Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra (4988 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Nsukka people are actually seen as Hausas in Enugu state and the rest of the state wish you guys are part of the north which you rightly belong, no wonder we're working had to give you adada to join you with your northern brothers in kogi and Benue. Nsukka people are imbeciles going around everywhere begging and doing manual labour. Even Abakaliki people you're talking about are even now more advanced and civilised than the villagic cursed Nsukka. Nsukka people are fools and idiots who not proud of where they come from, they need to be merged with the north fool

Lol this jobless lowlife Abakiliki man again, u have to register a new account to attack me hahaha u really have time fool. I can't condescend myself so low to useless ppl who don't worth it. Come to my office let me entertain u with assorted drinks. If u reach independent layout mention me I'll direct u where to meet me. Ur sister who is my cleaner just left now after she is done with her work this morning. Keep disgracing urself abakiliki boy, it's quite laughable thing that u have to register a new account just for something not serious lol. Ndi ara, Goat is even sensible than u guys. Go to any state in this southern Nigeria u will see how Abakiliki ppl full their street constituting nuisance. A friend of mine from Nnewi told me how Abakiliki man was set ablaze and burnt alive when he was caught snatching someone's phone in ichi. She also told me how a girl she saw in street of Onitsha and decided to take care of her due to how hungry and unkempt she was, she later comes to understand that the girl is from ebonyi state, upon all the warning her husband gave her to dispose the girl because Abakiliki ppl are garbage she have to discard the warning and still enrol this girl in school in Onitsha. She told me that she came back one day to discover that this girl ran away with her 500k and her phone although they later caught her and locked her up. This friend of mine told me about another Abakiliki miscreant her hubby brought to do apprentice for them only for the guy to ran away with their goods and a certain amount of money. They caught him in awka on his way to ur useless abakiliki, if not for security men they for burn him alive when they took him back to Onitsha. Many story about u guys abound but let me just stop here. I have to tell my friend that it is better to employ hausa man or woman than abakiliki ppl that u guys are terrible, this is one of the reasons my sister have to send her maid packing because of animalistic way of life of u guys.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Poor cursed and worthless illiterate miscreant who hasn't seen a flyover bridge before cheesy cheesy, that's why we say Nsukka is a Bush and worthless village filled with fools and poor miscreants who are supposed to be part of the north

I just remembered one thing now, there was a time I was looking for three bedroom flat to stay briefly in Onitsha, I was referred to meet one barrister as I meet the man he asked me one question that still very strange to me, he asked me where I'm from as I told him he said fine and good. That he can accept anyone in part of east but he can never accept ebonyi man. We all started laughing I jokingly asked him what's ur reasons sir? he told me that Ebonyi ppl are thieves, barbaric and terrible set of ppl, that he is into real estate and have many duplex in Enugu, Onitsha and awka and from his experience with ebonyi ppl he had swore not to allow any Abakiliki man into his house again. He started narrating to me many atrocities u Abakiliki urchins are constituting in that place I just shook my head and told him that he took a right decision.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Poor cursed and worthless illiterate miscreant who hasn't seen a flyover bridge before cheesy cheesy, that's why we say Nsukka is a Bush and worthless village filled with fools and poor miscreants who are supposed to be part of the north
I don't think there is need for this, both Nsukka and Ebonyi are crucial part of AlaIgbo and as such we need to stop or limit the infighting, the reality is that AlaIgbo is small by landmass so we trying to instigate against one another on trivial issues will not be of our best interests
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

I just remembered one thing now, there was a time I was looking for three bedroom flat to stay briefly in Onitsha, I was referred to meet one barrister as I meet the man he asked me one question that still very strange to me, he asked me where I'm from as I told him he said fine and good. That he can accept anyone in part of east but he can never accept ebonyi man. We all started laughing I jokingly asked him what's ur reasons sir? he told me that Ebonyi ppl are thieves, barbaric and terrible set of ppl, that he is into real estate and have many duplex in Enugu, Onitsha and awka and from his experience with ebonyi ppl he had swore not to allow any Abakiliki man into his house again. He started narrating to me many atrocities u Abakiliki urchins are constituting in that place I just shook my head and told him that he took a right decision.
I don't think there is need for this, both Nsukka and Ebonyi are crucial part of AlaIgbo and as such we need to stop or limit the infighting, the reality is that AlaIgbo is small by landmass so we trying to instigate against one another on trivial issues will not be of our
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't think there is need for this, both Nsukka and Ebonyi are crucial part of AlaIgbo and as such we need to stop or limit the infighting, the reality is that AlaIgbo is small by landmass so we trying to instigate against one another on trivial issues will not be of our

