Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3891698 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
suffering:
Angel, a weird yet unique housemate. She seemed the type who’ll fare better in international Big Brother editions not necessarily Big Brother Africa. Her success is still noteworthy because she made it to the penultimate week based on voting numbers.

She;
1. Showed viewers her “carpet”. Surely it matched her drapes.

2. Kissed the second highest amount of male housemates. The ultimate winner of the title was BBNBisola who kissed either all the men of her season or did the same minus Miyonse. Gifty came third place here.

3. Fingered herself at least twice on camera. She put a show on for men. God knows what else she did which Kayode hid for himself.

4. Allowed Boma finger her. God knows who else did the same.

5. Garnered the hatred and paranoia of all the house’s females. How she did it, I’ll never know. There is no way she didn’t realize the girls hated her yet she was able to love most despite.

6. Could cook, though, this surprised me a lot.

If I ever cared for housemates’ existence outside the house she’ll be the first BBNaija ex-housemate I’ll follow. Well, nothing concerns me with the show after the appointed 2.5 - 3 months. I still have BBA’s Meryl, Jeff and Ofunneka on my friends list. Lol. Jeff was begging me for a Nigerian job on Facebook. Things red for the guy.
GRACE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pere back to making movies already… omo ologo 5G(5G star)

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
It may seems as though out of all the housemates, only pere has established a brand.

I have seen like three movies of him already trending in Instagram pages.

Pere don't need to a management to sign him or get invited to a night club to do this or do that, he doesn't even need to post too Many pictures or get bookings at an event.

Pere is already an established Brand.

No disrespect but i think he ALREADY have a Very huge advantage over other housemates.
As in the gap is too huge and at this rate, if he goes into music or even release a single track, don't be surprised if the song breaks Nigeria internet.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
My baby girl is so appreciative grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
I cant wait to see my baby on the cover of a Magazine grin
Angel giddem!!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
fergieboy:
Obi cubana didn’t invite cross his town person to hustle and bustle

Make the guy no come finish his whole drink grin
And so the fck what? Its not a big deal
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
CodedMafia0:
It may seems as though out of all the housemates, only pere has established a brand.

I have seen like three movies of him already trending in Instagram pages.

Pere don't need to a management to sign him or get invited to a night club to do this or do that, he doesn't even need to post too Many pictures or get bookings at an event.

Pere is already an established Brand.

No disrespect but i think he ALREADY have a Very huge advantage over other housemates.
As in the gap is too huge and at this rate, if he goes into music or even release a single track, don't be surprised if the song breaks Nigeria internet.

Thanks for this observation. I said similar thing last week, a lot of these people have no plan nor brand to utilize this their new found fame. If care is not taken, all they will do is endless photoshoots, attend events where you have to keep up appearances. I pray they have good people around them who won't take advantage of them being rave of the moment.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
My baby girl carry grace!
Damn!!!! grin

Is wm trying to give obi a blow jøb grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
ADUKKY:

Thanks for this observation. I said similar thing last week, a lot of these people have no plan nor brand to utilize this their new found fame. If care is not taken, all they will do is endless photoshoots, attend events where you have to keep up appearances. I pray they have good people around them who won't take advantage of them being rave of the moment.

I knew that this event that whitemoney attended yesterday got to you people,see epistle upon epistle grin grin. Come to him direct

Pere was an actor before BBN so you guys should relax and watch things unfold

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Surebaba01:

Is wm trying to give obi a blow jøb grin
Lmao!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lindiway22:

I knew that this event that whitemoney attended yesterday got to you people,see epistle upon epistle grin grin. Come to him direct

Pere was an actor before BBN so you guys should relax and watch things unfold

Na wa for you o. You can check my previous post where i made reference to same. Life does not revolve around your fav alone abeg. Meanwhile my concern is for all of them including Pere.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
ADUKKY:

Na wa for you o. You can check my previous post where i made reference to same. Life does not revolve around your fav alone abeg. Meanwhile my concern is for all of them including Pere.

But you lots makes it look like it does grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
They have started their jargons...na dem know those wey go succeed and those wey know go succeed...na dem know those wey go become brand and those wey know go become brand...they said the same rubbish jargons last year and previous years but God shamed them.....

Whitemoney will succeed and become a brand.....

Angel will become a brand too and succeed...

