Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97017 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by oluwaahmed: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Easternblood:
Yoruba na hypocrisy go kee una. Sunday igboho is different, he does not run, he is not a coward blah blah blah. How far na? UNA never Wan get sense, Igbos are not your enemy

Bro those guys supporting the arrest of kanu and igboho are not southerners. Agreed judases will always be among the flock but a great population of SE & SW support their freedom figters. The only people jubilating about this are people who benefit from one Nigeria. Immediately kanu & igboho formed an armed rebellion against fulani herdsmen terrorising their community the government came down hard on them. Which gives credence to what TY Danjuma said that the armed forces are colluding with the terrorist.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Slim4Rehani(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
God bless you, I don't know they chose to start
a battle they will eventually run from. I hate being a coward abeg. If you want to fight, fight till the end and if you don't then don't drag yourself in mess like this. He will be treated like a common criminal.

benuejosh:
Why are all this freedom fighters always running away? Stand in the war front and fight your battles.

Buhari will actually speak to them in a language they will understand.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nedu05: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Easternblood:
Yoruba na hypocrisy go kee una. Sunday igboho is different, he does not run, he is not a coward blah blah blah. How far na? UNA never Wan get sense, Igbos are not your enemy

Is yoruba the reason why Imo state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria? Owerri is a glorified village littered with mud bad roads, filth, prostitutes, kidnappers, ritualists. Imo state is cursed

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by RodgersAkpafu: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2021
I just wish bandit kingpins can be kidnapped and locked up like this too.
Shame on this country

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by BigBashiru: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/exclusive-yoruba-freedom-fighter-sunday-igboho-arrested-cotonou

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, Igbogho are all agents of destabilization...... Nigeria is much better as one. if igbo people feel marginalized, there are other ways to hv their needs addressed... Igboria, Yorubaria and Hausaria as three countries - is it really necessary? Make una dey think.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by pacespot(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Nkwobi042:
I wanted to say something to piss off some yoruba on here, but I won't. E suppose Choke, but I won't make a mockery of it.... Yet.

But you c this one Nigeria, e suppose Don dey bitter Una for mouth. Sophistication will never bring lasting peace to Nigeria. Nigeria is not a country where you achieve something wearing suits and ties, Nigeria is a jungle and you must be a vicious animal to get what you want in this country, that's why northerners don't play it cool. Even in NASS they fight with their babanriga and threaten slur swears wrapped with superiority over other tribes.

Make Una 4get yoruba and igbo presidency, there's serious problem in this country even a yoruba president cannot solve. As an igbo guy, I don't like Nigeria at all... There's absolutely nothing about this country that interests me. You know, even in ASO Rock, these people don't value southerners, I know these because it's normal gists here in Abuja in elite gatherings. A small hausa guy will run you local on NASS like a pauper.
I have a Tiv friend in one of the highest govt parastatals filled with northerners and he was telling us one day that whenever there's an ethnic issues between the north and south, they gather in clusters to threaten uprisings against the south and they do it in Whispers. Try passing in between such gathering and they give each other signals to hush for a moment till you disappear.

Sunday igboho who be messed up big time,as I don't see any huge prominent yorubas coming out en masse to radically seek for his release. What happened in that guy's house was a massacre especially in a country over ridden by fulani blood letting herdsmen. I just imagined what if his grown up kids where in the house? These people for just shoot them die, Chai! Nigeria! Nigeria!! Cursed be on her! SMH

When your neighbour's house is on fire, don't mock him because fire spreads and may soon engulf your own house. I may not like Nnamdi Kanu style, but that's the style Nigeria government understands. Na that style make northerners dey panicky so te they rejoiced in their mosques and Arabian tea gatherings in Abuja after he was captured. It was a massive breakthrough for them... But we are watching...

The way yorubas react NOW will determine the amount of respect this janja-weed government will respect them. They want to test your resolves, don't act like cowards.

E no go dey funny if this government decides to castrate Sunday, it will be a big slap on your race

What do you specifically suggest that they do, take up arms against the state like ESN right? Igboho made some mistake but that is not discounting many goods things he has done too. He will definitely get through this very soon.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by emmnprince(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No wonder you are the most hated person on this forum, imagine using your alternate moniker to reply yourself and even report others that told you the obvious truth.

I wonder what will happen to you if Nairaland go offline for few days, jeez!

