Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public (659 Views)

Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible / How Stem Cells And MRNA Vaccines Could Be Used To Cure Many Diseases / How Are We Sure The Bible Isn't Just Fiction To Deceive The Gullible? (PROVES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Truthwords: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
THE MOMENT I SAW THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE ( COLONIALIST) , THE HEAD OF W.H.O (TEDROS ADONIM, THE EVIL PUPPET OF THE NWO AND BILL GATES TOY) AND MEMBERS OF EUROPEAN COUNCIL (THOSE WHO WISH NOTHING GOOD TO AFRICA BUT PRETEND TO BE FRIENDS OF AFRICA) , I LAUGHED. ONLY FOOLS WILL TAKE A VACCINE THAT IS INFLUENCED BY EUROPE. IF ITS NOT AFRICAN HERBS I AM NEVER TAKING ANY THING THAT WILL ALTER MY DNA.

WHEN WILL AFRICA EVER DO SOMETHING WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF EUROPE. WHY HAS AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS NOT RECOGNISED CURES AND VACCINES IN THE PAST THAT WERE MADE BY AFRICAN PEOPLE WITHOUT THE SATANIC INFLUENCE OF BILL GATES AND OTHER EUROPEAN DEPOPULATIONISTS.

�� THINK OF DR ABALAKA THAT MADE CURE FOR AIDS AND HERPERTITIS (NOT SUPPORTED, LIFE THREATENED, BANNED BY THE NIGERIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY ).

�� FORMER PRESIDENT OF GAMBIA THAT FOUND CURE FOR AIDS (NOT SUPPORTED AND KICKED OUT OF POWER FOR REFUSING TO GO INTO PARTNERSHIP WITH FRANCE),

�� THE NIGERIAN DOCTOR IN AMERICA THAT DEVELOPED NANO SILVER CURE FOR EBOLA ( DISCREDITED AND THREATENED INTO SILENCE).
�� THE 2 SCIENTISTS THAT DEVELOPED CURE FOR EBOLA IN CONGO (ASSASSINATED BY FRENCH SOLDIERS AND THEIR FORMULA WAS STOLEN).

�� PRESIDENT ROJELINA OF MADAGASCAR CREATED HERBAL CURE FOR COVID ( HIS ENTIRE FAMILY THREATENED AND HE WAS DISCREDITED AND FORCED TO SAY THAT THERE WAS COVID IN MADAGASCAR).

�� MAURICE IWU WAS RESEARCHING A CURE ON HOW TO TREAT EBOLA BY USING BITTER KOLA ( GOVERNMENT REFUSED TO FUND HIS RESEARCH AND HE WAS DISCREDITED AND THE MEDIA BURIED HIM).

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON. WHY DID THESE PUPPET AFRICAN PRESIDENTS NOT COME TOGETHER TO SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE OR AT LEAST FIND OUT IF WHAT THEY WERE SAYING WAS TRUE. AFRICA FAILED THESE PEOPLE AND THREW THEM UNDER THE BUS.

THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO TAKE THIS MRNA VACCINES MADE IN AFRICA ARE ON YOUR OWN. YOU WILL SAY HAD I KNOWN. BY THE WAY ARE YOU ALREADY SEEING THE EFFECTS THAT THE VACCINES ARE HAVING ON ATHLETES AND SPORTS PEOPLE?, MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS ALREADY CLAIMING THAT THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING AFFECTED BY THE VACCINE ARE EITHER DEHYDRATED OR NOT GETTING ENOUGH REST. WHEN THE VACCINES STARTS TO DESTROY THOSE OF YOU WHO TOOK IT, THE MEDIA WILL MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY BELIEVES YOU WHEN YOU START CRYING FOR HELP, A LOT OF YOU WILL D¡E IN SILENCE AND IN YOUR FINAL MOMENTS, YOU WILL REMEMBER THOSE OF US WHO TRIED TO WARN YOU. THOSE OF US THAT YOU LABELLED CONSPIRACIST , THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
You guys are funny,you literally survive because of whites,your passing this information because of whites,the Blackman lacks capacity, therefore he is the least and weakest of all men
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Truthwords: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
babasolution:
You guys are funny,you literally survive because of whites,your passing this information because of whites,the Blackman lacks capacity, therefore he is the least and weakest of all men

