Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 3 (169 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 3 by PastorSomba(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
THE UNLIMITED ACCESS POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 3

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Hebrews 10:19-22 (KJV) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Ephesians 2:18; Ephesians 3:12; Romans 5:1-2; Hebrews 4:16; John 10:9.

Today it's part three of the study of the sixth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the UNLIMITED ACCESS it has provided for man and God in their relationship and fellowship.

4. When Jesus entered the Holy of holies in heaven after He rose from the dead, we rose with Him, we ascended into heaven with Him and we entered into the Holy of holies together in Him and with Him because we are His body. And we are sitted at the right hand of God together with Him. Jesus entered into the holiest of holies once and for all never to come out and we are there forever with him and in him. As a result, He had secured for us a permanent and eternal access in the presence of the Father. I pray for you that from today all the blessings of the presence of God in you shall begin to manifest and shall announce you to the world in Jesus name. Hebrews 6:19-20; 9:24-26; 10:1-14; Ephesians 2:6; Romans 6:3-10; Hebrews 13:5-6.

5. Another of the mystery of the unlimited access power of the blood of Jesus is that because of the accessive power of the blood of Jesus, God is no longer just the Almighty God, the Creator and Ruler of the universe who is in heaven far distanced away from man and the rest of His creation. By the blood of Jesus, God is now a father to man and man is now a son to God, heirs to His throne, joint-heirs with Christ, and heir of all that God is and all that God has created in heaven and earth.
God now lives inside the believer with the body of the believer as His temple and as father and son living together. No longer like an absentee father in heaven while His sons are on earth. This relationship provides man with all the unlimited access and privileges between a father and a son. I pray for you because you are in God and God is in you whatever is not of God shall ceases to exist in your life from today In Jesus Name. Romans 10:6-10; John 20:17; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 6:19; 2Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:6; Hebrews 4:16.

6. Also By the blood of Jesus man is now a citizen of heaven. Though still physically on earth here but spiritually man now has unlimited access to the heavens and unlimited access in heaven in Christ Jesus. All the powers of heaven now dwells inside the believer together with God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. And all the blessings of Heaven now belongs to the believer. The bible says in Ephesians 1:3 (KJV) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:." By faith heaven is now in our heart and in our spirit with all its goodness, power and authority. I pray for you, From now on your life shall be heaven on earth in the name of Jesus Ephesians 1:3, 19-23; 2:6,11-22; Colossians 2:9-10; 3:1-4; Romans 8:11; John 17:14-18.

All the work and blessings of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. All the power and blessings of the blood of Jesus is covered in the name of JESUS and in the word of God. If you believe the word of God and in the name of JESUS the blood will wash and cleanse you from ALL sins and redeem you from all the bondage of sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression and death into a new life of God.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Your Progeny Do Your Deeds / I'M IN LOVE WITH THE FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN(MATT 5:43-47;LK 6:27-28, 32-36) / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.