Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988848 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akinsete19(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
You are all invited

DJ Cuppy wed Pere cheesy

Vision 2022

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

Thanks for the mention

Omo na to buy enough data to stream online this night
You welcome.... Enjoy yourself because who die nai lose.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Threebear:
Maria and Pere will reunite today .
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol @ "Ghana must go", and ghanians are watching lol angry
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
nazablossom:
Long time. How's our Sasuke doing? smiley

Hey you kiss

Been on twitter streets these days. cheesy

My Tsakute is doing well o.. collecting drags, gifts and maintaining beauty and poise as usual grin

Tonight is our night-we will see our favs again cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

Hmmmm

Maria will so ignore my general

Mark this post

I hope they settle their differences sha cus I am still afloat for a peria Content after the show
Doesn't matter abeg, make everybody move forward abeg. They must not be together

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

Hmmmm

Maria will so ignore my general

Mark this post

I hope they settle their differences sha cus I am still afloat for a peria Content after the show
What about Ramatu?

Maria is for the streets now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ebuka is coming to evict someone this night, this one they said they should pack this evening.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Doesn't matter abeg, make everybody move forward abeg. They must not be together
I didn't say it must happen

Anyway cheers to a great season with you my teammate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Ebuka is coming to evict someone this night, this one they said they should pack this evening.....

Did biggie say they should pack this night or he just gave them the bags?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
What about Ramatu?

Maria is for the streets now.
I never see Ramatu na

Maybe if I see her,I go change mind
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Sshhhhhhh....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
nadesh:
It’s always fun to read losers epistle here cheesy
And permutations of how Mr ABC would win outside while the show winner won’t win grin

I haven’t seen any BBN winner that didn’t win outside

Miracle and Efe were not about the celebrity lives, took the money and found their square root so if you wanna counter with their names, you might need to crawl back to bed.

Come Sunday, WhiteMoney will be crowned the winner and would walk out of that house 30M +10M raw cash richer + other consolation prizes + endorsements + other beautiful things God has prepared for him.

Now as you were, with the tears grin
Oh
You done even talk am sef grin
Funny thing is there's a particular someone who's been crying since early morning, I hope he'll be alright tomorrow evening sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Dear Bbnaija fans: give your final predictions for tomorrow. i go as follow without sentiment:

1)Whitemoney
2)Pere
3)Liquorose
4)cross
5)Angel
6)Emmanuel

1. Liquorose
2. WhiteMoney
3. Pere
4. Cross
5. Angel
6. Emmanuel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please can anyone give us detailed objective analysis of each housemate this year. I would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Twitter people said bbnlanders are vileeee and wild. I'm glad they share same sentiment with me, if you've been dragged on nairaland, you'd know Twitter drags are nothing, compared to nairaland drags. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Geezeem:

cheesy

Sorry to them because I've enough time this weekend. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Twitter people said bbnlanders are vileeee and wild. I'm glad they share same sentiment with me, if you've been dragged on nairaland, you'd know Twitter drags are nothing, compared to nairaland drags. grin grin grin

Maybe you've not been trolled properly on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BrutusOj(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
stroller9795:
Cross: Emmanuel is not into Rose like that and he's not ready to settle down...that he's not matured etc

Me: This breakfast must reach everybody grin
But Cross is right na. Emmanuel is just 24 and is not in a hurry to settle down too soon. Don't you think Liquorose is older than Emmanuel, both in number and experience?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
What kind of name is Liquor rose ?Why attach the word liquor to your name.Are you an alcoholic or ogogoro drinker?I think her choice of name is I'll advised and to make it worse people are now calling her Liquor,Lol.She would just have been fine with Rose I think ,or there are other nice names she could affix to Rose other than liquor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

I never see Ramatu na

Maybe if I see her,I go change mind
Pere has always give glowing tributes to Ramatu since our Female drunkard left and he's always happy talking about her like a teenager in love...

Would you still want him to continue guzzling 15 litres of Maria's vagina juice?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
DOptical:

Cross ain't different from Angel tho. They're both flirts who never hid it. I mean they're in still in the game because of this.