All these your foolish epistles are useless....

Focus on your favourite and stop trying to compare....una know dey tire for comparison??

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
I shared my observations and you lots are here catching stray bullets up and down. Gosh undecided undecided undecided inserters Fc, same all over facebook. Even when the discussion has nothing to do with your fav, you will be there inserting the guy and setting him up for drags. The show is over, make una face reality.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Two bbnaija ex housemates met Obi Cubana last night;
One went on his kneels to kiss his shoe while the other kissed and got a kiss from the billionaire.....omo!!!
E choke!!!!
Even instablog sef don carry the gist grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
My girl is live on IG doing real girl hot shit! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
doyin01:
They have started their jargons...na dem know those wey go succeed and those wey know go succeed...na dem know those wey go become brand and those wey know go become brand...they said the same rubbish jargons last year and previous years but God shamed them.....

Whitemoney will succeed and become a brand.....

Angel will become a brand too and succeed...

All these your foolish epistles are useless....

Focus on your favourite and stop trying to compare....una know dey tire for comparison??

Go get a means of livelihood and stop displaying unwarranted emotions everywhere. The hms are up and about their business ...do same...leave people to air their opinions as they deem fit. Na u be the housemates? Why body dey pepper u?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
scondy:

Go get a means of livelihood and stop displaying unwarranted emotions everywhere. The hms are up and about their business ...do same...leave people to air their opinions as they deem fit. Na u be the housemates? Why body dey pepper u?

It seems something is wrong with your brain,you said I should allow people air their opinions,and now I am airing my own opinion and you are quoting me to say this??Are you sure you are okay at all??did I quote you or mention you??.....what is your business with my comment??.... others are allowed to air their opinions by commenting,but I cannot comment again??.....I must not have my own opinion the way they have theirs??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
One went on his kneels to kiss his shoe while the other kissed and got a kiss from the billionaire.....omo!!!
E choke!!!!
pride comes before a fall
Only the humble will stand the test of time

Whitemoney is versatile,creative and humble
Just imagine all the gifts he has gotten but still ain't showing off bcus he ain't new to riches
He will be in ur face till u bcum a fan

While ur glorious hoelosho dt whitemoney went to "MARKET" to obi cubana will kip jumping from cubana's bed to Ned nwoko's bed till she gets discarded like the tissue she is

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
scondy:

[/s] no be today you no get sense

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
E choke!!!!

You no well aswear.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
The general himself at his movie priemere yesterday with his friends

Pere is not here to play

Fine man like Pere

Black and shining

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
E choke!!!!
You are doing a very terrible PR job for your fav, whatever you aim to achieve by this afghanistanning job you are doing here is counter productive. the competition has since ended and you are here burning down every bridge your fav tries to build.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bensonezege:
pride comes before a fall
Only the humble will stand the test of time

Whitemoney is versatile,creative and humble
Just imagine all the gifts he has gotten but still ain't showing off bcus he ain't new to riches
He will be in ur face till u bcum a fan

While ur glorious hoelosho dt whitemoney went to "MARKET" to obi cubana will kip jumping from cubana's bed to Ned nwoko's bed till she gets discarded like the tissue she is
Are you done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
mycar:

You are doing a very terrible PR job for your fav, whatever you aim to achieve by this afghanistanning job you are doing here is counter productive. the competition has since ended and you are here burning down every bridge your fav tries to build.
K

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You no well aswear.. grin grin
Lol grin
My love,how you dey?
Have you seen Maria's latest pictures on the cover of a magazine?
E choke! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
White maggots wont like this... grin

Angel is too cute!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Lol grin
My love,how you dey?
Have you seen Maria's latest pictures on the cover of a magazine?
E choke! grin

I have o. E chokeeeee!.

Your fave is doing well. She's obviously a top babe! cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
jenifer007:
The general himself at his movie priemere yesterday with his friends

Pere is not here to play

Fine man like Pere

Black and shining
Pere is surely going places in Nollywood

He should just get a a good management and he is good to go

Two of his movies were premiered yesterday

Anticipate another again this month

My percross team going strong

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's my girl grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

I have o. E chokeeeee!.

Your fave is doing well. She's obviously a top babe! cool
Awww..thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Angel is too cute!!!
Thanks dear kiss grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6575) (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.