Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3914874 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:

The truth is that,I am a shameless he goat who should be kept in a cage!
i knew about Tega’s marital status but still got involved with her and that’s inexcusable cos decent men don’t sleep with people’s wives!
As if that wasn’t enough,I didn’t feel any atom of guilt or remorse,rather i was busy justifying my abominable actions and dragging other men into my mess!
Tueh!
Even Ebuka was so disgusted by my dumb analysis!
Pained hopeless olodo analyst all these are ur portion for life!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ramblings of a defeated cockroach!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I can’t see that you can’t survive without my validation!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Agunwanyim grin kiss kiss
Egbe Eligwem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
He posted that truth is bitter but must be said by him! That doesn't sound faint hearted!! Boma is not a fool!! He knows he really has nothing to lose in Nigeria even if they drag from now till eternity!! Nigerians don't feed him or pay his bills! He makes most his money in the states were he is based and living well that's why he doesn't borrow money like the other housemates!! So don't bother about Boma cos he is doing fine for himself with or without Nigerians!! Thin tall tony did worse as a married man himself but his matter has been overtaken by time!! Not to talk of Boma that was the victim here as tega the married woman led him a single man on!! So no nonsense will follow him forever!!Boma is fine no shaking!!!
I see that you defend him here vehemently but I'm an objective person and I say it like it is. I don't have any favorite there .I just watch the show when I deem fit. .Nigerians will continue to drag him with that toga of he slept with a married woman.If you say he is fine why is he now complaining about the dragging?It obviously got to him.This has nothing to do with money. The Nigerians Bbn fans are the most vociferous in the world.With time they might move on to the new housemates but until then he will continue to receive some shellacking from them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tatiana4u:

The truth is that,Boma is a shameless he goat who should be kept in a Barn and fed with grass!
He knew about Tega’s marital status but still got involved with her and that’s inexcusable cos decent men don’t sleep with people’s wives!
As if that wasn’t enough,he didn’t feel any atom of guilt or remorse,rather he was busy justifying his abominable actions and dragging other men into his mess!
Tueh!
Even Ebuka was so disgusted by his dumb analysis!
Even Ebuka was asking him where he got that 98 percent from.Obviously he just reeled that out from his head.Even If that is true,they aren't doing it on a reality show like him.Talk about comparing apples and oranges

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Even Ebuka was asking him where he got that 98 percent from.Obviously he just reeled that out from his head.Even If that is true,they aren't doing it on a reality show like him.Talk about comparing apples and oranges
Don’t mind that shameless he goat!
We all know that most married men keep side chicks but how many men(single or married) would proudly sleep with a married woman and flaunt it on social media/reality show?
His desperation to justify his abominable act made him more foolish than he already is!
As for Tega,she messed up,she’s unapologetic about it and she’s already paying a high price for her disgusting behavior!
No endorsement!
No deals!
No fanbase!
She’s the most useless and unfortunate BBN SYE housemate!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
I can see u are a big fat liar claiming to live in the states cos u don't reason like someone that have even seen an airport in his life or u don't just have a single sense to know it takes two to tango! And that Boma is the victim here that a socalled married woman threw herself on!! His biggest mistake was not rejecting her or is it because Boma is a gangstar that is not good at playing victim!! U have even exonerated the major genesis of this mess the married person tega as if u are a saint!! Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
So I’m gonna put up with this boring Emmarose fiasco again tonight?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
I see that you defend him here vehemently but I'm an objective person and I say it like it is. I don't have any favorite there .I just watch the show when I deem fit. .Nigerians will continue to drag him with that toga of he slept with a married woman.If you say he is fine why is he now complaining about the dragging?It obviously got to him.This has nothing to do with money. The Nigerians Bbn fans are the most vociferous in the world.With time they might move on to the new housemates but until then he will continue to receive some shellacking from them.
Oga go and take several sits at angeli pit laterine fc that u belong! tongue U are very far from objectivity for a so called us based!! U are even too ashamed of claiming angel with ur full chest like cross her fuckmate that dumped her rotten pussy hahaha cheesy
If u are truly what u claim to be u won't be wailing bitterly with ur pit laterine fc member afterall ur Smelly Qwin even tried her luck on a married man Niyi only that he rejected her advances cheesy So she is not better than Boma and that makes u a hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Emma baby could spill today grin
Bentenny I trust ur update incase I go sleep cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Oga go and take several sits at angeli pit laterine fc that u belong! tongue U are very far from objectivity for a so called us based!! U are even too ashamed of claiming angel with ur full chest like cross her fuckmate that dumped her rotten pussy hahaha cheesy
If u are truly what u claim to be u won't be wailing bitterly with ur pit laterine fc member afterall ur Smelly Qwin even tried her luck on a married man Niyi only that he rejected her advances cheesy So she is not better than Boma and that makes u a hypocrite!!!
Now you have crossed the line.Have you ever seen me canvassing for any housemate here?Do not link me with any housemate and I ain't taking any seat.I will lambast any housemate who falls short.Look I am not one to trade words with ladies.You can do that to each other.I still called out Jaypaul two days ago when he was acting as a simp to saakay who took him to the cleaners.So who is Boma that I can't call out.Its not like he was even spectacular on the show.Your comment is very disappointing to say the least

