Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

EID-EL-KABIR - Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EID-EL-KABIR - Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago (260 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EID-EL-KABIR - Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago by OgaYellow36: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
I congratulate my Hon. Colleagues, constituents, friends, family and all Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and beyond on this year's Eid-el-kabir, which has pleased Almighty Allah for us to be part of.

Eid-el-kabir is around to remind us, once again of how the Almighty usually intervene to turn a situation of hopelessness to that of hope and happiness.

We should all use the opportunity of this year's festive season to pray for continued peace and restoration of the values that place high premium on human life in our dear state and demonstrate the essence of unity among the various ethnic groups in our nation.

May the blessings of Almighty Allah fill your home on this Eid-el-kabir.

Barka de sallah!

Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago
Chanchaga Federal Constituency, Niger State
Chairman House Committee on Cooperation and Integration in Africa

Re: EID-EL-KABIR - Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago by princeabdul(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
OgaYellow36:
I congratulate my Hon. Colleagues, constituents, friends, family and all Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and beyond on this year's Eid-el-kabir, which has pleased Almighty Allah for us to be part of.

Eid-el-kabir is around to remind us, once again of how the Almighty usually intervene to turn a situation of hopelessness to that of hope and happiness.

We should all use the opportunity of this year's festive season to pray for continued peace and restoration of the values that place high premium on human life in our dear state and demonstrate the essence of unity among the various ethnic groups in our nation.

May the blessings of Almighty Allah fill your home on this Eid-el-kabir.

Barka de sallah!

Hon. Mohammed Umaru Bago
Chanchaga Federal Constituency, Niger State
Chairman House Committee on Cooperation and Integration in Africa
Oga bago if you need a twitter handle handler, I'm your service

(1) (Reply)

(download) THE ANTICHRIST SYSTEM – Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak (koinonia Abuja / Molue (bus) Driver Insulted Wrong Passenger (watch Your Tongue Series) / Pastor Chris: Why Were Annanias And Saphira Not Forgiven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.