjoy this munzy and Mariahangel convo.
I just dey laugh.

Those ones can so gossip in igbo eh!.. grin cheesy

Thank God I'm multilingual. It has its perk.

Una no go kill person for this thread. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I've never and will never be a bandwagoner!

I supported Mike during his time because i could relate with his personality. If I wanted to join bandwagon that yr. I would've stanned Mercy or Tacha.

I supported Laycon because of his talent. I didn't support him because of any bandwagon nonsense.

I supported Maria this yr because she's as real as they come. Even when I had the opportunity to join Rose or White donkey's bandwagon.

The signal was already here since the first night when you all fell for the "Cubana guy" bandwagon.. I took my time, studied the housemates. Saw no substance in White Donkey. Found out he was as fake as they come and many of you all just want to have the feeling of stanning a potential winner..

I chose Maria and will choose her over and over again. Your fave don't have to win. It's low lifers that think they must stan the winner yearly just so they can feel they've achieved something reasonable in their miserable lives with the 100 online votes they drop weekly.

Come correct next time or don't come at all!

See this thing happens every year, where fans on the losing side come up with ridiculous reasons as to why the winner isn't deserving..
"You stanned Laycon for his Talent and you think people stanning whitemoney are bandwagoners". You see what I just quoted is easily the most preposterous comment I have read in a while. The problem with you guys is your inability to smell your hypocrisy.
Granted, Laycon was Talented, but why you think supporting him isn't bandwagon effect is completely lost on me. For one, nobody in that house thought he had even the slightest chance of winning. Because personality wise, he was easily the smallest guy in the house.
If you have the presence of mind to support Laycon for his Talent, why can't you also reason that people Stan White for his personality?
Dude came into the house with the biggest talking point. Even his name was a brag. Carried himself like a king. Hosted his own show on the show. Spoke 3 languages, acted like an A list actor, made us laugh, and even gave life to Delawoods like Pere, who until he went on a Whitemoney manhunt, was basically unknown. For the first 1 or 2 months of the show, all we knew was whitemoney while everyone else rested like they were vacationing. Carried the show on his head like Gala. Even fed your arrogant, covert racist fave who couldn't boil water let alone, make Egusi soup.
Why you think Laycon is more deserving than whitemoney, would go down in history as the most bizarre and most ridiculous thought process ever. People who supported Laycon should not have the balls to criticize whitemoney, because Nnanyi white has more highlights sleeping on this show than Laycon had in 3 months.
There is no better indication of your myopia than the claim that people support white for Bandwagon effect. Because White is probably the only person I have really stanned, that looks like he is going to win. I didn't Stan Mercy or Miracle. I supported Efe and Laycon when people like you started coming up with ridiculous reasons why they shouldn't win and insulting them. Guys do this every year and you clowns don't even realize that ridiculing potential winners, actually make previously indifferent people support them, just to spit on your guts.
Y'all should take several seats and quit boring us with your unintelligent, harebrained Epistles. We would watch whitemoney win and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Come correct or don't come at all.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2021
So Whitemoney has stood up 4 times for eviction this season and this Finale makes it the 5th time he'll be standing cheesy

It's significant because 5 is a number that signifies GRACE and at this 5th time he'll be crowned the Winner smiley

My WMG fam, everyone of you is absolutely doing well, don't relent though, we keep pushing for Mazi cool

Have a blessed day you all.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2021
BoosBae:

Please campaign for Cross, he's igbo too, and I really like him

Gbam!!! She is very similar to beorn1 or whatever it is called....Na same tribalist boat them follow come!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You mean screw driver will be used to determine the winner again?. Biggie and scam

Lol.

This time it will be a more interesting twist.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Threebear:

He's going to win on Sunday and absolutely no one will cry .
Rather we are going to laugh at you people for crowning the dumbest person in the house winner because of bandwagon mentality .

" Jumping from one fave to the other "
Which means we could have easily jumped to white pig ?
But some of us still believe that a pig is an unclean animal and don't want to be associated with Filth.

Enjoy your wiener , I hope he'll give you some part of the 30 million or pay your bills for the year .

Imagine how successful you are this year because you supported a wiener grin

Put it on your work CV too .
What a portfolio !
Why must you go personal, you that carried Miracle matter for head that year, how much were you paid then. shocked

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Lol.

Sunday will be epic.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Lol.

This time it will be a more interesting twist.
As long as voters can't determine the winners, Biggie should Getat!! We don't need twist. That's how 25% equals 14%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Lol.

Sunday will be epic.

We use paper to subscribe abi?
Why not tell them to play the game to determine winner than telling us to vote with our decoder. Gulder ultimate search declare winners and they don't even need fans to vote through DStv.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2021
handelex:

Inauthenticity should never be misconstrued as being kind. Acting nice is not thesame thing as being nice.

Playing to the gallery should never be termed wisdom.....

Projecting oneself in direct detriment to others isn't brilliance .....

Patronising should also not be deemed as social skills ....

The above concepts are lost on many.....because as a people this is what we embrace...its prevalent in our churches, offices and neighbourhood.

This is why we are yet to grow as a society. Its not just our governing principles that have issues...our mindset as a people is devoid of objective reasoning and filled with sentiments.

That is why a pastor that sits on the funds donated by a congregation of people will authorize release of 1% of that funds to few among them and the others will be screaming...
"Oh pastor is kind...he is generous" ...forgetting say na una get the money in the 1st place....

So my dear countryman, u can never agree to my school of thought cos you are still blinded by that enumerated above.

And u don't have to agree.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6279) (6280) (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.