Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) (55256 Views)

10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I thought Nigerians were wise enough to know that Libya is a death zone not until some days ago I was told that the guy who supplies my mom pure water had traveled to Libya. I screamed Jesus ! I immediately dialed his number but it was switched of. I asked the guy who took over from him if they've heard from him and they said No. I became worried for him, who would have thought that he had such plans to go to Europe through Libya. It will shock you to know that despite the gory news about Libya, some persons are on their way to Libya as I type and not all will make it alive to Libya. Too Bad!

The American of Nigerians trooping in thousands to Libya every day is very Alarming, and no be say dey get job wey dey wan go do for dere oooo....

Den go reach finish con dey regret
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Derickmisio:
Chai.... Stay in your country and hustle hard if you are not sure of what you are going to meet in another man's land
you sound like the Nigerian senate president, or the VP
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Ojikutubaba: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jealousy nobody caused your father and you to languish in poverty .

TarOrfeeek:
While the Fulanis share jobs, money and contracts among themselves.

Southern Youths whose lands create this wealth are left to a life of hunger, joblessness and poverty.

Southern Youths are barely are able to get an education.

Sallah is here and rich children of Northern thieves will once again ostentatious display proceeds of their criminal adventure in Southern Nigeria.

Yakubu Jack Gowon, you are a lifelong mumu man.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by DanielBrazzers10(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Muslims terrorist every where
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Mobikay101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
temmypotter:
you are very stupid

So igboho is the reason why our country is in free fall? And folks are running helter Skelter in search of greener pastures

Who the hell are these people with the ridiculous monickers spewing trash on this forum, are you guys paid to do this or just plain stupid?

Nairaland is becoming very much like the Radio station the Hutus used to promote their propaganda against the Tutsis in the Rwandan genocide, some comments should not be allowed on this forum, nairaland mods are banning the most mundane things but are allowing hate comments like this be published on this forum

What the actual hell!
This the reason I opted out of NL in 2011I came back in 2017
Ever since NL are full of kids now I stop commenting
Just don't mind them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:
If only Igboho stopped running like a coward & turned himself in, his kinsmen will not have to be seeking greener pastures in 4th world nations.

This girl's blood is on Igboho's hands!

your f..lishness knows no bound.....i dont blame you anyways ..i blame the goat that bought a teckno phone for you to type nonsense every where you go....its clear your head is fiiled with cow dung instead of a brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Rugaria: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Absolutely no pity from my side for any Nigerian lady trying to walk though the desert and swim through the Mediterranean, just to go and prostitute in Italy!
You restless ladies should know by now that it's wild and ruthless out there. I'm a man but I can't try that nonsense. There's a huge difference between risk and suicide! That's a suicide mission..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dying with eyes wide open is a sign that the victim did everything possible to stay alive. So terrible! My heart bleeds for this. May she find peace in Janah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Funny thing is that most of these people have a life before embarking on this dangerous journey
Some will sell all just to risk their lives
No be everybody go travel till them die
Even Europeans know this
But no my country people go wan jakpa sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Alba3: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
jo2222:

At a thread like this I wonder how you manage to decipher her as a Yoruba, I can gladly comprehend that you have a midget brain

He is a killer herdman on nairaland that finds himself with a small phone.
He spams every thread using monilers like killigbohonow, killNKnow, etc. Still waiting for mod to do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:
If only Igboho stopped running like a coward & turned himself in, his kinsmen will not have to be seeking greener pastures in 4th world nations.

This is how generational madness starts oooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
SydneySmith:

Oh, haven't you heard? The bug-eyed fool is dead already and I hope he burns in hell for the rest of all time

May God continue to punish you and all your generations, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, drug addict, drug dealer and treasury-pilferer-extraordinaire
Bro, please, calm down about that death rumor, nobody is sure. But Nigeria today’s leaders should be very careful . Nothing lasts forever. Those you hold by the jugular today must one day ,either miss you or you miss them. Freedom MUST come to them one day but what would the people remember you with and what would your children be accused, hated or hunted for ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Jealousy nobody caused your father and you to languish in poverty .

This is the way Almajaris who were born by the roadside by destitute parents who later died by the railway think and talk.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
SydneySmith:

Oh, haven't you heard? The bug-eyed fool is dead already and I hope he burns in hell for the rest of all time

May God continue to punish you and all your generations, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, drug addict, drug dealer and treasury-pilferer-extraordinaire

MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness

This was how those before you started, now they are nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

You are a fool of epic proportion. You are in urgent need of psychiatric evaluation
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Mobikay101(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
I will be the last person to allow any of my friends travel through this road let alone my family member or relations its a dead trap..majority of this europ by (bidon) gallons of water are from Edo.
Its better to go hustle in Benin Republic than this part.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by markkuss: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]she wanted to cross the Mediterranean for prostitution in the EU, but EU wins this time[b]

One less prostitute in EU

How do you know..you don do am before??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
While the Fulanis share jobs, money and contracts among themselves.

Southern Youths whose lands create this wealth are left to a life of hunger, joblessness and poverty.

Southern Youths are barely are able to get an education.

Sallah is here and rich children of Northern thieves will once again ostentatious display proceeds of their criminal adventure in Southern Nigeria.

Yakubu Jack Gowon, you are a lifelong mumu man.

True!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
There are dangerous places. Going there is like sleepwalking in lake of crocodiles.
The benefits of bypassing them is what I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:
cry God will punish all those people making Nigerians to suffer. When she went out to look for better job outside cry cry cry

Let God start with Thiefbubu
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by homealone00: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]she wanted to cross the Mediterranean for prostitution in the EU, but EU wins this time[b]

hope your prostitution is paying off in the shit hole.. . May you Live forever
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
PussyKing:

Let God start with Thiefbubu

But you are already suffering nah, and the way things are going, you will get out if it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You are a heartless wicked soul...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mobikay101:
I will be the last person to allow any of my friends travel through this road let alone my family member or relations its a dead trap..majority of this europ by (bidon) gallons of water are from Edo.
Its better to go hustle in Benin Republic than this part.

My brother, I nearly fell victim to this thing few months back. Na only God save me. If you see the way they sugar coat it and make it look so effortless, you will be tempted to pay the token and join them. I don't blame anyone who seeks a better life outside this country but doing it at the expense of your own life is not worth it. May Allah SWT forgive her shortcomings and accept her soul.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please don't go to Libya for any reason

Infact if you can avoid the Arab countries do

They see blacks as sub humans. Oyinbo go do racism but you can get a recourse in court etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you enquire how much she spent to on such deadly, it will be in hundreds of thousands of naira if not over a million. Money she could have used to establish something for herself here. May we not use our own money to buy death o. Such a horrible way to die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by egoldman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

Na so e dey start ooh, small small, next thing na, you don enter road naked be that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) by Coded78: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
So touching
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.