Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours (997 Views)

Emir Of Gombe, Chukwudi Oguejio, Dr Akpa, Others To Receive Indigenous Awards / Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Presidency, Minister Receive Team Ahead Of ASO Annual Lecture And Award 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
I WILL BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ON 26TH OF THIS MONTH. AS PART OF MY CELEBRATION, I'LL BE WRITING STORIES OF MY EXPERIENCES IN LIFE. THE MOST LIKED COMMENT ON EACH TOPIC GETS A SURPRISE PARCEL FROM ME. LET'S START WITH THIS.

TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

As a pastor, I so much believed that I was unbreakable. I developed and maintained harsh attitude towards those I assumed weren't strong in faith. Those I tagged feeble and vulnerable. I always boasted of my exploits in dealing with the fiery darts of the devil hurled at me.

According to my church's doctrine and biblical principle given by Apostle Paul, a member who is caught in sin (probably only sexual immorality) will be suspended, i.e. cut off from fellowship with other believers in the church and handed over to Satan. I was in ministry for 11 years and I had a sterling record of suspending about 9 members. Some of them for what we called, "appearance of evil" and some for the actual sin.

Worthy of mention among those I suspended is a young man who was so active in the Lord's service. A great helper to my ministry and the entire church. He was practically the most steadfast member in the church. His zeal for God and His people was second to none. He had deep revelation knowledge of the Word. This brother did the unthinkable - he impregnated a lady. How it happened is best told from the horse's mouth.

As his pastor, I had the powers to do and undo. It was even in my place to shield him and kill the case before it got to other ears. I could have pardoned him even as I did to a married woman with 6 children who committed adultery as a member of the church. But this young man's case was special. I was looking for ways to prune him because he was growing so much in knowledge and influence; this was a threat to my office as the pastor.

He was eventually suspended to my satisfaction. I made sure that I cut him off from every members of the church and even his followers in the village. My hatred for him grew and I vowed to keep him under suspension longer than necessary probably the Satan we handed him to will kill him. After 3 months, appeals were made for him to be restored back to fellowship but it wasn't yet my time. Due to much pressure from higher powers, I accepted for him to be restored in the 5th month. Even after his restoration, I worked behind his back to make sure that his voice was never heard again in the church and village.

While this brother was still under suspension, I noticed that my supposed immunity was weakening. I started to have desire to be with other women. I grew tired of eating just one food always. Since I was in charge and nobody would know of my crafty, hideous acts, I decided to extend my tentacles to other women. In no time, I became a master in the act of enticing women to bed. I was so sure of escaping discipline because the leaders of the church were my people.

I was having my breakfast one early morning when one of my ladies brought news that she was pregnant and that I was responsible. It should have been a good news, that finally I would be a father after marrying for 6 years without a child. But keeping the pregnancy would be dangerous to my life and ministry. I transferred money to her account for termination of the pregnancy. I thought that would solve my problem.

Three weeks later, as I was teaching Bible Studies in the church, 5 policemen came in declaring that I was under arrest. I was dragged outside and bundled into their vehicle. At the police station, I met 2 men who were obviously arrested for the same crime as mine. I was told about the abortion and that the life of the lady was in danger in the hospital. The news of my arrest and the crime I committed spread everywhere. Few days later, news came that the lady was dead. My woe was compounded. My hope of mercy was shattered.

My wife was so devastated. The pain was unimaginable. But she forgave me. During her visits to the police station, she held my hands, praying that God should show mercy and intervene in the case. 5 weeks into my detention, my wife, the parents and siblings of the deceased lady and one of my members came to visit me. The member that came with them told the police that he had confession to make. He confessed that he was responsible for the pregnancy, abortion and subsequent death of the lady. He explained that they were in love relationship. The lady got pregnant, and in order for me [as his pastor] not to suspend him, he took her for the abortion and paid for it with his money. That the lady mentioned me as the culprit to shield him (the boyfriend) from being arrested. He made the confession because he couldn't watch me being sent to prison.

