Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922753 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Not much difference between Cross and Beatrice though in terms of communication skills

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg, in this season, who kpensh who? I’m talking about both inside and outside the house. Does Kayode want us to believe only Angel and Maria were fingered in a whole two and a half months? In the free world the housemates could do and undo. What point is a reunion if none of them reveal who got laid outside. Cee C let the country know that Alex wasn’t the good girl she claimed when they left the show. Haba, nothing this year?!

With how dull this season was, expect small-time actors to take up majority of the slots this year. There was nothing memorable about Shine Ya Eye because every passing day made it obvious Whitemoney would win.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na the missing condoms we dey settle since
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Beatrice is not an intelligent person and she lacks good communication skills but above all,she’s a nice woman…all she needs are good education,love and care.
Nicety is not one of Beatrice's forte!
Looking at her she has had a troubled past even before she got married and is suffering from serious inferiority complex but obviously need counselling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
3gpvids:
Na the missing condoms we dey settle since
Saga and JayPaul stole them to kpensh oshofree oloshos when they exit the house. Case closed.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tega you did wrong but you are a strong woman regardless
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
I can excuse Boma’s madness but not anyone who claims to be his fan!
Tueh!
This guy is disgusting!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
bentenny:

Nicety is not one of Beatrice's forte!
Looking at her she has had a troubled past even before she got married and is suffering from serious inferiority complex but obviously need counselling!
She may be struggling with her troubled past and low self esteem but she’s not a bad person.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:
Abeg, in this season, who kpensh who? I’m talking about both inside and outside the house. Does Kayode want us to believe only Angel and Maria were fingered in a whole two and a half months? In the free world the housemates could do and undo. What point is a reunion if none of them reveal who got laid outside. Cee C let the country know that Alex wasn’t the good girl she claimed when they left the show. Haba, nothing this year?!

With how dull this season was, expect small-time actors to take up majority of the slots this year. There was nothing memorable about Shine Ya Eye because every passing day made it obvious Whitemoney would win.
There should have been serious fights in the shine ya eyes reunion esp among the guys but it seems most of them vibed after the show while others decided not to drag any of their personal beef with each other knowing that the dragging they will get on social media will be crazy!
Not everyone can handle social media banter and bullying!
Everyone is conscious of what they say to avoid confrontation from a toxic fan of your perceived enemy or former friend in the house!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tatiana4u:

She may be struggling with her troubled past and low self esteem but she’s not a bad person.
Well actions speak louder than words and what she has been displaying so far will only validate her as a bad person!
She just needs help!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Absolutely nothing is wrong with beatrice unless for the fluency in communication. She just lacks a posh accent.
She has different personalities like she said herself and definitely mood swings.
Both she and Maria acted like parrots that most women naturally are.
I don't see why one should be condemned and shamed.
She (beat3ce) definitely knows what she wants. She's just lowkey ka3na.
She's 100% aware of who and what she is.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Tega&boma Don plan wetin dem want talk but it still dozen add UP

That stain is permanent. If you are married on the show, stay married.
Nobody has Nada to talk about niyis's marriage.
That's how it should be.
Now she's claiming EX, when we all saw the mystery man after the show very present in uour life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:11am On Jun 17, 2022
BoomBoom sometimes it's good to speak less than u know and let people figure the rest out!! That's my only issue with u asides that ur statements were actually valid if people drop stupid irrelevant emotions and face reality !!!
As for attention seeking bush rat beatrice with the zero self esteem cheesy u are a mess infact u need total rehabilitation!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:
I can excuse Boma’s madness but not anyone who claims to be his fan!
Tueh!
This guy is disgusting!
Ogunoku fire u there!!!! Look I can respect any other person's opinion here not u a hypocritical nonsensical dwarf fanning a deranged hoe with a stinky pussy and attitude!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2022
The local , classless and bleaching Mgbeke called Beatrice actually wanted to fight Maria physically. The babe is terrible. All she knows is to insult.How did she get on the show? The Bbnaija selectors needs to do a better job with the selections next time as some of these lots have absolutely no business being on the show. We saw that during the show, and that has even been amplified during the reunion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:17am On Jun 17, 2022
I agree with this person but u don't expect sorry often from an American gangstar especially when he did that already during his media rounds cheesy

Yes I dragged my sye fave because I no be hypocrite grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2022
tonididdy:
Absolutely nothing is wrong with beatrice unless for the fluency in communication. She just lacks a posh accent.
She has different personalities like she said herself and definitely mood swings.
Both she and Maria acted like parrots that most women naturally are.
I don't see why one should be condemned and shamed.
She (beat3ce) definitely knows what she wants. She's just lowkey ka3na.
She's 100% aware of who and what she is.
I agree with you to some extent but you don’t need a posh accent to express,attack and defend yourself!
Beatrice hasn’t gotten over the fact that Maria spare headed her eviction from the house simply because she (Maria) didn’t like her and she wanted her out because of Pere and Emmanuel (these guys low key liked Beatrice).
If she wasn’t so timid and depressed in the house,running errands for certain people and seeking their validation and feeling like everyone else didn’t matter,no one would have taken her out easily cos she’s got better vibes than some of those babes who stayed longer!
It’s been months since BBN ended and she’s not doing badly for herself,she should have just let go instead of being unnecessarily aggressive towards Maria whom she ended up making the victim!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
bentenny:

Well actions speak louder than words and what she has been displaying so far will only validate her as a bad person!
She just needs help!
She needs therapy,quality education and exposure.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
creolehunt:
Not much difference between Cross and Beatrice though in terms of communication skills
Cross is more exposed and street smart than Beatrice and that’s an advantage.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Trolling Boma and and his deranged rat is just a waste of sin!
Damn!!
I can’t stoop so low!!!
Tueh!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
These people will always look for a way to insert my baby girl into their drama just to spice it up!
Lmao!
My girl was/is still the SHOW!
The real queen is SYE!!
The most famous *in San wolu’s voice*
Period!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I agree!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Ur angeli pit toilet will join her for that therapy tongue They are in the same category! that's why they both can't stand fellow women like maria that they see to be way above their league tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Damn!!
I can’t stoop so low!!!
Tueh!
He's trying to deflect from the issue at hand.If he didn't actually commit the alleged offense, why trying to justify it at the same time by saying most Nigerian men are also involved? That shows he's guilty of the offense. We all saw it anyway.And he will never be able to shake that thing off.Nigerians no get chill.They will always accuse him of that anytime the opportunity arises.He has to live with it lok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ur angeli pit toilet will join her for that therapy tongue They are in the same category! that's why they both can't stand fellow women like maria that they see to be way above their league tongue
Gidden babyy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
He's trying to deflect from the issue at hand.If he didn't actually commit the alleged offense, why trying to justify it at the same time by saying most Nigerian men are also involved? That shows he's guilty of the offense. We all saw it anyway.And he will never be able to shake that thing off.Nigerians no get chill.They will always accuse him of that anytime the opportunity arises.He has to live with it lok
He is not justifying any thing ok!! He made that statement out of disgust the way Nigerians are dragging the matter as a man based in the states were having a fling with a separated woman isn't seen as a big deal!! And come to think of it he didn't even lie cos many Nigerian men have this weird belief that they are polygamous in nature and many use that as an excuse to cheat on their wives!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Gidden babyy
Agunwanyim grin kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
He is not justifying any thing ok!! He made that statement out of disgust the way Nigerians are dragging the matter as a man based in the states were having a fling with a separated woman isn't seen as a big deal!! And come to think of it he didn't even lie cos many Nigerian men have this weird belief that they are polygamous in nature and many use that as an excuse to cheat on their wives!!
Let him realize that BBN is not for the faint heated.Hes posted that they are dragging him? Then he ain't seen nothing yet.The social media dragging and battles that take place online every year is our of this world.What ever you portrayed on the show, or seemingly portrayed , if it's something negative, they will use that to drag you like forever. No escaping that.Those are the consequences of appearing on big brother. He had better live with it.Accusing Nigerian men of having girlfriends isn't gonna change the Narrative.The energy Nigerian youths invest in Bbn is out of this world. I'm in the US, and even when BBAmerica or all stars is going on,people hardly pay attention and CBS constantly reminds you about the show.But it's different in Nigeria and I'm amazed at the followership.If he had done that on the Ameican version now,maybe you can cut him some slack,but on BBN,he's just getting started.Actions have consequences

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Damn!!
I can’t stoop so low!!!
Tueh!
U Pit laterine Fc have said worse so una tears go waste as usual tongue even "married" una no fit spell dustbin itibolibos!!!! Boma no lose money or bestie like ur worthless hoe that lost her olosho money and golden boy cross out her poor hygiene and stupidity tongue tongue if una like drag Boma matter forever he is too blessed to be cursed !! The drag didn't stop him from making his money in the states were he is based or even stop him from getting invite to play a big role in a blockbuster movie in the same Nigeria tongue that's why he could comfortably say things people are scared of saying in naija and nothing will happen to him tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Let him realize that BBN is not for the faint heated.Hes posted that they are dragging him? Then he ain't seen nothing yet.The social media dragging and battles that take place online every year is our of this world.What ever you portrayed on the show, or seemingly portrayed , if it's something negative, they will use that to drag you like forever. No escaping that.Those are the consequences of appearing on big brother. He had better live with it.Accusing Nigerian men of having girlfriends isn't gonna change the Narrative.The energy Nigerian youths invest in Bbn is out of this world. I'm in the US, and even when BBAmerica or all stars is going on,people hardly pay attention and CBS constantly reminds you about the show.But it's different in Nigeria and I'm amazed at the followership.If he had done that on the Ameican version now,maybe you can cut him some slack,but on BBN,he's just getting started.Actions have consequences
He posted that truth is bitter but must be said by him! That doesn't sound faint hearted!! Boma is not a fool!! He knows he really has nothing to lose in Nigeria even if they drag from now till eternity!! Nigerians don't feed him or pay his bills! He makes most his money in the states were he is based and living well that's why he doesn't borrow money like the other housemates!! So don't bother about Boma cos he is doing fine for himself with or without Nigerians!! Thin tall tony did worse as a married man himself but his matter has been overtaken by time!! Not to talk of Boma that was the victim here as tega the married woman led him a single man on!! So no nonsense will follow him forever!!Boma is fine no shaking!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
The truth is that,Boma is a shameless he goat who should be kept in a Barn and fed with grass!
He knew about Tega’s marital status but still got involved with her and that’s inexcusable cos decent men don’t sleep with people’s wives!
As if that wasn’t enough,he didn’t feel any atom of guilt or remorse,rather he was busy justifying his abominable actions and dragging other men into his mess!
Tueh!
Even Ebuka was so disgusted by his dumb analysis!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Kwa kwa kwa
Oh,so the dragging Dey pain am.
Lmao!
I thought he accepted his shamelessness with his chest?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Now I see why he’s failed to achieve anything else after BBN despite being a failed model/actor!
No endorsement.
No acting gigs.
No ambassadorship!
No modeling job(not even from a roadside tailor)
No club appearances/paid partnership
0 relevance!
Tueh!
If not for BBN reunion,he’s dead and buried and after this reunion,he will fade into oblivion!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.