You just described your family. Black people invented some of the stuff you use but you have refused to research and be useful, now you think all black people are like you. What a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1YhTRDTNQ
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truthwords:

You just described your family. Black people invented some of the stuff you use but you have refused to research and be useful, now you think all black people are like you. What a shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1YhTRDTNQ

Face reality, the black race are down at the bottom no matter how you look at it,the black elites promote black subjugation and black slavery.Your enemies are your criminal elites
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Truthwords: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
babasolution:

Face reality, the black race are down at the bottom no matter how you look at it,the black elites promote black subjugation and black slavery.Your enemies are your criminal elites

You just used the word face reality. My Bible says "As Far As Your Eyes, can see". You are a product of how you see yourself. What you call your reality is what becomes your reality. As for me i hold my head up high. Anywhere i find myself. Another mans opinion of me doesn't matter.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truthwords:

You just used the word face reality. My Bible says "As Far As Your Eyes, can see". You are a product of how you see yourself. What you call your reality is what becomes your reality. As for me i hold my head up high. Anywhere i find myself. Another mans opinion of me doesn't matter.

The reality blacks are at the bottom, face your truths as men, stop dreaming,the present is the future
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2022

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by orisa37: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2022
COOOOORECT.

1 Like

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
babasolution:

Blacks are ruling the world behind the beast. Yet not all ethnicities of Blacks are in on the imperialism. There are hidden empires all across Africa. There was a Nigerian king whom I won't mention out of respect who said he had many kings under him and therefore was an emperor. Alot of these kings own huge tracts of land with natural resources that they trade with the Kahzars running the face of the World Order. They use middlemen aka politicians to be the face of the hidden empires and control them through cults. So many African elites and their families are members of cults and answer to hidden powers that we know not exist. This is why it doesn't matter who becomes president they have to answer to the cult. Pastors and clergy are also involved in secret orders of the Jesuits and Freemasons and their loyalty is not to God.

Read Psalm 2 and 83 for further understanding.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richwallet:

Blacks are ruling the world behind the beast. Yet not all ethnicities of Blacks are in on the imperialism. There are hidden empires all across Africa. There was a Nigerian king whom I won't mention out of respect who said he had many kings under him and therefore was an emperor. Alot of these kings own huge tracts of land with natural resources that they trade with the Kahzars running the face of the World Order. They use middlemen aka politicians to be the face of the hidden empires and control them through cults. So many African elites and their families are members of cults and answer to hidden powers that we know not exist. This is why it doesn't matter who becomes president they have to answer to the cult. Pastors and clergy are also involved in secret orders of the Jesuits and Freemasons and their loyalty is not to God.

Read Psalm 2 and 83 for further understanding.

Yea,whatever the case maybe, blacks I believe promote the subjugation and slavery of other blacks

2 Likes

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
babasolution:

Yea,whatever the case maybe, blacks I believe promote the subjugation and slavery of other blacks

Slavery started with Blacks and they spread it to others.

Whenever you read serpent, dragon, snake in the Bible or Torah it refers to Blacks. The Beast refers to the mamluks i.e pale races of rulers the Blacks employed as lieutenants.

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richwallet:

Slavery started with Blacks and they spread it to others.

Whenever you read serpent, dragon, snake in the Bible or Torah it refers to Blacks. The Beast refers to the mamluks i.e pale races of rulers the Blacks employed as lieutenants.

Were do you get these strange information from.I guess you changed your moniker on nairaland, you used to be known by another name
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
babasolution:

Were do you get these strange information from.I guess you changed your moniker on nairaland, you used to be known by another name

Researching for myself instead of allowing others to brainwash me. Yet I am not the only scholar who knows Blacks subtlety run the world behind the pale races of mamluks. Religion runs the world and there is only two types monotheism and polytheism and Blacks are the father's of both. All them satanists who are educated like Micheal Aquino High Priest of the Temple of Set knows Egypt was the origin of Satan. All those various tribal religions in Africa are but branches of what was in Egypt. You can trace their languages and symbols right back to Egypt wherefore they are Egyptian.

