Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929608 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I hear sey white pig was squeezed like agege bread inside that molue plane all because of awoof.

The fat fool won still dey find awoof. Can he not pay for economy class atleast?

Mercy paid for her fare to dubai. Same with Maria. These are classy ladies who don't have time for molue things.. cheesy
Baba never fly internationally before so e be like sey e desperate to just comot this one time now,abi haha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Sweetheart I heard o. But we are waiting to find out what it is for...

If it is what I'm thinking eh, this street go dey bloody... cheesy grin
Brace yourself….it’s what it is!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
stroller9795:

Gbegiri dear,have you heard the latest?
White rats won’t like this o…
If it's what I'm thinking...

Omo!!!!

This place no go contain me and white rats. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

If it's what I'm thinking...

Omo!!!!

This place no go contain me and white rats. grin

White rats are in trouble ogrin
Giddem!!grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mikool101: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
stroller9795:

Awwwwnnn…I’m fine thanks dear,and you?
I'm gud.
Cheers...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Tell them o !

Most of these people believing everything on the internet don’t know wassup at all

I am a very close friend to seyi law’s younger bro , benji (for those unilag peeps that know him, he studied French) …na this guy really open my eyes based on these celeb lifestyle

I asked him ,how much will it cost to get let say mayorkun or Joeboy to perform even if na one song …I was expecting to hear like 3 or 4 million

Baba said ‘if I get 600k or 700k and if location na within Lagos preferably island ,him go make some contacts, that all’

I was surprised, coz of the noise these guys brag online abt doing shows for 5-6 million naira per show even the young artists brag about this … SMH
But you self check am you were given a budget of 600/700 K for Joeboy or Mayorkun to come to a location near to them to perform for few minutes and the guy no even give you assurance. Say "I go make some contacts" so if they were going outside the Island e fit reach 1 M and outside Lagos is even more talkless of outside 9ja. That's good business bro. Now money from album sales, streaming of songs, endorsements will be added. Even if na only 600 k you collect 5 times in a month na 3 M ( many people no dey see reach that amount in a year for 9ja) ×12 =36- the labels cuts etc you still remain a comfortable millionaire. And these are Umu boy if I am to borrow word from the Igbo apprentice system.
Remember Davido is far bigger than the 2 you mentioned (Oga) and obviously makes more money than them plus maybe family money and investments.
Some celebrities actually do fake it till you make it but you see Davido enh. If he wants to give out 50 M he can.
And contrary to what Uzomarrr said some where a lot of rich men Worth more than 50 M in liquid assets in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
EmmyCC:

But you self check am you were given a budget of 600/700 K for Joeboy or Mayorkun to come to a location near to them to perform for few minutes and the guy no even give you assurance. Say "I go make some contacts" so if they were going outside the Island e fit reach 1 M and outside Lagos is even more talkless of outside 9ja. That's good business bro. Now money from album sales, streaming of songs, endorsements will be added. Even if na only 600 k you collect 5 times in a month na 3 M ( many people no dey see reach that amount in a year for 9ja) ×12 =36- the labels cuts etc you still remain a comfortable millionaire. And these are Umu boy if I am to borrow word from the Igbo apprentice system.
Remember Davido is far bigger than the 2 you mentioned (Oga) and obviously makes more money than them plus maybe family money and investments.
Some celebrities actually do fake it till you make it but you see Davido enh. If he wants to give out 50 M he can.
And contrary to what Uzomarrr said some where a lot of rich men Worth more than 50 M in liquid assets in Nigeria.
Abeg leave the shallow minded guy....
When my friend that's based in Benin wanted to have her wedding,her hubby decided to surprise her by inviting Teni to come perform at d wedding....When he spoke with her manager,Teni said she would be charging 5m last,no deduction for this one...The guy even offered to pay 3m,she refused...
Everything is b big deal to some people sha..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
EmmyCC:

At the end of the day

No one can categorically state weda the 250 mill was given or not to orphanages , we’ve not heard anything official abt the 250mill again, e go just die natural death slowly

But bcoz na DAVIDO talk am, of course we have no choice but believe OBO na

E don do.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
EmmyCC:

If you know any orophanage home in Nigeria that has been reached out so far in this 250 million bru ha ha

I challenge you to name the home , let investigate wink wink wink

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
stroller9795:

Gbegiri dear,have you heard the latest?
White rats won’t like this o…

Husband snatchers are now being celebrated
Hmmmmm nawa oooh *spits*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
stroller9795:
How can you dress like a Gotv marketer to meet your Governor?
Are you so broke that you couldn’t afford a decent outfit?
He looks so disgusting like an Over fed pig and I’m so sure that he just farted…Tueh!!
Rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Whitemoney has just sign a deal with Trove Finance.
I don't want to say much.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaroMan:
Aswear WMG no sabi brag....
We are just too humble..we are not noise makers abeg

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cross...
I don't want to know what Whitemoney has done to you but e no go better for that ur short prick wey I see for snapchat....
Na jealousy go dry that your tiny blokus...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wtf is Trove finance?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What’s so special about signing a deal with a fraudulent brand?
SMH
Una no Dey Shame?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
This time last year, the winner was signing deals with International or known brands like Mentos, Orijin etc.

This Ariaria weener of this year na so so cheap unknown brands dey patronize am.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
SMH
Una no Dey Shame?

I tire!... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
stroller9795:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
SMH
Una no Dey Shame?
Continue running amok, you will soon end up in ditch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
This time last year, the winner was signing deals with International or known brands like Mentos, Orijin etc.

This Ariaria weener of this year na so so cheap unknown brands dey patronize am.. cheesy
How marketable is the fat pig who isn't even in shape?You have to have the charisma and carriage for that none of which he has ,other than shouting otamiemiem like a local boy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
White pig is such an unfortunate fellow!
The worst bbn weena ever!!!
Tueh!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaroMan:

Continue running amok, you will soon end up in ditch.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
TheEnforcer:
How marketable is the fat pig who isn't even in shape?You have to have the charisma and carriage for that none of which he has ,other than shouting otamiemiem like a local boy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaroMan:
Trove finance

Hmmm

No be those people wey carry people money run that year , they are back with a new signee grin

Nawa o !

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Trove finance

Hmmm

No be those people wey carry people money run that year , they are back with a new signee grin

Nawa o !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
shutting down hotels and clubs both home and abroad. cheesy otamiemie

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Valto:
shutting down hotels and clubs both home and abroad. cheesy otamiemie
Ogbeni …even cross na guest

No be only am Dey Dubai

Even jaypaul sef na special guest

Dubai don cast
E be like say na lagosians full there

I want to see Whitemoney in London or USA
Blue passport things

Until den , WM nor still get levels abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

No be only am Dey Dubai

Giddem!... cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Giddem!... cheesy grin
Ayomide Alero Olugbenga, don’t you have shame? Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Trove finance

Hmmm

Nawa o !

Whitepig is a failed yahoo boy, so he can endorse fraudulent unknown brands... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
suffering:
Ayomide Alero Olugbenga, don’t you have shame? Tufia!

Hope you've eaten? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

No be only am Dey Dubai

Dubai don cast
E be like say na lagosians full there

I want to see Whitemoney in London or USA
Blue passport things

Until den , WM nor still get levels abeg

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.