Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886801 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Ilupeju. Train dey pass that side wella..
Oh yeah? Is the house location meant to be secret?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2021
3RNEST:

Lolz u wan go there? grin
No just so I could look out for it when next I’m in the area.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Everything you've typed here is yada yada.
Who's fault is it that the HMs were not observant? You are watching from your TV and still couldn't figure out that Maria is the wildcard till Biggie said it. Similarly, these HMs live with Maria yet couldn't figure her out.

Take it or leave it, Maria is smart,played her role well convincingly. Spare me the crap.
Common sense is not always common...it seems you lack comprehension in English language.. the housemates are dullards...even ebuka confirmed it..if they are not dullards they would have suspected at least pere or Maria...but they are all busy sitting down listening to arin wey carry ring for nose like a cow...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Maj196(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
Please where is the Big brother house located? I heard a train sound in the background.
Ilupeju, Lagos. You can google it, I saw it's exteriors to.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Beorn:
Sammie trying to heal his broken heart with Saskay. grin

I hope Saskay does not let herself get used as bandage… smiley

She actually likes Sammie genuinely from day one but oga went to carry load that he might not be able to handle grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
You people's Maria is the fakest and biggest liar of the season so far. Babes keeps shooting herself in the foot and spoiling her game by her hand.
So on stage she said she was single, same person gave someone a BJ on her own bed a day before the show. So who did she give a BJ?. This brings a lot to question.

She said she is 29. She graduated from FGGC Owerri in 2004. People that even graduated in 2006 from secondary schools have all clocked 30 literally.

It really hit her hard last night when clearly, the guys she thought had fallen for her didn't pick her for keeps in the Truth or Dare game. Severe pains.
The wild card thing is over, one would think she would have perished the fakeness but na lie, babe is still in character.

What's the point in writing thesis about someone you don't like?
I guess Maria will be the Most Hated Housemate of this season going by the unnecessary post I am seeing here?
To what end? Will it make your Favorite win?
Maria is old,she is a snake, she is this and that, I agree. Leave her for her fans.

Why don't you focus on people you like rather than spewing trash at someone you don't like.

Stop the Toxicity circle in this show. SMH.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
White Money singing I’m in love not knowing Maria has left him behind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Maj196:
Ilupeju, Lagos. You can google it, I saw it's exteriors to.
Right. I’ll check that out. Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Well right now...let's be honest...whitemoney and liquorose have more fans for now...same way Laycon had it during last season...leave nairaland...go to instagram,twitter,tiktok...you will see the reality...
I laugh in Instagram, twitter and tiktok..
I use Twitter more than anything. Infact, I can say that's my major social media app. I literally sleep and wake up there.

Even Nini, pere, Angel and jaypaul dey trend pass white money.

Maria was on the trend table last week for almost 4 days straight! Liquorose dey trend too sometimes..

On Twitter liquorose and Maria are top 2 most followed housemates..

On IG, Liquorose and Maria are also top 2 most followed housemates..

I don't use tik tok.

You guys think life starts and ends on nairaland? Lol grin

pls don't ever compare him to Laycon again! By this time last season, I know how many followers Laycon already pulled on IG and twitter plus trending back to back everywhere. He's no Laycon, infact, there is no Laycon this season.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Arin just made it easier for Pere.

Biggie: Pere... which two housemates are you nominating for possible eviction?

Pere: Arin and White Money.(shows his white teeth).

Biggie: Please confirm your nomination Pere.

Pere: ARIN and WHITE MONEY!!! (Stone cold Lukaku face).

In Pere's voice.... "Whitemanii"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

No just so I could look out for it when next I’m in the area.
U funny, do u think they can disclose Bbnaija location?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Whitemoney japa'd over 4 days ago. cheesy
Mtttcheww somebody that was grinding Maria's ass yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Ewooo God dey create oo shocked
Manbeauty!!!Such a perfection shocked

KING BOMA BOMBERS I like ur energy on SM...Keep it up kiss kiss kiss

HAVE A SPLENDID DAY U ALL!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I laugh in Instagram, twitter and tiktok..
I use Twitter more than anything. Infact, I can say that's my major social media app. I literally sleep and wake up there.

Even Nini, pere, Angel and jaypaul dey trend pass white money.

Maria was on the trend table last week for almost 4 days straight! Liquorose dey trend too sometimes..

On Twitter liquorose and Maria are top 2 most followed housemates..

On IG, Liquorose and Maria are also top 2 most followed housemates..

I don't use tik tok.

You guys think life starts and ends on nairaland? Lol grin

pls don't ever compare him to Laycon again! By this time last season, I know how many followers Laycon already pulled on IG and twitter plus trending back to back everywhere. He's no Laycon, infact, there is no Laycon this season.
OK ooooo,we will all be alive to witness the finale na....grin grin please bookmark this particular page......e get why....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Officially, I have picked my Faves.

Whitemoney: I like the fact that he is attentive to even slight details, very witty and full of humour and also very much in control of his own game. Thinks apart, and isn't going with the Herd. My Top most contender.

