Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928742 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
nazablossom:

Hapu kwa m aka o grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Dear Bbnaija fans: give your final predictions for tomorrow. i go as follow without sentiment:

1)Whitemoney
2)Pere
3)Liquorose
4)cross
5)Angel
6)Emmanuel
1. White
2. Liquorose
3. Cross
4. Pere
5. Angel

6. Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
It seems this campaign after voting has closed by one individual is more intense than the one before it was closed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Cross looks and sounds sad
Pere is back to his annoying whispering
Kayode show me Angel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:

Angel should go for her media rounds ALONE else she'll overshadow some people's fav and they'll accuse her of sleeping with the owners of the radio stations just like theve accused her of giving biggy BJgrin

I suspect you really truly like Cross more than you like Kiddwaya sha cos in all of this you have not brought out your bombs and guns like that tongue
I swear I can’t pick a side. I just want them to settle and be friends outside of here.
The house has done them in...
It’s time to come out cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Hopefully by the time I am back much much later they won’t have killed themselves.
Once out, they will know they had each others’ backs...new friends also happened and along with this vested interests.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
BrutusOj:
I am very very sure, you have not watched any scene of the show today, but your type is always those posting nonsense on this thread with full confidence to deceive others who rely on the thread to catch glimpse of happenings on the show. Repent of falsehood.

If this make you happy. Who am I to convince you otherwise.

Knowing WM who always like to be at the forefront when it comes to anything that has to do with music, I find it impossible that he will allowed Pere to recite the National Anthem yesterday.

or wait!

He can't sing the National Anthem.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
They have all been given an opportunity millions don't have, some girls and guys had it worst, but they keep trying, the glimmer of hope gets thinner, in all that they keep striving and thriving...

Someone wants me to accept, that a person privileged to get into the big brother house, the biggest platform in Africa for visibility, get to the finals, and all she had to sell was being half naked, using guys, and selling a pity story every time the camera turns her way....
Lol I have not finish pitying the children in orphanages that were not privileged to even meet thier parents, the children under the sun begging because they haven't eaten in days, the children suffering from child prostitution, slavery and all manner of trafficking...

Na person wey dey big brother house and has an a life time opportunity I should pity, she decides not to take take the chance and use it to sell the right things...

Lol, don't let me get started on " the pure heart ", angel is fine, she is the dirtiest gamer this season, and please cut me the crap about being clueless about her actions, she is very intentionally about her target market, mi o stupid nau, na today grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
You can't fool us, you can only fool your pained self so stop crying

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Dannyxy...who is the pure heart shade for? Can I catch it? cheesy
I know who I have been calling and will still call pure/innocent heart in the game oo
And the posts are there...
Wish I can comb through them before tomorrow (just that I type a lot SMH)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2021
innocentdude:
You can't fool us, you can only fool your pained self so stop crying
Comrade, who's crying?

NEPA don take light for here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I asked this question and 2 people quoted me before you an gave me a good response which was feelgood and beorn

No be everything dem Dey use Dey aggressive okay ,so I cannot ask simple question ?

For the last time you get fertile womb no mean say you go get fertile reasoning ,I didn’t make any mistake when I said this earlier

Cry baby ,go sit down for bush .

I'm your oxygen, how can you breathe or function properly without me. I direct your life in and outside this thread, reason you are extremely obsessed with me. You find it hard navigating your way through this thread without mentioning me and honestly,your efforts are noticed. You are a good fan

As your lord and personal saviour that I am, I command you Andrewbaba44 to mention me, go ahead kid, quote me again, if you fail to do so which I know you wouldn't, I will put off your oxygen, and you know how dangerous it can be without me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Mayhem1:
Cross isn't that fine to me, I feel other housemates are more handsome than him

Cross Isn't even top 3. Not when you have Emmanuel, Pere and even Saga. He has a great body but facially, No na.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Eeghe:
Dannyxy...who is the pure heart shade for? Can I catch it? cheesy
I know who I have been calling and will still call pure/innocent heart in the game oo
And the posts are there...
Wish I can comb through them before tomorrow (just that I type a lot SMH)
you know if I want to shade I will quote you... lol
It's Tatiana4u I am shading.

pure heart with you ended with erica na grin, I hated that word last season, still gives me nightmares grin

Your pure heart this season is cross, and it's true with him...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Dannyxy:
pure heart with you ended with erica na grin, I hated that word last season, still gives me nightmares grin
Your pure heart this season is cross, and it's true with him...

Deal wirrit tongue
Lol!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Knowing WM who always like to be at the forefront when it comes to anything that has to do with music, I find it impossible that he will allowed Pere to sang the National Anthem yesterday.

or wait!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Dannyxy:
Your pure heart this season is cross, and it's true with him..