Seriously that guy is something else. I was even thinking he is hausa or yoruba when he was attacking u and I decided to school him but when I discovered he is a fellow Igbo and Abakiliki man it infuriated me more like wtf. Just imagine, anyway I have to stop here.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Seriously that guy is something else. I was even thinking he is hausa or yoruba when he was attacking u and I decided to school him but when I discovered he is a fellow Igbo and Abakiliki man it infuriated me more like wtf. Just imagine, anyway I have to stop here.
Nwanne, you did the right thing! The goofy sod you engaged has some form of complex, and I was as shocked as you when I discovered where he is from while going through a thread about a flyover in Ebonyi.
I personally don't mind if you continue to bruise his fragile ego. And I have my gun loaded and cocked should he try to prove to be more than a loudmouthed bully.

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

It is the best thing to do, there is no need on engaging on that charade, for once I do really appreciate positive rivalry between Igbo clans but we ought to know exactly when the handshake is crossing the elbow, we need positive rivalry but not shaming any side, I know he went a lot out of the rules but it is our duty to ignore people like him, that does not mean that when such opportunity abound that we won't collectively build Ebonyi or Nsukka as Igbo people, Aba was collectively built, Enugu was collectively built, Onitsha was collectively built, it is the turn of Nsukka and Ebonyi, we need to attract investors to these two crucial part of Igboland and we fighting dirty is not good.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

[s] I just remembered one thing now, there was a time I was looking for three bedroom flat to stay briefly in Onitsha, I was referred to meet one barrister as I meet the man he asked me one question that still very strange to me, he asked me where I'm from as I told him he said fine and good. That he can accept anyone in part of east but he can never accept ebonyi man. We all started laughing I jokingly asked him what's ur reasons sir? he told me that Ebonyi ppl are thieves, barbaric and terrible set of ppl, that he is into real estate and have many duplex in Enugu, Onitsha and awka and from his experience with ebonyi ppl he had swore not to allow any Abakiliki man into his house again. He started narrating to me many atrocities u Abakiliki urchins are constituting in that place I just shook my head and told him that he took a right decision.[/s]
Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Lol this jobless lowlife Abakiliki man again, u have to register a new account to attack me hahaha u really have time fool. I can't condescend myself so low to useless ppl who don't worth it. Come to my office let me entertain u with assorted drinks. If u reach independent layout mention me I'll direct u where to meet me. Ur sister who is my cleaner just left now after she is done with her work this morning. Keep disgracing urself abakiliki boy, it's quite laughable thing that u have to register a new account just for something not serious lol. Ndi ara, Goat is even sensible than u guys. Go to any state in this southern Nigeria u will see how Abakiliki ppl full their street constituting nuisance. A friend of mine from Nnewi told me how Abakiliki man was set ablaze and burnt alive when he was caught snatching someone's phone in ichi. She also told me how a girl she saw in street of Onitsha and decided to take care of her due to how hungry and unkempt she was, she later comes to understand that the girl is from ebonyi state, upon all the warning her husband gave her to dispose the girl because Abakiliki ppl are garbage she have to discard the warning and still enrol this girl in school in Onitsha. She told me that she came back one day to discover that this girl ran away with her 500k and her phone although they later caught her and locked her up. This friend of mine told me about another Abakiliki miscreant her hubby brought to do apprentice for them only for the guy to ran away with their goods and a certain amount of money. They caught him in awka on his way to ur useless abakiliki, if not for security men they for burn him alive when they took him back to Onitsha. Many story about u guys abound but let me just stop here. I have to tell my friend that it is better to employ hausa man or woman than abakiliki ppl that u guys are terrible, this is one of the reasons my sister have to send her maid packing because of animalistic way of life of u guys.
Cry me a river this worthless and poverty stricken Nsukka illiterates who are actually northerners, most of you are actually igalas.
Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Cry me a river this worthless and poverty stricken Nsukka illiterates who are actually northerners, most of you are actually igalas.
Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools

