Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3891615 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angel the dick grabber well done o

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lindiway22:

I knew that this event that whitemoney attended yesterday got to you people,see epistle upon epistle grin grin. Come to him direct

Pere was an actor before BBN so you guys should relax and watch things unfold

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maria on the cover of savvy magazine.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Ayomide, doing your work, I see.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tripitaka: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lindiway22:

I knew that this event that whitemoney attended yesterday got to you people,see epistle upon epistle grin grin. Come to him direct

Ask them if he has ever had a lead or antagonist role in a movie and watch them start fumbling and dribbling. Because he starred in a couple of scenes in a movie, they already claim he is the next Brad Pitt.

One day, we will stop celebrating basics and mediocrity.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
suffering:
Ayomide, doing your work, I see.

Aren't you supposed to be licking your fatso's smelly nyansh?

Just like your moniker, you are suffering in jealousy.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
More photos of Maria as the cover girl for Savvy magazine.

Grab your copy now.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maria is effortlessly beautiful...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
You don't understand yourself again. You compared Pere to all HMs which includes everyone's fave, so how does that not concern them? You should take your own advise, face reality and don't carry BBN beef into post BBN reality
ADUKKY:
I shared my observations and you lots are here catching stray bullets up and down. Gosh undecided undecided undecided inserters Fc, same all over facebook. Even when the discussion has nothing to do with your fav, you will be there inserting the guy and setting him up for drags. The show is over, make una face reality.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cross mama no want Angel the ashawo Kobo Kobo for her son! Wahala4 for who be ashawo no work

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:
"She doesn’t have morals"
"She's a slut"
"Her parents failed her"
"She's a disgrace"
"She's disgusting"
"She's a mental case"
Yen yen yen yen yen
Look at her and look at you.... where has your morals taken you? grin

Tati Tati, Pepper sprayer grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na so d Ashawo go dey feed and beg White money to finger her inside cubana house even after obi don follow chop d Ashawo clean mouth.
I think say the A21 say white money na fake! Ok I forget say she dey reason through her toto

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
E choke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
The same angel that was instigating people to hate whitemoney while in the house is now the same person gumming body with whitemoney outside the house so as to meet her target Obi Cubana.e shock me.
She was the fakest housemate na because she sex BB organizers make dem smuggle her into the finals but sadly for her dey still run am street as dem no give am the ultimate money wey she open toto for

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
I just saw this, can't stop laughing. World people, they said she looks like James Brown.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
zaraola:
I just saw this, can't stop laughing. World people, they said she looks like James Brown.
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Even the maria wey the Ashawo21 dey happy say Dem evict for her media rounds still dey more Important than u olosho wey open toto for free to enter finals

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
More photos of Maria as the cover girl for Savvy magazine.

Grab your copy now.
See maria don first people wey open toto for Bbn enter magazine
This life deep well
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Foolish olosho wey dey happy for people downfall yet up till now u never achieve anything meaningful pass them wey no sell their private parts

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lindiway22:

There is nothing to watch unfold and Pere is not the mates of any of the housemates before and even after the show.
Maybe you don't really know who Pere is.

Someone that was a trained nurse and an ex military, two of the most higest paid jobs in USA. Pere is currently still an undercover agent which means USA military still uses him as an undercover agent for secret missions that are classified.

According to his mother, he only comes to Nigeria often because he has passion for acting.

The teeth he did cost him 5 million naira cash and that was even before dollars were below 300 which means the worth of the teeth he did will be almost 7 million naira now.

The suit pere wore to the house was a David wej suits and they go for 200k each and Pere brought two to the house.

Pere drives two BMW Series cars in Texas in USA and each car cost more than 30 million naira, you can go and do your research.

See,
the jeep he is currently driving in after the show, the same jeep he carries cross around with, he owns the jeep even before big brother naija and then go and do research on the cost of the jeep.

Pere owns a very hug gas station In delta and a petrol station.