We are in an ancient religious war and that's why there's so much denial and secrecy.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Truthwords: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
babasolution:

The reality blacks are at the bottom, face your truths as men, stop dreaming,the present is the future
that's your own truth. By the way your opinion has nothing to do with the topic
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Richwallet:

Researching for myself instead of allowing others to brainwash me. Yet I am not the only scholar who knows Blacks subtlety run the world behind the pale races of mamluks. Religion runs the world and there is only two types monotheism and polytheism and Blacks are the father's of both. All them satanists who are educated like Micheal Aquino High Priest of the Temple of Set knows Egypt was the origin of Satan. All those various tribal religions in Africa are but branches of what was in Egypt. You can trace their languages and symbols right back to Egypt wherefore they are Egyptian.

We are in an ancient religious war and that's why there's so much denial and secrecy.

If this is true,why are majority of blacks unawares of these facts,how come their ancestors never thought them,also my are the black elites wicked against fellow blacks and subjugate their own kind as against other races
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:

If this is true,why are majority of blacks unawares of these facts,how come their ancestors never thought them,also my are the black elites wicked against fellow blacks and subjugate their own kind as against other races

The ones who controls history are the ones who also control memory of the past. The African ethnicities that run Africa today were in fact the slave raiders and traders of Hebrews Israelites. Some of them are Hamite nations and some of them are Hebrew Edomites which includes Ishmaelites aka the Moors. These people weren't just attacking our ancestors due slave profits they were attacking our God. It's a religious war and they seek for their religion to dominate the entire Black race. The pale races aren't a threat to these Blacks seeing they control them via witchcraft and slavery. They have thoroughly convinced the pale races that they need African resources to run their civilizations. Jacob on the other hand is bestow by God with many gifts and we can build without them.

Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:

The ones who controls history are the ones who also control memory of the past. The African ethnicities that run Africa today were in fact the slave raiders and traders of Hebrews Israelites. Some of them are Hamite nations and some of them are Hebrew Edomites which includes Ishmaelites aka the Moors. These people weren't just attacking our ancestors due slave profits they were attacking our God. It's a religious war and they seek for their religion to dominate the entire Black race. The pale races aren't a threat to these Blacks seeing they control them via witchcraft and slavery. They have thoroughly convinced the pale races that they need African resources to run their civilizations. Jacob on the other hand is bestow by God with many gifts and we can build without them.

Your theory is very confusing, how come the pale races colonialized African nations and some African nations had to fight wars to liberate themselves,how come African countries are poorer than the whites,how come the so called pale races introduced their religion of Islam and Christianity which dominates in Africa today,while African religion is dwindling, how come the African traditional rulers had some of their palaces destroyed and kingdoms burned such as the Benin kingdom with while political institution triumphing over African Political traditions if they are really the rulers of the world. Pls I need you to name names and name kingdoms and tribes that are the so called slaveraiders.If the so called moors and Hamites enslaved the Hebrews who I guess are diaspora blacks,how come the remaining blacks in Africa are still subjugated by the own rulers.For example the current Yoruba elites do subjugate their fellow Yoruba,likewise other tribes.So who are actually the Hamites or the dragon and who are the Hebrews,if a tribesman will be willing to kill and oppress his fellow tribesman.Essentially I need to know how to identify the so called evil Africans or how to distinguish BTW the Hebrews and others if your theory is really true.Because from your submission you are not African based.Because here in Africa especially in Nigeria, the elites of all tribes,essentially work together to enslave their own people, even fellow poor people, oppress and are wicked to their own brothers,everyone seems to be so wicked,it's hardly a case of some particular tribes oppressing another,the enslavement and oppression is from within your kindred
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:

Your theory is very confusing, how come the pale races colonialized African nations and some African nations had to fight wars to liberate themselves,how come African countries are poorer than the whites,how come the so called pale races introduced their religion of Islam and Christianity which dominates in Africa today,while African religion is dwindling, how come the African traditional rulers had some of their palaces destroyed and kingdoms burned such as the Benin kingdom with while political institution triumphing over African Political traditions if they are really the rulers of the world. Pls I need you to name names and name kingdoms and tribes that are the so called slaveraiders.If the so called moors and Hamites enslaved the Hebrews who I guess are diaspora blacks,how come the remaining blacks in Africa are still subjugated by the own rulers.For example the current Yoruba elites do subjugate their fellow Yoruba,likewise other tribes.So who are actually the Hamites or the dragon and who are the Hebrews,if a tribesman will be willing to kill and oppress his fellow tribesman.Essentially I need to know how to identify the so called evil Africans or how to distinguish BTW the Hebrews and others if your theory is really true.Because from your submission you are not African based.Because here in Africa especially in Nigeria, the elites of all tribes,essentially work together to enslave their own people, even fellow poor people, oppress and are wicked to their own brothers,everyone seems to be so wicked,it's hardly a case of some particular tribes oppressing another,the enslavement and oppression is from within your kindred

