Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3938612 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Months have passed,
Winner has emerged,
yet there's still so much bile on this thread.
Nawa o

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you guys realize say this BBN na just set up of friends of connected people being used to make money by people who put them in BBN, una go stop all these back and forth. If you know, you know lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
E choke ooooooo.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Too many awards that it began to choke

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Good morning WMG,

May our daughters don't end up useless like Maria in Christ name.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
stroller9795:
After signing “800 million naira” deal,he ended up becoming a “ roadside bleaching cream” ambassador …the same deal his minions mocked and downgraded!
Lmao!
Karma is a biatch!!

When u are mentioning our odogwu's name remember to add chief or else amadioha go visit you

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2021
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa
He looks like a thief who is awaiting trial grin
Lmao!!
Tbh,they both look like hoodlums!

Eweeee!. cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Who ceremonial ambassadorship and fake chieftaincy title wey nobody recognize help?...Kwakwakwa!.. cheesy cheesy

E no even trend sef!

Sammie went to kogi for his homecoming and the town stood still for him.

A former cultist turned weener went to his hometown and was received by thieves, arm-robbers and Cultists.

This life no fair at all.... cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2021
If you say congratulations will you die....this one don pass bitterness at its peak oo..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Who ceremonial ambassadorship and fake chieftaincy title wey nobody recognize help?...Kwakwakwa!.. cheesy cheesy

E no even trend sef!

A former cultist turned weener went to his hometown and was received by thieves, arm-robbers and Cultists.

Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem !!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

E no even trend sef!

That ambassadorship and chieftaincy title were what you hailed mercy and laycon for
Karma came early and visiting grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pinklygul:

That ambassadorship and chieftaincy title were what you hailed mercy and laycon for
Karma came early and visiting grin
Giddem

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
stroller9795:
I’m sure they just had a 3 some!
Bloody f*gs!!!
Tueh!
See how fat the pig is!E com be like bag of rice .And this Niyi na to dey do bodyguard all over the place na him dey do considering.they kicked him out of the show so early.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good morning WMG,

May our daughters don't end up useless like Maria in Christ name.
This weird outcast don come again, my girl is not useless

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
TheEnforcer:
See how fat the pig is!E com be like bag of rice .And this Niyi na to dey do bodyguard all over the place na him dey do considering.they kicked him out of the show so early.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!
If he looked like a bag of rice,I wouldn’t have dragged him so much cos that’s a compliment(considering how expensive rice is)…he looked like a bag of shit!!!
So disgusting!!!
He couldn’t get even sit or walk properly due to the excessive fagging of his leaky anus!!!
Tueh!
I’m sure he stinks like a decaying corpse cos Emmanuel looks very uncomfortable for sitting so close to him…ewww!!
Do you blame Niyi for following him up and down like an unwanted bodyguard?
That one married his mother’s age mate just to have a roof over his head and he licks ass for a livinggrin
Awon oloriburukugrin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
JBoss25:
This weird outcast don come again, my girl is not useless
This guy was right when he referred to you as a fo.ol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Coldie:
People that said kiddwaya is a billionaires son , to give Davido ordinary 1m war.

When I told u people not to believe these so called rich celebrities una no believe me
Davido said he added anoda 50 million naira to the 200 million and wanna give all away to charity

Truth is ,I don’t believe any of these stories from celebs including davido himself

Give out “250million naira”

Hmmmm
Even BBN wey promise WM 90mill ,still dey pay small small
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Now , back to the matter of NIYI , Whitemoney and govt house visit

First things first , I think Niyi should just stay at home and let his wife take care of him, from what I’ve learnt , his wife is the actual bread winner in dia home.

Secondly, his dressing like a convicted thief awaiting trial is just so confusing, if you follow him on Instagram, you will know Niyi is so weird

As for Whitemoney, heard he was given so so and so from actors guild association, Enugu branch…lol…and a fan said he can now go into acting and production of films

I don’t know who is shameless here ,is it “actors guild association” or “Whitemoney” grin

Now ,I know why JIM IYKE said the nollywood industry is now full of ‘half-baked actors and jokers’ in one of his interviews

Example is that one he fought one time ,he’s name is madu something

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Davido said he added anoda 50 million naira to the 200 million and wanna give all away to charity

Truth is ,I don’t believe any of these stories from celebs including davido himself

Hmmmm
Davido isn't to be trusted.Although he appears as a nice guy ,he tends to brag sometimes about things which aren't true.There was a time he said he bought one car and people later found out it was rented. Me too I no believe say he go drop 50m.He likes to market himself and he actually has a good marketing team

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hmmmm
A poor man with a poor sense will always doubt when true givers give to charity.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wahala dey like Angel kuntus,even after going viral she no still make top 3.....

