Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3926321 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:18am On Oct 03, 2021
damiviolet:

Yea you are right something has gone down BTW them that we were not shown,thank God the show will finish tomorrow and everybody will be woke they fit each other well

Well, if I'm Rose, I'd have to consider the relationship going forward and whether to move away or continue with it, when I leave the house and get to see things myself. Emma definitely wants to have an affair with Angel.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2021
damiviolet:

Yea you are right something has gone down BTW them that we were not shown,thank God the show will finish tomorrow and everybody will be woke they fit each other well

Nothing serious in my opinion, Emmanuel flirts with Angel and say stuffs to her but he always pretends as if he has not said a thing, Emmanuel is just simply fantasing about knacking Angel and that's all to it, he doesn't really rate Angel at all.....

To him Angel is the kind of gal you just knack and move and never talk to again.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Maybe it's best for Liqourose to give Emmanuel some space
Especially since she cried about having had a bad love life in the past.
Emmanuel doesn't know how to set boundaries. It's wrong of Angel to keep coming close to him knowing he has something with Liqourose but he is the one that allows her to do so. He's the one that encourages it he's the one that flirts with her and encourages her flirting.

He should have done like Micheal and told Angel to leave him alone.

It will be best for Liqourose to leave Emmanuel to sort out what he wants or doesn't want from Angel.

Anyway. Liqourose will figure it out when she leaves the house

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Sure, but he is backing up a wrong tree, Angel will expose him to the world he should just die the fantasy of knacking Angel, because I think he likes Liquorose alot though......

He likes Liquorose a lot but I don't think it's that deep. He's just catching cruise.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Pere was definitely crying because of Maria .
And that's completely fine , a real man shows emotions.

I expected him to deny it , just like I expected Maria will ignore him.

People think the opposite of love is hate , but it's actually indifference.

As long as you feel something , be it anger or rage , then there are feelings left .
Maria and Pere will sort out their issues in due time.

More than ever , I'm convinced these two are destined together .

Be it as friends or lovers ... there is definitely a very strong connection they share ...and knowing how spiritual Pere is , he's not someone that catch feelings easily .

They'll be fine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:
Maybe it's best for Liqourose to give Emmanuel space. The man doesn't know how to set boundaries. It's wrong of Angel to keep coming close to him knowing he has something with Liqourose but he allows her to do so.

Anyway. Liqourose will figure it out when she leaves the house.

Angel is ready to scatter all the ships in the house and that's just it, she wants Emmanuel on record hence why she keeps insisting Emmanuel should say whatever he said at the party again.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Today is the day Pere or Ogogorose will be announced the winner
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

He likes Liquorose a lot but I don't think it's that deep. He's just catching cruise.

This one wey Liqourose don over fall laidis and she is in love with him, I guess she should be ready for heartbreak.....

This made me remember a particular gal that was so in love with Ebuka during his season, Ebuka left a month plus to the end of the show the gal was literally screaming I love Ebuka till the last day of the show.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:
Maybe it's best for Liqourose to give Emmanuel some space
Especially since she cried about having had a bad love life in the past.
Emmanuel doesn't know how to set boundaries. It's wrong of Angel to keep coming close to him knowing he has something with Liqourose but he is the one that allows her to do so.

It will be best for Liqourose to leave Emmanuel to sort out what he wants or doesn't want from Angel.

Anyway. Liqourose will figure it out when she leaves the house

Thats her saving grace for now am 100% sure there wont be any romantic relationship once they come outside .......but omooooooooo is the only thing i can say about that angel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Angel is ready to scatter all the ships in the house and that's just it, she wants Emmanuel on record hence why she keeps insisting Emmanuel said whatever he said in the party again.....

Angel is very mean sha.
She doesn't give a damn about her fellow woman. For someone that kept shouting that she wants a woman winner. She doesn't seem to care about the women she claims she wants to win

She doesn't seem to give a damn about how Liqourose will feel about what she's doing with Emmanuel.
Ok let's see her side now. Emmanuel is flirting with her. He's wrong for that, so Why can't she chase him away and warn him seriously to leave her alone?

No. She continues to encourage it. Not even a second of concern given to how it will make Liqourose feel.

For someone who spent a lot of time in the house crying about mental health. It's clear her own mental health is important but fck everyone else's.

Such a horrible person.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Udochi please gree for me na I don tire to dey simp for you cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This one wey Liqourose don over fall laidis and she is in love with him, I guess she should be ready for heartbreak.....

This made me remember a particular gal that was so in love with Ebuka during his season, Ebuka left a month plus to the end of the show the gal was literally screaming I love Ebuka till the last day of the show.....
They will reset her brain once she comes out she will see receipts and her friends and family will weigh on it even angry fans cheesy if u check Emmanuel last post mehn i dey pity the guy self Shippers drags ehnn no be from here o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2021
damiviolet:
[/b]
Thats her saving grace for now am 100% sure there wont be any romantic relationship once they come outside .......but omooooooooo is the only thing i can say about that angel
Anyway. Liqourose will be advised by her fans. I'm sure of that grin

Angel and Emmanuel are just messing up.
What they are doing is rubbish.

Liqourose should save herself from unnecessary headache sha and move on but it's her Choice at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:38am On Oct 03, 2021
damiviolet:

They will reset her brain once she comes out she will see receipts and her friends and family will weigh on it even angry fans cheesy if u check Emmanuel last post mehn i dey pity the guy self Shippers drags ehnn no be from here o

The thing is this there is no receipt to post for Liqourose Emmanuel hide it so well unless Angel produces an actual receipt everyone would think its Angel that's engineering this

Kayode run us street as he didn't show us all the convo between Angel and Emmanuel as regards him telling her things.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Angel is ready to scatter all the ships in the house and that's just it, she wants Emmanuel on record hence why she keeps insisting Emmanuel should say whatever he said at the party again.....

