Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4113270 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Payporte:

and your useless favorite is what? grin
She didn’t win BBN but she’s more relevant than your gay pig!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Abeg list Angel's achievements again..
Even with d showing of her deflated bwests and her over burdened kpekus,dem no still use her do video vixen..And,
am pretty sure u are so disappointed with ur choice of housemates last season,like I know how u felt when our Erica was giving us back to back bragging rights...this one wey u dey do now na medicine after death...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Tatiana4u:

she's more relevant how please?
What has she achieved
Person wey don fade grin
Tatiana receive Sense IJN

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Seun:
Hasn't this show ended?
Its none of your business man!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She didn’t win BBN grin grin

Say it one more time. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

You say they Faded.

I say, that's why we made them win.

Next!!
winning doesn't mean you have achieved anything or you are the best. All bbnaija winners won by chance and all of them are overrated chaps. Compare Ebuka and Gideon to Katung.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Latashia:
winning doesn't mean you have achieved anything or you are the best. All bbnaija winners won by chance and all of them are overrated chaps. Compare Ebuka and Gideon to Katung.

So why are you angry that we rated WhiteMoney and made him win and we can't stop getting with the fact he won.

I don't stalk people's personal lives. I watched the show on TV and I know who won it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

So why are you angry that we rated WhiteMoney and made him win and we can't stop getting with the fact he won.

I don't stalk people's personal lives. I watched the show on TV and I know who won it.

Word!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Latashia:
LoL. He owns this forum. It is, by every means, his business grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
LordTheus:

LoL. He owns this forum. It is, by every means, his business grin grin
He owns this forum? Omg, i never knew. Thought it was Jajasticaja. ;-(

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tatiana4u are you seeing RHOLagos
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Froshloaded:
Tatiana4u are you seeing RHOLagos
Yes o but I’m not enjoying that poorly scripted show.
Na BBN reunion I Dey wait forgrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Latashia:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Latashia:
Giddem!!grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

You are the angry one here cos Latashia refuses to lick white pig’s fat ass!grin
Lmao!
He won the show by manipulating his gullible fans but he can never be on the same level as Liquorose,Angel and Maria cos they are miles ahead of him!
Deal with it!grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Yes o but I’m not enjoying that poorly scripted show.
Na BBN reunion I Dey wait forgrin

I'm not anticipating the reunion at all, boring show = boring reunion... Waiting for the next season cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Froshloaded:

I'm not anticipating the reunion at all, boring show = boring reunion... Waiting for the next season cheesy
Are you sure?grin
Let me not see you lurking around here during the reunion show ogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You are the angry one here cos Latashia refuses to lick white pig’s fat ass!grin
Lmao!
He won the show by manipulating his gullible fans but he can never be on the same level as Liquorose,Angel and Maria cos they are miles ahead of him!
Deal with it!grin

Who is a fan? If not gullible.

Thanks for reminding us that WhiteMoney had the most fans. AND YES WE ARE GLADLY AND HAPPILY GULLIBLE.

Thanks for reminding us that we were manipulated (with joy in our hearts) and we made him win (with smiling faces).

We are even happier now, than ever before about what we made Odogwu achieve on the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Im not a Liquorose fan but I must confess that she’s doing better than the unfortunate pig!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:
WhiteMoney won BBN season 6.

With almost 50% votes, despite having 6 finalists (instead of 5)

Notwithstanding the fact that they had to force a "female semi-celeb" into the show, to create a female winning season.

Odogwu still did what Odogwu always did.

Remove those two factors, and WhiteMoney would have created a record of 70% winning votes grin

How unfortunate indeed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

These thread is an abode for sociopaths and the dangerously insane like me...
Awwnnn…grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Im not a Liquorose fan but I must confess that she’s doing better than the unfortunate pig!grin
On the average, women BBN housemates make it more than their male counterparts.

As a woman, bar music, the entertainment industry 'favours' them more. But yeah, she seems to be doing better than the winner.

Generally speaking though, last season's HM's are a major downgrade on what has always been.

Most people coming for the show need to reinvent themselves, I don't know how, I just know something has to give. Some of these brands are no longer interested in them as they used to be. Because apart from a few of them, do the others really drive sales long term?

By the way, who has been following the Khafi MET case? Baby girl has been fighting tooth and nail to be allowed to rejoin the force. I hope she gets reinstated.

Living in London is not child's play. And I am not sure Ghedoni is even doing anything.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:07am On May 01, 2022
zicoraads:

On the average, women BBN housemates make it more than their male counterparts.

As a woman, bar music, the entertainment industry 'favours' them more. But yeah, she seems to be doing better than the winner.

Generally speaking though, last season's HM's are a major downgrade on what has always been.