Someone that took his mom and sister out of Nigeria and his mom now lives in Canada for more than 10 years now.

So boy don't push your luck, because pere only went into Big brother so people might know more about him so whether your favourite signs a multi million naira deal tomorrow or gets invited by so so and so, bro no big brother naija housemates this year has one tenth of the wealth Pere has and that's period.

He is by far far far far the richest housemates this season and no housemate comes close.

Pere has a house in Texas which he paid In full

Guy small small oh, make you dey look face before you dey cap anyhow o.

Why do you think Tunde ednut suddenly changed and start posting about him?

Dem don clear the guy who pere really be.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
You all be capping anyhow.
Why do you think big brother was deliberately denying pere some task wins during the show?

They knew him before the show and his worth.

They wasn't expecting him to last that long.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Maria is effortlessly beautiful...

See my Maria clean reach everywhere embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2021
All these 36 fans and capping self undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2021
OGdaddy welcome back grin
CodedMafia0:
You all be capping anyhow.
Why do you think big brother was deliberately denying pere some task wins during the show?

They knew him before the show and his worth.

They wasn't expecting him to last that long.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Ibukzy:
OGdaddy welcome back grin
That is not ogdaddy!!
Read his posts, that guy bashes Maria in 99% of his post.
Ogdaddy is a fan of both pere and Maria. I am thinking the guy that moniker that always fights with Marians a lot. i have forgotten his main handle.
This guy carry Maria matter for head like gala grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2021
CodedMafia0:
There is nothing to watch unfold and Pere is not the mates of any of the housemates before and even after the show.
Maybe you don't really know who Pere is.

Someone that was a trained nurse and an ex military, two of the most higest paid jobs in USA. Pere is currently still an undercover agent which means USA military still uses him as an undercover agent for secret missions that are classified.

According to his mother, he only comes to Nigeria often because he has passion for acting.

The teeth he did cost him 5 million naira cash and that was even before dollars were below 300 which means the worth of the teeth he did will be almost 7 million naira now.

The suit pere wore to the house was a David wej suits and they go for 200k each and Pere brought two to the house.

Pere drives two BMW Series cars in Texas in USA and each car cost more than 30 million naira, you can go and do your research.

See,
the jeep he is currently driving in after the show, the same jeep he carries cross around with, he owns the jeep even before big brother naija and then go and do research on the cost of the jeep.

Pere owns a very hug gas station In delta and a petrol station.

Someone that took his mom and sister out of Nigeria and his mom now lives in Canada for more than 10 years now.

So boy don't push your luck, because pere only went into Big brother so people might know more about him so whether your favourite signs a multi million naira deal tomorrow or gets invited by so so and so, bro no big brother naija housemates this year has one tenth of the wealth Pere has and that's period.

He is by far far far far the richest housemates this season and no housemate comes close.

Pere has a house in Texas which he paid In full

Guy small small oh, make you dey look face before you dey cap anyhow o.

Why do you think Tunde ednut suddenly changed and start posting about him?

Dem don clear the guy who pere really be.
Calm down bros.
The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2021
OGdaddy stans only Pere right from day 1
OhBritannia:
That is not ogdaddy!!
Read his posts, that guy bashes Maria in 99% of his post.
Ogdaddy is a fan of both pere and Maria. I am thinking the guy that moniker that always fights with Marians a lot. i have forgotten his main handle.
This guy carry Maria matter for head like gala grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Teddybliss:

Pere is surely going places in Nollywood

He should just get a a good management and he is good to go

Two of his movies were premiered yesterday

Anticipate another again this month

My percross team going strong
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Ibukzy:
OGdaddy is a Pere Stan right from day 1
Lol no he wasn't
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Go check he is one of the very first supporter of Pere
JBoss25:
Lol no he wasn't
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Who still reads magazines sad

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Play Who's True by Tion Wayne & Davido

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6576) (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.