I was released but I was still in trouble. The truth could not be hidden. It was evident to all that I was having an affair with the lady. As I did for others so was it done to me. I was suspended and handed over to Satan for the destruction of my body. I was also dismissed from ministry for the reproach I brought to the church. I packed home to my village. I could have gone elsewhere but it was mandatory I go back to my village. My wife couldn't go with me because as someone under a curse [suspension is a curse], she shouldn't have anything to do with me.

Now, I am living alone and struggling to survive. All doors are closed. I am living in regrets and pain. Nobody is willing to help, they remembered how I treated others in the same situation. I have taken my mind back and seen the many mistakes that I made. I was thinking that I was so strong not to fall into sin. I relied heavily on my strength forgetting that we are victorious only by the Spirit. I have lost everything - my name, voice, ministry, marriage, etc.

I have learnt my lessons the hard way. I now understand that we are not always strong. We can only remain strong in togetherness and not alone. I am in a place of bleak despair. As a lesson and warning to all both within and outside the Body of Christ, I write this to you, TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

#birthdayStories
#july26
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by badaru911: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
.... Too long, I read just 3 lines at the top and 3 lines at the end..... With that I've understood what you wrote.... Can you please summarize it for rest...
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
So because of giveaway of 5k wey you go do for me nai make you wor subject me to reading your full life story first cool

Bro no vex..but the present condition of guyman presently no go fit make am read long episode..
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
badaru911:
.... Too long, I read just 3 lines at the top and 3 lines at the end..... With that I've understood what you wrote.... Can you please summarize it for rest...

Nigerians don't like reading. Readers are leaders. Knowledge is power. Read, comment, get the most likes, receive your 5k.
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Scroll down without liking my comment & kpai before OP's Birthday grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by badaru911: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

Nigerians don't like reading. Readers are leaders. Knowledge is power. Read, comment, get the most likes, receive your 5k.
........ “Not All Readers Are Leaders, But All Leaders Are Readers”..... Harry S. Truman
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Wannabenz: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2021
@op. Whenever you're ready send money to this account 2177192009 Zenith or you never serious.

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

What do you intend to do with the likes
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

What do you intend to do with the likes
The most liked logical comment on my 'true' stories receives the giveaway.
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Aurelius1(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
I WILL BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ON 26TH OF THIS MONTH. AS PART OF MY CELEBRATION, I'LL BE WRITING STORIES OF MY EXPERIENCES IN LIFE. THE MOST LIKED COMMENT ON EACH TOPIC GETS A SURPRISE PARCEL FROM ME. LET'S START WITH THIS.

TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

As a pastor, I so much believed that I was unbreakable. I developed and maintained harsh attitude towards those I assumed weren't strong in faith. Those I tagged feeble and vulnerable. I always boasted of my exploits in dealing with the fiery darts of the devil hurled at me.

According to my church's doctrine and biblical principle given by Apostle Paul, a member who is caught in sin (probably only sexual immorality) will be suspended, i.e. cut off from fellowship with other believers in the church and handed over to Satan. I was in ministry for 11 years and I had a sterling record of suspending about 9 members. Some of them for what we called, "appearance of evil" and some for the actual sin.

Worthy of mention among those I suspended is a young man who was so active in the Lord's service. A great helper to my ministry and the entire church. He was practically the most steadfast member in the church. His zeal for God and His people was second to none. He had deep revelation knowledge of the Word. This brother did the unthinkable - he impregnated a lady. How it happened is best told from the horse's mouth.

As his pastor, I had the powers to do and undo. It was even in my place to shield him and kill the case before it got to other ears. I could have pardoned him even as I did to a married woman with 6 children who committed adultery as a member of the church. But this young man's case was special. I was looking for ways to prune him because he was growing so much in knowledge and influence; this was a threat to my office as the pastor.