Abakiliki boy ugly set of animals, keep ranting here why Fulani herdsmen keep slaughtering ur fellow idiots in Abakiliki. There is one that's even begging me to buy mini bus for him here in Enugu but I can't because of how terrible and uncivilized u guys are. Imagine how ppl are avoiding u guys, Abakiliki fools. Ebonyi state is nothing to write home about. Very ugly and wretched set of ppl. U come to Enugu u will steal, u go to Onitsha u still steal, u go to Lagos u still endulge in stealing which man in his right senses will tolerate fools like u. Stop denying where u come from. Imagine a man swearing never to allow ebonyi ppl set their foot into his property. That is to show you how barbaric and uncivilized u guys are. Fools, this is the last time I'll reply you and I'll allow u to continue languishing in ur hatred for Nsukka. Jeez ebonyi ppl that we see as outcast here and full every street stealing, robbing and begging for living. 95% of theft in Onitsha are been perpetrated by ebonyi ppl. My friend told me this last year but I was doubting her but from what I have been hearing about u ppl and what that real estate man told me about u guys I have come to agree that u guys are nothing but miscreants. Let them keep burning them alive. One was caught in ichi Nnewi last Month and killed immediately. Abakiliki useless poverty-stricken set of ppl. Stop denying ur state idiot. Stop denying where u come from fool

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

No Nsukka man is been treated like slave in Onitsha, is only you ebonyi ppl. Nsukka ppl are not lazy, there is a place u will visit in Onitsha the property u will see there is been own by Nsukka men. Come to Onitsha u will see ebonyi man doing boy-boy. Running errands for ppl. Selling useless rechargeable touch,suya and stealing that's their work. Onitsha man married my sister and my uncle married from there we coexist. No Onitsha ppl treat Nsukka ppl as slave, we relate well. That's why u will tell someone to go and marry from Abakiliki u will hear God forbid hahahaha. Useless set of ppl. the same Nsukka u re hating has a lot of illustrous men and women. Even in this Enugu without Nsukka ppl nothing is in Enugu. Just because of how useless you Abakiliki ppl are that's why Anambra state Governor Willie obiano have to change the name of Abakiliki street in awka to another name. Who wants to associate with failures? Take ur time mpa and stop disgracing urself onukwu

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

[s] No Nsukka man is been treated like slave in Onitsha, is only you ebonyi ppl. Nsukka ppl are not lazy, there is a place u will visit in Onitsha the property u will see there is been own by Nsukka men. Come to Onitsha u will see ebonyi man doing boy-boy. Running errands for ppl. Selling useless rechargeable touch,suya and stealing that's their work. Onitsha man married my sister and my uncle married from there we coexist. No Onitsha ppl treat Nsukka ppl as slave, we relate well. That's why u will tell someone to go and marry from Abakiliki u will hear God forbid hahahaha. Useless set of ppl. the same Nsukka u re hating has a lot of illustrous men and women. Even in this Enugu without Nsukka ppl nothing is in Enugu. Just because of how useless you Abakiliki ppl are that's why Anambra state Governor Willie obiano have to change the name of Abakiliki street in awka to another name. Who wants to associate with failures? Take ur time mpa and stop disgracing urself onukw[/s] u
Nsukka people are slaves to everyone, they do menial jobs and always acting timid. Cry me a river this worthless and poverty stricken Nsukka illiterates who are actually northerners, most of you are actually igalas.
cheesy grin grin
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Is afikpo not the same as Abakiliki in terms of uncivilized behavior, keep ranting here why Fulani herdsmen keep slaughtering ur fellow idiots in Abakiliki. There is one that's even begging me to buy mini bus for him here in Enugu but I can't because of how terrible and uncivilized u guys are. Imagine how ppl are avoiding u guys, Abakiliki fools. Ebonyi state is nothing to write home about. Very ugly and wretched set of ppl. U come to Enugu u will steal, u go to Onitsha u still steal, u go to Lagos u still endulge in stealing which man in his right senses will tolerate fools like u. Stop denying where u come from. Imagine a man swearing never to allow ebonyi ppl set their foot into his property. That is to show you how barbaric and uncivilized u guys are. Fools, this is the last time I'll reply you and I'll allow u to continue languishing in ur hatred for Nsukka. Jeez ebonyi ppl that we see as outcast here and full every street stealing, robbing and begging for living. 95% of theft in Onitsha are been perpetrated by ebonyi ppl. My friend told me this last year but I was doubting her but from what I have been hearing about u ppl and what that real estate man told me about u guys I have come to agree that u guys are nothing but miscreants. Let them keep burning them alive. One was caught in ichi Nnewi last Month and killed immediately. Abakiliki useless poverty-stricken set of ppl. Stop denying ur state idiot. Stop denying where u come from fool
Afikpo is an advanced core igbo sub group of people even in precolonial times and have never even been in the same zone with you cursed Nsukka people and the Abakaliki people, Afikpo has always been in imo state and from there to Abia state before moving into Ebonyi to colonise Abakaliki people who are even way more brilliant than you villagic Nsukka cursed p!gs, lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Afikpo is an advanced core igbo sub group of people even in precolonial times and have never even been in the same zone with you cursed Nsukka people and the Abakaliki people, Afikpo has always been in imo state and from there to Abia state before moving into Ebonyi to colonise Abakaliki people who are even way more brilliant than you villagic Nsukka cursed p!gs, lol cheesy grin cheesy

