Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3937534 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:46am On Oct 03, 2021
WM and Pere is a proof that men don't fight themselves to malice...Ones the anger clear na straight up to bromance.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Mazi said if Micheal blows him like he blew open the POP, his own has finished. He's referring to him making move on Jackie. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel did not cook peppery noodles for Rose at 2am in suit only for Cross to wake up and eat it.
Thanks wm.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:
Mazi said Boma fine and Yousef come look like Aladdin. He said so far Boma is alive, then that means there's peace (probably referring to the Boma-Tega situationship. grin grin

He said he'd like to meet Jackie's son and that Jackie wanted him to be his godfather. That she said her son talks like an adult and he doesn't talk like a child.

He is cracking me up they should spare us tomorrow is sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney talking to Pere says he wants to help Jackie b's son, be there for him.

Whitemoney then said that he had to apologize and shout I'm sorry for Micheal to hear. He said he put his hands together and told Micheal forgive me. LMAO grin

That he didn't do anything wrong but he had to. if Micheal blows him the way he did the wall. He doesn't think that He can survive it
LMAO grin

He later said Micheal is a mature man sha grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Crixxx:

Rest o. They should continue abeg.

Because I saw WM eating, I have also ordered my own shawarma which is on the way. The night just got started.
Pity me na cry

Tell them to sleep.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:

Yes he is. Whitemoney is a sweetheart and a loving and caring person

but grin grin

I want Emmanuel to take everything Liqourose said to heart grin
She really dragged him and I like it. grin she told him that Micheal is her no 2 and he had taken the place of Sammie on her list.
Giving subtle warning that Emmanuel is No1 but he can be overtaken if he doesn't shape up grin

Emmanuel had to ask that Micheal is in the friendzone right then she confirmed that he is in the friend zone grin
I agree with this your analysis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney told Cross that he shouldn't touch the noodles that Emmanuel made it for his girlfriend.
He said Emmanuel made it for Liqourose and he should wait until Emmanuel comes down to let Cross know if he could eat the noodles or not.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:

Pity me na cry

Tell them to sleep.

Go and sleep. We'll gist you besides it's the last night here.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Mazi is worried about Queen. He's hoping that the fans didn't drag her. He said he had already said if he's wrong, people should forgive him as he's only human.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Abi make I put earpiece for Pere mouth?. Wahala?.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Mazi is hoping that EmmaRose doesn't crash outside the house.

Whitemoney said he didn't see Saskay and Jaypaul(I think) together, Pere agrees but Angel said she saw them and even used sign to ask one of them what happened but he or she told her they'd talk to her outside.

Pere said Arin walked up to the glass barrier to talk with him and blew him a kiss and he was surprised as he and Arin weren't that close in the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Make Pere and Mazi go sleep. I'm feeling sleepy already.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2021
WM and pere this night gossip/gist ehn

From Nini/saga
Michael/Jackie B
Boma/tega
Saskay/Jay Paul

E dey sweet me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney says he's worried about Queen that she was too quiet. He says he hopes they aren't dragging her outside and he hopes that it won't be because of him that he doesn't want to be the reason anyone will have issues outside.

Pere says he doesn't think so that outside everyone will be responsible for their own actions.

Whitemoney says if he has offended anyone that they should forgive him that he is a human being. He isn't perfect.

Whitemoney talked about Saskay that she was looking real good tonight.
Pere says yes.
Then Pere asked Whitemoney if he noticed that Jaypaul and Saskay didn't go near each other and Whitemoney said yes. They didn't go near each other at all that what is happening. It's shocking.
Whitemoney says Emmanuel and Liquorose can go outside and scatter.

Pere says this is why no one should hold anyone accountable for what they did here because it's a game.

Angel walks up to them. Overhears their conversation and says she asked them (Saskay and Jaypaul) and they told her outside.
Whitemoney says she was just communicating that how did she do it and she described the gestures she used.

Pere says Arin walked up to him and blew him a kiss and that meant a lot to him because they didn't leave the house in good terms.

Whitemoney says Arin Is a sweetheart.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:03am On Oct 03, 2021
See Emmanuel and Angel.
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney is still staggering everywhere grin
He's talking to Emmanuel and Angel about how high he is grin
He says he is in control but his leg has its own mind.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Lol WM is such a lovely person.
"Emma run o"

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Angel and Emmanuel. Hmmm. EmmaRose will definitely crash outside. Emma wants Angel and he's been hiding it very well.

Whitemoney is telling Emma to run. He's trying to save EmmaRose ship. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Angel wants to rope Emmanuel WhiteMoney come spoil show, Emmanuel knows what Angel wants to do....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Hahahahahah whitemoney don drag emmanuel away from Angel,but Angel still went to meet emmanuel upstairs....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel decides not to say anything he knows Angel wants to rope him, Angel will sure cast Emmanuel at their reunion.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 3:11am On Oct 03, 2021
I really hope this relationship between Pere and his babe works out fine considering the distance between them.