He was eventually suspended to my satisfaction. I made sure that I cut him off from every members of the church and even his followers in the village. My hatred for him grew and I vowed to keep him under suspension longer than necessary probably the Satan we handed him to will kill him. After 3 months, appeals were made for him to be restored back to fellowship but it wasn't yet my time. Due to much pressure from higher powers, I accepted for him to be restored in the 5th month. Even after his restoration, I worked behind his back to make sure that his voice was never heard again in the church and village.

While this brother was still under suspension, I noticed that my supposed immunity was weakening. I started to have desire to be with other women. I grew tired of eating just one food always. Since I was in charge and nobody would know of my crafty, hideous acts, I decided to extend my tentacles to other women. In no time, I became a master in the act of enticing women to bed. I was so sure of escaping discipline because the leaders of the church were my people.

I was having my breakfast one early morning when one of my ladies brought news that she was pregnant and that I was responsible. It should have been a good news, that finally I would be a father after marrying for 6 years without a child. But keeping the pregnancy would be dangerous to my life and ministry. I transferred money to her account for termination of the pregnancy. I thought that would solve my problem.

Three weeks later, as I was teaching Bible Studies in the church, 5 policemen came in declaring that I was under arrest. I was dragged outside and bundled into their vehicle. At the police station, I met 2 men who were obviously arrested for the same crime as mine. I was told about the abortion and that the life of the lady was in danger in the hospital. The news of my arrest and the crime I committed spread everywhere. Few days later, news came that the lady was dead. My woe was compounded. My hope of mercy was shattered.

My wife was so devastated. The pain was unimaginable. But she forgave me. During her visits to the police station, she held my hands, praying that God should show mercy and intervene in the case. 5 weeks into my detention, my wife, the parents and siblings of the deceased lady and one of my members came to visit me. The member that came with them told the police that he had confession to make. He confessed that he was responsible for the pregnancy, abortion and subsequent death of the lady. He explained that they were in love relationship. The lady got pregnant, and in order for me [as his pastor] not to suspend him, he took her for the abortion and paid for it with his money. That the lady mentioned me as the culprit to shield him (the boyfriend) from being arrested. He made the confession because he couldn't watch me being sent to prison.

I was released but I was still in trouble. The truth could not be hidden. It was evident to all that I was having an affair with the lady. As I did for others so was it done to me. I was suspended and handed over to Satan for the destruction of my body. I was also dismissed from ministry for the reproach I brought to the church. I packed home to my village. I could have gone elsewhere but it was mandatory I go back to my village. My wife couldn't go with me because as someone under a curse [suspension is a curse], she shouldn't have anything to do with me.

Now, I am living alone and struggling to survive. All doors are closed. I am living in regrets and pain. Nobody is willing to help, they remembered how I treated others in the same situation. I have taken my mind back and seen the many mistakes that I made. I was thinking that I was so strong not to fall into sin. I relied heavily on my strength forgetting that we are victorious only by the Spirit. I have lost everything - my name, voice, ministry, marriage, etc.

I have learnt my lessons the hard way. I now understand that we are not always strong. We can only remain strong in togetherness and not alone. I am in a place of bleak despair. As a lesson and warning to all both within and outside the Body of Christ, I write this to you, TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

#birthdayStories
#july26
You shouldn't have treated that young pastor like that. He genuinely repented but you chose to rubbish him now God his fighting on his behalf. Who knows, maybe in the future he might open a church and employ you out of pity. Karma is real.

2 Likes

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

The most liked logical comment on my 'true' stories receives the giveaway.
You don't need any likes or comments to do whatever you want to do.
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by AntiTrollPolice: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You don't need any likes or comments to do whatever you want to do.
This serial troll is trying to blackmail you Op to effortlessly gift him your money.... Pay him no listening ears
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
I WILL BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ON 26TH OF THIS members came to visit me.
#birthdayStories
#july26
i read your story op and i am happy you learnt your lesson. Is this logical enough or you want epistle? grin

3 Likes

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Juicewrld27:
i read your story op and i am happy you learnt your lesson. Is this logical enough or you want epistle? grin

Epistle!
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Next story loading....