That guy is a psycho. Not sane in mind. Just hear is rantings. Well it's better such a person is ignored.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by rigarmortis: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2021
louqas:

Igboho set himself up......the moment he started behaving like NK i knew his days are short....we all know in yorubaland ibos have little respect for elders even their parents.....but not yorubas. The moment he started insulting obas and threatening to kill whoever doesn't support his agitation, he lost support of many , we are not brutes that one idiot will come and bamboozle like NK is doing to ibos. After insulting adeboye i knew even the deities will depart him....that was so un omoluabi

When fulani kidnappers catch you, please respectfully surrender to them like an omoluabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by uchvic(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2021
No vex bros but you de stoopid for this trash u dump here.

post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Daguccizgreat:
Anu mpama. Why have you zombies not clamoured for the arrest of Sheikh Gumi despite his strong affiliation and romance with the bandits and Fulani herdsmen ? .
Gumi, your pdp terrorist, kanu, bandits and evey evil names you mentioned up there,
Na Amadioha go kill all of them one by one

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Prophet777: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2021
This is just a season 1... arresting him is not the solution.

National unrest looms.

The end of contraption called Nigeria is just around the corner.

Go and write it down.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888461:

Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

They will all face serious and very very serious misery in life, along with their people.
No be curse,
Na FACT
One day you will wake up to know that Fulani herdsmen have wasted your family in the village and I guess you will say a glorious thank you to your darling daddy. Mark my words. It shall come to pass since you support evil

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Boudiccao: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
louqas:

Igboho set himself up......the moment he started behaving like NK i knew his days are short....we all know in yorubaland ibos have little respect for elders even their parents.....but not yorubas. The moment he started insulting obas and threatening to kill whoever doesn't support his agitation, he lost support of many , we are not brutes that one idiot will come and bamboozle like NK is doing to ibos. After insulting adeboye i knew even the deities will depart him....that was so un omoluabi

Your Sunday Igboho was caught like a rat in Cotonu and you still have the guts to insult Igbos.
Stupidity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by CR777: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No wonder you are the most hated person on this forum, imagine using your alternate moniker to reply yourself and even report others that told you the obvious truth.

Haha, bro, una get time for that clown.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Gentlerespect76: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
With the things you say about ethnic struggles in Nigeria, the day your identity is revealed you will deny being faster than Peter denied Christ in the Bible! It's just too much for you.

post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Flairoqy(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yet they can't arrest bandits on Nigerian soil
Give us names, we need their identity not rants, some of y’all are friends/family with these bandits unknowingly.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Brown2012: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Curious345: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2021
His only crime......

He chased (and not killed) the criminal fulani seriki away from his father's land...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Emmanuelellah: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Why will one start what he can't finish. I pity the supporters, escape leaving them to their fate.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Madmadrevo(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

BIG FOR NOTHING FOOL

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by FakeUnity: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

Eyah... You don't understand politics and I don't blame you

The fact that you don't know this is a major set back for your Osinbajo/ Zulum pipe dream is funny

Minority like you might have an opinion but always remember majority would have their way

And majority of people are more angry at herdsmen supported by Buhari than Sunday Igboho who wants Yoruba nation

Coldshisha my dear yoruba brother, you sound pained. You supported sai baba and his injustice against 'awon omo ibo. Today you dey lament full everywhere.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by MidasO1(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021
ERockson:
Nigeria end is near, The Buharist and his gang should enjoy it while it lasts
na for mouth e dey end?
Learn to keep next time
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by FarahAideed: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yet they can't arrest bandits on Nigerian soil

That is the most mind boggling part
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by kclee(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Im don red ooooo..

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by FakeUnity: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2021
louqas:

Ewedu man don deny him own brother sharperly. Typical natural backstabbers. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by FarahAideed: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888377:
May it never ever ever be well with anyone on Nairaland evil, wickedness, killings of innocent Nigerians, killings of our military personnel.

Anyone supporting evil here will die very miserable deaths.
They and their families will and can never escape the evil coming to their doors.

Say Amen if you don't support evil , blood and deaths.
Awon werey hypocritical swines and bastards.

Devil punish all evil people in Nigeria

You have just placed a curse on yourself if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by observanc1: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

dont mind that tiv nonentity

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Misterone: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2021
ERockson:
Nigeria end is near, The Buharist and his gang should enjoy it while it lasts
What sort of rubbish talk is this! you Will die before Nigeria. Idiot.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by starz100: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
They will form super cop on top freedom fighters and clueless about fulani herdsmen killings and kidnapping
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by ivolt: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:
I just wish bandit kingpins can be kidnapped and locked up like this too.
Shame on this country
Do you know bandits home address?
Do they travel with passports?
Do they issue threats while not having arms and army?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.