Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians (10149 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Read President Muhammadu Buhari Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians / President Buhari Eid Mubarak Mesage to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
When My Arms Cannot Reach People Close To My Heart, I Always Hug Them With My Prayers. As We Celebrate Eid-el-Kabir, May ALLAH'S PEACE and BLESSINGS be with you & your Family. Barka da Sallah

Sir Muhammadu Buhari Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR) Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) 3 times president of Nigeria. We are loyal Sir.
You must be hell rufai or his son.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by lauryy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
May God help Me.Amen
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Champneys: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fu...ck you Buhari!

Onikuuure!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by sammirano3: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buhari, thunder will fire you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Owo lafe afe ejo
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Ibkhaleel: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oracleforce:

Mr president message is for his Fulani brothers and sisters and all the bandit and cattle reares, Myetti ALLAH, and Jihadist terrorists across the country....
You sacrifice everyone in your family and community for ritualism at the end you lose everything and become frustrated!

You are Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals in the southern part of Nigeria... You have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by techWriter3: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
God will court you BuhariForever and everAmen
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Handsum64: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
InaNla:
Terrorist!
Undesirable element
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by omoyeni37: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Awon oloriburuku igbogbo, smh......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Handsum64: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Champneys:
Fu...ck you Buhari!

Onikuuure!
Undesirable element
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Spits
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Afolabimills(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:
So Igboho's subjects will celebrate sallah without their commander in chief?

See wetin ordinary woman do a whole tribe! grin grin cheesy

no shame
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
This man has taken us to archaic days of 1980s

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by FamTomx2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sir Jublin of Ed Sudan

This is when and moment you becomes
Lively, but on other national issues u becomes deaf, dumb and docile.
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
For anyone who is not happy with One Nigeria or any other religion aside his/hers, the sure way to let the hatred off its hook is,,,,,,
Iseeeeee!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by fredoooooo: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eid Mubarak Baba Buhari... May God bless our Nation
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by ShawnT(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
No be woman dem use lure KANU
KillIgbohoNOW:
So Igboho's subjects will celebrate sallah without their commander in chief?

See wetin ordinary woman do a whole tribe! grin grin cheesy

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
May God help Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's when we only hear the mannequin speak; either when he's appointing his fellow almarjiris into unmerited positions, sending out condolence/birthday/congratulatory messages, requesting the NASS for loan approvals, receiving defectors from other parties, sitting for his usual useless FEC meetings or traveling abroad for one senseless jamboree or the other.
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Fortez: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Keep it to yourself
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
HonNL:

Garba Shehu
(Senior Special Assistant to the President)
(Media & Publicity)
July 19, 2021
I know this dullard cannot give a speech without blames. Covid affected the whole world but food inflation didn't.... Nigeria is suffering it because you guys are mega clueless about governance.

What will the people eat for Sallah?

Wicked government
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Mandela27: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thunderrrrr fire buhari and this government
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by GABRIEL6036: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Noted Mr presidio, Mumumadu bullhari grin
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Godisfaithful: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Same shit. Only a blind Nigerian will believe what a lunatic President has to say. I forgot, we are in cow Republic
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by Tulsaguy: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fresident of the Federa Repoblik of Nangiria or of Fulani Repoblik of Naijereya....

Ayam not understanding..... to slap pesin de hungry me.

Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by luvsalamat1991(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Cyphar:
Alaye baje
iwo ti aye re kobaje owobi ti owa.
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by StreetFight: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Which of the Almajaris wrote the nonsense for the dangerous breathing mannequin?
Re: President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians by StreetFight: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
When My Arms Cannot Reach People Close To My Heart, I Always Hug Them With My Prayers. As We Celebrate Eid-el-Kabir, May ALLAH'S PEACE and BLESSINGS be with you & your Family. Barka da Sallah

Sir Muhammadu Buhari Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR) Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) 3 times president of Nigeria. We are loyal Sir.

This one is typing from the psychiatric ward of Niger Isolation Centre. When a mentally imbalance human contact COVID-19/20/21, the result is what we are all seeing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / Emefiele Appears In Court, Seeks Variation Of Bail Conditions / Kuriga School Children: It's Not Important if Ransom Was Paid Or Not - Gov Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.