Juicewrld27

FatherCHRISTMAS

Aurelius1

badaru911

AntiTrollPolice

You can help promote the post.
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
Next story loading....

Juicewrld27
FatherCHRISTMAS
Aurelius1
badaru911
more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Aurelius1(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
Next story loading....
Juicewrld27 FatherCHRISTMAS Aurelius1 badaru911
More Inspiration be your portion.
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

Epistle!

Epistle kee you there!

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Aurelius1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
where's prophetdoctor?
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2021

COVID-19 IS A SCAM IN NIGERIA

It is in the annals of my family (nuclear & extended), that I don't fall sick. The only time I had a serious health complication was as a new born baby. My mother "forgot" to immunize me against measles. We had measles outbreak in my community months later. Many children who were not immunized died from the virus. I was seriously affected to the point of dying. There was no hope of survival. I needed God's intervention. But I survived the onslaught, God healed me. This happened only because I was a baby.

As I grew up, and with the knowledge & understanding of God's system of divine health, I noticed that things that affected others around me were far from me. I was above seasonal illness like Conjunctivitis, Influenza, Chickenpox, Measles etc. Though I had some little knocks but they usually heal without medication. Everybody in my household fall sick of malaria. I have never taken antimalarial drugs. I have done tests for malaria parasite but results are always negative. Maybe I have immunity against malaria, if there anything as such.

When the deadly Ebola virus spread to Nigeria, many people were living in fear. I saw people drinking, bathing, and taking Enema of salt in a bid to build immunity against the virus. In the heat of the outbreak, I had a funny dream of Ebola ravaging my community. The virus affected everybody, most of them died and some were on the verge of dying. I was the only person unaffected by the virus. When I woke up, my confidence grew more that no matter what would happen, I'll be preserved. I even wished to contract the virus so as to make name as one of those who survived the deadly virus, but such opportunity never came.

I read online that there was a virus outbreak in China called "Coronavirus." According to reports, the virus was so deadly, killing people already. I alerted my people in family and church, asking them to pray against the virus. As for me, I didn't fear because I believed in my immunity to fight any virus. As the killer virus was ravaging everywhere in the world, I had a great occasion that I was involved in the planning and execution. I came in contact with many people who came from different parts of the country. I was warned to be careful and to always use my face mask. I was not bothered about it, my immunity was still intact; so I thought.

Few days after the event, I noticed that I was sweating unusually, I also had sore throat and nasal congestion. I thought it was just a normal knock, that I needed rest. The symptoms kept worsening. It affected my going to work and other things. My boss suspected that I had Covid-19. He arranged for me to be tested, I was happy taking the test to prove him wrong that nothing penetrates me. Few days after the test, I received a call from the Response Centre, that I tested positive to Covid-19. Immediately he said this, my heart nearly failed. I had emergency urge to use the toilet - to urinate and to defecate. But I tried to came down. The news sounded strange that, I, with my immunity could contract the virus. My parents rebuffed the news that it wasn't so, that their son was strong enough to fight anything. I believed them partially, but on the other hand I was feeling unwell. Maybe I had Coronavirus as I was told.

The caller told me that a doctor was coming to treat me. I lived near the isolation centre, I offered to go there for isolation and treatment but he replied that the Centre was not functioning properly because the Governor lost interest in maintaining the place. My isolation and treatment would be in my house. The doctor brought the drugs to my house, advising me to take for 10 days after which I should go for a retest. I took the drugs just for a day, but it added salt to my injury. It caused serious diarrhea, I decided not to take it again. The next day, I felt a divine strength on me. I went out for my normal business of visiting and admonishing people. I rubbished the thoughts that I had the virus in the first place.