Pere is definitely staying back in Nigeria after the show and the girl lives in the USA plus a good career, still thinking how that would work out for them.

I wish him all the best sha because it's not going to be smooth.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2021
LMAO. Angel and Mazi na clowns.

Anyway, there are hidden games Emma has played with Angel that Kayode didn't show us. He obviously said words to her in the party arena and Emmanuel said it's just the alcohol. She said they'd talk about it outside the house and he agrees.

Angel later follows him upstairs and old him to lie to her that what he told her in the arena was alcohol and he said it is.

Emmanuel wants Angel, he's just pretending very well about it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

Anyway, there are hidden games Emma has played with Angel that Kayode didn't show us. He obviously said words to her in the party arena and Emmanuel said it's just the alcohol. She said they'd talk about it outside the house and he agrees.

Angel later follows him upstairs and old him to lie to her that what he told her in the arena was alcohol and he said it is.

Emmanuel just want to knack Angel and that it is, he can't be in anything serious with her. However, Angel na kiss and tell gal if Emmanuel does anything with her outside the world will hear about it.....

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Angel wants to rope Emmanuel WhiteMoney come spoil show, Emmanuel knows what Angel wants to do....

Emmanuel said some things to Angel during the party but doesn't want to own up to it but rather blaming it on alcohol which is a fat lie as he isn't drunk.

Truth is, Emma wants Angel outside that house. He is just trying to keep a good image for the cameras, outside that house, he'd definitely make a move on Angel. Angle owns her game with her full chest, that's one thing I like about her, but Emma is trying to make it look like he doesn't want her in front of the cameras.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2021
I'm happy angel was added to the top 5

Cruise girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

Yea you are right something has gone down BTW them that we were not shown,thank God the show will finish tomorrow and everybody will be woke they fit each other well
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2021
WM telling Emma to run from Angel funny die! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

Emmanuel said some things to Angel during the party but doesn't want to own up to it but rather blaming it on alcohol which is a fat lie as he isn't drunk.

Truth is, Emma wants Angel outside that house. He is just trying to keep a good image for the cameras, outside that house, he'd definitely make a move on Angel. Angle owns her game with her full chest, that's one thing I like about her, but Emma is trying to make it look like he doesn't want her in front of the cameras.

Sure, but he is backing up a wrong tree, Angel will expose him to the world he should just die the fantasy of knacking Angel, because I think he likes Liquorose alot though......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Whitemoney came back to drag Emmanuel away from Angel that he should run.

That he should resist the devil and it will flee.
He dragged Emmanuel away while Angel tried to drag him back

Emmanuel went back to hug Angel and kiss her on her forehead that she is his baby sister then he went up the stairs.

Whitemoney then shouts, Emmanuel goodnight. Angel good night then
Whitemoney told Angel that she should sleep in the locker room grin
That her plans won't work.

Angel says that you people shouldn't be scared of me. I own my snakeish ways. I know I'm an anaconda but you people should be scared of the snakes in this house that are hiding.
Whitemoney says he knows but he is just trying to prevent some things.

Angel then called Emmanuel and Whitemoney shouted that it's the voice of the devil and Emmanuel should go and sleep Lmao grin

Angel then went up to meet Emmanuel at the game room where Emmanuel is playing Billiards.

Angel says Emmanuel should say to her what he told her before. Maybe Emmanuel said something to her during the party or before the party.

Emmanuel doesn't say anything then later tells her to go to bed after she waited for a minute or 2. She says ok that she's backing out and she goes down the stairs.
She tells him to keep the same energy. This one he had now where he told her to leave and Emmanuel tells her that she will be fine..
Angel says she knows she will but will Emmanuel be fine? She leaves and Emmanuel says to the empty game corner that he will.

Whitemoney really tried to Save Emmanuel from the drags he will get from team EmmaRose sha but Emmanuel will still get it.
This his flirting game with Angel is unnecessary and somehow..

Angel is not a good person at all. She's not a girls girl at all. See the kind of pleasure she's taking from being inappropriately close to another woman's man, flirting with another woman's man and she's not bothered.
Wonderful.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Emmanuel just want to knack Angel and that it is, he can't be in anything serious with her. However, Angel na kiss and tell gal if Emmanuel does anything with her outside the world will hear about it.....

Yes. Emmanuel wants to knack her but I think Angel is too smart to fall for that gimmick unless she wants it too. If not, nothing for Emma and Angel can still go ahead to expose him if he makes the move on her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6445) (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.