Like she has been a constant threat to many ships in the house. I mean she was friends with Jackie but she threw herself at Michael, same with Emmanuel, same with Cross and saskay, even Niyi said she placed him in a uncomfortable situation in the house. She literally has no boundaries and worse is she said this is her diluted form. Only God knows how she is outside without the dilutions.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:41am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:

I think he is just a gentleman and caring generally thats why we thought he cares for rose,he would have done that if wasn't rose in his corner too....its now very obvious he has feelings for angel and couple with the fact that they are from the same place and she is also younger might have sealed the deal for him he just does not want to hurt rose knowing how she feels about him thats why he has been suppressing his feelings for angel... Am just glad everything is ending tomorrow my girl can come out and shine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Giel:

Angel is very mean sha.
She doesn't give a damn about her fellow woman. For someone that kept shouting that she wants a woman winner. She doesn't seem to care about the women she claims she wants to win

She doesn't seem to give a damn about how Liqourose will feel about what she's doing with Emmanuel.
Ok let's see her side now. Emmanuel is flirting with her. Why can't she chase him away and warn him seriously to leave her alone?

No. She continues to encourage it. Not even a second of concern given to how it will make Liqourose feel.

For someone who spent a lot of time in the house crying about mental health. It's clear her own mental health is important but fck everyone else's.

Such a horrible person.

Well I would blame Emmanuel for this Michael literally chased her away, Emmanuel wants to knack a wild gal to satisfy his wild fantasies while he keeps the homely calm Liquorose as his main gal which in reality won't work. Hence the reason why he won't stop the crap going on between them....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:45am On Oct 03, 2021
damiviolet:

I think he is just a gentleman and caring generally thats why we thought he cares for rose,he would have done that if wasn't rose in his corner too....its now very obvious he has feelings for angel and couple with the fact that they are from the same place and she is also younger might have sealed the deal for him he just does not want to hurt rose knowing how she feels about him thats why he has been suppressing his feelings for angel... Am just glad everything is ending tomorrow my girl can come out and shine

Nope he does not he just wants to have a piece of Angel to satisfy his fantasies and that's it, before their reunion Angel and Emmanuel won't even be on speaking terms

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:46am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Nope he does not he just wants to have a piece of Angel to satisfy his fantasies and that's it, before their reunion Angel and Emmanuel won't even be on speaking terms
Hmmmmmm well its their problem sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2021
There isn't really a real ship in the house this season. Queen ignoring Whitemonkey, Pere and Maria ignoring each other, Nini making saga look like a fool on national TV, Emmanuel ignoring Rose, Saskay denying Cross and Jaypaul, Angel using almost all the guys like it's nothing, Jackie B fatherzoning Whitemonkey on live TV grin Nawao which kind season be this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 3:51am On Oct 03, 2021
One text on the screen said Michael was the one who defeated Angel of darkness grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2021
JBoss25:
They should just change this season name to big brother shakara, no real ship in the house. Queen ignoring Whitemonkey, Pere and Maria ignoring each other, Nini making saga look like a fool on national TV, Emmanuel ignoring Rose, Saskay denying Cross and Jaypaul, Angel using almost all the guys like it's nothing, Jackie B fatherzoning Whitemonkey on live TV grin Nawao which kind season be this.

Well maybe Lockdown set don carry all the ships in any BB season with them, because that season was a season of booing up and having ships.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2021
hiteelong:
One text on the screen said Michael was the one who defeated Angel of darkness grin
Yes o he avoided that smelly fishy stinking rotten market pvsssy, Michael is smart for avoiding her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:56am On Oct 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Well maybe Lockdown set don carry all the ships in any BB season with them, because that season was a season of booing up and having ships.....
Aswr lockdown was really a season of ships
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:01am On Oct 03, 2021
ThunderWitch go to bed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 4:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:
Pere was definitely crying because of Maria .
And that's completely fine , a real man shows emotions.

I expected him to deny it , just like I expected Maria will ignore him.

People think the opposite of love is hate , but it's actually indifference.

As long as you feel something , be it anger or rage , then there are feelings left .
Maria and Pere will sort out their issues in due time.

More than ever , I'm convinced these two are destined together .

Be it as friends or lovers ... there is definitely a very strong connection they share ...and knowing how spiritual Pere is , he's not someone that catches feelings easily .

They'll be fine.
But she is supporting Rose against him?)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:33am On Oct 03, 2021
So Angel run me street?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2021
After destroying Emmarose,she went back to cross like nothing happened...choi!
This babe na Legend! grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Munzy14:
WM and Pere is a proof that men don't fight themselves to malice...Ones the anger clear na straight up to bromance.
That's the problem with us men, there are those that are giving us signs that they don't like us like that but we choose to ignore it, we need to keep malice ooo, why do you females tend to live longer? let me stop there.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Going to bed jamming to my fav song

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Beorn:
Mazi said Boma fine and Yousef come look like Aladdin. He said so far Boma is alive, then that means there's peace (probably referring to the Boma-Tega situationship. grin grin

He said he'd like to meet Jackie's son and that Jackie wanted him to be his godfather. That she said her son talks like an adult and he doesn't talk like a child.
Yes Mr White clown!!! Boma fine scarra kiss
And u are also right about him enjoying his life in peace !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2021
aryzgreat:
All the NL strategy discoverers never found out Angel was the greatest strategist. They were blinded by WM hate.

See Angel exposing all her secrets.

I knew her camera consciousness gave out her being strategic. Before she gives highlights, she ensures d camera is panned towards her.

SMH
even biggie is a believer and A fan. It’s the game, well played Angel Smith

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6446) (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.