Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4115161 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Echoketh:
So pere had over 1.8million people who posted about him during the season!
There's levels to this thing na!
I don't believe this chart, apart from liquor rose ship, nothing much was said about her. Queen should even have more mention than her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Froshloaded:

I like him too, I'm a big fan but I feel he is falling off.. he dropped a new album and it's not banging like that
Bro. You are talking nonsense!

Laycon dropped a top rap album IAL, an album of international standard and you dare say he's falling off? Just say you don't have enough intelligence to understand and break down bars. Stop talking trash!

Let's even say you don't understand rap. Have you listened to drunk in love off that same album?

You guys are the reasons rap doesn't sell in Nigeria. Una dey find party songs wey go fade the next weekend when another party song emerge.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Laycon dropped a top rap album IAL, an album of international standard and you dare say he's falling off? Just say you don't have enough intelligence to understand and break down bars. Stop talking trash!

7 even say you don't understand rap. Have you listened to drunk in love off that same album?

You guys are the reasons rap doesn't sell in Nigeria. Una dey find party songs wey go fade the next weekend when another party song emerge.

Laycon’s bars are anything but complex bro. His pen game is average, he has tight flow alright but his lyrics are below par. Puns metaphors punchlines are all average. He can do better tho, just strikes me like he's not digging hard enough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Holawhumy: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
I was quite shocked when I saw that post. I am not a rap fan but I know a good one when I hear it..From Selfish, Monrovia, Angry Birds ...Mehn, Laycon is a very versatile Rapper/Musician.. I won't be surprised if any of those songs clinch a Lyricist on the roll award.

CRUISETOPIAVP:

Let's even say you don't understand rap. Have you listened to drunk in love off that same album?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Valto:
whitemoney said he is not touching that money any time soon. he is a business man. he is not going to blow it. besides he won over 12million from other tasks and outside wins. it might also interest you to know that whitemoney admitted he has some few millions in his bank account before the show.
Oh now ,he had some millions before going for the show

What happened to street boy from ghetto yarn

Lol

My advice for Whitemoney is to just stay away from the music industry…that investment for music no sure for am

It damn too expensive

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

But rap generally doesn't sell in Nigeria, remember Mode 9,ruggedman... Na party jam dey reign. It's what it is! Laycon will be fine. But can't blow with rap in naija unless he moves abroad , no be curse
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=BOOZELEE post=106510689]

Efe and laycon cheesy

He should better invest in restaurant or catering biz I swear him go blow[/quote
laycon is doing well joor cool tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I just wish he would have promoted "shall we begin" more.. Like shooting more videos..
Songs like "God body "and" want you back ft teni" could be potential hit songs.
Who is laycon is even better than this current EP.
Drunk in love is a jam btw..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2021
The truth is that Laycon is mediocre. Na hype dey push am. Let's wait after 3-4yrs, we go revisit cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Bro …this is how you know laycon has failed in music

When you start listing all his songs here

And yet ,most people don’t even know one of them

Accept the fact !

“MUSIC INDUSTRY NO BE YOUR MATE”

E too hard!

Even talented singers like joeboy still Dey trywet the ground

Do you know how much a music video cost today

Do you know how much clearance peters and co. Charge ,they run into millions of naira (5mill - 10mill) depending on the type of video self, could be more .

Hmmmmm (in big brothers voice)
MUSIC IS NOT YOUR MATE

30mill will vanish into thin air if Whitemoney still thinks of his music career , which to me ,is dead on arrival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
I forgot to add the part of promoting your music

Nightmare for every upcoming artiste

That one too sucks cash

Even laycon winning BBN did not guarantee him airplay time on most TV stations and radio stations

I hardly see laycon music on tv
I hardly hear laycon songs on radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

That one too sucks cash

Even laycon winning BBN did not guarantee him airplay time on most TV stations and radio stations

Who's the laycon you guys are talking about?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

That one too sucks cash

I think you live in a cave..

You don't see Laycon's music on TV?

Laycon's music that has entered international radio. Are you sure you know anything outside nairaland?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Who's the laycon you guys are talking about?
Lol

One lucky guy like that who won BBN in way most people still think, it was based on pity votes due to Erica ish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I think you live in a cave..

You don't see Laycon's music on TV?

Laycon's music that has entered international radio. Are you sure you know anything outside nairaland?

Bro accept the fact !

