Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6 (169 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6 by PastorSomba(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
THE UNLIMITED ACCESS POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 6

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Hebrews 10:19-22; Ephesians 2:18; Ephesians 3:12; Romans 5:1-2; Hebrews 4:16; John 10:9.

Today it's part six of the study of the sixth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the UNLIMITED ACCESS it has provided for man and God in their relationship and fellowship.

11. Another mystery of the blood of Jesus is that it is the only bridge, the only way and the only door to God. It is the bridge between the old covenant (testament) and the new covenant (testament). The blood of Jesus is the bridge and the door for the old testament saints to have access into heaven and into the new covenant. It is also the bridge for the Gentiles to have access to the blessings of Abraham. All the believers who died in the old testament stayed temporarily at a place called Abraham's blossom waiting for the messiah for their redemption and access into heaven because of the following reasons:

i) In the old testament the way into heaven was not yet open. The flesh and the sin nature was the veil that separated God and man and prevented man access into heaven. For flesh and blood has no access into the kingdom of heaven. No man was acceptable in heaven until Christ had propitiated and atoned God the Father for the sins of man with His blood. The blood of animals which the old testament saints relied on could only cover sin but could not wash them away. But the blood of Jesus destroyed the flesh, the sin nature and washed away all the sins of man to make away for the old testament saints to enter into heaven after the resurrection of Jesus. I prophesy to you that every door, every gate the enemy has closed in your life by the blood of Jesus they are opened now in Jesus name. Luke 16:19-26; Hebrews 9:6-12; John 1:29; 1John 2:2; Romans 5:11.

ii) There was no resurrection of the dead or resurrection power before Jesus came. Although people were raised from the dead, they still died later. Only the resurrection power of Jesus had the power to take one up to heaven. Without the propitiation and atonement, the resurrection would have been impossible for Jesus and for all men. Jesus is the first begotten from the dead. He ushered in the power of resurrection having destroyed sin in the flesh. Without the resurrection power it was impossible for the spirit of men to ascend into heaven. It is the resurrection of Christ that empowers all spirits of men now to resurrect from the dead in the last day regardless of when you died and how you died. Believers will be resurrected to ascend into heaven and all unbelievers will be resurrected unto eternal judgement and damnation. By the resurrection power of Jesus whatever the devil has killed and destroyed in your life I command their resurrection in the mighty name of Jesus. 1Corinthians 15:21-25,50-57; Revelation 20:5-6,11-15; Acts 26:23, Colossians 1:18; Revelation 1:5; John 3:16-19; 11:25-26.

iii) The way into the Holy of holies in heaven was not yet open until Jesus had gone to the heavenly sanctuary with His blood to make a way for man into the heavenly sanctuary. Man was created to worship God but his spirit was dead and unable to contact God. Heaven is about worship. God is a living spirit. Until Jesus the first begotten man from the dead entered into the Holy of holies first with his blood it was impossible for any man to enter there to worship God. The entrance of Jesus opened the way for all new man in Christ to enter into the Holy of holies to worship God in spirit and in truth. I decree that whatever constitutes hindrance to your destiny be removed now in the name of Jesus. Hebrews 9:7-12; 10:19-23; John 20:17; Ephesians 2:18;

iv) There was no High Priest yet in the heavenly sanctuary to meditate and intercede between God and man until Christ had ascended to the heavenly sanctuary with His blood and became our High Priest forever. I command everyone God has ordained to help you to locate you, call you and help you in Jesus name. 1Corinthians 2:5; Hebrews 8:6; 9:15; 12:24; 1Timothy 2:5-6; 1John 2:1

v). It was after Jesus died and rose that He ascended with all the old testament saints to heaven. Therefore in the name of Jesus from today you shall begin to ascend higher and higher in life. Hallelujah. Matthew 27:50-53; Hebrews 7:22; 8:6; 9:15; Romans 3:25; Ephesians 4:9-10;

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Discover Yourself / September, The Month Of What? / What Nigerians Are Saying As Rev. Chris Okotie Describes Late TB Joshua As A Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.