Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988436 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Emmanuel's Mum

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
aryzgreat:

Abi na

So that HMs won't nominate him Next Week after he has won for possible eviction.

Agendist must agend.

Oya as you were, with your wailing

Tomorrow na wailing 2.0

Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Agenda no dey finish for those loosers

The latest one .... Whitemoney won't make it aside the house.

As god wey dem be to predict his destiny.

Premium tears loading tommorow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Team Emirates and Emmanuel's Mum

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:

Lol...Wetin you want person like me to talk? grin

You dey constantly find trouble nau. Me wey pure embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kaa
Emirates get bad mouth o...lmao! grin
Drag him for me!!! grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You dey constantly find trouble nau. Me wey pure embarassed
I no dey find trouble o...I be good girl wey like bad things grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

Is it true that the evicted housemates are coming to party with the top 6 tonight
Don't really know about that, but I will be delighted to see them join the party.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:

Angel already has a cute,sexy,sweet and rich guy outside the house who understands her abeg.
Emmanuel should continue to endure his robot ship with Rose grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Una so called potential winner can't even lace the boots of someone that left 5th week..

OMO X 1000000!!!

When you are big, you are big abeg!
No be to dey shout who dey and faking it from morning to night.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
I think they will be attending too
PlayMaker14:
Don't really know about that, but I will be delighted to see them join the party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
ToyinDipo:

It's their fleeting moments of happiness, let them enjoy it. cheesy

Atoh!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
safarigirl:

She no dey work on anything

She is defensive of her bad behaviour when she is called out on it, and you her fans, also defend the bad behaviour

As long as you are surrounded by people who pander to you and tell you it is okay to be an awful human being, you can never work on changing yourself because you will never think there is something to change

Cross ain't different from Angel tho. They're both flirts who never hid it. I mean they're in still in the game because of this.

I think it's Cross' ego that's being dealt with. Let's not forget he came into the house with the intention that the girls will fawn over his handsome look and fight over him but to his surprise, most of his options didn't take him serious. They were with other guys. Nini was with Saga, Maria was with Pere, Saskay was with Jaypaul, Queen was with Whitemoney. Angel was everywhere.

Albeit Saskay, Angel and Queen were still giving him the greenlight and flirting heavily with him but they never chose him per se nor were they stable with him.

Now he'd thought he would get Angel who would fawn over him with all the attention since most of the guys had now left but here she is flirting with Emmanuel who's enjoying it and reciprocating too (his secret desire). Lol. But one thing we all know is if other girls were in the house, Cross would have been flirting heavily with them without care too. Heck, he's still flirting with Liquorose as we speak grin

I mean the two of them are eachother's energy. They're flirts! I don't understand the ish or his anger tbh. Angel won't like what he was saying in her absence tho. I mean they're the same!

Cross
Angel
Queen
And even the pretentious Saskay.

The first three on the list are open with their stuff and I have no problem with them tbh. Saskay is kinda pretentious or her fans made it so cos she didn't only flirt with several guys such as Cross, Emmanuel, Saga and of course Jaypaul which ain't bad tbh if not for her pretense but also, the worse was her trying to pit two guys against eachother unprovoked especially after she told Cross to apply more pressure on her cos to her, he's not been trying enough with her whereas she would go tell Jaypaul that Cross was creeping on her and disturbing her, to the extent that Jaypaul had wanted to go confront Cross.

She's no different from Angel and Queen. The only difference is she's pretentious and sneaky.

They're all the same!

As for Angel, she's always had her mood swing. Cross' had his too. Likewise Saskay.. These three always have their moody times when they go sulk grin

Whatever grin

I can't wait to see my beautiful Nini today.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Eeghe:
Broombembem...you hate Cross and that’s your BBright. I see him the way you see WM.
If you can turn about on this game and say Cross is not pure hearted, I can tell you for free that WM is also not pure hearted. He can’t handle opinions outside his own

He uses every opportunity he gets to “kindly” teach Cross the Igbo ways and language and culture. That’s dodgy. And many more of such such I can’t remember now. He even told Cross that it’s not okay for Angel to not greet him good morning when she wakes up. They had a small hi mom argument about it too.
He probably thinks they are sharing votes.
He shall win and you will be fine. I will be happy for him. He had a great strategy and played a mostly clean game, but he hedges, meddles and I won’t say he is pure- hearted.
For one to be seen as pure, their all must be shown and weighed- the good, the bad and the ugly.

