Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Nigerian Matrix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Matrix (237 Views)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Buhari Installed As Grand Patron Of The Nigerian Red Cross Society / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Matrix by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Neo is a Nigerian, all his life he has been confused "Something doesn't feel right in this country" he tells himself daily, one day he saw a message on his screen from a sender named Kanu the message read "Neo wake up, meet me at the bar you'll know which bar" Neo didn't understand who sent it or what it meant, the bar? He doesn't even drink, but while he was thinking about this he heard a sudden knock on his door, dum! dum! dum!...

To be continued
Re: The Nigerian Matrix by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Neo began to panic, he quietly went to the door to listen, from what he could hear it was two voices male and female. wait a minute he thought I know those voices, when he opened the door he saw his two best friends Chinedu and Bukola Chinedu smiled and spoke first, Neo the crab who refused to live the shell how you dey na... I'm good my brother just very busy I'm even busy now Neo replied. Bukola spoke next Uhhh poor baby we don't plan to waste your time today is my birthday, i knew you would forget she added seeing the look on Neo's face but you must attend my party not a request but a command. Haha! Neo replied yes your majesty please where is the royal ball taking place. Bukola smiled, At the Sunset Bar.

*Bar *Bar
Re: The Nigerian Matrix by oteneaaron(m): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Please try to space your paragraphs to make it easy to read.

I'm following this story abeg..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: We Are Fighting Rich People With Billions To Spend / Navy Releases Impounded Vessel To Owner In Delta / Hushpuppi Bribed Igp’s Team Leader Abba Kyari To Jail Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.