We see u guys as ebonyi state and Abakiliki in general. Nothing is special there that's why other Igbo states are avoiding ebonyi ppl. Ugly set of ppl. Tufiakwa useless set of ppl. Look at this low budget Igbo feeling funky lol. Go and repair the damage image of ur state in other states. I am wasting time arguing with irrelevant person. Let me see better ppl abeg. Hungry set of ppl that no one wants to associate with. Tell someone to go and marry from Abakiliki and Ebonyi state in general u will hear the person say those primitive set of ppl that he can't. Even hausa and Fulani are better than u fools, God forbid I have anything to do with u guys, I only seek una service when I need someone to run an errand for me and cleaning job like how ur sister is doing now but I keep afar from u guys because u re nothing but ugly stupid animals. Ppl that slaughter their fellow human being like animal, tell me the different between u guys Abakiliki/ebonyi ppl and animals. Nothing different. When better Igbo ppl are talking ebonyi man will now open his mouth lol hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
UwaMmebii:

We see u guys as ebonyi state and Abakiliki in general. Nothing is special there that's why other Igbo states are avoiding ebonyi ppl. Ugly set of ppl. Tufiakwa useless set of ppl. Look at this low budget Igbo feeling funky lol. Go and repair the damage image of ur state in other states. I am wasting time arguing with irrelevant person. Let me see better ppl abeg. Hungry set of ppl that no one wants to associate with. Tell someone to go and marry from Abakiliki and Ebonyi state in general u will hear the person say those primitive set of ppl that he can't. Even hausa and Fulani are better than u fools, God forbid I have anything to do with u guys, I only seek una service when I need someone to run an errand for me and cleaning job like how ur sister is doing now but I keep afar from u guys because u re nothing but ugly stupid animals. Ppl that slaughter their fellow human being like animal, tell me the different between u guys Abakiliki/ebonyi ppl and animals. Nothing different. When better Igbo ppl are talking ebonyi man will now open his mouth lol hahaha.
Is not about what you use since you're an almajirii illiterate who no sabi anything lol grin cheesy, is about whom we are Nsukka illiterates sef wey no sabi things, Abakaliki even better pass una 1million times. That's why we say abokii better pass Nsukka people
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Is not about what you use since you're an almajirii illiterate who no sabi anything lol grin cheesy, is about whom we are Nsukka illiterates sef wey no sabi things, Abakaliki even better pass una 1million times. That's why we say abokii better pass Nsukka people

All these vain attempts at denying your statesmen is why your selfworth can best be described as fragile! It's not a surprise because your people are notorious for their low self esteem and zero regard for human lives and established societal norms.
That a primitive caveman has mouth to come to SM and start feeling funky, mouthing such words as "exposed" in relation to his masters in real life might turn out to become a global wonder. But I am still not entirely surprised as I have some Afikpo acquaintances who spend the most productive part of the year telling the world how "educated" and "exposed" their clan has been since the days of Adam but by year end they ride on a Romchi Mass Transit bus back to their poverty devastated hellhole -- because in reality only the Nsukka company connects Afikpo to the world!

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Nsukka people are slaves to everyone, they do menial jobs and always acting timid. Cry me a river this worthless and poverty stricken Nsukka illiterates who are actually northerners, most of you are actually igalas.
cheesy grin grin
So, you are based in Onitsha?
In that same Onitsha, there are some "poverty stricken" Nsukka men that are richer than the wealthiest person in Ebonyi State.
Nsukka LGA and Igbo Eze North LGA each have more high networth individuals than the whole Ebonyi State, so next time you feel like measuring your tiny d!ck, you first have to check if you even grown hairs in your loin.

