Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97001 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Grace001: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2021
I have said it... Nigerians don’t worth fighting for, masses are still in love with their oppressors.

I don’t pity Sunday Igboho, because he should be smart enough to know that those that run the affair of this country are heartless wicked and brutal . They will do everything to silence, kill or jail any individual or groups who want to liberate the oppressed from their chain.

The same masses he think he is fighting for want him to fail ,abbeg let him (Sunday) face his blues music

Nigeria masses are destiny to suffering and smiling, leave them with their chains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by BassReeves: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2021
naptu2:
EXCLUSIVE: Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested in Cotonou

Igboho was arrested Monday night after fleeing Nigeria to evade arrest by Nigeria's secret police.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK.
JUL 19, 2021

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has been arrested in Cotonou, Benin Republic by security operatives in the West African country.

Igboho was arrested Monday night after fleeing Nigeria to evade arrest by Nigeria's secret police.

A source privy to his departure from Nigeria said he had perfected plans to secretly escape from Nigeria through Cotonou and was heading to Germany.

He was, however, nabbed by security operatives in the neighboring country.

Speaking with SaharaReporters, a source privy to the incident, said, "Sunday Igboho has been arrested in Cotonou. He was arrested about an hour ago.

"He was supposed to travel to Germany through Cotonou this night. He wanted to leave Africa through Cotonou. He was arrested by security operatives in Cotonou.

"They are planning to bring him back to Nigeria."

Recall that the Department of State Services had declared Igboho wanted after its operatives carried out a bloody midnight raid on his residence in the Soka area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

DSS Public Relations Officer, Peter Afunnaya, had advised Igboho to turn himself in to the nearest security.

“Those cheering and eulogizing him may appeal to or advice him to do the needful,” Afunnaya said. “He should surrender himself to the appropriate authorities. He or anyone can never be above the law."

Pelumi Olajengbesi, one of the lawyers representing Igboho and others arrested in his House, told SaharaReporters he had not confirmed the news of Igboho's arrest in Cotonou.

"I will contact Yomi Aliu (SAN) to verify the news," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/exclusive-yoruba-freedom-fighter-sunday-igboho-arrested-cotonou
All thats left, is to just watch this space

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Crayfish09: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn this is really true oh, I can see the infamous zone b up there celebrating already, I swear to God, anybody that is still supporting this wicked, incompetent and vile government will suffer and lastly be killed by bandits.

E pain am tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Emann1000(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Kill Sunday Igboho now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by donnie(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2021
louqas:

Igboho set himself up......the moment he started behaving like NK i knew his days are short....we all know in yorubaland ibos have little respect for elders even their parents.....but not yorubas. The moment he started insulting obas and threatening to kill whoever doesn't support his agitation, he lost support of many , we are not brutes that one idiot will come and bamboozle like NK is doing to ibos. After insulting adeboye i knew even the deities will depart him....that was so un omoluabi

And what have those "powerful" Yoruba elders done to save your people from the death and annihilation that's already at the door?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Didi2d(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Masturbator2020:

This guy non get mind at all.Don't he know what it's means to embark of this journey vefor he started?looks like he didn't really thought of what lies ahead..I respect sowore and kanu oo.

At first the igboho guy was making sense not until people started hailing him and his head swell and his ego began to rise more than his reasoning.
Someone asked, what's igboho fighting for? For me kanu stand a chance more than igboho even though kanu also derailed at some point.

Talking about respect, sowore deserve it more because both kanu and igboho ran away and was eventually caught, but sowore is very much around

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by space9880: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888377:
May it never ever ever be well with anyone on Nairaland evil, wickedness, killings of innocent Nigerians, killings of our military personnel.

Anyone supporting evil here will die very miserable deaths.
They and their families will and can never escape the evil coming to their doors.

Say Amen if you don't support evil , blood and deaths.
Awon werey hypocritical swines and bastards.

Devil punish all evil people in Nigeria
How many people has Igboho k!lled?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Easternblood: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
For cotonou wey dey him backyard cheesy

This is a typical example of the saying which goes as--"you can run so far but you can't run away from your shadow"

I just dey wonder whether make we consult U.K on this igboho matter whether he get secret U.K citizenship so as to ease his treatment by DSS or make DSS just lock am for one dark cell and throway the key inside river Niger and fold hands till the second coming of jesus christ..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na true he own bad oo in fact he own go worse unless say tinubu go save am
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Princedapace(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2021
This guy did no wrong.

His people were getting killed and raped and chased out of their farm lands. It is so unfair.

This will surely make people to keep quiet when their people are getting killed.
Omo, Nigeria tire me. It is such an energy draining country.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Easternblood: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
bring the coned head back
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Leahraja: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Do we call this a win, or a ploy?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by izubext007: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Funy enough, Sunday was arrested in an brothel chilling with a contonu bitch........Samson and Delilah.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by LyfeJennings(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Prince001:

Oh speaking English is what u consider to be educated lol.
English is just like any other language, na only Naija is measured as been educated when u can speak it lmao.
All the English agbero in london are all educated according to u!!!!

