Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922683 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

She's actually 35 this year. Know someone who went to Fgc with her here in Naija. If you even look carefully at her face you will notice it is that of a mature lady in her thirties. It depends on what angle the camera captures her from. Don't mind her, the shame of being unmarried is what made her to reduce her age so that people won't see her as an "evening newspaper" ore left behind woman.
There must be a reason why she can't stay put in a relationship. Maybe it's her condescending personality. Maybe..., I said.
Yeah she's pretty mature maybe even the oldest female
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2021
ThierryJay:

Ehn Ehn, Wetin con be Ozo?

Ozo is a woman
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:
he doesn't look like the kinda guy that would simp for a lady but being in a closed environment like this can change people.

I hope maria's rejection would not kill his vibe regardless but that's not certain as he has being very odd this evening. He lost control hopefully for a while...
Earlier last week

He said he doesn't know how to toast or chase women, that they're mostly drawn to him because of his personality and how he relates. So if Maria thinks he'll make a fool of himself them I'm very sorry for her in advance

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2021
bentenny:

I hope so!
He had been very quiet recently!

Maybe he has gone from polymath to polymer.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Alexis11:

When Whitemoney was sick during the week, it is very possible that someone (from the health team) that attended to him gave him the info.

I heard Doctors and other healthcare providers normally attend to the sick housemates.
Yes, they do.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Imagine all the hate poured on my Maria because she's not the hoe you people expected grin

You wanted her to off pant in day two as half caste na , so you can use her and up your male faves grin

Sorry to disappoint you .

The girl has been hustling since 2006 .

Worked on Emirates as a flight attendant and now graduated a bonfide travel agent .

Girl works with the likes of Mompha , Woodberry , bady oosha etc

She's damn smart and independent grin

Sorry , she'll never be the Erica to your Laycon.

The viewers and voters are smarter this year , you can't manipulate them anymore .

Not only does fatmoney not have Laycon's range , Maria ain't as dumb as Erica and can't be used to push an agenda .

You people started a ship without her consultation , now claiming she's breaking your cow's heart , when Maria was limpid from the stage that she's here to play all the guys .

Leave her alone ....nobi today toad dey swamp .

If Whitehippo is desperate for a ship ,there are ten more girls in the house , make em kuku collect them .
Aunty Beatrice and madam princess are both willing and waiting for coupling even Zanzakay abi sesawetin don dey ready dey wait for who go tell am hello .

Leave Maria alone !
She'll never be the Erica to your Laycon grin

E b something grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

Na beast mode henceforth.

Everybody go dey collect.

That very scondy is always quick to mask her hatred and hypocritical takes with epistle.

She did it back to back last season, but was lucky to be supporting Laycon who had the biggest fanbase, that’s why people didn’t notice it.

I pin this season.

I dey wait for am.

Na turn by turn ooo

E go reach everybody grin grin

Make una apply more pressure biko

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Threebear:
Imagine all the hate poured on my Maria because she's not the hoe you people expected grin

You wanted her to off pant in day two as half caste na , so you can use her and up your male faves grin

Sorry to disappoint you .

The girl has been hustling since 2006 .

Worked on Emirates as a flight attendant and now graduated a bonfide travel agent .

Girl works with the likes of Mompha , Woodberry , bady oosha etc

She's damn smart and independent grin

Sorry , she'll never be the Erica to your Laycon.

The viewers and voters are smarter this year , you can't manipulate them anymore .

Not only does fatmoney not have Laycon's range , Maria ain't as dumb as Erica and can't be used to push an agenda .

You people started a ship without her consultation , now claiming she's breaking your cow's heart , when Maria was limpid from the stage that she's here to play all the guys .

Leave her alone ....nobi today toad dey swamp .

If Whitehippo is desperate for a ship ,there are ten more girls in the house , make em kuku collect them .
Aunty Beatrice and madam princess are both willing and waiting for coupling even Zanzakay abi sesawetin don dey ready dey wait for who go tell am hello .

Leave Maria alone !
She'll never be the Erica to your Laycon grin

E b something grin

I often wonder why you post at the times you post

I am curious......are you watching this show? I mean real time?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2021
So I slept off only to wake up and find out that my angel scattered everywhere grin
Who's the queen of content again?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Beorn:
So Whitemoney, Pere and Cross likes Maria. Before the week is over, more will be added to the list and las las, she won't be with any of them outside the house.

I can't wait to watch their jealousy and clashes over her. History is about to repeat itself.
which Whitemoney again na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2021
lebete3000:

Dude Pere can NEVER simp for Maria. You saw she even mentioned him 1st.

Na Cross go simp laslas. Whitemoney don rin street too much to be a simp. If him see sey things wan rough, hin go japa.

But you see Pere, na Maria go simp for him laslas. Bet me.

Whitemoney japa'd over 4 days ago. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2021
I woke up and every single page is all about Maria, the queen of highlight and the content of the season. I triple Stan!

"Maria is playing a game, Maria is playing a game"

Na mama put she come do for Biggie's house?

She already said it from the stage "I will make all the guys fall in love with me" So what else do you clowns expect from her?

BBN is a fvcking game and they are all players so let the best player win. It's not her fault that your white hippo lack the ability to measure up to her standards. No agenda can work against her. This season is different. Know this, know peace!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Dannyxy:
And immediately maria knows whitemoney is the most popular Male housemate, watch her get cozy with him, her game is now too obvious...

Smh...

How will she know?

Is she ready to become Whitemoney's puppy?
If she is... Then GAME ON!

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.