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Now you have crossed the line.Have you ever seen me canvassing for any housemate here?Do not link me with any housemate and I ain't taking any seat.I will lambast any housemate who falls short.Look I am not one to trade words with ladies.You can do that to each other.I still called out Jaypaul two days ago when he was acting as a simp to saakay who took him to the cleaners.So who is Boma that I can't call out.Its not like he was even spectacular on the show.Your comment is very disappointing to say the least
I said Sharrap!! Mr lambaster!! Holy of Holies !! who ur lambasting hep!! How many times have u lambasted ur public pit laterine angeli that threw herself on all the guys in the show including a married man and facing her judgement now!!! Mr man I put it to u that u will do worse if u are kept in such isolation with a married woman that gives u just 1/4 of the attention Boma got from tega cheesy and I know if u see a pretty one like tega in that little space u will melt even before she touches u cos u sound so bush and naive!!! A well grounded guy man that has seen life can't sound as dumb as u do!!Yuck undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Today's episode is legit cringy and Beatrice is crass.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Emmanuel excuse that he never asked Liquorose out is very kindergarten and deceptive. I've dated a lady for 3yrs without ever asking her out. Do men even ask girls out nowadays?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo BoomBoom and Queen my babies this reconcilation sweet me cry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sentiments aside angel na the biggest loser for this reunion!!!Cross finished her like the boss he says he is hahaha grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cool ending! cool cool
Loved the apology and reconciliation esp between Boma and Queen/Queen and Whitemoney!
Ebuka is right about two things...This is the best dressed set and the only set that never had a HM receive a DQ!
Congrats once again the WhiteMoney...Though he was never my fav but he deserved it!
Its a wrap!
When will the next season start?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Sentiments aside angel na the biggest loser for this reunion!!!Cross finished her like the boss he says he is hahaha grin cheesy grin
No apologies between them but he apologized to Saskay!
Show goes on!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
bentenny:

No apologies between them!
The show goes on!
Life goes on for cross the boss !! show don finish for angel and her desperate family cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Life goes on for cross the boss !! show don finish for angel and her desperate family cheesy
Chai show don end nah...make una try rest una beef abeg...though una dey crack me up with una back and forth plus the meme grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
bentenny:

No apologies between them but he apologized to Saskay!
Show goes on!
Apologized to saskay again and ignored pit toilet grin cheesy That shows the real hot gal grin grin Chai this one enter cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2022
This angel's family dey truly cursed and wretched undecided
So they have been beggars to cross a housemate!!Shame!!
Omo cross the boss don japa ooo no show for una again tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:38am On Jun 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Apologized to saskay again and ignored pit toilet grin cheesy That shows the real hot gal grin grin Chai this one enter cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
U like wawulence cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:11am On Jun 18, 2022
bentenny:

grin grin
U like wawulence cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2022
creolehunt:
Emmanuel excuse that he never asked Liquorose out is very kindergarten and deceptive. I've dated a lady for 3yrs without ever asking her out. Do men even ask girls out nowadays?
Yes men do ask ladies out nowadays...It makes things look matured and defined...And it spark up things quick and cute..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes men do ask ladies out nowadays...It makes things look matured and defined...And it spark up things quick and cute..
I like this grin I was waiting to hear from another man to be sure my ladies haven't dropped their values lately in the market!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2022
bentenny:
Cool ending! cool cool
Loved the apology and reconciliation esp between Boma and Queen/Queen and Whitemoney!
Ebuka is right about two things...This is the best dressed set and the only set that never had a HM receive a DQ!
Congrats once again the WhiteMoney...Though he was never my fav but he deserved it!
Its a wrap!
When will the next season start?
Awww I got wet when Boma romantically stood up to save Queen the stress of walking that long distance to hug him kissThey are the two sweetest souls of sye but greatly misunderstood as they don't play victim or gaslight!! My rough diamonds kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2022
All hail the Queen of SYE!!
She came,she saw and she conquered!
There wouldn’t be show without her cos she’s the SHOW!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Stanning Angel was/isn’t for the faint hearted but I would chose her over and over again with all her flaws cos she’s 1 in a million!
All my sleepless nights and restless were not in vain cos she made me proud at the end of the day and she’s still winninggrin
No regrets!
Keep shining my Angelistic Toronto,I will always love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Don’t mind Ebukagrin
He couldn’t even hide his jealousy and curiosity when he inquired if cross and Angel had sex…lmao!
Wetin concern am with Angel kpekus?grin
Even Biggy himself loved my Angel and couldn’t hide itgrin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
From the look of things Beatroot local fowl actually slapped maria but it was edited out that's why maria angrily stopped filming that reunion with them after giving it back to her and that shit cancelled the reconcilation episode she should have had with pere undecided Beatroot as ur matter dey now u are finished even corpse better pass u!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
creolehunt:
There was a time he appeared on the view with Toke .The final five were on that program. H e kept reiterating his love for Rose and how they loved each other so greatly.Even if he didn't really ask her out, they must have had some sort of agreement that they are in a relationship and they both admitted it publicly. In hindsight, Rose was more into Emma than he was into her.Emma comes across as a guy who feels he looks good enough to make ladies fall for him, without really committing to them.He sensed that Rose was really into him and took advantage of the situation. THE gifts from the ship and all that.Fans should be careful of forcibly shipping people next time .It might not end well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.