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2021
OnyeAshuaUru:

So, you are based in Onitsha?
In that same Onitsha, there are some "poverty stricken" Nsukka men that are richer than the wealthiest person in Ebonyi State.
Nsukka LGA and Igbo Eze North LGA each have more high networth individuals than the whole Ebonyi State, so next time you feel like measuring your tiny d!ck, you first have to check if you even grown hairs in your loin.
Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools, Nsukka no get anybody, no be by begging them give the villagic Nsukka gov
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2021
OnyeAshuaUru:

All these vain attempts at denying your statesmen is why your selfworth can best be described as fragile! It's not a surprise because your people are notorious for their low self esteem and zero regard for human lives and established societal norms.
That a primitive caveman has mouth to come to SM and start feeling funky, mouthing such words as "exposed" in relation to his masters in real life might turn out to become a global wonder. But I am still not entirely surprised as I have some Afikpo acquaintances who spend the most productive part of the year telling the world how "educated" and "exposed" their clan has been since the days of Adam but by year end they ride on a Romchi Mass Transit bus back to their poverty devastated hellhole -- because in reality only the Nsukka company connects Afikpo to the world!
Afikpo has been by far a civilised town before Nsukka was known, if not UNN who will be going to that northern Bush called Nsukka, nobody. Nsukka is filled with ragtag illiterate imbecilic cursed fools. Afikpo has been interacting with its Efik neighbours and having trades with Cameroon long before your ancestors left the monkeys in the bush. cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools, Nsukka no get anybody, no be by begging them give the villagic Nsukka gov
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Is your brain this deformed that you can't come up with a new line? Or is Ebonyi really so wretched and have nothing for you to reply my apparent boasts?
Your state has become synonymous with death and diseases: a wasteland ruled by sanguinary ruffians and ravaged by alien infections and denuding poverty.
Financial lack is however not the worst of your problems, rather it's the caveman's belief that glorifies violence, enviousness, and general retrogressive lifestyle that has made and will forever keep Ebonyi as nothing but the largest exporter of sickly-looking, malnourished vagrants to every other state in Nigeria.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by CursedNsukka: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2021
OnyeAshuaUru:

Is your brain this deformed that you can't come up with a new line? Or is Ebonyi really so wretched and have nothing for you to reply my apparent boasts?
Your state has become synonymous with death and diseases: a wasteland ruled by sanguinary ruffians and ravaged by alien infections and denuding poverty.
Financial lack is however not the worst of your problems, rather it's the caveman's belief that glorifies violence, enviousness, and general retrogressive lifestyle that has made and will forever keep Ebonyi as nothing but the largest exporter of sickly-looking, malnourished vagrants to every other state in Nigeria.
Cursed Nsukka bastarrd illiterate northerner. The Abakaliki people which I'm not even part of are far more preferable and better than you all northerners masquerading as igbos. Nsukkas in Onitsha are treated like the slaves which they're because they make up the street urchins, we do insult them because they're worthless poverty stricken illiterates, fools, Nsukka no get anybody, no be by begging them give the villagic Nsukka gov grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by Kerefi: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Nwanne. Seems you are new on nairaland. That Murphy ibiam and numerous other monikers belongs to Chino. He's not from Afikpo. He's an Anambra supremacist. Hates Peter Obi. I've been on Nairaland since 2008 and I know Chino. So long as you are not praising anambra, you are wrong. He has almost a 100 handles. I can detect his writing and thought process. I've seen here for 13 yrs.

Chino will never change. Watch him attack me with his numerous other monikers. I'm used to his rants. Never argue with a pig, never argue with Chino. Thanks
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by UwaMmebii(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Kerefi:

Nwanne. Seems you are new on nairaland. That Murphy ibiam and numerous other monikers belongs to Chino. He's not from Afikpo. He's an Anambra supremacist. Hates Peter Obi. I've been on Nairaland since 2008 and I know Chino. So long as you are not praising anambra, you are wrong. He has almost a 100 handles. I can detect his writing and thought process. I've seen here for 13 yrs.

Chino will never change. Watch him attack me with his numerous other monikers. I'm used to his rants. Never argue with a pig, never argue with Chino. Thanks

Nna that guy is from Ebonyi state, he said it somewhere when he was commenting on flyover his governor is building in their backward poverty-stricken state. I know Chino too he is not Chino. Chino that used to abuse them and call them all sorts of name. That Murphy guy is a fool how can someone leave his backward afikpo Abakiliki-behavior like and come to Nsukka to school and still work there according to him and yet still calling it village. Why not stay in his useless abakiliki to school and work.
Re: If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Nna that guy is from Ebonyi state, he said it somewhere when he was commenting on flyover his governor is building in their backward poverty-stricken state. I know Chino too he is not Chino. Chino that used to abuse them and call them all sorts of name. That Murphy guy is a fool how can someone leave his backward afikpo Abakiliki-behavior like and come to Nsukka to school and still work there according to him and yet still calling it village. Why not stay in his useless abakiliki to school and work.

If you arent from Nnewi or Onitsha in Anambra then your poverty ridden place is not better than Afikpo. Why cant your useless Anambra people stay in Okija. Why are your foolish people languishing in prisons all over Asia for drug peddling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture) / Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati / Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.