Queen overtook him as my number three fav after the whole JackyeB stuff but sometime in the past weeks I defaved him.
But he is still my favourite of the top3 to win.
But pure-hearted? Childlike wonder and innocence? He missed me with that, 100.

That!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Weda they pack it well or not, she looks flawless.

Awon boobs watchers. tongue

If she didn't show us, how will we watch it? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Just dial me in on Whitemoney and Cross slanders grin cool cool

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Whitemonkey dey snore like he goat o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have not seen WM active today. What happened? Did biggie give them sedatives?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jhenny:
I think they will be attending too
That means na to buy 2k fuel oh...

Thanks for this info, make I go meet that my Suya seller, make E arrange N600 own for me.

Cc; Teddybliss.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I disagreeeeeeee angry angry

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentlefury:

Don't try snarky comments with me, it will always be a losing game for you. Can you refer me to where Pere specifically mentioned Ramatu to Maria?

Try next door undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Will the evicted housemates join the party tonight ?
yes all of them are coming. cheers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White rats are so easy to trigger grin grin

Na small thing dey make them cry!

The weakest so called biggest fanbase of the weakest potential weaner in BBN history grin grin

I remember how iCONs run the street last yr both during and after the show,
Dem no born anybody papa well. These ones even tatiana alone don dey enough to press their necks non stop grin
Make I no even add Gbegrisoup, that one dey press their necks steady without doing too much.

No difference lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That means na to buy 2k fuel oh...

Thanks for this info, make I go meet that my Suya seller, make E arrange N600 own for me.

Cc; Teddybliss.

Thanks for the mention

Omo na to buy enough data to stream online this night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
errolvladt:
Emmanuel's Mum

Emmanuel's mum na really churchy type. No wonder. He did say he was a church boy.. grin

No wonder he's scared/embarrassed by his likeness for Angel who's too wild for him although he likes her grin

That's his type tho. Didn't he say he often paid for sex. He loves 'em bad grin

He flirted unapologetically with Maria too. He wasn't even hiding that one. Liquorose fans got mad and transferred their anger on Maria hence voted her out when they could have voted for their fave's bestie undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
nazablossom:
This thread hot o shocked
Missiles flying everywhere

Thank God my fave is no longer on the show grin
You don mean it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maria and Pere will reunite today .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Threebear:

You don mean it. cheesy

Most gorgeous grin
We are still waiting for your updates o grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's only Pere and Angel I want together in that house grin grin lipsrsealed

Madam!!!!!!!!!!!

About this dream

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
JBoss25:
Is it that man is not liked here or what? Every post is getting like 2 or 3 likes but when somebody disagrees with my post it gets like 10+, ok nah continue

LWKMD grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin

Comman join me as a fellow free agent as out faves don comot that turbulence house grin

I don laugh tire since morning .. actually since last night cheesy

One thing with bbn is the breakfast Will always reach everyone because these housemates are so unpredictable cheesy grin.

It’s just more exciting when you see people defend what they once criticized.

Anyway, i’m pumped for this night. Looking forward to my Sasbaby on the dance floor again. Hopefully, we get the solo saga to scatter the dance floor too grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Threebear:
Maria and Pere will reunite today .
Hmmmm

Maria will so ignore my general

Mark this post

I hope they settle their differences sha cus I am still afloat for a peria Content after the show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Some of you are so used to unhealthy rivalry and wanting to be better than your neighbour by any means necessary, all you care about is comparing and competing rather than being happy for others

So because your are pained that your fave won't win, you can't be happy for the winner. You have to constantly say rubbish like he won't make it outside the house or he won't be better than some who were evicted. Omor change oh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.