Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra (4992 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Atleast you have accepted Nsukka is a hamlet andore of a village and this makes the difference between it and Enugu. The hamlet means nothing is happening there and you know this truth. Only if you knew Enugu generates almost 98% of the state igr, and yet u say more cash flow in villagic Nsukka

Is it cash flow from poor women selling okpa, fio fio, ugba and cashew or what, lmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Is Nnewi or Aba not a hamlet compared to Enugu does it mean both cities can not have more cash in circulation, the argument was about cash circulation and not about built city standard, IGR not a means of measuring cash circulation but cash control, which still points out that since a great percentage of the cash is in the hands of government there is little left for circulation, did you say you studied in Nsukka again becuase your performance is disappointing honestly.

Have you lived in both city, and have you lived in Nsukka, I have had good time in both places, like I have told you IGR is not money in circulation as the IGR is taking free flowing money to the government thereby limiting the amount of money in circulation let me give you a little example, everyday about 30 villages in Enugu Ezike and the environs produce avout 200 gallons of palm wine everyday that is sold not around #1500 now think about 200*30*#1500 if it will not run into billions, these elderly people don't even use the bank some of them will hide #200,000 under their bed like it is nothing.

Cash flow have nothing to do with being a hamlet, afterall everywhere used to be a hamlet but the whites left urban Europe to come here, Enugu no longer mine our coal so there is no resources available to Enugu as a state but cash crop especially is a crucial part of Nsukka economy, you are just being derogatory by classifying Okpa sellers women, still they are a crucial part of the economy.

Some of these old people from that hinterland you mentioned had sent their children to universities and oversea from the proceeds of those things you are neglecting, economy is different from development but even at that after Enugu, Nsukka is the next city in Enugu state.

Obollo Afor, Orie Orba, Eke Ozi, Let's even forget Ogige market as these other markets are bigger, another mainstay of Nsukka economy especially Ezike is traditional tourism and traditional spiritual services, people comes from far and wide to seek spiritual services in Ezike and other part of Nsukka, most of these native doctors in their little hurts are millionaire.

These are what makes money circulates, should we talk about Opi, their honey, these Ube that is sold 3 #50 naira in Enugu, where does it come from, Enugu can't feed itself Nsukka can feed itself and have reserve to sell, that's the difference man, economy is a complex subject I don't expect you to understand but UNN use to produce fine student I don't know if what you were doing was eating too much Okpa Nsukka that you failed to notice anything else.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

The same Nigeria Obi Cubana and friends were spraying hard earned cash? I can see you are a frustrated soul and that event added to your frustrations. Tuuueeeh
Becuase Obi Cubana was spraying money is not a determiner here, If Maduka Onyishi of peace mass is holding an event it will still be that way depending on his circles, Obi friends circles are young, enthusiastic people thats, 95% of the people who sprayed money did not come from the town so that's not a pointer
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Becuase Obi Cubana was spraying money is not a determiner here, If Maduka Onyishi of peace mass is holding an event it will still be that way depending on his circles, Obi friends circles are young, enthusiastic people thats, 95% of the people who sprayed money did not come from the town so that's not a pointer

You are the one off point in your argument. Nobody is saying that Nsukka is London. Nobody is saying Nigeria is USA.
In the context of Nigeria as a country, how can you call Nsukka a vilage? Nsukka can be a village in USA not in Nigeria.
If you failed to make it in Nsukka, why pour frustration on the town? Did you check others making it there?

Nsukka is not a state capital but at least is trying in terms of development with no resources to engineer its development rapidity.
In a Nigerian contex, Nsukka is not a village. Bye
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You are the one off point in your argument. Nobody is saying that Nsukka is London. Nobody is saying Nigeria is USA.
In the context of Nigeria as a country, how can you call Nsukka a vilage? Nsukka can be a village in USA not in Nigeria.
If you failed to make it in Nsukka, why pour frustration on the town? Did you check others making it there?

Nsukka is not a state capital but at least is trying in terms of development with no resources to engineer its development rapidity.
In a Nigerian contex, Nsukka is not a village. Bye
Check the name you responded lol, I'm the OP, I'm the one who said, I'm the one who argued that there are more money in circulation in Anambra than Enugu and that Nsukka can give Enugu a good run before the other guy who claimed to have studied in Nsukka began saying derogatory things, and I'm telling him, only a combination of Native doctors, palm wine tappers and Palm cannel/Palm oil traders in Enugu Ezike alone can give Kenyeta market traders in Enugu a good run.

