Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake (22593 Views)

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by mryes11: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Just pray shocked
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Providence2020(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
This honestly sounds like a joke but it ain't funny, I hope you find a solution soon
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Temptee101(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ooye12:
Nairaland people’s and bad advice they be like 5&6

If you want to be misled, ridiculed or caricatured come here come seek advice.
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Skillsnigeria: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin funny
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
iLegendd:
Devil at work.

Check to see if it has "Contact Admin," and send a message to them.

If it doesn't work, then God has a bigger plan for you. Don't panic.
I love this
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Goldbw122(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Create another account don't worry everything will be alright or use another email and a new name
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by allejo44: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
yahoo guys in the house..pls help this guy o
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by RichAbujaGuy: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
Good Day Nairalanders. Please I Want You Guys To Help Me with This. I Did My frsc registeration (officer cadre) on Friday and It Was Successful but On Sunday, I Made A Mistake By deleting my Account. Since Then, I can no Longer Log In. I Tried Severally But To No Avail. What Will You Advise me To Do in Order For Me To log In And Print My Slip. Thank You

Your school master laments. grin
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by beardedboy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
grin
Your village people dey follow you. You need some deliverance
I was expecting "village people" comment on front page.

grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Successmind(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why u tell your village people....

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Wanny20(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
You no tell us truth oga.. There is no way an account on that thing can be deleted.. is either you forgot your login details or you finished Registration and instead of printing you closed it which you couldn't be able to open again..
Once you finish and you submit and u no print OYO for u
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Elporo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wanny20:
You no tell us truth oga.. There is no way an account on that thing can be deleted.. is either you forgot your login details or you finished Registration and instead of printing you closed it which you couldn't be able to open again..
Once you finish and you submit and u no print OYO for u

Can you confirm .. no delete button under Settings or Account within the site?
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by notoriousbabe: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Your village people finally caught up with you
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by notoriousbabe: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Successmind:
Why u tell your village people....
it have tey they’ve been looking for him
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Fortez: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by omoadeleye(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
Good Day Nairalanders. Please I Want You Guys To Help Me with This. I Did My frsc registeration (officer cadre) on Friday and It Was Successful but On Sunday, I Made A Mistake By deleting my Account. Since Then, I can no Longer Log In. I Tried Severally But To No Avail. What Will You Advise me To Do in Order For Me To log In And Print My Slip. Thank You

Your village people even go school dem sabi how to operate the internet.
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by McOluOmo: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ooye12:
Nairaland people’s and bad advice they be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
I feel real sorry for Nigerians applying for governement jobs without connections

The employment lists are often ready before the final interviews
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yankee101:
I feel real sorry for Nigerians applying for governement jobs without connections

The employment lists are often ready before the final interviews

I tried that FRSC twice, the foolish people no even pick me. Well, I thank God coz if dem pick me, I for don leave my career path. I prefer being in Engineering world.
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by sematec(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
you tested of the delete button is working right
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by MansoryMX(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:

Your spirit pushed you to delete it because if you apply for the job and you get it, something bad might happen to you along the line. A friendly advice undecided

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by MansoryMX(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Temptee101:

If you want to be misled, ridiculed or caricatured come here come seek advice.

I swear cheesy

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Legalmachineup: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
My name was not properly arranged when I did my printout. Instead of Ifeanyi Johnson emeka, it was arranged as Ifeanyi emeka Johnson.Hope no problem
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Thevisualchef: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
iLegendd:
The Devil at work.

P.S

Something like that has happened to me.

I once passed Jamb and wrote a certain exam to gain admission in Imo state.

As a dedicated student, I knew I passed, but unfortunately, they said I should pay 100k bribe because I wasn't from the state and all those backdoor deals.

I told my mom and she was willing to pay, but I told her she should forget — I'll never pay bribe to go to school. I'd rather learn a skill.

The upper week, a friend brought a Rivers state international scholarship form, but I wasn't interested.

He begged me to just try it and I reluctantly took the form home, showed it to my mom and she told me to give it a try that I don't know how God works.

I went to submit the form and damn, see crowd on queue. People that looked more handsome, taller, smarter, cooler, richer, etc. I felt like an ant.

Long story short, 6,000 people applied and after exams, I took number 1 position and that was how I left Africa for my studies for free. All expenses paid by the government for all the years spent.

If I had gotten admission in Imo, I would've missed this.

In summary, failure sets us up for a bigger success. Some people don't know this and this is why they panic too much whenever things don't go their way or a certain mistake ruined everything they had worked for.

Everyone must make a mistake — either now or tomorrow. The wise ones see it as a lesson and experience, not the end of the world.

Failure shouldn't lead anyone to depression, but motivation.
Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by charlesdinho7(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
one of the sickest place to seek for advise is nairaland. we have a lot of uncultured fools here. does everything have to do with village people? nobody is above mistake. to those who advised me with clear mind, may GOD bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by oluwasegxzy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
Imagine! When you tot you’ve seen all... booooom another mega mumu spotted
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by AdTimmy: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please, I applied, but did not get any mail as reply
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Prechboy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlesdinho7:
this also happened to me and I was able to solve the problem. Whatsapp me I'll help you. No charges. Zero eight one zero eight 29 six 988
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by Lewisdinho(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thanks for this.
iLegendd:
The Devil at work.

P.S

Something like that has happened to me.

I once passed Jamb and wrote a certain exam to gain admission in Imo state.

As a dedicated student, I knew I passed, but unfortunately, they said I should pay 100k bribe because I wasn't from the state and all those backdoor deals.

I told my mom and she was willing to pay, but I told her she should forget — I'll never pay bribe to go to school. I'd rather learn a skill.

The upper week, a friend brought a Rivers state international scholarship form, but I wasn't interested.

He begged me to just try it and I reluctantly took the form home, showed it to my mom and she told me to give it a try that I don't know how God works.

I went to submit the form and damn, see crowd on queue. People that looked more handsome, taller, smarter, cooler, richer, etc. I felt like an ant.

Long story short, 6,000 people applied and after exams, I took number 1 position and that was how I left Africa for my studies for free. All expenses paid by the government for all the years spent.

If I had gotten admission in Imo, I would've missed this.

In summary, failure sets us up for a bigger success. Some people don't know this and this is why they panic too much whenever things don't go their way or a certain mistake ruined everything they had worked for.

Everyone must make a mistake — either now or tomorrow. The wise ones see it as a lesson and experience, not the end of the world.

Failure shouldn't lead anyone to depression, but motivation.

1 Like

Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by IAMPEDRO: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
shewun001:
when people come with genuine issues...a lot of folks trivialize them....It doesn't take any genius to be sarcastic and pessimistic. I am sure all will be well. Try visit a FRSC office close to you.
Sorry, Is the NIN compulsory for the registration?
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by namo77: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Your village people no dey rest o....chai

Contact Admin of the site if possible....
Re: Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
seanwilliam:
Myvillagepeople grin I sight u

It’s our work ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? / How To Build Confidence When Going For An Interview / #horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.