Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3926965 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Dear Bbnaija fans: give your final predictions for tomorrow. i go as follow without sentiment:

1)Whitemoney
2)Pere
3)Liquorose
4)cross
5)Angel
6)Emmanuel

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Rossycee:

That's not the best, i wish ladies can be like men and quit the whole malice thing.
Funny enough your enemies are not even those you keep malice with and think they hate you, mostimes your enemies are those you call your friends.
Yes that is what I am trying to point out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2021
It may seems as though we are going to use the shameless wh0re as last super tonight.

The pathetic lady who kept scratching her infested puusy and flashing it for the camera.

Just one more fvckup from that her toxic fan up there and watch all the fanbase bounce in her.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

I like the way you support your fave... You even have more confidence in her than what she has for herself.. grin
wicked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2021
JBoss25:
I wish guys can keep malice like the way girls do, guys really don't know the implications of not keeping malice with those that don't really like us

Me I dey keep malice once you do me wrong.
What are the implications of not keeping malice please?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Rossycee:

That's not the best, i wish ladies can be like men and quit the whole malice thing.
Funny enough your enemies are not even those you keep malice with and think they hate you, mostimes your enemies are those you call your friends.
Lolz
. I don't have problem with people keeping malice, my problem with many ladies is pretence!! At least with guys, everybody knows where they are!.. Ladies will laugh and eat with you and still have you for mind, like WTF!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Dear Bbnaija fans: give your final predictions for tomorrow. i go as follow without sentiment:

1)Whitemoney
2)Pere
3)Liquorose
4)cross
5)Angel
6)Emmanuel
You think Pere will pass Rose? I will swap positions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What are the implications of not keeping malice please?
They could poison you, because they have easy access to your food and drinks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2021
vicdom:
WMG is a force to reckon with. Lol... LR was having over 35k likes yesterday, while WM was trailing her and was having 15k likes yesterday morning. But Immediately voting was closed last night, WM handler posted the link and boom, see what we have below now cheesy cheesy

Omo. I'm shocked. When I went to vote, Liquorose had 53k+ likes and Whitemoney had 35k+ likes last night. Amazing how WMG were able to turn it around. Didn't see that coming as the gap was very huge.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
E be things grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz
. I don't have problem with people keeping malice, my problem with many ladies is pretence!! At least with guys, everybody knows where they are!.. Ladies will laugh and eat with you and still have you for mind, like WTF!
To me malice is childish, if you don't like someone for whatever reason spell it out and move on.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

I like the way you support your fave... You even have more confidence in her than what she has for herself.. grin
She will have so much confidence in herself when she comes out of the house and realises how much she's loved!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Saga fans show him love. Thought y'all said he doesn't have fans?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Wahala for those wey dey support housemate wey know get positive prospects except to dey do olosho work up and down....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:

1)Whitemoney
2)Pere
3)Liquorose
4)cross
5)Angel
6)Emmanuel
WM,LQ and Angel are the top housemates,the rest are beneficiaries of alliances and time will tell....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Wahala for who no get fans grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
He doesn't have fans na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2021
JBoss25:
They could poison you, because they have easy access to your food and drinks
Hmmm good points
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Fans or relatives..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Even you know this isn't true? Ask Boma
you are fool if you think she bleeped boma in that house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
JBoss25:
He doesn't have fans na

So who are those people?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
They call her a worthless slut with saggy boobs but she's in the same house with their faves as a fucking finalist!
Lmao!
White maggots are so pained that she made it in the finals while Ogogoro fans doctored a video of Angel body shaming their tranny just to get sympathy votes...lmao!
How desperate can one be?
They thought they could brag with "our fave is the only girl in the finals,last woman standing...yen yen yen but Angel's survival peppered them!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
After voting for cross and pere just to throw Angel out of the game,she's still in that house,giving us content and uniting all the scorned men!
Ntorrrrrrr!!!!

1 Like

babyfaceafrica:
Fans or relatives..

Haba!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Rossycee:

To me malice is childish, if you don't like someone for whatever reason spell it out and move on.
Good idea, but not everyone is that bold. Many prefer just giving you space and avoiding you
stroller9795:

Wahala for who no get fans grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Konor:
you are fool if you think she bleeped boma in that house
Thank you!!!!!!!
They wish they could link a dick to her pussy but they can't!!!
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomorrow,we will know who has real fans and who has borrowed fans and sympathisers grin
Watch out for Angelina!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:
Tomorrow,we will know who has real fans and who has borrowed fans and sympathisers grin
Watch out for Angelina!

The market seller grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:
Pere said that Angel preys on people's weaknesses....lmao!
Coming from someone who singlehandedly destroyed Maria's game by pitching her against WM and telling everyone that he fingered her!
Lmao!
Flirted with Beatrice and when she fell for him,he turned against her and surpported Maria to kick her out of the house!
Just when I thought I could like him...the devil in him woke up!
Tueh!

As for a pea sized brain Cross,I don't blame him for bad mouthing Angel...afterall,he was so sure about Angel being a cheap slut that he could play games with and Bleep her anytime he wanted but Angel proved to be more decent and loyal to her man outside!
Lmao!
He never loved Saskay or Angel,he used them for highlights and was planning on using Liquorose for highlights if the show wasn't coming to an end....lmao!
Angel really dodged his bullet!
A smart Queen I stan!

As for the white maggot who thinks he knows it all..he is the biggest gamer,schemer and pretender of the Season!
He will win the show,no doubt but his victory will be short lived!
Mark my words!!!!!
Yes I agree with you on the bolded and following are my reasons for agreeing with you that she was decent and loyal to her boyfriend outside...

1. Flashing her hairy veejay to the whole world... Awnnnnn how decent of her undecided

2. Kissing almost every guy in that house... Awwnnn how loyal of her kiss

3. Getting fingered on live TV. Awwnnn set Awon loyal geng cheesy

4. Having her boobs joggled and pressed carelessly... This babe is damn loyal cool

5. Harrasing a married man in the bathroom.... No comment lipsrsealed

6. Giving lap dance to any available guy including Yousef.... wink

Etc

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Cross says Angel is a Gamer.
She knows what she wants and she uses people. She never really liked him. She is the best game player. Smartest girl in the house.
She is currently flirting with Emmanuel...
He wish her the best cos after Sunday. Heheheh
They don't really wanna know him outside.
Cos if you are on his left side, you can't cross over to the right.
Cross implies that his relationship with Angel ends in this house oh....
Eeghe, where areth thou

lipsrsealed cry
I am glad they are in the finals so will follow their exit interviews.
I will not take sides (because I understand both parties)
I missed the convo and just woke up now...
Anyway, I am willing to bet these two best friends will be friends. I wish.
They gave me my show with their initial siblingship/best friendship and in the final weeks made it romantic.
When they come out they will realize they were real friends in spite of all the noise and strategy. And will heal...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Can’t wait for their radio rounds sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Eeghe:
Can’t wait for their radio rounds sha
Angel should go for her media rounds ALONE else she'll overshadow some people's fav and they'll accuse her of sleeping with the owners of the radio stations just like theve accused her of giving biggy BJgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.