If Enugu was not the capital, what's the difference between Enugu city and Ngwo downtown or Agbani apart from ESUT or Udi, Awgu, Nkannu etc. Nsukka have abundant resources, especially cash crop and tourism potential especially spiritual tourism and services.

These things brings in much money and they don't bank much neither do they pay much tax, these are what keeps money in circulation.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Is Nnewi or Aba not a hamlet compared to Enugu does it mean both cities can not have more cash in circulation, the argument was about cash circulation and not about built city standard, IGR not a means of measuring cash circulation but cash control, which still points out that since a great percentage of the cash is in the hands of government there is little left for circulation, did you say you studied in Nsukka again becuase your performance is disappointing honestly.

Have you lived in both city, and have you lived in Nsukka, I have had good time in both places, like I have told you IGR is not money in circulation as the IGR is taking free flowing money to the government thereby limiting the amount of money in circulation let me give you a little example, everyday about 30 villages in Enugu Ezike and the environs produce avout 200 gallons of palm wine everyday that is sold not around #1500 now think about 200*30*#1500 if it will not run into billions, these elderly people don't even use the bank some of them will hide #200,000 under their bed like it is nothing.

Cash flow have nothing to do with being a hamlet, afterall everywhere used to be a hamlet but the whites left urban Europe to come here, Enugu no longer mine our coal so there is no resources available to Enugu as a state but cash crop especially is a crucial part of Nsukka economy, you are just being derogatory by classifying Okpa sellers women, still they are a crucial part of the economy.

Some of these old people from that hinterland you mentioned had sent their children to universities and oversea from the proceeds of those things you are neglecting, economy is different from development but even at that after Enugu, Nsukka is the next city in Enugu state.

Obollo Afor, Orie Orba, Eke Ozi, Let's even forget Ogige market as these other markets are bigger, another mainstay of Nsukka economy especially Ezike is traditional tourism and traditional spiritual services, people comes from far and wide to seek spiritual services in Ezike and other part of Nsukka, most of these native doctors in their little hurts are millionaire.

These are what makes money circulates, should we talk about Opi, their honey, these Ube that is sold 3 #50 naira in Enugu, where does it come from, Enugu can't feed itself Nsukka can feed itself and have reserve to sell, that's the difference man, economy is a complex subject I don't expect you to understand but UNN use to produce fine student I don't know if what you were doing was eating too much Okpa Nsukka that you failed to notice anything else.
Shows you haven't been to aba, Aba was already a city when Enugu sef was still a Bush and coal freshly discovered. Infact Aba is the most planned city by the British. Now you have brought in the nnewi factor and right shot yourself at the foot. What makes nnewi have money in circulation, is it not the markets there? Is it from grains no one knows about been brought in like that of orba in udenu LGA. Now compare the Abakpa International market in Enugu, ogbete main market, new market and artisan with several companies in Enugu and still come here to tell us how a villagic Nsukka with only Ogige market and no investments have more cash flow than Enugu

Guy you need a psychiatric

2 Likes

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Shows you haven't been to aba, Aba was already a city when Enugu sef was still a Bush and coal freshly discovered. Infact Aba is the most planned city by the British. Now you have brought in the nnewi factor and right shot yourself at the foot. What makes nnewi have money in circulation, is it not the markets there? Is it from grains no one knows about been brought in like that of orba in udenu LGA. Now compare the Abakpa International market in Enugu, ogbete main market, new market and artisan with several companies in Enugu and still come here to tell us how a villagic Nsukka with only Ogige market and no investments have more cash flow than Enugu

Guy you need a psychiatric
You have proven once again that you neither know history nor know present if you are talking history, check out Ogurugu and the colonial impact of Northern Igboland to find out that Onitsha, Nsukka and Aba was the biggest economy in Igbo land, goods from Nsukka was shipped through the ogurugu river down to Other part like Onitsha, lokoja, Western Igboland or Anioma, Opobo and Bonny for Export lol.

Nsukka had always been an underdog, with Nsukka textile and sea access through Ogrugu River in Uzo Uwani local government, Nsukka had always been a crucial part of Igboland economy.

As at today Enugu is the most advanced city in Igboland, Onitsha however remains the biggest city but when it comes to city plan I give it to Enugu, Enugu was built to just be a capital city where people can relax and feel at home but that does not include cash flow my friend, no fucken money in this city and the government is stealing the little that's available by all means.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

You have proven once again that you neither know history nor know present if you are talking history, check out Ogurugu and the colonial impact of Northern Igboland to find out that Onitsha, Nsukka and Aba was the biggest economy in Igbo land, goods from Nsukka was shipped through the ogurugu river down to Other part like Onitsha, lokoja, Western Igboland or Anioma, Opobo and Bonny for Export lol.

