Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? (681 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
I think senator abaribe abi iberibe criticism of the fg and pretense of siding with the masses is hypocritical.why has he refused to criticize or advise governor ikpeazu? Why has he failed to embark on any constituency projects in his constituency? At least dino melaye the clown was a little bit genuine.he attacked not just the presidency but his state governor.same as shehu sani.if he is for real,let him condemn the bad rulership of ikpeazu.or is he afraid of not actualizing his guber ambition in 2023 or going back to the senate?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ojiofor
Fergie001
Ezewuzie01
Amaniro
Mekaboy
Kyase
Bkayy
Cleverly
Tinubuadvocate
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:
I think senator abaribe abi iberibe criticism of the fg and pretense of siding with the masses is hypocritical.why has he refused to criticize or advise governor ikpeazu? Why has he failed to embark on any constituency projects in his constituency? At least dino melaye the clown was a little bit genuine.he attacked not just the presidency but his state governor.same as shehu sani.if he is for real,let him condemn the bad rulership of ikpeazu.or is he afraid of not actualizing his guber ambition in 2023 or going back to the senate?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ojiofor
Fergie001
Ezewuzie01
Amaniro
Mekaboy
Kyase
Bkayy
Cleverly
Tinubuadvocate

Abe is a clown full time
Forget the talks
That guy can only fool his constituency

3 Likes

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ojiofor
Fergie001
Ezewuzie01
Amaniro
Mekaboy
Kyase
Bkayy
Cleverly
Tinubuadvocate

Abaribe is a yahoo yahoo senator.Not even a single street light in constituency in over 16 years and he came to discover that Igbos are the biggest maga organization in the world and he will continue to use them to remain relevant.A failed governor like Ikpeazu is also following his footstep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by heniford2: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Naturally Ngwa man is stingy to him self and family if the eat stock fish and drink beer is all that matterz
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Abaribe is a yahoo yahoo senator.Not even a single street light in constituency in over 16 years and he came to discover that Igbos are the biggest maga organization in the world and he will continue to use them to remain relevant.A failed governor like Ikpeazu is also following his footstep.

Gbam.the most painful thing is how he rigged himself in and helped to rig in ikpeazu in the obingwa saga.he also violated the senatorial rotation policy between ukwa/ngwa bloc
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

Abe is a clown full time
Forget the talks
That guy can only fool his constituency

He is a fake critic.notice that between 2015 and 2019,he was quiet.he is trying copy melaye albeit poorly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:

He is a fake critic.notice that between 2015 and 2019,he was quiet.he is trying copy melaye albeit poorly
Fakest

All the while he was envying Dino stunts cheesy
Now Dino is out he wants to be the main cast, but what a poor actor
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by esnbrutality: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...So this is how the USELESS DSS office sensitizes zombies to churn out useless propaganda??

SEE HOW WEAK AND FOOLISH YOUR SUBMISSION IS AND I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT THE USELESS COMMENTS MADE ABOVE ARE FROM CERTIFIED ZOMBIES, WHOSE MAJOR STOCK IN TRADE IS BEING FOOLISH 99% OF THE TIME.

ABARIBE EXPOSED THE LIST OF THOSE THAT OPPOSED ELECTRONIC VOTING AND SENSELESS ZOMBIES LIKE UNA CALL HIM OUT??

TRULY...THAT COUNTRY IS GONE!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by fergie001: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Donaluta(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
You put up thread ... Mention some idiots weh no get sense...so they can blast abaribe.... From all I can deduce from this thread is that ... You are a sad man..

Modified ..

I just check your siggy ... You be complete APC man...and staying in pH... Now I know why you are angry... Wike done make you begin kap gibberish APC urchin

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

Fakest

All the while he was envying Dino stunts cheesy
Now Dino is out he wants to be the main cast, but what a poor actor

The best senator was shehu sani.,the best critic now is falana
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...So this is how the USELESS DSS office sensitizes zombies to churn out useless propaganda??

SEE HOW WEAK AND FOOLISH YOUR SUBMISSION IS AND I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT THE USELESS COMMENTS MADE ABOVE ARE FROM CERTIFIED ZOMBIES, WHOSE MAJOR STOCK IN TRADE IS BEING FOOLISH 99% OF THE TIME.

ABARIBE EXPOSED THE LIST OF THOSE THAT OPPOSED ELECTRONIC VOTING AND SENSELESS ZOMBIES LIKE UNA CALL HIM OUT??

TRULY...THAT COUNTRY IS GONE!!

When will he provide basic amenities in abia south?
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Donaluta:
You put up thread ... Mention some idiots weh no get sense...so they can blast abaribe.... From all I can deduce from this thread is that ... You are a sad man..

Modified ..

I just check your siggy ... You be complete APC man...and staying in pH... Now I know why you are angry... Wike done make you begin kap gibberish APC urchin

Those are irrelevant things.let us look at the meat of the matter.the issues raised,are they true or false?
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:

The best senator was shehu sani.,the best critic now is falana
Shehu grin El rufia rubbish that man sha

As for falana
He became a critic because Buhari refused to make him AGF after the media hype of 2015
The man is simply pained, forget the criticism

The best critic is Aisha Buhari

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kyase:

Shehu grin El rufia rubbish that man sha

As for falana
He became a critic because Buhari refused to make him AGF after the media hype of 2015
The man is simply pained, forget the criticism

The best critic is Aisha Buhari

Hmmm.Aisha? Lol.if he behaved himself,he would have been the next Governor of kaduna instead of uba sani
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Donaluta(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:

Those are irrelevant things.let us look at the meat of the matter.the issues raised,are they true or false?

Oga go and sit-down... You are a bitter soul....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by slivertongue: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Donaluta:

Modified ..

waste not ur precious time on a thread to insult the personality of an informed senator
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2021
senatordave1:

Hmmm.Aisha? Lol.if he behaved himself,he would have been the next Governor of kaduna instead of uba sani

Yes Aisha

Sani messed up
Activism and politics doesn’t work hand in hand

Secondly shehu constituency was social media, he totally forgot where his votes will from, Rufia capitalize on that and the rest was history
Of recent he’s trying to please the Arewas again
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Donaluta:

You get wahala oo
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by Kyase(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2021
slivertongue:

waste not ur precious time on a thread to insult the personality of an informed senator
informed grin
Okay ooo
Re: Is Senator Abaribe Genuine Or Playing To The Gallery? by senatordave1(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Donaluta:

Not as bitter as senator iberibe

(1) (Reply)

FEMI FANI TRAITOR-DE :The Face Of A Traitor (photos) / Jetty Collapsed In Rivers State As Many Feared Missing: Pictures / Is Soludo Going To Be Different From Other Nigeria Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.