I didn't wait for the 10 days to elapse, I went for a retest. After some days, I called the Response Centre for my result, they told me that my result will be sent to me. My boss who really wanted me to resume work used his influence to call the Head of the response team about my result. The doctor checked my result that it was NEGATIVE. I had to resume work immediately. My boss sent me to the Doctor's office for another business. I met him, received my parcel and went back home.

As I got close to the house, the guy who was on my case called to tell me my result. I listened as he mentioned that the result was still Positive. He asked me to meet them for more drugs. He handed over the phone to another man who was to direct me on how to get the drugs. The voice sounded familiar, I asked for his name. He told me and it was the same doctor who said that I was NEGATIVE, the same man I met less than 20 minutes ago. I responded that I was the one who met him few minutes ago in his office, he shouted in surprise that he was sorry for the "stupid work they are doing," that I was truly negative.

I laughed loudly on the road, drawing the attention of people. I was so angry for believing their report in the first place. The many people I came in contact with while being Positive were sound, strong and alive. None of them felt sick or anything. How could Covid-19 penetrate me just like that! What happened to my immunity and exemptions? I didn't contract the virus. It was a false result. Maybe the figures we get everyday are false. Maybe our politicians are using it to enrich themselves. As I walked down the road to my house, I concluded that Covid-19 is a scam in my Country.

#BirthdayStories
#July26

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Prophetdoctor(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Guy,why you quote me na? undecided
WE CONTINUE!
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Sonnobax15(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

WE CONTINUE!
You mean we should continue without the giveaway?

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

everyone knows covid 19 is and was a scam in Nigeria. The people in power just wanted to use the fear to cash out big
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by bigbam: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

#birthdayStories
#july26
Blessed are the merciful fr they shall receive mercy... ur experience has a lot of lessons hidden in it. ask God for Mercy n be ready to serve again... cheers

1 Like

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cc prophetdoctor. Come do giveaway na
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by bigbam: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

It is in the annals of my family (nuclear & extended), that I don't fall sick. The only time I had a serious health complication was as a new born baby. My mother "forgot" to immunize me against measles. We had measles outbreak in my community months later. Many children who were not immunized died from the virus. I was seriously affected to the point of dying. There was no hope of survival. I needed God's intervention. But I survived the onslaught, God healed me. This happened only because I was a baby.

As I grew up, and with the knowledge & understanding of God's system of divine health, I noticed that things that affected others around me were far from me. I was above seasonal illness like Conjunctivitis, Influenza, Chickenpox, Measles etc. Though I had some little knocks but they usually heal without medication. Everybody in my household fall sick of malaria. I have never taken antimalarial drugs. I have done tests for malaria parasite but results are always negative. Maybe I have immunity against malaria, if there anything as such.

When the deadly Ebola virus spread to Nigeria, many people were living in fear. I saw people drinking, bathing, and taking Enema of salt in a bid to build immunity against the virus. In the heat of the outbreak, I had a funny dream of Ebola ravaging my community. The virus affected everybody, most of them died and some were on the verge of dying. I was the only person unaffected by the virus. When I woke up, my confidence grew more that no matter what would happen, I'll be preserved. I even wished to contract the virus so as to make name as one of those who survived the deadly virus, but such opportunity never came.

I read online that there was a virus outbreak in China called "Coronavirus." According to reports, the virus was so deadly, killing people already. I alerted my people in family and church, asking them to pray against the virus. As for me, I didn't fear because I believed in my immunity to fight any virus. As the killer virus was ravaging everywhere in the world, I had a great occasion that I was involved in the planning and execution. I came in contact with many people who came from different parts of the country. I was warned to be careful and to always use my face mask. I was not bothered about it, my immunity was still intact; so I thought.

