Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3931125 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Branzy:

Twitter. Good production. Younger and more daring housemates
But we still have Twitter, we still have same good production cause it was produced by same people, we had even more daring housemates than previous, no housemates from the previous bbnaija did what angel and cross did all of them were either on one ship or they were single.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Coldie:
Very soon they would start fielding full blown celebrities into bbnaija house to contest with normal nobodies,

Observe the trend, from Tacha they moved next to Erica then liquorose, don’t be surprised if u see one Celebrity with over 1m fans in the house
They'll surely be voted out..
Every season of bb9ja is different.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
OMG!!!! shocked shocked
Look at that!!! shocked
I just love this babe!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
A21Sweetiana:
Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

Those fake bastards deserved to be unfollowed by my baby grin especially that miserable granny Maria that failed as a hostess
Angel na una mama!
I think I need to issue a disclaimer about this non entity who desperately wants to set me up.
This is not me!!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Tatiana na your new trolling moniker be this? grin
That's not me.
Please.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
lrman:

Sweetpink,stroller9795 ,tatiana4u,etc.....

Rule 19......but I will overlook it,but if you start causing problem I will take actions...but for now,enjoy yourself...and avoid breaking rules...

Be guided please..

onyi22 aka Lindiway22 is the one causing problems here,not me.
Please,ban that A21Sweetiana moniker and stop blaming me for something I didn't do!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Beorn:

I thought you promised Gbegiri that you won't troll Maria again?
And I have kept that promise.
onyi22/Lindiway22 went to open another account with my coordinates just to implicate me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HitlerGaddafi: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Now wey BBN don end, una will go find something meaningful doing with your lives?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tatiana4u:

onyi22/Lindiway22 went to open another account with my coordinates just to implicate me.

All right.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Now you have totally lost it
Who open another account to implicate you?
So that what will happen

Biko keep my name out of your mouth

I can never stoop so low to go to that extent because of BBN

I am not as jobless as you are inugo

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yousef account has been recovered.
Please follow.
The name would be changed soon

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Please,ban that A21Sweetiana moniker and stop blaming me for something I didn't do!!!

Your IP matches with that of this moniker...you are the owner of the moniker "A21Sweetiana".....

The same IP you used when you logged into these monikers.. sweetpink,stroller9795 ,switlily and co.....

you logged into those accounts from the same IP.....

Stop trying to be smart.........and stop lying...

And if you do not keep breaking rules then you are safe.... just avoid breaking rules...that's all...

But if you continue to do that...then you will keep getting banned.....even if you use VPN...your unique ip logs will still be revealed here....enjoy the rest of your day

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
lrman:

Your IP matches with that of this moniker...you are the owner of the moniker "A21Sweetiana".....

The same IP you used when you logged into these monikers.. sweetpink,stroller9795 ,switlily and co.....

And if you do not keep breaking rules then you are safe.... just avoid breaking rules...that's all...

But if you continue to do that...then you will keep getting banned.....even if you use VPN...your unique ip logs will still be revealed here....enjoy the rest of your day

And she is accusing me of impersonating her

Tatiana can go to any length because of BBN

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
lrman:

IP ko
VPN ni
Oh please!!!!
Being a mod doesn't give you the right to bully or accuse me wrongly cos I won't fall for that!
If you are so sure that's my alternate account,then ban that damn moniker (A21Sweetiana) and stop tagging and threatening me with rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tatiana4u:

IP ko
VPN ni
Oh please!!!!
Being a mod doesn't give you the right to bully or accuse me wrongly cos I won't fall for that!
If you are so sure that's my alternate account,then ban that damn moniker (A21Sweetiana) and stop tagging and threatening me with rubbish!

Ip ko, Vpn nii grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
"How dem wan take kill person wey don die before"?

Angel 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
teacherbim:
Please follow.

Omo this post BBN Yousef is oozing so much swag and poise. Every look is a hit, he's rocking his outfits even better than supermodel/Mr Africa Emmanuel. Yousef will certainly be one of the most blown ex housemates for this season if he works with the right management. I'm praying for the same success for my boy director Sammie

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
lebete3000:

Next season go be war I swear.

No HM go gree anybody to use them shine. Whitemoney just use all these HMs shine, except for our General Pere & Boma. These two are the true representation of what BBNaija HMs should look like...
Pere played a very vital role in whitemoney shine. he however benefitted at last, without WM, Boma would have been more popular than pere.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
fake news.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
teacherbim:
Please follow.

I already follow. Na my guy.

In other news...