Most people coming for the show need to reinvent themselves, I don't know how, I just know something has to give. Some of these brands are no longer interested in them as they used to be. Because apart from a few of them, do the others really drive sales long term?

By the way, who has been following the Khafi MET case? Baby girl has been fighting tooth and nail to be allowed to rejoin the force. I hope she gets reinstated.

Living in London is not child's play. And I am not sure Ghedoni is even doing anything.
You made salient points and I totally agree with you.

Multi choice needs to skip BBN this year and upgrade their choice of housemates,stop bringing in housemates after others,stick to the old nomination/eviction pattern , and chose their housemates based on merit because it’s no longer a secret that 99.9 percent of these housemates were picked based on their connections , that’s why most of them lack originality.
I hope they get it right this time cos BBN has lost its credibility.
As for khaffi,I really don’t know what to say because she probably broke their rules and you know how strict UK government is.Maybe she should look for another job so that she can sustain her family.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:17am On May 01, 2022
Sweetpink:

You made salient points and I totally agree with you.

Multi choice needs to skip BBN this year and upgrade their choice of housemates,stop bringing in housemates after others,stick to the old nomination/eviction pattern , and chose their housemates based on merit because it’s no longer a secret that 99.9 percent of these housemates were picked based on their connections , that’s why most of them lack originality.
I hope they get it right this time cos BBN has lost its credibility.
As for khaffi,I really don’t know what to say because she probably broke their rules and you know how strict UK government is.Maybe she should look for another job so that she can sustain her family.
Well, it's not easy getting a good job in London, especially as an immigrant who's not in health or tech. But it got me thinking, if she so desperately want the job back, what was the point of coming for the show in the first place? cheesy

They can decide not to skip, but surely they should know they have to ditch this whole connection thing, else it'll kill their show. But what do I know, last time the organisers said the viewing records were broken.

I heard they even have a line-up already. Those who already know they will be on the show in two years' time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OneCandleAway(f): 10:54am On May 01, 2022
Is anyone watching this show called naijahoodrep? They stream on YouTube 12pm to 12am. They also show highlights on Instagram. It's a nice show but they don't have much sponsors so publicity is low.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:38am On May 01, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Is anyone watching this show called naijahoodrep? They stream on YouTube 12pm to 12am. They also show highlights on Instagram. It's a nice show but they don't have much sponsors so publicity is low.

I've seen one of their highlights on Tiktok and it's hilarious.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OneCandleAway(f): 12:04pm On May 01, 2022
Froshloaded:

I've seen one of their highlights on Tiktok and it's hilarious.

It's a nice show. Sound Sultan was one of the planners/ organisers so his death also affected the lack of publicity.
It's just the data one will burn watching on youtube
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 5:29pm On May 01, 2022
Una no dey rest for this thread?? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:05pm On May 02, 2022
The new season of BBNaija will take place this year because no matter how dull and dead the program now is, many eyes will view it to escape reality. Money switches hands from the event despite broke Nairalanders condemning the show every fucking year. How hard is it to introspect and better one’s self? Anyway, that is by the way. Nigerian artists need means to promote their new songs. Their labels pay the showrunners good money and every Saturday night party we’ll get to hear Buju’s new track Finesse on our screens. You people think Burna Boy and Tiwa don’t have sense by releasing new albums during the show’s run?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
Threebear:

A gay and a lesbo grin

A true match made in heaven .
grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2022
Threebear:
I'm already sensing this season might flop...but here are my thoughts .

Whiteleopard is no Laycon , infact he's not even an Erica but he's a very strong contender.
He's definitely a finalist if he's not disqualified .
The winner is still up in the air , but he's a major contender.

Maria is a very strong contender and definitely one of the bright spots of the show .
If she doesn't mess her game up , she stands a huge chance of winning.

The dancer lady is not living up to her hype , but she's already has a huge following .
Like it or not she's a threat .

Emmanuel will regain his lustre ( don't ship him for obvious reasons grin) he's extremely competitive and he's used to winning.
Do not be surprised if in the following weeks his fanbase increases exponentially .

Boma ...is an interesting personality .
There is something very dark and hidden about him unlike Pere who wears his anathema like a stench.
Boma appears intriguing and slightly dangerous .

Others who should not be taken for granted.
Angel : mentally unstable but seems like a nice enough person.

Jackie : seems lovable enough , we'll see if the audience feel the same way.

Yerins - too smart for his own good , but smartness has never won anyone the show , has it ? cool

Anyway as always I'll be bringing the results to you.
Let's sit and enjoy this new season .
And always keep in mind ...a game is just a game . grin

Marians , follow Maria on Instagram .

E b things grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.