The White men who were forced to serve in European armies by the Askenaskis who took over Europe during the French Illuminati Jesuit Revolution. Just like the American Negro was forced to fight for America and his people were still persecuted. The European armory brought the party favorites which are the guns and cannons yet the Africans in cahoots supplied the manpower. The Yorubas were a group who fought against colonialism and they had to fight British guns and cannons and against hundreds of thousands of Fulani aka Moors. Being in Nigeria I shouldn't be reminding you all of this very sensitive history. Yet I can show you some Africans did fight for colonialism and those ethnicities are still in power all over Africa.

Like I said before the Black is a snake, serpent and dragon of the Bible he overcomes through craftiness. This is more of a threat than facing the brunt force of the mamluks that is put out front.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:

The White men who were forced to serve in European armies by the Askenaskis who took over Europe during the French Illuminati Jesuit Revolution. Just like the American Negro was forced to fight for America and his people were still persecuted. The European armory brought the party favorites which are the guns and cannons yet the Africans in cahoots supplied the manpower. The Yorubas were a group who fought against colonialism and they had to fight British guns and cannons and against hundreds of thousands of Fulani aka Moors. Being in Nigeria I shouldn't be reminding you all of this very sensitive history. Yet I can show you some Africans did fight for colonialism and those ethnicities are still in power all over Africa.

Like I said before the Black is a snake, serpent and dragon of the Bible he overcomes through craftiness. This is more of a threat than facing the brunt force of the mamluks that is put out front.

My problem with you diaspora blacks, you mix up a lot of issues.My point is,the yoruba were not saints like you guys like to portray, the Yoruba sold their own people into slavery,the Yoruba who were not a united group in the recent past,but were made of numerous tribes fought among themselves, in fact the Yoruba united because the whites made them do so,only the ijebus were united in their fight against the British,the under Yoruba subgroup s had disjointed views,some supported the British against their own people, therefore you classify the Yoruba probably as victims, many were in cahoots with the British.My point is most African tribes are rooted in subjugating their own people, they simply don't want their people to prosper,most tribes are in on this,I don't think there are special righteous tribes and evil tribes.All or most African tribes are in on subjugating and enslaving their own populations, the reason for this is what i have never found
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:

My problem with you diaspora blacks, you mix up a lot of issues.My point is,the yoruba were not saints like you guys like to portray, the Yoruba sold their own people into slavery,the Yoruba who were not a united group in the recent past,but were made of numerous tribes fought among themselves, in fact the Yoruba united because the whites made them do so,only the ijebus were united in their fight against the British,the under Yoruba subgroup s had disjointed views,some supported the British against their own people, therefore you classify the Yoruba probably as victims, many were in cahoots with the British.My point is most African tribes are rooted in subjugating their own people, they simply don't want their people to prosper,most tribes are in on this,I don't think there are special righteous tribes and evil tribes.All or most African tribes are in on subjugating and enslaving their own populations, the reason for this is what i have never found

Yes you are more familiar with the nuances seeing that you live there in Africa and have a close hand observation of sensitive history. Yet do not underestimate my views because they are in generalized form. I am aware of my own history here and much of yours so naturally I could never outwit you in yours.

The subjugation you speak is of a religious nature. Some tribes have the conscious beliefs they are superior to others but deep down they feel inadequate. Pagan religion makes people feel like they are gods and goddesses this is pure rubbish. Narcissism is a disease from pagan religion and this idea of self worship. These people have cut themselves off from the source of all light the Most High and now must suck energy from others. All bullies feel superior to the smart child who they force to do their homework. Most of the empires if not all benefitted from slave labor and slave talent yet all had the proud feeling they were better than their slaves. I say it's religion at the root of man's issues with himself and nothing else.