Nsukka had always been an underdog, with Nsukka textile and sea access through Ogrugu River in Uzo Uwani local government, Nsukka had always been a crucial part of Igboland economy.

As at today Enugu is the most advanced city in Igboland, Onitsha however remains the biggest city but when it comes to city plan I give it to Enugu, Enugu was built to just be a capital city where people can relax and feel at home but that does not include cash flow my friend, no fucken money in this city and the government is stealing the little that's available by all means.
You're arguing from left, right and centre. You just have nothing to say. Definitely Enugu is a beautiful city, no one doubts that and with its establishments and markets has big cash inflow that has nothing to do with your villagic Nsukka grin grin cheesy

Even the ogrugu in Uzo uwani are even igalas, just that few can also speak igbo. See eh, I know how things are because I know all these places, just calm down and learn
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You're arguing from left, right and centre. You just have nothing to say. Definitely Enugu is a beautiful city, no one doubts that and with its establishments and markets has big cash inflow that has nothing to do with your villagic Nsukka grin grin cheesy

Even the ogrugu in Uzo uwani are even igalas, just that few can also speak igbo. See eh, I know how things are because I know all these places, just calm down and learn
Jesus, now I know I could have not engaged you lol, Afonja aaaa, you give up yourself as an Igbo hater lol, go biko Afonja, lol.

The whole of Enugu state belongs to Igala self not only Uzo Uwani, go biko, Jeez lol
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Jesus, now I know I could have not engaged you lol, Afonja aaaa, you give up yourself as an Igbo hater lol, go biko Afonja, lol.

The whole of Enugu state belongs to Igala self not only Uzo Uwani, go biko, Jeez lol
Taa gbafuo ikpu nne gị Afonja. Truth is bitter
Ogrugu and igah both speak igala and igbo. I never said all parts of Enugu
You will be a fool not to know this that most border towns in Nsukka are mixed. Abeg carry your inferiority complex comot for here
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Taa gbafuo ikpu nne gị Afonja. Truth is bitter
Ogrugu and igah both speak igala and igbo. I never said all parts of Enugu
You will be a fool not to know this that most border towns in Nsukka are mixed. Abeg carry your inferiority complex comot for here
Oga you are an Afonja cone head, does Ogurugu being an Igala town means it is no longer Nsukka lol, you are an Igbo hater, go and sit down Afonja Cone head, that you can speak a few Igbo course word does not make you one, please.

You are envious because Nsukka is an underdog economic power. Abeg Nsukka is not a pushover town in Igboland.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga you are an Afonja cone head, does Ogurugu being an Igala town means it is no longer Nsukka lol, you are an Igbo hater, go and sit down Afonja Cone head, that you can speak a few Igbo course word does not make you one, please.

You are envious because Nsukka is an underdog economic power. Abeg Nsukka is not a pushover town in Igboland.
I never said ogrugu is not part of Nsukka despite being an igala town. All these local inferiority complex ravished Nsukka people sef that are supposed to be merged with the north.
Muna gị ekwusigo, ina emezi ka nwatakịrị
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I never said ogrugu is not part of Nsukka despite being an igala town. All these local inferiority complex ravished Nsukka people sef that are supposed to be merged with the north.
Muna gị ekwusigo, ina emezi ka nwatakịrị
You are the one saying trash, lol, I spoke about cash flow, you are bringing all sorts of things that are not relevant to the situation, there is Ezza in Benue which is part of the North that changes nothing.

What we are talking about is cash circulation and you are bringing up unrelated topics, was I taking about Igala, it is only an Igbo hater that brings up such statistics when we are talking about cash circulation, now it is Nsukka, maybe next week it will be Onitsha, we know you, enemies within, you will all fail, AlaIgbo developing in all segments.

Speaking Igbo language does not make you one of us so stop trying too hard to prove what you are not.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by Obdk: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Cave man alias okpetu soon u will tell us the sand they're collecting in one river there has now made their cash flow more than the one in Enugu
Very pathetic of u grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Actually sand collected from river is a very good source of Igr. I worked with a dredging company in lagos.. Besides oil. I dont think thr is any other business more profitable than this...
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Obdk:

Actually sand collected from river is a very good source of Igr. I worked with a dredging company in lagos.. Besides oil. I dont think thr is any other business more profitable than this...
That isn't the issue here, there is money in virtually any business. I'm only talking about the false claims of more igr
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

You are the one saying trash, lol, I spoke about cash flow, you are bringing all sorts of things that are not relevant to the situation, there is Ezza in Benue which is part of the North that changes nothing.

