Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pumpkin Recipe For Babies And Toddlers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pumpkin Recipe For Babies And Toddlers (322 Views)

Twenty Healthy Home-made Snacks For Babies And Toddlers / The Health Benefits Of Using Pumpkin Leaf "Ugu" To Cook / Recipe For 100 Spring Roll And 50 Pieces Of Samosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pumpkin Recipe For Babies And Toddlers by healthybabyreci(f): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Just today, I got a question I did not expect could be asked by a mother. And when I research further, I realised that most parents are having a similar challenge of not being able to prepare basic homemade food for their kids. In that case, I became wrong in my earlier assumption. Many parents are not even aware that pumpkin could also be given to their little ones in the form of a puree!
My baby was seven months old when I first introduced pumpkin puree to him. Indeed, I could tell that he really loved it. His expression was encouraging. In fact, the way he opened his little mouth repeatedly showed he needed more. When I shared this recipe with my friend, she tried it out on her six months old. Trust me, the testimony was very encouraging. Going further, I added formula milk to the puree, and the acceptance level was still remarkably high and fascinating. Now that my baby is 14 months, his acceptance level is phenomenal. To date, he still enjoys this recipe as he used to when he was younger.
If you have not given this delicious recipe to your baby yet, your baby is really missing out on something very nutritious. Please, try it for your baby and share with us the good news in our comment section. Besides, if you love baking, you could turn this recipe into different varieties of recipes, like pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins, and lots more. Read on to see the health benefits of pumpkin for your little ones and how to prepare it in a way your baby would love it.

Hey beautiful mummy!
Have you tried this delicious pumpkin recipe for your little one before?
What about the roasted option?
I bet you your baby is going to like it and want it more and more. Here is a quick step in preparing this delicious recipe for your little one:
i. Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees C
ii. Grab your pumpkin, wash the back with clean water
iii. Divide it into two from the stem, and scoop out the seeds and fibre using a spoon or knife
iv. Grab your tray and put a foil or paper on it. If you are using a foil sheet, brush it with vegetable oil
Please click here to discover more

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Tea / Easiest Stir Fry Roasted Potatoes, Carrots And Zucchini Recipe ( Video ) / 9 Health Benefits Of Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.