Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) (55246 Views)

10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
While the Fulanis share jobs, money and contracts among themselves.

Southern Youths whose lands create this wealth are left to a life of hunger, joblessness and poverty.

Southern Youths are barely are able to get an education.

Sallah is here and rich children of Northern thieves will once again ostentatious display proceeds of their criminal adventure in Southern Nigeria.

Yakubu Jack Gowon, you are a lifelong mumu man.

I thought northern Nigeria regions lead in poverty index according to NBS and general belief, what really changed that?
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by owagbeba: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]she wanted to cross the Mediterranean for prostitution in the EU, but EU wins this time[b]

One less prostitute in EU

Her purpose “may be” wrong, but her murder is “not” right.

Let’s not be insensitive to other’s plight.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:
If only Igboho stopped running like a coward & turned himself in, his kinsmen will not have to be seeking greener pastures in 4th world nations.

This girl's blood is on Igboho's hands!
how to box your empty head the hungry me right now
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:
If only Igboho stopped running like a coward & turned himself in, his kinsmen will not have to be seeking greener pastures in 4th world nations.

It's a pity you were born.A cockroach thinks better than you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

all because you want to defend your useless Dundee kinsman, you decide to ridicule a whole tribe? but why are average of you Fulani so dumb and foolish?

you've two daughters and still seeking attention here. you're just an evidence that no matter the degrees a typical Fulani acquired, they'll still reason and behave like their illiterate selling tomatoes in mile 12

left to Quota system, this fool would have become one sex slave to one alhaji. a region made of majority of imbeciles
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
jo2222:

At a thread like this I wonder how you manage to decipher her as a Yoruba, I can gladly comprehend that you have a midget brain
That Fulani herdsman nor be normal human being.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by cooltola(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
After Death, there is eternal life with Jesus Christ. So repent and give your life to Christ, earth is temporary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
MURIC your brother is behaving like a headless cockroach..
TarOrfeeek:

Southern Youths whose lands create this wealth are left to a life of hunger, joblessness and poverty.

Sallah is here and rich children of Northern thieves will once again ostentatious display proceeds of their criminal adventure in Southern Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by zanshi: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
African leaders have to make Africa work!
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
StreetFight:

MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness

This was how those before you started, now they are nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head

Na your useless Papa go naked for Upper Iweka, you filthy piece of dogshìt
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Poleski: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
STOP GOING TO LIBYA, YOU IDIOTS. Libya is a very dangerous place! You are either sold into slavery or killed by organ hunters!

Nigerians mumu TOO MUCH.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by bolabadmus38: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's very unfortunate. I empathise with her family. You win some you loose sum. Such is life.She was just unlucky.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: BLOG

About tranki; hmmm...are it’s citizens also under the umbrella of this ruthless act.. I guess no. So don’t fucking tell me about how ruthless you can be to immigrants, when the “dumb immigrants” don’t want to think that the green pasture they daydream about can be laid in their homes
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
So sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Darkblood: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

Are u not a bastard like this grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I thought Nigerians were wise enough to know that Libya is a death zone not until some days ago I was told that the guy who supplies my mom pure water had traveled to Libya. I screamed Jesus ! I immediately dialed his number but it was switched of. I asked the guy who took over from him if they've heard from him and they said No. I became worried for him, who would have thought that he had such plans to go to Europe through Libya. It will shock you to know that despite the gory news about Libya, some persons are on their way to Libya as I type and not all will make it alive to Libya. Too Bad!

Funny enough this is sad.

What on earth will make a man face the possibility of death on a journey into the unknown means that his start of point has death starring him in the face.

They have no hope so it's better to die trying.