2) Angel: Also is playing her game well. I love her baby girl vibes. I said it very early that she would be interesting to watch. Her stage appearance was awful but that slightly shows someone who hasn't even mastered her Personality and strengths. It's easy to just love her when she is not drawing attention to her body.

3). Pere: May just turn out to be the official villain of the season. The guy is a clear mad man. Very funny Goat. Thank God the wildcard thing is over cus Pere has unleashed his real voice. Especially after last night's game. I fear he would make many enemies in the house especially amongst the girls though.

In Summary, I love them natural. Natural wits, humour, actions etc . The above mentioned are Naturals.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Oh yeah? Is the house location meant to be secret?
It's not so secret. Remember pepper Dem when they still normally have live audience for eviction shows. The venue is just right behind the house. So people that do attend know very well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Do you want viewers to pick a favourite before he does that? No time to waste o
Don't mind him, Emmanuel came in with a lot of potentials, only to turn to an ornamental display in the house, he is now looking for a ship to boost his career. But baba came in and grabbed his opportunity early.
The early bird gets the worm na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Common sense is not always common...it seems you lack comprehension in English language.. the housemates are dullards...even ebuka confirmed it..if they are not dullards they would have suspected at least pere or Maria...but they are all busy sitting down listening to arin wey carry ring for nose like a cow...

You are watching from the TV so it's easy for you to call them dullards. If it's easy go and audition for Big brother

No, I don't believe the HMs are dullards but Maria is smart to be able to take on that role and fool them convincingly. Period.

Spare me crap abeg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Big Brother Naija sad

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
OK ooooo,we will all be alive to witness the finale na....grin grin please bookmark this particular page......e get why....
Of course, we will all be alive by God's grace. I just want you to know it's not by nairaland noise.

Fanbase reflect in their social media followership.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

It's not so secret. Remember pepper Dem when they still normally have live audience for eviction shows. The venue is just right behind the house. So people that do attend know very well.
Yeah very valid point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
Officially, I have picked my Faves.

Whitemoney: I like the fact that he is attentive to even slight details, very witty and full of humour and also very much in control of his own game. Thinks apart, and isn't going with the Herd. My Top most contender.

2) Angel: Also is playing her game well. I love her baby girl vibes. I said it very early that she would be interesting to watch. Her stage appearance was awful but that slightly shows someone who hasn't even mastered her Personality and strengths. It's easy to just love her when she is not drawing attention to her body.

3). Pere: May just turn out to be the official villain of the season. The guy is a clear mad man. Very funny Goat. Thank God the wildcard thing is over cus Pere has unleashed his real voice. Especially after last night's game. I fear he would make many enemies in the house especially amongst the girls though.

In Summary, I love them natural. Natural wits, humour, actions etc . The above mentioned are Naturals.
when I mentioned whitemoney and angel on instagram,many of my friends were shocked to see me mention those two because according to them they know that whitemoney and angel are not my type of people that I love to vote for...but this year I picked whitemoney and angel and liquorose...this three people are playing mind games that others won't know for now until when the show keeps going on and on....I am voting for the three of them.....

Even pere is aware that whitemoney is his greatest threat in the house...People think it is because of Maria...nah..pere knows what he is saying...it is beyond love whatever...pere sees the game that whitemoney is playing...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
WhiteMoney is digging a pit for himself. Why is he telling them he knew who the wildcards were? How is that information of any use to them now? They would be pissed at him that he didn’t let them leave. Niyi immediately left when he started yapping. No one freaking believes his noise anymore. Kayode please move this guy from my view.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This one thinks Nairaland association of bandwagons is the meaning of fanbase when it comes to Bbnaija grin grin

People that don't even have a DStv decoder..LMAO!grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Mtttcheww somebody that was grinding Maria's ass yesterday

I thought that was T or D. grin

Lmao. Talk anoda thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

I thought that was T or D. grin

Lmao. Talk anoda thing.
He chose Maria to grind. Maria didn’t choose him to grind her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2021
People dey take T or D serious.

Which means Liquorose likes Yousef.
Maria been dey enjoy grinding? Lmao. She for talk sey "it's unrealistic" na. (Like Nini).

grin

Nairaland jokers. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
WhiteMoney is digging a pit for himself. Why is he telling them he knew who the wildcards were? How is that information of any use to them now? They would be pissed at him that he didn’t let them leave. Niyi immediately left when he started yapping. No one freaking believes his noise anymore. Kayode please move this guy from my view.

Oga rest, enough of your BS. You’ve been on white money’s case since yesterday. You never tire

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
lajid:

Oga rest, enough of your BS. You’ve been on white money’s case since yesterday. You never tire
Did the show end yesterday? Get a grip yo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are watching from the TV so it's easy for you to call them dullards. If it's easy go and audition for Big brother

No, I don't believe the HMs are dullards but Maria is smart to be able to take on that role and fool them convincingly. Period.

Spare me crap abeg.
Dont mind him, calling the housemates dullards but could not figure out the wildcards outside until big brother revealed them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm happy no one has had sex yet and I pray no sex this season, may my favorite not fall into temptation. Support JackyB please

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.