If rema drops a song or video or let’s say fire boy Peru

I don’t even need to stress to watch or listen to dia songs

You know why?

Coz it gonna be everywhere in no time ,
Do you know I got to know abt Peru by fire boy from BBN and people WhatsApp status

Like…if you drop beta song, it will be every where on your face

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Someone is claiming to be whitemoney babymama
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Not all these laycon fans

Naming his songs one by one for us

Forcing it down our throats…lol

Laycon isn’t doing well in music ,let him beta quit now before he finish all his 30million from 2020 last year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2021
"Laycon is mediocre"

"Laycon no get bars"

"Laycon no Sabi"

You all don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Una wail pass this one last yr.

He went ahead to release two solid albums with hits.

His songs still everywhere on TV and radio.

Performed in different states and campuses in Nigeria.

Performed outside the country.

Performed at headies.

Performed for Grammys. Laycon, the first man to turn a whole Grammy to an Influencer for his music..

Guess what Grammy has to say about him...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Laycon performed at Grammy awards?

Picture or I don’t believe it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
"Laycon is mediocre"

"Laycon no get bars"

"Laycon no Sabi"

You all don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Una wail pass this one last yr.

He went ahead to release two solid albums with hits.

His songs still everywhere on TV and radio.

Performed in different states and campuses in Nigeria.

Performed outside the country.

Performed at headies.

Performed for Grammys. Laycon, the first man to turn a whole Grammy to an Influencer for his music..

Guess what Grammy has to say about him...

Grammy Musician wey still Dey show for uni campuses

Na wa o!

Even rema at this stage no fit go do show for uniben

There are levels to this shit bro
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Laycon performed at Grammy awards?

Picture or I don’t believe it
When I said you live in a cave. I wasn't capping.

Go to their YouTube page and see his performance for Grammys.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Efe ft Whitemoney - bad ifeoma remix

Hmmmmmmmm

What a jam !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Go and sleep

Grammy is not your mate

There’s a difference between performing at “Grammy awards night” and that crap you referring me to

Once again
GRAMMY IS NOT LAYCON’s MATE !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lmao Which Grammy awards undecided?
Or you meant headies award

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Lmao Which Grammy awards undecided?
Or you meant headies award
I just weak !
They think Grammy is bbn or child’s play

Hmmmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That guy is a clown. You will be serious arguing with him, then boooom, he will talk on off point.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
See two mumus.. grin

"Laycon performed for Grammys."
Never said "Laycon performed in Grammy awards"

Two different things but I guess common sense is actually not common..

Burna boy is the only Nigerian to have ever performed at Grammy "awards"

Laycon performed for Grammys "Press play at home". He has also featured on another stuff from Grammys apart from the performance..

He and burna are the only two Africans Grammy follows on IG. He's that valuable to them..

I understand why he dey shock those cave men. They don't know what greatness looks like. You can continue wailing..I'm done with engaging people wey no get sense.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Laycon is doing well for himself and his music. If you cannot relate to his music no problem, but don't underrate his efforts. Make una leave Laycon and face una Shine ya Eye favs who have no talent nor tangible plan of how to sustain their new found fame. Laycon has been consistent in the last 1 year and still making progress. Let your season 6 favs beat then we can talk.
Less than 30% of the new set of housemates have a plan, this is evident in their interviews. Everyone is gunning for nollywood and music, if e easy make dem run am make we see.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
But rap generally doesn't sell in Nigeria, remember Mode 9,ruggedman... Na party jam dey reign. It's what it is! Laycon will be fine. But can't blow with rap in naija unless he moves abroad , no be curse

Mode 9, my best naija rapper.....
Laycon is versatile, he will be good.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2021
ItisHi:
The truth is that Laycon is mediocre. Na hype dey push am. Let's wait after 3-4yrs, we go revisit cheesy

Nah so una talk say he can't stay relevant after the last show and the boy is making waves and cash on a steady....

Abeg rest.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

That one too sucks cash

You need glasses and doctors to examine your ears......

Laycon's music is played regular on radio and TV.

Your hatred for laycon and whitemoney is well known.
T for thanks.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
I doubt!! She for don pepper those bbn guy's well if she don reach international league!! cheesy
She said it with her own mouth in the house.She even said she used to date one Lebanese rat who paid her salary every month
But his " thing" was too small for her and she didn't feel anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.