Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec (612 Views)

Fashola: No Big Deal With Ethnic Politics In Lagos; It’s Global Trend / Election In Nigeria. Re: Tribal Jingoism / Today Is January 15,Anniversary Of First Coup With Ethnic Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Praxis758: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
On behalf of concerned peace and unity seekers on Nairaland, I hereby call on Seun and his moderators to start shutting down and banning those folks who are promoters of ethnic supremacy on this forum.

Such divisive posts and monickers are not socially healthy for this forum. I see it as being shameful if people of other nationalities/countries should join this forum and see the spread of hatred and animosity we Nigerians have for one another.

The shutting down of those jingoists is ripe if Seun wants this Forum to be continentally and globally accepted as sociologically healthy.

Imagine if Ghanians or other African nationalities start washing their inter-ethnic rivalries, hatred on this forum. Seun should know that he didn't create this lofty forum as a battleground for ethnic/tribal war but for exchange of intellectual ideas, updating in the tech world, political hangout, cultural awareness and others.

Any jingoist should vent his bitterness through other means and not this forum.

Time is now!!!

8 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by kestolove95(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
All i know is that ndi dot dont have sense, useless people known all over the world as drug traffickers, ritualist, arm robbers, fraudsters and murderers and curse tribe of the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by lkillbrokehoes: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Alot of sane folks here have been clamouring for this but the mods wouldn't hearken, it's really so unfortunate.

the tribal wars here is really disheartening and pathetic, to think that other Africans are here watching how Nigerians are displaying their sheer stupidity blantantly.

With this kind of hatred we have on ourselves, how do you think NIGERIA will ever get better? this is too bad.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by lkillbrokehoes: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
All i know is that ndi dot dont have sense, useless people known all over the world as drug traffickers, ritualist, arm robbers, fraudsters and murderers and curse tribe of the world
Here us one of the tribalistic bigots roaming free on this forum, and the mods are yet to take action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by BeardedMeat(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
Everything you listed there is paramountly found in your tribe, coupled with been a Yoruba mooslim. You are a terrorist and enemy of state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by BeardedMeat(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
I won't change a thing about NL.

The status quo remains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by FakeUnity: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
You want unity but hate justice. How that one wan take happen?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by loveth360(f): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
But why do foolish people want to continue sharing country with people like that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by RobbStark(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
One moniker that shud be deleted from this space is slayerforever.

That guy n his gang of miscreants in this forum are a nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by SlayerForever: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
RobbStark:
One moniker that shud be deleted from this space is slayerforever.

That guy n his gang of miscreants in this forum are a nuisance.

Aje you dey motivate me. If you watch we have allowed Ijaw to rest for a while but you want to steer the hornet's nest again. You will be stung to paralysis by our next batch of exposé from Bayelsa. Remember you are already a foreigner in Bonny as it is now established as Igboland.

9 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
When the heat is high on okoro, they start forming saints. It's only Yoruba that's afraid of giving them fire, the Fulani sabi treat their FU

4 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Lotti(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Praxis758:
On behalf of concerned peace and unity seekers on Nairaland, I hereby call on Seun and his moderators to start shutting down and banning those folks who are promoters of ethnic supremacy on this forum.

Such divisive posts and monickers are not socially healthy for this forum. I see it as being shameful if people of other nationalities/countries should join this forum and see the spread of hatred and animosity we Nigerians have for one another.

The shutting down of those jingoists is ripe if Seun wants this Forum to be continentally and globally accepted as sociologically healthy.

Imagine if Ghanians or other African nationalities start washing their inter-ethnic rivalries, hatred on this forum. Seun should know that he didn't create this lofty forum as a battleground for ethnic/tribal war but for exchange of intellectual ideas, updating in the tech world, political hangout, cultural awareness and others.

Time is now!!!

I second this motion. It's long overdue. I've been a dormant member of this forum for yrs but recently I just can't bare the disgusting display of tribalistic hatred & bigotry put out here. Most especially by useless, unintelligent,deranged, brainwashed Ipob cultist who see every thread as an avenue to propagate tribalistic rethoric daily. Pls start banning & blocking+denying them any access to use another moniker to come back and continue their stupid show of shame. Enough is enough. Ogini di?

4 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Proudnigerian60: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
I concur

How can Nigerias number 1 Internet forum be a hotspot for tribalism, hatred, etc

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by RobbStark(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Aje you dey motivate me. If you watch we have allowed Ijaw to rest for a while but you want to steer the hornet's nest again. You will be stung to paralysis by our next batch of exposé from Bayelsa. Remember you are already a foreigner in Bonny as it is now established as Igboland.