Amen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

I'm your oxygen, how can you breathe or function properly without me. I direct your life in and outside this thread, reason you are extremely obsessed with me. You find it hard navigating your way through this thread without mentioning me and honestly,your efforts are noticed. You are a good fan

As your lord and personal saviour that I am, I command you Andrewbaba44 to mention me, go ahead kid, quote me again, if you fail to do so which I know you wouldn't, I will put off your oxygen, and you know how dangerous it can be without me.

E pain you enter your bone marrow

Sorry ooo 70 year old woman

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Eeghe:
Cross looks and sounds sad
Pere is back to his annoying whispering
Kayode show me Angel
I don't understand ooo,Cross were you dating Angel, did you every proposed to her, have you ever asked her out? Or i missed something...?
Let him go and meet pere and White maggot to cheer him up abeg!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

As your lord and personal saviour that I am, I command you Andrewb.aba44 to mention me, go ahead kid, quote me again, if you fail to do so which I know you wouldn't, I will put off your oxygen, and you know how dangerous it can be without me.

Babe, our vawulence committee has asked us to wait till tomorrow before we unleash mayhem...

Allow your prey to live one more day before you devour him. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2021
We've seen her entire naked body repeatedly
The guys have massaged her Ass and Boobs like Agege Bread repeatedly

Even if you've not been watching the show, you don't even need to take my word for it, just go online you'll see everything you need for yourself

Olosho that won't own up to being an Olosho but acts otherwise

Tufia
It's a shame abeg
It's a shame

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:
May everything you touch turn to gold. May success find you where you are. You have a whole life ahead of you with new people who genuinely love you. May your laughter be in abundance (I love how infectious it is). May you be happy. May you always be ANGEL.
Amen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:
Pere said that Angel preys on people's weaknesses....lmao!
Coming from someone who singlehandedly destroyed Maria's game by pitching her against WM and telling everyone that he fingered her!
Lmao!
Flirted with Beatrice and when she fell for him,he turned against her and surpported Maria to kick her out of the house!
Just when I thought I could like him...the devil in him woke up!
Tueh!

As for a pea sized brain Cross,I don't blame him for bad mouthing Angel...afterall,he was so sure about Angel being a cheap slut that he could play games with and Bleep her anytime he wanted but Angel proved to be more decent and loyal to her man outside!
Lmao!
He never loved Saskay or Angel,he used them for highlights and was planning on using Liquorose for highlights if the show wasn't coming to an end....lmao!
Angel really dodged his bullet!
A smart Queen I stan!

As for the white maggot who thinks he knows it all..he is the biggest gamer,schemer and pretender of the Season!
He will win the show,no doubt but his victory will be short lived!
Mark my words!!!!!

Stroller, nawa for you oh. This sounds sinister.
You dey plan shoot am?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:

I don't understand ooo,Cross were you dating Angel, did you every proposed to her, have you ever asked her out? Or i missed something...?
Let him go and meet pere and White maggot to cheer him up abeg!

It’s just one more day of bad blood and they come out to the world, sanity and realization/ friendship restored. BBNdo! (to me too)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Northkendal:
Amen

Amen too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Good idea, but not everyone is that bold. Many prefer just giving you space and avoiding you
Well all Aboki and em own kettle.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Knowing WM who always like to be at the forefront when it comes to anything that has to do with music, I find it impossible that he will allowed Pere to sang the National Anthem yesterday.

or wait!

in as much as this makes absolutely no sense to be arguing over but for clarifications, they had sang the national anthem in the afternoon and pere was the best and even sang the second stanza without missing a line, hence WM went to him and asked him to lead them on it after their evening presentation.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2021
innocentdude:
We've seen her entire naked body repeatedly
The guys have massaged her Ass and Boobs like Agege Bread repeatedly

Even if you've not been watching the show, you don't even need to take my word for it, just go online you'll see everything you need for yourself

Olosho that won't own up to being an Olosho but acts otherwise

Tufia
It's a shame abeg
It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Why are Angels fans masturbating with WhiteMoney’s name. WhiteMoney only said Angel needs love to overcome whatever she’s going through, how is that a bad thing?

Y’all must be extremely stupid to leave Cross and Pere that dragged and called out your girl for who she truly is to drag WhiteMoney.

A friendship built on gossiping others and mental health, destroyed and buried by gossip and mental health = Cross + Pere + Angel

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2021
nadesh:
Why are Angels fans masturbating with WhiteMoney’s name. WhiteMoney only said Angel needs love to overcome whatever she’s going through, how is that a bad thing?

Y’all must be extremely stupid to leave Cross and Pere that dragged and called out your girl for who she truly is to drag WhiteMoney.

A friendship built on gossiping others and mental health, destroyed and buried by gossip and mental health = Cross + Pere + Angel

Who dash them friendship?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2021
I cannot wait for Tomorrow to listen to biggies final parting words to King WhiteMoney.
I cannot wait to see Ebuka present him with the 30M cheque and other consolation prizes.

He came, he saw, he played a fair game, he conquered!

The money is WHITE

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.