Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3887776 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
so whitemoney finally entered a plane. he took a flight to kano today cheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
And I think their is just one good thing in Stanning not so handsome or attractive guys cheesy cheesy grin especially if he happens to be a smart one with a discerning spirit grin cheesy

As u don't bother urself about ladies disturbing his game and I think that kinda helped WM even though I agree he was a smart gamer ..No lady mentioned him in the house amongst those they found attractive... Queen was the only lady that imagined having anything intimate with him and her intention was still Questionable as it seemed like she was desperately looking for a rebound guy to redeem her image in the game after Boma dumped her!!
Unfortunately for her some say he is gay..Which is their personal matter and really not myself or anyone's business!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ayzTIGER: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Unitedunited:
I laugh when people say pere made WM more popular etc it is the other way around, WM was loved right from the stage, watch his entrance interview video with ebuka, plus his love, kindness and funny nature, when it is time for diary session people look forward to WM diary session than any other hm diary sessions.
Whitemoney's diary session is way more interesting than everything Pere offered in that house.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Babe wey Boma chop in no time, babe wey cross dey kiss/press her yansh anyhow......... that's the same babe you want White Money to carry on a trip for 2 to Dubai??

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
ba7man:
Babe wey Boma chop in no time, babe wey cross dey kiss/press her yansh anyhow......... that's the same babe you want White Money to carry on a trip for 2 to Dubai??
Actually Queen messed up!!
After her relationship with Boma didn't work..She would have just played solo till she leaves the house..Instead of acting cheap and desperate!
Her eyes are beginning to clear!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
whitemoney, liquorose and prince live in kano at the Africa magic event. so lagos to kano is whitemoney's first ever flight cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Actually Queen messed up!!
After her relationship with Boma didn't work..She would have just played solo till she leaves the house..Instead of acting cheap and desperate!
Her eyes are beginning to clear!!
Exactly. Very cute girl but acting all desperate, reducing her worth.

Well, there are tons of rich guys that will come running after her so she'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Valto:
whitemoney, liquorose and prince live in kano at the Africa magic event. so lagos to kano is whitemoney's first ever flight cheesy

I hope hisbah won't arrest them o.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Valto:
So you believe this is his first time?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
zaraola:

I agree with you, Pere unconsciously gave White money the push he needed to clinch that money
Yinmu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
ba7man:
Exactly. Very cute girl but acting all desperate, reducing her worth.

Well, there are tons of rich guys that will come running after her so she'll be fine.
Also On her own she is an intriguing and fun character! She needed no man to shine..I wonder who gave her that foolish advice that she must be in a ship!! Abi na village people get her undecided A pretty lady like her would have gotten real male admirers if she calmed down with her desperation!

I remember how ahneeka was disgraced by Dee1 in double wahala cheesy However ahneeka still put herself together and continued to carry herself with dignity that even other guys like Rico and Angel came begging her for a ship sef cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
nazablossom:
Me nko? angry

You're a teacherrrrrrr?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked

I had no idea! Happy Teacher's Day to you Mamaaaaa kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
teacherbim:

Happy teacher's day sweetie, may God almighty reward us.

Amennnnn ooooo grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
zicoraads:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Zaddy wink tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I hope hisbah won't arrest them o.....
abeg oo. make dem dey safe oo cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
so flying on a plane a big deal? btw, he has already explained clearly, why he never boarded a plane all these years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Valto:
Lool cheesy

The way he screamed boom boom and jumped to hug Boma at the finale was fun to watch sha grin cheesy

I am happy for him dear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
You are 100 percent right.
ayzTIGER:
Whitemoney's diary session is way more interesting than everything Pere offered in that house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThierryJay:

Looks like you are exaggerating just to promote this season. Let me remind you about previous seasons.

See Gobe - TTT opened his diick to other HMs when trying to portray he was an open book, Bisola gave head to TTT. Coco Ice gave her breast to be sucked by someone publicly (can't remember)

Lockdown - Kidd had Erica giving him BJ under the sheets while giving Biggie a middle finger simultaneously. Nothing Cross or Angel did beats that. The guy was just doing Elewedu anyhow, grabbing and exposing her bumbum to viewers, giving a mocking face when she was crying, choking her neck at every given opportunity. In short, KIdd was the boss of sexual daringness of all time in BBN.

Also Nengi's shaking bumbum antics during parties or dares with Laycon and other guys remains unrivalled.

Pepper dem set had the most daring HMates from Tacha, Mercy, Seyi, Omotshola, Khafi, Gedoni, Ike & Frodd. Too many instances to count.

See ehn, the general perception was that this season was a relative failure and the show's ratings actually plummeted. Ebuka also reinforced it several times during the show when he was always telling the HMs to focus more on the game than analyzing what viewers were thinking. At a point he told them bluntly to be more entertaining. Also, the introduction of 4 new HMs was a knee-jerk response to the boring perception of the show early on. This was also reflected on Nairaland where compared to lockdown, this season ended up over three thousand pages fewer. Nothing you'd say will change these facts.

Personally, I'd say this SYE season started getting consistently interesting after eviction of almost all delawoods by Week 8. But 2 weeks of decent content cannot erase eight weeks of premium boredom which was only punctuated by the Pere-Maria vs Wmoney intrigue.
This season angel opened her pussy to the world, boobs sucking is a normal thing in almost all T or D games, Erica gave Kidd bj under sheets, do u remember what happened between cross and angel in the toilet, that the housemates were shouting come and see o they are fvcking inside there o, u say nengi shaking her bum is an act or daringness lol super funny, then wetin JMK and Queen come do?