Libya ke. I won't even go there by air.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Idiot, fucking bastard who knows nothing but lies they feed to his head on pulpits.
Northerners are not driven by greed, we live simple life. Your people are so mean, indecent, immoral, unmannered, brought up from baby factories that is why they're not content with what they've and always cross border to sell sex and push drugs. Poverty has so much ravaged u to the extent that u're jealous of very few northerners in govt payroll without minding ur neighbours attitude since u're blindfolded by ethno-religious bigotry and religious fanaticism. May be this piece will help you;
The FG civil servants from Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe, & zamfara combined (5114) are not upto those from IMO state alone (5825). All these alleged nepotism or lopsided employment is either a ranting out of ignorance or an outburst that will soon reveal the true case of marginalised Nigerians because more northeners are employed now to balance & check the Federal character system which is one of the core function of the Commission. All those accusing North of depending on govt to earn a living need to wake up & access authentic data not concocted data means to tarnish Northern image in the south with no authentic data to back their claims. Why are southern media report only appointments involving Northerners? Unfortunately, most educated Nigerians only learn the true nature of political game they were drawn into after govt has finished its tenure, that's when they'll know they were fooled by political tricks.
The Director General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR), Dr. Joe Abah, disclosed that no fewer than 89, 511 civil servants are in the Federal Government’s employ, across States of the Federation.
89, 511 civil servants in FG’s employ– DG BPSR
Abah, in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle, States that topped the chat with most civil servants in the Federal Civil Service are Imo (5825), Kogi (5186), Ogun (4669) Delta (4419) and Akwa-Ibom (4416).
In percentage, Imo State makes up ( 7 %), Kogi (6 %), Ogun (5% ), Delta (5%) and Akwa Ibom (5%).
According to Abah, the Federal Civil Servants by State of Origin read thus:
1. Abia-3579

2. Adamawa-1727

3. Akwa Ibom- 4416

4. Anambra -3576

5. Bauchi -1172

6. Bayelsa -957

7. Benue -3951

8. Borno -1822

9. Cross River- 2681

10. Delta -4419

11. Ebonyi -865

12. Edo- 3890

13. Ekiti -2613

14. Enugu -2695

15. FCT- 533

16. Gombe -1218

17. Imo -5825

18. Jigawa -675

19. Kaduna -3199

20. Kano -1545

21. Katsina -1237

22. Kebbi- 875

23. Kogi -5186

24. Kwara -2537

25. Lagos -2180

26. Nasarawa- 1452

27. Niger -2193

28. Ogun -4669

29. Ondo -3393

30. Osun -3321

31. Oyo -3244

32. Plateau -2542

33. Rivers -1675

34. Sokoto -732

35. Taraba- 1112

36. Yobe- 744

37. Zamfara -543
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Darkblood: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

Do I look like your father?
Your father is bleeped bastard
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Nathaniel111(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

You LACK COMMON SENSE !
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by KillIgbohoNOW(f): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Darkblood:

Your father is bleeped bastard

Oh! So I have a father & no longer a bastard?? grin grin

Your tears are tastier than nkwobi. Illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by TheNoble007(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I thought Nigerians were wise enough to know that Libya is a death zone not until some days ago I was told that the guy who supplies my mom pure water had traveled to Libya. I screamed Jesus ! I immediately dialed his number but it was switched of. I asked the guy who took over from him if they've heard from him and they said No. I became worried for him, who would have thought that he had such plans to go to Europe through Libya. It will shock you to know that despite the gory news about Libya, some persons are on their way to Libya as I type and not all will make it alive to Libya. Too Bad!

And the painful thing is that Europe is a far cry from what many people think......
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

It shows you Nigeria is a Maximum Security Prison everyone is trying to escape from.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by KillIgbohoNOW(f): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
Darkblood:

Nah a family of bastards
You are the illiterate, you lack sense, nothing in ur brain just husk, an empty shell if not how does Libya matter and igboho relate?
Are u stupid?
[/s]

Igboho sent that girl to her death because he is a coward
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2021
wellmax:

Congratulations for winning the award for the most senseless comment for the month of July.
She's a Bubu ass-licker.

Just like you
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by nedekid: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

We need to punish this present wicked clueless administration politicians by voting them out come 2023.

We must vote in young visionary leaders

Where is Abike Dabire?

@Seniorwriter
The strange thing is that come 2023 if this present government decides to continue you will still see multitude of Nigerians vote for them again. Heck, talk of this regime on this forum now how well it is doing and how it should continue till thy kingdom come and you will be shocked at how many likes you get.
The amazing thing is that you look at their profile pictures (those that uploaded) and you will be shocked that they are young hungry looking people, northerners but also majority southerners too. I think most have that mindset of buhari comming to punish the "rich and corrupt". Ie legitimate wealth and prosperity has been demonized as corruption. The so called Sai barbarians have bought into it. It's like they are afflicted by Stockholm syndrome and now associate with poverty and suffering brought by this regime.
Only God can save this country come 2023.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by BusinessDream: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
because you know does not mean others know. it will shock u to discover degree of ignorance. if Nigeria were to be a functional country, this is supposed to be the job of the government...

the guy u talked about is not informed cos people like that are not often online... u can even see the kind of job he is doing like mentioned. what u should do is find his family members. They should have a way to reach him... he went there because someone sold him a lie.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

Who cursed the already unfortunate womb that conceived you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.