What we are talking about is cash circulation and you are bringing up unrelated topics, was I taking about Igala, it is only an Igbo hater that brings up such statistics when we are talking about cash circulation, now it is Nsukka, maybe next week it will be Onitsha, we know you, enemies within, you will all fail, AlaIgbo developing in all segments.

Speaking Igbo language does not make you one of us so stop trying too hard to prove what you are not.
Were you not bringing other things, I suspect you're an igala person from ogrugu, no wonder you're this pained. cheesy

So you're not even igbo and I'm wasting my time here thinking you're one of us.
Igala man Agba
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Were you not bringing other things, I suspect you're an igala person from ogrugu, no wonder you're this pained. cheesy

So you're not even igbo and I'm wasting my time here thinking you're one of us.
Igala man Agba
Bro you are now showing your true color you can even speak Igala, I knew there something fishy about you lol
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Bro you are now showing your true color you can even speak Igala, I knew there something fishy about you lol
Hahahahahaha, I learnt igala from some Nsukka Indigenes at Adani who come from ogrugu and igah, no jokes.
Many igbos can speak hausa, yoruba or whatever languages even better than the natives, that's why we're the most widely travelled, jee gwazie ndi yard gị cool

Or are you shocked I can speak your igala language
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahahaha, I learnt igala from some Nsukka Indigenes at Adani who come from ogrugu and igah, no jokes.
Many igbos can speak hausa, yoruba or whatever languages even better than the natives, that's why we're the most widely travelled, jee gwazie ndi yard gị cool

Or are you shocked I can speak your igala language
GEE, why are you trying too hard to prove that you are Igbo when you know within yourself that you are not lol, because you can speak Igbo even as much as the natives doesn't mean that you are Igbo, you are either Yoruba or Fulani born to those Terrorists that ones invaded Uzo Uwani, a proof despite that your education doesn't seem so sound, you have every trait of wickedness associated with their terrorists, by trying to manipulate facts, Either you could be a Mixed Fulani from the Afojaik state of Kwara born to terrorists herdsmen parent in Uzo Uwani, used quota system to get admission into UNN and now you can't defend what you studied but working in a poultry farm somewhere in AlaIgbo, were you sell poultry droppings across the South East, that way you picked up some few Igbo words and now you are an impostor posing as Igbo to discredit AlaIgbo in general and Nsukka in particular but I have a message for you that you can pass to your terrorists parents, that next time you attack Uzo Uwani your body will be donated to science.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

GEE, why are you trying too hard to prove that you are Igbo when you know within yourself that you are not lol, because you can speak Igbo even as much as the natives doesn't mean that you are Igbo, you are either Yoruba or Fulani born to those Terrorists that ones invaded Uzo Uwani, a proof despite that your education doesn't seem so sound, you have every trait of wickedness associated with their terrorists, by trying to manipulate facts, Either you could be a Mixed Fulani from the Afojaik state of Kwara born to terrorists herdsmen parent in Uzo Uwani, used quota system to get admission into UNN and now you can't defend what you studied but working in a poultry farm somewhere in AlaIgbo, were you sell poultry droppings across the South East, that way you picked up some few Igbo words and now you are an impostor posing as Igbo to discredit AlaIgbo in general and Nsukka in particular but I have a message for you that you can pass to your terrorists parents, that next time you attack Uzo Uwani your body will be donated to science.
Lol, rantings of a villagic Nsukka boy of igala ethnic group, you're the one proving so hard that you're igbo where you're a stark igala boy, How's Attah igala?
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Lol, rantings of a villagic Nsukka boy of igala ethnic group, you're the one proving so hard that you're igbo where you're a stark igala boy, How's Attah igala?
Lol, keep making it obvious who you are lol
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Which nonsense Google map for a place I schooled and worked and left just a year ago. I was even there recently. Aside the new double lane and university what exactly is there
Even Oba in anambra has more investments than Nsukka

Nwa Abakiliki ndi ara continue disgracing urself ewu. Anumpam
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, keep making it obvious who you are lol

Don't bother wasting ur time on that Abakiliki man. Nsukka as a local government is even more better than the Abakiliki which is the entire state capital. Abakiliki ndi ara, those guys behave like animal tueh.

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Nwa Abakiliki ndi ara continue disgracing urself ewu. Anumpam
Anụ ofia, nwa Nsukka like u, for your information I'm not from Abakaliki but Abakaliki people are car more better than villagic Nsukka retardss
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Wonders shall never end see this Abakiliki man calling Nsukka village lol mtcheew. Nsukka as a local government is better than entire ebonyi state get that into ur f*cking watery brain. Stop disgracing urself here.