Bro, so many people can't speak English yet they are knowledgeable
When calling for secession, there are people U consult, there are things U do. I CAN TELL U ONE THING, IGBOHO IS IN FOR A LONG TIME. U NO SEE AS THE GUY DEY ABUSE EVERYONE. He already abused the people who are meant to stand in line for him. U go see as he dey alone.
In the case of Kanu, he has support of his people even if they don't support his violent movement but they are with him solidly
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Gokoyer0(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
When are you going to get opolo that works, rotten vulture meats seller?

As old as you are, you are still refreshing Nairaland page every now and then so that you can type your gibberish on the front pages of Nairaland
post=103888259:
[s]We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Dickson178(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Cant they arrest the leader of Boko Haram ? sad angry
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Crayfish09: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

In the end history would repeat it self and Buhari's people would regret his actions

In the 80s he was cruel and ruthless

Guess how it ended?!

Buhari was jailed 3 and half years

Lost his mother to sickness and couldn't attend the burial

Got divorced by his first wife sefinatu

Went from being a rich General to a penniless herdsmen

Lost his first son

Lost his first daughter

After all these, he then rose to become YOUR presidentcheesy.

Cry us a rivertongue

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Yungmakaveli01(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2021
midehi2:

You are very correct, most times i skip too cos is irrelevant but sometimes i feel so ashamed of him
Nice one
His pal quoted me above all I did was skip,only someone who is ready to get dirty will accept a duel from a pig.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by yenereal(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Nairaland mods will one day explain why they allow one person known as to spill one thread with trashy comments. Look at page 1 of this thread. If it was me, they'd ban me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Meritocracy: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2021
ERockson:
Nigeria end is near, The Buharist and his gang should enjoy it while it lasts

Nothing will happen, as far as Abiola died in detention and nothing happened, every other thing is empty threat. I know it won't end well with him the day he started romance with Gani Adam and abandon his main object of Fulani insecurity issue and started yoruba nation stuff after bad advice from Gani Adam, why Gani didn't lead the fight as Are Onakakanfo and use Sunday head to break coconut. He should go and enjoy his donation on cell. All those people collecting donations abroad to cause trouble in Nigeria shall be nabbed. They are just fighting for their pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Easternblood: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin the scarified cone head is in the net
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by skywalker240(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2021
berbs:

No mind them.
Soon The best approach would be to maim these so called selfish elders, who are always silent to injustice but would never support who speaks out
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Easternblood: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

Guy nor day waste ur time day quote them just leave them the day of reckoning day close
Good
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by unikprince(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888412:

Say Amen or shut up our guest.
Stop being a hypocrite.

Again, may all the people supporting violence, deaths, murders of innocent Nigerians die prematurely in life.

Can we get a resounding AMEN?

For where, who wan die now?
See who's calling someone a hypocrite, may it never be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by donnie(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Didi2d:

Talking about respect, sowore deserve it more because both kanu and igboho ran away and was eventually caught, but sowore is very much around

Shouldn't that tell you he is seen as a mere politician and not a freedom fighter? I thought Nigerian youth were smart and not just talkatives.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Easternblood: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Emann1000:
Kill Sunday Igboho now
lol
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Plut01: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
masterP042:

I've been in this nairaland for many years, Within the last few years, I've noticed that nairaland has seriously been compromised. I think they've been bought by the government. Make any post about self determination and you'll be banned for months, a moderator here is openly partisan and compromised, yet the owner of this forum allows it. This is not the nairaland I used to know. I think this is why anything Nigeria finds it hard to be great, because before it gets to a high level they compromise it with their partiality and evil. Nairaland is dead and buried.

Ministry of info has a share on nairaland which enables it to have a Mod (you know the guy) who can always move government propaganda to the front-page on a whim, that happened since 2016 after the election.

And yes it has been compromised beyond reasoning mainly because;
* The faction of Zombies employed by the Custom boss, Ali (Who are core semi illiterate Fulanis) are always Working in hands with the remaining Zombies from the ministry of info (which now have only the Hausa Fulani Zombies working). So, any thread you see these people flood in, know it is a well fashioned thread to suit the narrative and derailed public opinion.
* Owner of nairaland can not do Nada. You can't stop a government which has a say on your business from doing their thing. I.e Using your platform for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by zoghys: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Don't be a spoilt sport, the menace caused by your dumb president kinsmen is never close to what sunday igboho and co agitators has caused. Your loving daddy Mr cow president should intensify the same energy to bring killer herdsmen, bandits and terrorism to a halt.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by rhektor(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888260:
Holiday quiz for children of hate frustration and perdition.
5000 recharge card for the first 10 wailing criminals, AKA Wailing zombies grin cheesy wink

Sugar cane and Gari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Emann1000(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Easternblood:
lol

Yes oo.. No be only Nnamdi Kanu deserve am nahh angry
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by adriano50: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
In Nigeria be very careful cus those cheering you will be the first to desert you wen the going get tough,on a second note is igboho and kanu the problem of Nigeria?ok this the plain fact one is tired of the marginalization of his people and start a self determination campaign is dat a criminal offence?ok he was unjustly arrested should I say kidnapped?ok the other is tired of killing happening in his land and started a crusade to protect his people and elighten them about the Yoruba nation you tag him a criminal,wat about the Fulani herdsmen?the cattle breeder association that has been blowing hate and inciting speech?what about bandit in our forest and has now turn kidnapping of school children into a side hustle?what about there sookeman shiek gumi? buhari is truly a religious and ethics bigot leave this country for those dat have the means

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.