Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake (22589 Views)

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by charlesdinho7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders. Please I Want You Guys To Help Me with This. I Did My frsc registeration (officer cadre) on Friday and It Was Successful but On Sunday, I Made A Mistake By deleting my Account. Since Then, I can no Longer Log In. I Tried Severally But To No Avail. What Will You Advise me To Do in Order For Me To log In And Print My Slip. Thank You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by money121(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by dapsoneh: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oooo
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by money121(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
Good Day Nairalanders. Please I Want You Guys To Help Me with This. I Did My frsc registeration (officer cadre) on Friday and It Was Successful but On Sunday, I Made A Mistake By deleting my Account. Since Then, I can no Longer Log In. I Tried Severally But To No Avail. What Will You Advise me To Do in Order For Me To log In And Print My Slip. Thank You
You didn't provide your email? During registration

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by AmigoDeDon(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
The Devil at work.

Check to see if it has "Contact Admin," and send a message to them.

If it doesn't work, then God has a bigger plan for you. Don't panic.

P.S

Something like that has happened to me.

I once passed Jamb and wrote a certain exam to gain admission in Imo state.

As a dedicated student, I knew I passed, but unfortunately, they said I should pay 100k bribe because I wasn't from the state and all those backdoor deals.

I told my mom and she was willing to pay, but I told her she should forget — I'll never pay bribe to go to school. I'd rather learn a skill.

The upper week, a friend brought a Rivers state international scholarship form, but I wasn't interested.

He begged me to just try it and I reluctantly took the form home, showed it to my mom and she told me to give it a try that I don't know how God works.

I went to submit the form and damn, see crowd on queue. People that looked more handsome, taller, smarter, cooler, richer, etc. I felt like an ant.

Long story short, 6,000 people applied and after exams, I took number 1 position and that was how I left Africa for my studies for free. All expenses paid by the government for all the years spent.

If I had gotten admission in Imo, I would've missed this.

In summary, failure sets us up for a bigger success. Some people don't know this and this is why they panic too much whenever things don't go their way or a certain mistake ruined everything they had worked for.

Everyone must make a mistake — either now or tomorrow. The wise ones see it as a lesson and experience, not the end of the world.

Failure shouldn't lead anyone to depression, but motivation.

140 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by weirdholla(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Go to the website and relog in or create another account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Xucxex1997: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Waiting for the experts
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by meriga: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
start a new reg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by chenny360(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Village people is dealing with you.. go to thier head office ASAP to make a complain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by karkel(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Just sign in with same account you registered with abi you don forget how you take do am
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by lasisi69(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by espn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
You need cane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by beautyfunke(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
continue to lie..I know you're looking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
U mean you unregister ur account, you play to much, try to create another account.

5 Likes

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by vikgreen01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Do U mean u delete or unregister the account

If u unregister the account u can re register with same or different email but if u delete that I don’t have an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by shewun001: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
when people come with genuine issues...a lot of folks trivialize them....It doesn't take any genius to be sarcastic and pessimistic. I am sure all will be well. Try visit a FRSC office close to you.

7 Likes

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Justseyii: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Try to contact the site admin via email.
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Ooye12: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nairaland people’s and bad advice they be like 5&6

8 Likes

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Mangekyo: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
You must be a clown grin

Meanwhile, try recovering the account with your email but I doubt if it'll work if is it is actually "DELETED" for good. but also try it since some sites do have countdowns before they finally delete it wink
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by mryes11: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Just pray
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Temptee101(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ooye12:
Nairaland people’s and bad advice they be like 5&6

grin grin

This frood face sha?

Why he dey cry like that, Na because of he mum abi that short girl wey he dey follow upandan for bbnaija house?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Minna Vacancies / Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange 2016 / NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.