Change your beliefs beliefs of how you see yourself and the world around you changes. Yet religion can't be forced upon another so if a man believes a tree is God he will eat bark until he grows out of it.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:

Yes you are more familiar with the nuances seeing that you live there in Africa and have a close hand observation of sensitive history. Yet do not underestimate my views because they are in generalized form. I am aware of my own history here and much of yours so naturally I could never outwit you in yours.

The subjugation you speak is of a religious nature. Some tribes have the conscious beliefs they are superior to others but deep down they feel inadequate. Pagan religion makes people feel like they are gods and goddesses this is pure rubbish. Narcissism is a disease from pagan religion and this idea of self worship. These people have cut themselves off from the source of all light the Most High and now must suck energy from others. All bullies feel superior to the smart child who they force to do their homework. Most of the empires if not all benefitted from slave labor and slave talent yet all had the proud feeling they were better than their slaves. I say it's religion at the root of man's issues with himself and nothing else.

Change your beliefs beliefs of how you see yourself and the world around you changes. Yet religion can't be forced upon another so if a man believes a tree is God he will eat bark until he grows out of it.

my question is why other races do not have this problem,the white race helps it's people prosper and value the life of its people, the protect their people to the core and can kill other races just to protect their people, likewise the Asian they generally want their kind to prosper. My concern is why does the black race,the black elites joy in subjugating it's people, living it's people poor, they do not value the life of their people.if you in Nigeria you will understand this.instead they joy in selling their kind to slavery, seeing their kind suffer so much
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:
my question is why other races do not have this problem,the white race helps it's people prosper and value the life of its people, the protect their people to the core and can kill other races just to protect their people, likewise the Asian they generally want their kind to prosper. My concern is why does the black race,the black elites joy in subjugating it's people, living it's people poor, they do not value the life of their people.if you in Nigeria you will understand this.instead they joy in selling their kind to slavery, seeing their kind suffer so much

Race is a social construct created by man that is not in the Bible, Quran or the Torah.

God created ethnicity that is father's bloodline. In the Bible it says this man begot this one and he begot another. Sometimes brothers such as Cain and Abel take different paths. Even twins can be different such as Esau and Jacob and come to clash with one another.

It's a religious war within the original ethnicities of the Black race. The religion of Egypt v.s the religion of Abraham and both can't be correct.

When Barack Obama an African by bloodline became president of the U.S my family became a target. The Nubians whose tribe Obama belongs warred with my family the Knights Templar. My family is a royal family and we created the Knights Templar. We are the Franks and bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. I became a target the very day Obama won the election and have been under watch ever since by government agents.

I understand the spiritual war from a perspective most never will understand. I have personal testimony not opinions.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:

Race is a social construct created by man that is not in the Bible, Quran or the Torah.

God created ethnicity that is father's bloodline. In the Bible it says this man begot this one and he begot another. Sometimes brothers such as Cain and Abel take different paths. Even twins can be different such as Esau and Jacob and come to clash with one another.

It's a religious war within the original ethnicities of the Black race. The religion of Egypt v.s the religion of Abraham and both can't be correct.

When Barack Obama an African by bloodline became president of the U.S my family became a target. The Nubians whose tribe Obama belongs warred with my family the Knights Templar. My family is a royal family and we created the Knights Templar. We are the Franks and bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. I became a target the very day Obama won the election and have been under watch ever since by government agents.

I understand the spiritual war from a perspective most never will understand. I have personal testimony not opinions.

You still do not understand, my question is how come the for example Hausa elites in Nigeria, do not care about the massive poverty and killings,shedding of innocent blood by bandits upon the Hausa masses population,no other race will standby,probably except some of the Arabs,will standby and watch their people suffer in crushing poverty and death.The black race,especially Africans ,most especially Nigerians do this alot,Nigerian elites no matter the tribe do not value the life of their people,60 people were just killed by a explosion in a mine in Burkina Faso yesterday,60 souls gone in an instant, this kind of thing happened too frequently in black Africa,without the leaders ,giving a hoot about it,they carry on like nothing happened. I struggle to phantom my African elites are so wicked no matter the ethnicity,whether moor,Hebrew,Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo,ijaw,igala,jukun,Benin etc they all the same.What is the cause of this African wickedness towards their own people.It was for this reason the elites were so easily convinced to sell slaves from time immemorial, stretching back to even Arab slavery of blacks,Black elites of all ethnicities are so ever willing to sell their people as slaves,they love to see their people suffer.This phenomenon doesn't occur so well in most other races.What is the problem with Africans.That's my question
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:

You still do not understand, my question is how come the for example Hausa elites in Nigeria, do not care about the massive poverty and killings,shedding of innocent blood by bandits upon the Hausa masses population,no other race will standby,probably except some of the Arabs,will standby and watch their people suffer in crushing poverty and death.The black race,especially Africans ,most especially Nigerians do this alot,Nigerian elites no matter the tribe do not value the life of their people,60 people were just killed by a explosion in a mine in Burkina Faso yesterday,60 souls gone in an instant, this kind of thing happened too frequently in black Africa,without the leaders ,giving a hoot about it,they carry on like nothing happened. I struggle to phantom my African elites are so wicked no matter the ethnicity,whether moor,Hebrew,Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo,ijaw,igala,jukun,Benin etc they all the same.What is the cause of this African wickedness towards their own people.It was for this reason the elites were so easily convinced to sell slaves from time immemorial, stretching back to even Arab slavery of blacks,Black elites of all ethnicities are so ever willing to sell their people as slaves,they love to see their people suffer.This phenomenon doesn't occur so well in most other races.What is the problem with Africans.That's my question

Devil Worship. The God of the Bible considers all the other gods and goddesses to be demons created by the hands of man.

I will explain this metaphysically so you can understand what I mean by devil worship. You can go into any book store in America and purchase a book on witchcraft and Satanism. It will give you names of demons and spirits you can call upon or pray too. Every religion has prayer, meditation, candles, incense, Alars and some sort of paraphernalia like beads and fetishes but this isn't the secret. The secret rites to true pagan religion is sex and blood magick. People learn witchcraft from book or buy fetishes at the market aren't doing real sorcery. No, they are only using their god given power to generate. True pagan religion is sex cult prostitution, orgies, drinking blood, eating flesh, killing animals and human beings. This is what the elites everywhere are involved in Pan Worship. Pan is just another word for Satan, Baal, Lucifer, Set, etc.

Everything is insane not only in Africa but around the world because of the elites worship the devil. They require anybody desiring to get rich join cults and sell their souls. This allows Azazel the chef over Satan to control the world. All these cults are one giantic cult called the Illuminati. They run the world everywhere!

Only truth sets us free from this in Jesus name we pray against every dark and evil power.
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by babasolution: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Richwallet:

Devil Worship. The God of the Bible considers all the other gods and goddesses to be demons created by the hands of man.

I will explain this metaphysically so you can understand what I mean by devil worship. You can go into any book store in America and purchase a book on witchcraft and Satanism. It will give you names of demons and spirits you can call upon or pray too. Every religion has prayer, meditation, candles, incense, Alars and some sort of paraphernalia like beads and fetishes but this isn't the secret. The secret rites to true pagan religion is sex and blood magick. People learn witchcraft from book or buy fetishes at the market aren't doing real sorcery. No, they are only using their god given power to generate. True pagan religion is sex cult prostitution, orgies, drinking blood, eating flesh, killing animals and human beings. This is what the elites everywhere are involved in Pan Worship. Pan is just another word for Satan, Baal, Lucifer, Set, etc.

Everything is insane not only in Africa but around the world because of the elites worship the devil. They require anybody desiring to get rich join cults and sell their souls. This allows Azazel the chef over Satan to control the world. All these cults are one giantic cult called the Illuminati. They run the world everywhere!

Only truth sets us free from this in Jesus name we pray against every dark and evil power.

OK,I get your point.I want you to talk about slavery, why were blacks sold as slaves more than any other race
Re: African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public by Richwallet: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
babasolution:

OK,I get your point.I want you to talk about slavery, why were blacks sold as slaves more than any other race

Mainly kings wanted to convert all Israelites that fled into Africa into pagans and have free labor, sex and sacrifices.

Only Israelites were enslaved in most parts of Africa centuries before the kings alliance with the Kahzars who ran the Atlantic Slave Trade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

# / Why Do We Come To Earth Only To Struggle To Enter Heaven? / Peter Obi Attends The Lord's Chosen Crusade, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.