Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy (41012 Views)

Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video) / Bbnaija Final: Magician Babs Cadini Cast Spell On Davido And He Got Confused / Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Bayaar02(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
dexpendable:
Is magic real?

Yeah... It's real. That's why it's called magic! MUMU
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Renforce: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
W
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Albertone(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:
grin

Snake lady wink

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by pegix(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Any science u dont have knowledge of it is MAGIC
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Seniorwriter(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'll take him serious when he walks on Water!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Funny thing is, a lot of delusional folks really believe the guy has 'jazz'. That's to tell you how easily these people are deceived. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by shegun4sur: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by oneolajire(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nairalannd atheists, pls help me out.

Which scientific power is he using?

I don't want to hear "metaphysical".

2 Likes

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by wallay77(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by joway49: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by lolu2019: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Even the clothes he wore is by magic
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Adakintroy: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Real magic is fake magic
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Sebastine1994(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wow
Adakintroy:
Real magic is fake magic

hu
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by ajaeben: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
nice one
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Bluezy13(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
oneolajire:

Not believing in the existence of God does not mean believing in science.
I may not believe in the existence of God and at the same time I may not believe in Science as the cause of existence, and I still remain an atheist.

Also, not all atheists seek to nullify and falsify man's unexplained occurrences. Not all atheists seek arguments about which is right and wrong. Some don't care about whatever man believes in.

Stop being myopic by assuming that all atheists are argument freaks...trying to display their intelligence on falsification of religion, religious attributes, metaphysical, extraordinary or diabolical and magical events.
Live and Let Live.

6 Likes

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by babavik: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Entertainment Juju boy. Modernising black majic
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by ikechialex1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
I will buy him, so I can be using him during FEC meetings
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jas80:
Magics or tricks?
before it was trick,now it's magic,he has perform countless trick to me, that boy is so good
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by harmony75: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
You're MA ..What!? Magician�� no difference between you and babalawo (dibia or herbalist)
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Shutup1st(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
dexpendable:
Is magic real?
Is magic not real?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by kevoh(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
oneolajire:

You are seriously asking this silly question? angry Everything he is doing can be found on youtube or any online resource for magic tricks.
Ever heard of magic props? You can't perform proper magic tricks without the props. They make your magic acts look real. Even Chris Angel walking on water is with the aid of a material called Plexiglass.
The only skills you need to learn if you ever want to be a good magician is the art of distraction, sweet-talking and constant practice! Magic props do the rest! If you don't have these skills people will easily see through your tricks.
There is no supernatural or any sort of yeye power!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by patrick008: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omo come to think of it if I be this guy I go create the greatest money heist of all time.
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Litmus: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
dexpendable:
Is magic real?

Yup, if it is sufficiently advanced science, ask Arthur.
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Nawa4yu: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
dexpendable:
Is magic real?
Yes, it is real but never anything out of the ordinary. It is a trick done to the mind of the observer. Nothing spiritual about it.

1 Like

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by oneolajire(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
kevoh:

You are seriously asking this silly question? angry Everything he is doing can be found on youtube or any online resource for magic tricks.
Ever heard of magic props? You can't perform proper magic tricks without the props. They make your magic acts look real. Even Chris Angel walking on water is with the aid of a material called Plexiglass.
The only skills you need to learn if you ever want to be a good magician is the art of distraction, sweet-talking and constant practice! Magic props do the rest! If you don't have these skills people will easily see through your tricks.
There is no supernatural or any sort of yeye power!

Mr "asking silly questions".

Not ready to argue or prove things, just felt like asking simple questions today.

Late pastor TB Joshua, which scientific theory did he use to perform his own miracles.
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Babs Cardini Igboho
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by EBEk101(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Down here we call diz kinda kid a witch
Make nobody quote me
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by kevoh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
oneolajire:

Mr "asking silly questions".

Not ready to argue or prove things, just felt like asking simple questions today.

Late pastor TB Joshua, which scientific theory did he use to perform his own miracles.

Create another thread for the bolded sentence and mention me and any other atheists you feel to come and join you there. No point derailing this one. This thread is for Babs Cardini. Let the young man have his shine.
While you are in the process of creating a new thread, go and learn the meaning of:
1. Scientific Theory
2. Miracle
You can post the definitions in the thread you will create.

2 Likes

Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by Obakashdee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Afonjas and magic be like bread and butter
Akpaamu
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by 3KINGZ18: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tricks shouldn't be called magic
Re: Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy by panpan(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
The title of the thread is rude.
Why link a person's profession with the economy in such a manner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.