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Anụ ofia, nwa Nsukka like u, for your information I'm not from Abakaliki but Abakaliki people are car more better than villagic Nsukka retardss

U re from ebonyi state generally we know how u ppl behave. Nothing is special in that state. Tufiakwa, this is the reason I stopped my senior bro from marrying from that backward state. I can't have myself associated with animals. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Wonders shall never end see this Abakiliki man calling Nsukka village lol mtcheew. Nsukka as a local government is better than entire ebonyi state get that into ur f*cking watery brain. Stop disgracing urself here.
You're an idiot and an illiterate not to know the difference bw Abakaliki and Afikpo. Simple states and capital u Nsukka backward idiot from the North doesn't know, you need to be merged back with your igala and idoma people. You're not even igbo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by murphyibiam15(m): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

U re from ebonyi state generally we know how u ppl behave. Nothing is special in that state. Tufiakwa, this is the reason I stopped my senior bro from marrying from that backward state. I can't have myself associated with animals. Nonsense and ingredients.
Ebonyi is the most advanced state in the south east right now and everyone knows that. Not your stupid fat babe woman gov disgracing himself like the stupid Nsukka fat pig that he is. Nsukka is a cursed worthless piece of Bush cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You're an idiot and an illiterate not to know the difference bw Abakaliki and Afikpo. Simple states and capital u Nsukka backward idiot from the North doesn't know, you need to be merged back with your igala and idoma people. You're not even igbo grin cheesy cheesy

Wonders, lol when sensible ppl are talking a lowlife ebonyi/Abakiliki miscreants will open his mouth jeez. Ebonyi state that's full with backward inconsequential people. Come to Nsukka and Enugu u will see Abakiliki and other ebonyi miscreants littering every street Hawking. There is one I'm even dashing money every morning I'm going to work due to how hungry and haggardly unkempt he is always. I was even thinking I'm quoting sensible igbo man not knowing is a useless ebonyi Abakiliki man hahahaha chai uwa. Even me that's from Enugu Ngwo Asaa knows that Nsukka is the second largest city in Enugu not even 9th mile come close. Nsukka have intellectual and influential ppl among them. U said u re from afikpo and so what? Is afikpo more develop than Nsukka? Useless ebonyi ppl that litter everywhere here in my street begging to feed. Fools
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Ebonyi is the most advanced state in the south east right now and everyone knows that. Not your stupid fat babe woman gov disgracing himself like the stupid Nsukka fat pig that he is. Nsukka is a cursed worthless piece of Bush cheesy cheesy grin

Advance in what? Because of the useless flyover why the indigenes are dying every day out of hunger and poverty.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

[s] Wonders, lol when sensible ppl are talking a lowlife ebonyi/Abakiliki miscreants will open his mouth jeez. Ebonyi state that's full with backward inconsequential people. Come to Nsukka and Enugu u will see Abakiliki and other ebonyi miscreants littering every street Hawking. There is one I'm even dashing money every morning I'm going to work due to how hungry and haggardly unkempt he is always. I was even thinking I'm quoting sensible igbo man not knowing is a useless ebonyi Abakiliki man hahahaha chai uwa. Even me that's from Enugu Ngwo Asaa knows that Nsukka is the second largest city in Enugu not even 9th mile come close. Nsukka have intellectual and influential ppl among them. U said u re from afikpo and so what? Is afikpo more develop than Nsukka? Useless ebonyi ppl that litter everywhere here in my street begging to feed. Fools[/s]
Nsukka people are actually seen as Hausas in Enugu state and the rest of the state wish you guys are part of the north which you rightly belong, no wonder we're working had to give you adada to join you with your northern brothers in kogi and Benue. Nsukka people are imbeciles going around everywhere begging and doing manual labour. Even Abakaliki people you're talking about are even now more advanced and civilised than the villagic cursed Nsukka. Nsukka people are fools and idiots who not proud of where they come from, they need to be merged with the north fool

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

[s] Advance in what? Because of the useless flyover why the indigenes are dying every day out of hunger and poverty. [/s]
Poor cursed and worthless illiterate miscreant who hasn't seen a flyover bridge before cheesy cheesy, that's why we say Nsukka is a Bush and worthless village filled with fools and poor miscreants who are supposed to be part of the north
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Naso we talk for buhari pre 2015 ooooo.beciaful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Investments In Youths Will Guarantee Security / I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.