Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Don't Be Like Aunty Maggie - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Be Like Aunty Maggie (194 Views)

Don't Be Like Mike / Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me / Warning:opera News Hub Is Scam.....don't Be A Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Like Aunty Maggie by Ksloans: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dear Friend,

I'm a financial advisor and I would like to share this story.

Don't be like Aunty Maggie who always wants to keep up and fit in with the crowd. As a sociable bank manager, she has different categories of friends including old classmates to celebrity friends, club members, colleagues at work amongst others. One thing Aunty Maggie is well known for is her party rocking skills. When it comes to storming events with all the glitz and glamour, she no dey carry last.

Her quest for luxury accessories to match every aso ebi is second to none. She always seeks to be the cynosure of all eyes with her dressing when she steps into the party and doesn't mind taking a quick loan to get the appropriate complimentary jewelry for her weekly parties.

Aunty Maggie's major assets are the aso ebi, bracelets, necklaces, wrist watches and other accessories she heavily spent money on. She disclosed to me yesterday that she now owes three lending firms more than six months of her net pay and can't keep up with all the party invitations she receives these days.

On the other hand, Aunty Rita, her close friend recently moved into her newly bought house in Kaduna Nigeria. She took a loan from a new Zedvance branch in Kaduna State to furnish the house before moving in.

Wherever you choose to get a loan from, be like Aunty Rita. Use your loan wisely. You can enhance your lifestyle by getting that dream car, settling your wards’ school fees, funding your small business etc with collateral-free loans.

(1) (Reply)

LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN. Use Your Phone To Make Logos,flyers,posters... / CILGPAN Honours Engr Dare Bankole / British Council Sub-saharan Africa (SSA) Arts Cultural Exchange Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.