Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko (1123 Views)

Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by GeniusVincent(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ahead of his coronation as the 21st Olu Of Warri on 21 August,2021,new photos of the Olu of Warri designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko have been released.
See the photos below..

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by GeniusVincent(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
More photos:

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
First picture background....are those demons
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by Tekzyflex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
I just finished a documentary on AIT about a court injunction on his coronation. I think there's a tussle...
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by Tekzyflex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by Enoch07: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
E get wetin I wan use him pictures do?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by temitope27(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Y he dey frown face nw
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by theTranscriber: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
I like this guy smiley
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by Emilokoiyawon: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by Buzzotalks: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tekzyflex:
I just finished a documentary on AIT about a court injunction on his coronation. I think there's a tussle...
shocked
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
The Gods Bless him

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by hpk(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
First picture background....are those demons

For demons to be the first thing to pop up in your head tells a lot about your mind.

Have you seen a filtered smoke haze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by hpk(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Olu with the drip. cool

Drip of Olu. cool cool

The Olu that drippeth. cool cool cool

May your days be long and your rulership be wise. grin
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Olu Of Warri Designate,Omoba Tsola Emiko by DoctorDree(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Olu making a lot of sense

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Entitlement Mentality? / Commonalities Between Yoruba And Igbo / Practice Of Euthanasia;for Or Against???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.