I think it's Cross' ego that's being dealt with. Let's not forget he came into the house with the intention that the girls will fawn over his handsome look and fight over him but to his surprise, most of his options didn't take him serious. They were with other guys. Nini was with Saga, Maria was with Pere, Saskay was with Jaypaul, Queen was with Whitemoney. Angel was everywhere.

Albeit Saskay, Angel and Queen were still giving him the greenlight and flirting heavily with him but they never chose him per se nor were they stable with him.

Now he'd thought he would get Angel who would fawn over him with all the attention since most of the guys had now left but here she is flirting with Emmanuel who's enjoying it and reciprocating too (his secret desire). Lol. But one thing we all know is if other girls were in the house, Cross would have been flirting heavily with them without care too. Heck, he's still flirting with Liquorose as we speak grin

I mean the two of them are eachother's energy. They're flirts! I don't understand the ish or his anger tbh. Angel won't like what he was saying in her absence tho. I mean they're the same!

Cross
Angel
Queen
And even the pretentious Saskay.

The first three on the list are open with their stuff and I have no problem with them tbh. Saskay is kinda pretentious or her fans made it so cos she didn't only flirt with several guys such as Cross, Emmanuel, Saga and of course Jaypaul which ain't bad tbh if not for her pretense but also, the worse was her trying to pit two guys against eachother unprovoked especially after she told Cross to apply more pressure on her cos to her, he's not been trying enough with her whereas she would go tell Jaypaul that Cross was creeping on her and disturbing her, to the extent that Jaypaul had wanted to go confront Cross.

She's no different from Angel and Queen. The only difference is she's pretentious and sneaky.

They're all the same!

As for Angel, she's always had her mood swing. Cross' had his too. Likewise Saskay.. These three always have their moody times when they go sulk grin

Whatever grin

I can't wait to see my beautiful Nini today.
Now,this is what I call objectivity!grin
Welldone!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
MizzD:

I don laugh tire since morning .. actually since last night cheesy

One thing with bbn is the breakfast Will always reach everyone because these housemates are so unpredictable cheesy grin.

It’s just more exciting when you see people defend what they once criticized.

Anyway, i’m pumped for this night. Looking forward to my Sasbaby on the dance floor again. Hopefully, we get the solo saga to scatter the dance floor too grin

That's how BBN works. Everybody na hypocrite grin lipsrsealed

Amennn oooo. Saga should give me proper farewell gift abeg angry

Saw a picture of SassyKay and I almost proposed to her. Woooow! It's my best post BBN picture from this season kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crixxx:

Did biggie say they should pack this night or he just gave them the bags?

They gave them bag and Emmanuel told them biggie said they should pack.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Threebear:

I don't think Zode is stanning anyone too.
Erica really did them strong thing.
I thought Erica would have the decency to wish someone who organized a near 50 million naira GoFundMe for her , happy birthday even on her Instagram story , but she didn't .

I've never seen someone so ungrateful .
A fan that did that for you is twenty times better than your fellow yeyebrities who can do nothing for you except sell your gist to SDK and gistlover.
LOL! lies dey here Sha. Erica celebrated Zode on her Twitter on her birthday, this I can testify to.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crixxx:

Maybe you've not been trolled properly on Twitter.
Lol.. leave o.. mad people dey this nairaland. Twitter people are more concerned with witty drags, these people here are just evil. They go straight for the jugular..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teddybliss:

Madam!!!!!!!!!!!

About this dream

Wetin do am? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mehn I am going to miss the top 6 so much

The entertaining cross

The funny whitemoney

The quiet swagger Emmanuel

The smart Liquorose

The emotional Angel

And last of all

My confident general,Major General Pere Egbi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Who won that their soup cooking competition?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tati biggie fit spoil the small bragging rights wey you dey enjoy this night o grin

Hope they don't evict A21 today sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
badinfluence:

Lol.. leave o.. mad people dey this nairaland. Twitter people are more concerned with witty drags, these people here are just evil. They go straight for the jugular..

You see as I no reply am.

He should type in nairaland on his Twitter searchbox and read through grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
BrutusOj:
But Cross is right na. Emmanuel is just 24 and is not in a hurry to settle down too soon. Don't you think Liquorose is older than Emmanuel, both in number and experience?
Oh come on,if there's anyone in that house that cross should be loyal to,its Emmanuel cos he saved his ass by nominating him as DHOH!
What happened to loyalty?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.