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A poor man with a poor sense will always doubt when true givers give to charity.

grin grin...
I just dey smile as I dey read their posts....

Its d way d lowlifer is confidently saying that Niyi is broke...same Niyi that is one of d richest shine ya eyes housemates....Niyi money wey too long...some people dey ment aswear..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Davido isn't to be trusted.Although he appears as a nice guy ,he tends to brag sometimes about things which aren't true.There was a time he said he bought one car and people later found out it was rented. Me too I no believe say he go drop 50m.He likes to market himself and he actually has a good marketing team
Sense full your head

Tomorrow if one of dia colleague Dey sick

You go hear say “davido contributed 100k for his treatment”

TU face contributed 50k
Wiz drop 20k
Bla bla bla

Yet person go believe say artiste go comot 50 million take do charity

Na so the money easy reach

As if that one nor do , dem come talk say e give the entire 250 million do charity, dem say na Good man

Nigerians Dey gullible sha, and dem Dey believe anything wey dem see for internet

If truly this 250million really exist (if no be audio)
Why not use it and sponsor independent young candidates for 2023 election, shey be even davido don cry for change based how country dey

E say na orphanage home (better audio)
As for me , I don’t believe this shiii

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Ogbeni go and rest !!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Ogbeni go and rest !!!
Nairaland Imaginary Dangote.... Concentrate on your chemist shop at Douglas road Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Wahala be like actors guild wey Dey famz white pig but na only Pere we Dey see for our screen!!!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Now , back to the matter of NIYI , Whitemoney and govt house visit

First things first , I think Niyi should just stay at home and let his wife take care of him, from what I’ve learnt , his wife is the actual bread winner in dia home.

Secondly, his dressing like a convicted thief awaiting trial is just so confusing, if you follow him on Instagram, you will know Niyi is so weird

As for Whitemoney, heard he was given so so and so from actors guild association, Enugu branch…lol…and a fan said he can now go into acting and production of films

I don’t know who is shameless here ,is it “actors guild association” or “Whitemoney” grin

Now ,I know why JIM IYKE said the nollywood industry is now full of ‘half-baked actors and jokers’ in one of his interviews

Example is that one he fought one time ,he’s name is madu something
I think you're frustrated. I strongly believe there's a problem with you upbringing because you're such a bitter guy.
Only you know who is broke among all the HMs and the rich ones. Yet you're not their bankers.
You must be frustrated going by your takes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2021
His useless fanbase can't even trend him.
They had to pay Twitter hashtag Influencers..

Like I always say bandwagon can never make you win in real life. Once the show ends, they move on..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Sense full your head

Tomorrow if one of dia colleague Dey sick

You go hear say “davido contributed 100k for his treatment”

TU face contributed 50k
Wiz drop 20k
Bla bla bla

Yet person go believe say artiste go comot 50 million take do charity

Na so the money easy reach

As if that one nor do , dem come talk say e give the entire 250 million do charity, dem say na Good man

Nigerians Dey gullible sha, and dem Dey believe anything wey dem see for internet

If truly this 250million really exist (if no be audio)
Why not use it and sponsor independent young candidates for 2023 election, shey be even davido don cry for change based how country dey

E say na orphanage home (better audio)
As for me , I don’t believe this shiii

Poverty really messed with your brains and I have got no pity for you

Ordinary Nengi that sells ordinary shoes on IG dropped one million
Not to talk of an award winning international musician who has been in the game for over ten years coupled with his affluential background

Poverty and illiteracy is indeed an incurable disease!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

[b]Like I always say bandwagon can never make you win in real life. [/b]Once the show ends, they move on..

Good you've gotten this
Same way you thought it was hate when we talked about laycon

Even mohbad of yesterday already got several international shows and had even bought a brand new car
Better cash out tins tongue

Still waiting for that one to be paid for an international show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Like I always say bandwagon can never make you win in real life. Once the show ends, they move on..

Eweeeeh!

Biggest fanbase in the poteaux poteaux! . cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
stroller9795:
Wahala be like actors guild wey Dey famz white pig but na only Pere we Dey see for our screen!!!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Those hungry actors guild want to collect from the #30million .. cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6660) (6661) (6662) (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.