Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance (5035 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee / Korede Bello Tells Jazzy To Get Married / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance by greghamite: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
BY FEMI SALAWU

Mavin Records artiste, Korede Bello has responded to critics of his performance last Sunday at Harvesters International Christian Church (HICC).

The singer carefully choose his words and claimed that he is a minister.

He was responding to an Expressng exclusive where US-based Nigerian Pastor, Olusola Fabunmi criticized the church for inviting an unbeliever to ‘minister on the church alter.’

Read Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism (Video)

Asked by a fan, if he is now a gospel minister, the singer replied in the affirmative.
“@koredebello We’re all ministers “@Jhiggywithit_: @koredebello so you’re a minister now or naw”,” he told a fan.

In another clarification, he said, ” @koredebello Religion and Spirituality are actually not friends…

More reactions below...

Re: I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance by SeverusSnape(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who dash you minister
Re: I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
When human beings will rise above the weight of the opinion of others. God searches the heart and will use whomever He deems fit.
Re: I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance by Pebcak: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
WTF is all these rants

If he is singing in your church and u dont like him walk out and come back after his performance
His salvation and relationship with God is personal
On the last day everybody will be OYO and answer for themself

If he like he can be a minister of God, minister of marvin, minister of sai baba, but all man for himself on judgement day

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? / Regina Daniel And Mr Ibu Enjoying Together See Photos / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.