Few days after the event, I noticed that I was sweating unusually, I also had sore throat and nasal congestion. I thought it was just a normal knock, that I needed rest. The symptoms kept worsening. It affected my going to work and other things. My boss suspected that I had Covid-19. He arranged for me to be tested, I was happy taking the test to prove him wrong that nothing penetrates me. Few days after the test, I received a call from the Response Centre, that I tested positive to Covid-19. Immediately he said this, my heart nearly failed. I had emergency urge to use the toilet - to urinate and to defecate. But I tried to came down. The news sounded strange that, I, with my immunity could contract the virus. My parents rebuffed the news that it wasn't so, that their son was strong enough to fight anything. I believed them partially, but on the other hand I was feeling unwell. Maybe I had Coronavirus as I was told.

The caller told me that a doctor was coming to treat me. I lived near the isolation centre, I offered to go there for isolation and treatment but he replied that the Centre was not functioning properly because the Governor lost interest in maintaining the place. My isolation and treatment would be in my house. The doctor brought the drugs to my house, advising me to take for 10 days after which I should go for a retest. I took the drugs just for a day, but it added salt to my injury. It caused serious diarrhea, I decided not to take it again. The next day, I felt a divine strength on me. I went out for my normal business of visiting and admonishing people. I rubbished the thoughts that I had the virus in the first place.

I didn't wait for the 10 days to elapse, I went for a retest. After some days, I called the Response Centre for my result, they told me that my result will be sent to me. My boss who really wanted me to resume work used his influence to call the Head of the response team about my result. The doctor checked my result that it was NEGATIVE. I had to resume work immediately. My boss sent me to the Doctor's office for another business. I met him, received my parcel and went back home.

As I got close to the house, the guy who was on my case called to tell me my result. I listened as he mentioned that the result was still Positive. He asked me to meet them for more drugs. He handed over the phone to another man who was to direct me on how to get the drugs. The voice sounded familiar, I asked for his name. He told me and it was the same doctor who said that I was NEGATIVE, the same man I met less than 20 minutes ago. I responded that I was the one who met him few minutes ago in his office, he shouted in surprise that he was sorry for the "stupid work they are doing," that I was truly negative.

I laughed loudly on the road, drawing the attention of people. I was so angry for believing their report in the first place. The many people I came in contact with while being Positive were sound, strong and alive. None of them felt sick or anything. How could Covid-19 penetrate me just like that! What happened to my immunity and exemptions? I didn't contract the virus. It was a false result. Maybe the figures we get everyday are false. Maybe our politicians are using it to enrich themselves. As I walked down the road to my house, I concluded that Covid-19 is a scam in my Country.

#BirthdayStories
#July26
BIG SCAM my brother...
lemme tell u hw I knw, during d first wave of the scamdemic my company was targeted in Ibadan we were trending on all news platforms fr having d highest number of cases in Ibadan. every staff was scheduled fr testing n if u have just fever ur result will come out positive n so many of us were moved to isolation centers in an ambulance blowing siren like pson wet go soon die all Na wash... to cut story short... na flex we dey d center dey do tru out wit standard 3 square meals every day n DJ to jamz party mix come see as nurse dey shake body under PPE... las las all Na wash... it was indeed a SCAMDEMIC
Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Airlove: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Prophetdoctor:

TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL!

#birthdayStories
#july26

So much lesson here. The beauty of power and authority is love coz its transcient and dynamic. No man is immune, grace covers all. Glad you went through this phase of divine discipline though hard but it has a mark in you on how to compose in higher duties heaven will bestow on you later in life. Temptations abound everywhere even jesus christ was visited by the chief tempter after serious fasting and prayer. Wisdom has its place, anointing has its place. Balance and moderation with prayer is key. Continue to grow strong in the Lord’s grace and love. Those He loves, he chastised. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2021
Prophet doctor

Happy birthday

Re: 5k Birthday Giveaway. Come In To Receive Yours by Juicewrld27: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Cc prophetdoctor

Where the giveaway 5k?

(1) (Reply)

Ushers For Hire / Operation Supports Strike Action In Oml34 Block Of Npdc Will Soon Commence / Valmont Partners Iwow To Raise Awareness For Autism And Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.