What exactly did Khafi, Gedoni, Ike, Mercy, Tacha, Seyi and Omashola do that to u makes u think they are daring? Highest thing tacha did in pepper dem was to quarrel with everybody is that what u call daringness?

What kind of daringness can u compare to what Tega and Boma did? Sleeping with a married woman on national TV?

Guy tell me?

You said Kidd is the king of sexual daringness? What we all saw was a show where Erica was throwing herself on Kidd, how does that make Kidd king of sexual Daringness?

Even Cross was much more interesting than Kidd, if cross had someone like Erica willing to throw herself on him do u know the kind of things he would have done to her?

U know the kind things cross do angel for that house?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
We don't do basic at all... cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jadentico:
We don't do basic at all... cheesy cheesy grin
Congrats jare cheesy
Verification no child's play!
The housemates verified aren't up to 5 yetcheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

It may be his first time. Not like he can't afford it, Igbo business guys like night bus.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
ADUKKY:

Honestly, was that necessary? It further buttresses the allegation that they have an anointed winner and anyone who poses a threat to the winner will be deliberately painted black. Not fair at all, i watched every episode of the buzz and Toke does that everytime. Even when some of her guests tries to defend Pere, it doesn't sit well with her.

Why wouldn't Ebuka ask about him about Maria? That was his game. Common!

Saga was asked about Nini. Likewise Nini about Saga. Everyone was served their breakfast grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
ADUKKY:
I just watched BBN Buzz with Toke, Whitemoney, Liquorose and Pere now. Toke has never liked Pere and she doesn't hide it. Her questions to Pere are lopsided and tailored to further paint him bad even after the show. She should rest abeg. Her opinion though, General Pere to the world.
Can't wait to see his face in movies.
Are you minding toke?

Very unprofessional

It just so unfortunate, some of these media ladies aren’t getting the jobs based on merit

There’s power in between dia legs

Ebuka is one person that stands out and over qualified

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
teacherbim:
Lobatan angry
This is what happens when you are gumming yourself to a man unnecessarily.

What is wrong with queen self

Make she package herself well

How Whitemoney just Dey misplace am for every interview is becoming annoying…

Can’t she see the way other housemates aren’t gumming him…lowkey 30 million no be big money somehow living a celeb luxurious life

Lol…by the time Whitemoney start promoting his music and doing musical videos and other stuffs…that 30mill go vanish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
ThierryJay:

Looks like you are exaggerating just to promote this season. Let me remind you about previous seasons.

See Gobe - TTT opened his diick to other HMs when trying to portray he was an open book, Bisola gave head to TTT. Coco Ice gave her breast to be sucked by someone publicly (can't remember)

Lockdown - Kidd had Erica giving him BJ under the sheets while giving Biggie a middle finger simultaneously. Nothing Cross or Angel did beats that. The guy was just doing Elewedu anyhow, grabbing and exposing her bumbum to viewers, giving a mocking face when she was crying, choking her neck at every given opportunity. In short, KIdd was the boss of sexual daringness of all time in BBN.

Also Nengi's shaking bumbum antics during parties or dares with Laycon and other guys remains unrivalled.

Pepper dem set had the most daring HMates from Tacha, Mercy, Seyi, Omotshola, Khafi, Gedoni, Ike & Frodd. Too many instances to count.

See ehn, the general perception was that this season was a relative failure and the show's ratings actually plummeted. Ebuka also reinforced it several times during the show when he was always telling the HMs to focus more on the game than analyzing what viewers were thinking. At a point he told them bluntly to be more entertaining. Also, the introduction of 4 new HMs was a knee-jerk response to the boring perception of the show early on. This was also reflected on Nairaland where compared to lockdown, this season ended up over three thousand pages fewer. Nothing you'd say will change these facts.

Personally, I'd say this SYE season started getting consistently interesting after eviction of almost all delawoods by Week 8. But 2 weeks of decent content cannot erase eight weeks of premium boredom which was only punctuated by the Pere-Maria vs Wmoney intrigue.

No season compares to Lock Down in terms of daring and fun housemates. Boma and Tega!!! Cross and Angel. Even peace wey grab micool dick. Liquorose and Emmanuel!!! Pepper Dem had the least daring housemates. The boys and the girls where even bathing separately. So kindly rest with this your agenda.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

What is wrong with queen self

Make she package herself well

How Whitemoney just Dey misplace am for every interview is becoming annoying…

Can’t she see the way other housemates aren’t gumming him…lowkey 30 million no be big money somehow living a celeb luxurious life

Lol…by the time Whitemoney start promoting his music and doing musical videos and other stuffs…that 30mill go vanish
You always talk from the place of deep shallowness laced with hatred.
Continue being bitter online thinking it's normal. Those that exhibit bitterness online have been wrecked emotionally, without their knowledge.
Continue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:

You always talk from the place of deep shallowness laced with hatred.
Continue being bitter online thinking it's normal. Those that exhibit bitterness online have been wrecked emotionally, without their knowledge.
Continue
Big fool

I will say it again

30 million naira in today Nigeria is no longer a big deal if you not careful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Congrats jare cheesy
its actually not a big deal for this year's housemates. below are the verified ones.
Micheal
nini
tega
jaypaul
Beatrice
yerins
arin
cross
boma
kayvee
Liquorose.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
J-Lo is that you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Big fool

I will say it again

30 million naira in today Nigeria is no longer a big deal if you not careful
whitemoney said he is not touching that money any time soon. he is a business man. he is not going to blow it. besides he won over 12million from other tasks and outside wins. it might also interest you to know that whitemoney admitted he has some few millions in his bank account before the show.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Congrats jare cheesy

Thank you dear...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.