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all... grin cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tega deactivates and deletes her Instagram account cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tega says she and Boma were acting a script...how can you act in a reality show except Biggie tells you to act(,either as a prank or task). Confront your demons head-on and find peace Mrs Tega Dominic aka Ajebo's wife.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2021
lebete3000:

No HM go gree anybody to use them shine. Whitemoney just use all these HMs shine, except for our General Pere & Boma. These two are the true representation of what BBNaija HMs should look like...
Na wetin I talk be that.They will be thinking how have they handled this thing to this guy on a platter of gold?Pere quick ly figured him out,but they were castigating him.Later they started to realise lare in the game that they have been played by this supposedly uneducated guy.If they had been receptive to Peres message,maybe things might have turned out a lil bit differently

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Teacherbim and zicoraads, happy teacher's day to us!!! kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Tega should have just apologised and Muuve.. Back and forth ain't necessary. With time people will forget

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ournolly: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2021
lrman:

I am curious, what do you mean by 'ip logs'?
Ip logs will just show users with same ip and if user switches to vpn it will show a different ip using the sites code.

The only way to detect users that changes ip through vp is the browser cookies or am I missing something here?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:29am On Oct 06, 2021
lebete3000:

The issue be say most of the hms no get package.
Wm is not the first hm to cook in bbn.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:43am On Oct 06, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Teacherbim and zicoraads, happy teacher's day to us!!! kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2021
vicdom:
Tega deactivates and deletes her Instagram account cheesy cheesy
If this is true and not a publicity stunt, there's nothing like deleted for you people there.

Perhaps if everyone realises that actions carry consequences, they'll act better in everything they do or say.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Gmajor:

The issue be say most of the hms no get package.
Wm is not the first hm to cook in bbn.
People should know that WM did not win because he was cooking, he won because of his creativity.
If Pere hadn't attacked WM, pere would have been invincible.
And if all the housemate had attacked WM, hmm, it would have increased his fanbase even more, bottom line is that none of them could match WM energy in that house, the only person close to that is Cross but he lacked the requisite talent to do that.
Pere was simple jealous but lacked tactics on how to neutralise White, to beat someone like WM, you have to come in as a friend and outwit him when the time is right.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2021
nazablossom:
Caprini1, I'm still waiting for you o grin wink
Nnem ,i didnt forget you o...just came back from anaedo...message me .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:
#PORTRAITS_OF_SHAME _

In the market of Bwari, you find a poor woman with a baby at her back, you lower your car window and with a military abs rough command voice you asked her:

"How much are you selling those onions and bananas? " The poor seller politely replies,
"#1,500 for a bunch of bananas and # 1,000 a pack of onions." With pride you demand the bunch of bananas at #800 and the the pack of onions at # 700 or else you will leave.

The poor seller resigns to fate and replies, "take them at the price you want. I have not made any sale today, at least I have something for supper now."

She has made a loss but she goes further to buy a plastic bag for you to pack two items you have bought. You order her to hurry up otherwise you may change your mind. She apologises and with a smile, she gives you the items and she blesses you for promoting her.

You literally throw the money at her and you speed away leaving behind a cloud of smoke and dust which cause a bit of discomfort to her and the baby. She is coughing while securing her little money. Her poverty has left her with no choice.

You have now arrived at the 5-star hotel (Pyramid Continental) where you are to meet friends and you ask them to order food and drinks of their choice. They order expensive food and the leftovers are more than the food they have eaten.

The total bill is # 65,000 and you pay without bargaining, you give a tip of #6,000 appreciating the waiter for a delicious meal which you didn't eat even half of it.

This incident might seem quite normal to you but it's inhumane...

THE POINT IS:-�

Why do we always show that we have bargaining power when we buy from the poor?

Why do we become arrogant when buying from the poor?

Why do we become stingy when buying from the vulnerable?

Why do we show generosity to those who do not even need our generosity?

Why do we become polite when buying from the rich who view our money as mere change?

Why do we channel money to a sea of money?

Please buy simple goods from poor people at high prices.

Sometimes pay extra for the items you buy from poor women.

#Please where possible buy items from local markets.

Please to all my beloved fans please everytime you see them in Taxi parks,streets,just buy! Don't bargain. They are not looking for money to buy expensive clothes or mansions or cars, but to feed their children back home and pay school fees.

#support local sellers#
�WE ARE FEELING YOUR PAIN�
Good points you made dear ,and i am an advocate of your kind words and advice.But let me give you my scenario.

I use Sensodyne whitening toothpaste,which i have a pharmacy where i always buy it,but on this very sunny day at Apongbon near UBA headquarters in Lagos island,i saw this woman hawking toothbrushes and tooth paste ,with a baby at her back,i mean it was really sunny .

I asked if she had Sensodyne ,she said yes,i helped her put down her wares , and out of pity bought 3 packs from her at 1k each ,the Original price at that time was 650.

After some days,when i exhausted the old paste i had,and opened the new ones i bought from the woman that day,i opened it ,took some and lo and behold ,the content wasnt Sensodyne,but one useless tooth paste called Maxam.

This is one in a million occurrence, therefore allow people live their lives the way they want.Even Superman cant save everybody.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.