Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? (663 Views)

African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible / How Are We Sure The Bible Isn't Just Fiction To Deceive The Gullible? (PROVES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
The answer to this question is 'YES'. The 'gullibles' aka the 'christians' are reducing day by day. This is evident in the recent sacking of 40 pastors by Bi'chop' David Oyedepo of winners chapel. Tithes and offerings are no more flowing in as usual. Many members who give tithes are now fast turning into non-tithers. Many members are now looking for what to gain from their god rather than what their god wants to gain from them. They have seen that the non-tithers are topping the charts of Forbes both in Africa and beyond and they want to follow in that direction. Many members are even now used to staying at home on Sundays after the COVID-19 lockdown was called off. They have come to understand that whether or not you go to church, you will still be healthy when you should and fall sick when due. They've discovered how their god as well as their pastors couldn't do anything about the virus. They were just making noise. Some have even discovered that their pastors are mere noisemakers like their god Jehovah who ranted a lot in the old testament.

So, for the irreligious, freethinkers and brain-users, our campaign against religion is paying off as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and thousands of religious gods remain caged in their spiritual cage. Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by Ammishaddai: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
OtemAtum:
The answer to this question is 'YES'. The 'gullibles' aka the 'christians' are reducing day by day. This is evident in the recent sacking of 40 pastors by Bi'chop' David Oyedepo of winners chapel. Tithes and offerings are no more flowing in as usual. Many members who give tithes are now fast turning into non-tithers. Many members are now looking for what to gain from their god rather than what their god wants to gain from them. They have seen that the non-tithers are topping the charts of Forbes both in Africa and beyond and they want to follow in that direction. Many members are even now used to staying at home on Sundays after the COVID-19 lockdown was called off. They have come to understand that whether or not you go to church, you will still be healthy when you should and fall sick when due. They've discovered how their god as well as their pastors couldn't do anything about the virus. They were just making noise. Some have even discovered that their pastors are mere noisemakers like their god Jehovah who ranted a lot in the old testament.

So, for the irreligious, freethinkers and brain-users, our campaign against religion is paying off as Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and thousands of religious gods remain caged in their spiritual cage. Peace.
[/s] More baseless rants coming from a frustrated atheist whose standards of living lie in confusion. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by KillIgbohoNOW(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
More baseless rants coming from a frustrated atheist whose standards of living lie in confusion. undecided
[/s]

Shut up gullible one! He's right
Sunday Igboho the fugitive terrorist will be apprehended soon!
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by Ammishaddai: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
KillIgbohoNOW:

Shut up gullible one! He's right
Sunday Igboho the fugitive terrorist will be apprehended soon!
[/s] Baba you dey smoke weed. Wetin concern Sunday Igboho talk with Oyedepo matter. Abi you don dey crase? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by A001: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yes.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
The answer to this question is 'YES'. The 'gullibles' aka the 'christians' are reducing day by day.

grin True Christians already have their own Sweet Place and are already there.

Those are not Christians. They are "Actors doing theatre arts"! grin
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin True Christians already have their own Sweet Place and are already there.

Those are not Christians. They are "Actors doing theatre arts"! grin
Which of the churches are Christians? Pls give me the list.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
Which of the churches are Christians? Pls give me the list.

grin We are not in any Church, we are in "The Mountain" "The Holy Hill" "Under The Shadow of The All Who is Mighty" grin
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] More baseless rants coming from a frustrated atheist whose standards of living lie in confusion. undecided
I'm not an atheist. I am the knower of God Almighty, which created Jehovah and Allah your gods.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by Ammishaddai: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
OtemAtum:
I'm not an atheist. I am the knower of God Almighty, which created Jehovah and Allah your gods.
[/s] You're just a clueless personality who is wallowing in confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin We are not in any Church, we are in "The Mountain" "The Holy Hill" "Under The Shadow of The All Who is Mighty" grin
L grin L
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're just a clueless personality who is wallowing in confusion
confusion about what? The Book Of Universal History is very clear on all these points. It gave the predictions of a less-religious future and it's already panning out right before our eyes.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by KnownUnknown: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2021
OtemAtum:
confusion about what? The Book Of Universal History is very clear on all these points. It gave the predictions of a less-religious future and it's already panning out right before our eyes.

The Lord says, “The sullied soul takes a gander at the horizon. He watches the dark clouds form. He feels the winds turn. He utters, “I predict rain!” He pats himself on the back and his disciples call him Prophet!”
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks to nature, the gullibles are reducing.

1 Like

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
Thanks to nature, the gullibles are reducing.
When will you reveal yourself to people to advertise your new theory. I hope to see you in Twitter, Facebook or TVs etc.
Well, thanks to anonymous forum like nairaland where anybody can write down their imagination.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

When will you reveal yourself to people to advertise your new theory. I hope to see you in Twitter, Facebook or TVs etc.
Well, thanks to anonymous forum like nairaland where anybody can write down their imagination.
I can remember this moniker of yours. How's it been with you?
@the embolden, it's not imagination. It's the revelation I received from the gods of science, especially Atum.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
I can remember this moniker of yours. How's it been with you?
@the embolden, it's not imagination. It's the revelation I received from the gods of science, especially Atum.

Please prove it in open programme. Anybody that believes you is very gullible without public engagement.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Please prove it in open programme. Anybody that believes you is very gullible without public engagement.
I'm not in the world to be known. I'm here to put forward the histories of the UNIVERSES which the people in the far future like say year 2,625 and above will have to research and prove to be true. Our generation is not meant to have it fully now, except for the privileged few. Making myself known to people will cause them idolizing the compiler of these histories(myself) rather than studying the histories in the BOOK.

1 Like

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
I'm not in the world to be known. I'm here to put forward the histories of the UNIVERSES which the people in the far future like say year 2,625 and above will have to research and prove to be true. Our generation is not meant to have it fully now, except for the privileged few. Making myself known to people will cause them idolizing the compiler of these histories(myself) rather than studying the histories in the BOOK.

According to you.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

According to you.
Yes, according to me and as advised by those who send me.

1 Like

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
Yes, according to me and as advised by those who send me.

We don't know them. It is still according to your imagination.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

We don't know them. It is still according to your imagination.
Check for Atum on google. You must have heard of Olorun, Ra, Nzame, Nyame and Chukwu as well. They are all behind this mission.

1 Like

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
Check for Atum on google. You must have heard of Olorun, Ra, Nzame, Nyame and Chukwu as well. They are all behind this mission.

According to you. All the stories were revealed to you alone, no eye witnesses.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:

According to you. All the stories were revealed to you alone and no eye witnesses.
Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by OtemAtum: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

According to you. All the stories were revealed to you alone and no eye witnesses.
My eyewitnesses are still people like me. They won't rather go public too. People like Oyedepo, Adeboye, late TB Joshua etc know what's going on but they won't also speak up, because they have different purpose from mine. They'd rather protect their own pockets purpose. Jehovah, Allah and many others like them know this too, but they are in a spiritual cage currently.

1 Like

Re: Are The Gullible Ones Reducing Daily? by joyandfaith: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
OtemAtum:
My eyewitnesses are still people like me. They won't rather go public too. People like Oyedepo, Adeboye, late TB Joshua etc know what's going on but they won't also speak up, because they have different purpose from mine. They'd rather protect their own pockets purpose. Jehovah, Allah and many others like them know this too, but they are in a spiritual cage currently.

According to you and your claim that not be proven or subject to open debate since we are living in age of reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sets For 2021 Annual Youth Convention / Administering A Blood Transfusion When Directed By A Superior - JW Policy / I Need A Gift Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.