Where was it established?? Nland??
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Ijaws have been resting since we knew our boundary.
The only thing new in Naija now is how you guys here want to force your way into the region to have..... you know na.
You didn't allow shiit. Don't praise yourself for nothing cos as long as I am concerned, the matter na here e end.

Come join me next week as I travel to my place Bonny an Ijaw paradise

2 Likes

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is like you want to shut down the Business Model of this site.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by BigSarah(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
The mods themselves create the tribal wars, don't be deceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by SlayerForever: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
RobbStark:

The only thing new in Naija now is how you guys here want to force your way into the region to have..... you know na.
You didn't allow shiit. Don't praise yourself for nothing cos as long as I am concerned, the matter na here e end.

Hahaha. Okay Ijaw foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Praxis758: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lotti:

I second this motion. It's long overdue. I've been a dormant member of this forum for yrs but recently I just can't bare the disgusting display of tribalistic hatred & bigotry put out here. Most especially by useless, unintelligent,deranged, brainwashed Ipob cultist who see every thread as an avenue to propagate tribalistic rethoric daily. Pls start banning & blocking+denying them any access to use another moniker to come back and continue their stupid show of shame. Enough is enough. Ogini di?

Thanks for this intelligent writeup.

We need this post to get to Seun and the front page.

Tribal jingoism and war will put this forum on reverse gear among its peers around the world. Twitter, weibo kookoo, Snapchat and others were not battlegrounds to settle ethnic scores.

Seun is shooting himself on the leg by allowing this forum to be hijacked by these ethnic supremacists.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by adefitim(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Praxis758:

Time is now!!!

Thank you for this, I have been wanting to say this overtime and thanks for bringing it up but it seems to me that Moderators are really likening those jingoistic
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Praxis758: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
adefitim:

Thank you for this, I have been wanting to say this overtime and thanks for bringing it up but it seems to me that Moderators are really likening those jingoistic

Thanks for this.

The moderators are considering the traffics being generated from these ethnic jingoists, meanwhile such a traffic is at the expense of continental and global spread and acceptability of the forum.

Seun should sacrifice these supremacists and make the forum a sane platform for intellectual, social economic, cultural and other sundry discussions.

For example, I won't be comfortable sitting on a Japanese online forum where the indigenous Japanese are abusing, fighting themselves over tribal/cultural differences.

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by theInterpreter: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
until Nigeria itself is changed

Nairaland will continue to have ethnic wars

but I support that the mods should step up real moderation and not ethnic banning like the IPOB mod does

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by kingsceedon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:

Old cargo
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Lotti:

This one sounds like The commissionèr for gutter and public latrine, the Efulefu Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
RobbStark:

As long as Nigeria is concerned you don't have any place, you're a bloody migrant all the way from Congo and Sierra Leone. The only place that will be given to you Ogogoro ijaw miscreants is just 5 local govt areas in Bayelsa.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by techwaya: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Op na jjc Ethnic bashing is what keeps nairaland going ,it's is fun to me, because in real life there is no real tribalism in Nigeria,does who form tribalist here have Igbo,yoruba and Hausa friends in real life even tinubuadvocate is eyeing one Igbo in his vicinity i take nothing serious here ...

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by ba7man(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
But why do foolish people want to continue sharing country with people like that?
They would prefer you're wiped off or evicted from the land than hand it to you.

It's not that you're really wanted, the land is wayy more needed.

You can migrate to Congo for all Nigeria cares.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by loveth360(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2021
ba7man:
They would prefer you're wiped off or evicted from the land than hand it to you.

It's not that you're really wanted, the land is wayy more needed.

You can migrate to Congo for all Nigeria cares.
Start the wiping na.

Don't be a coward.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by ba7man(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
Start the wiping na.

Don't be a coward.
I've wiped the roaches from my home, find someone else to do that.

Maybe the Fulani herdsmen in your collective heads.
Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Telekinetic: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2021
kestolove95:
Online Fulani terrorist, what seems to be the problem??! Too many school kids on your mat or not enough school kids??!

1 Like

Re: Time To Shut Down All Monickers And Threads With Ethnic Jingoism, Division & Sec by Tinubuadvocate: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
undecided I'm igbo.
techwaya:
Op na jjc Ethnic bashing is what keeps nairaland going ,it's is fun to me, because in real life there is no real tribalism in Nigeria,does who form tribalist here have Igbo,yoruba and Hausa friends in real life even tinubuadvocate is eyeing one Igbo in his vicinity i take nothing serious here ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem Of Nigeria: Beyond The Politicians And Policemen / Re: Ugwuanyi At 56: Current Net Worth, Properties, Personal Life, Career, Bio / Today I Learned About The My Lai Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.