Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos (56162 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by AuroraB(f): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:
The Tinubu Family is traced to Efunroye Osuntinubu (1810 – 1887) watch and see how some smelly heads will be dishing out inaccurate history on this thread grin
You know next to nothing undecided
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by wellmax(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2021
foeedaba:
Lagosians are living in bondage.

Yet for all generations, nobody makes it in your entire region without running to Lagos.

So it has been, so it is and so it will ever be.

That 'bondage' must be sweet, or you are insane

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by izubext007: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Na tinubu get Lagos
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2021
foeedaba:

What bondage?

Una school na waste I swear,they said they won Thier case lagally and you're here saying lagosians are living in bondage,

How the hell is efuroye tinubu related to Bola tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Sammy07: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
AuroraB:
You know next to nothing undecided

Pls tell me grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
cescky:

Truth is Nigeria has a lot to learn from ghana..

Do you know that the small demonstration fahsola did as Lagos state government, was from a team he sent to ghana to learn how they achieved goods roads and beautiful flowers..
I really hope we could learn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by humblegbolahan: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
By Tobi Soniy

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/18/tinubu-family-takes-possession-of-land-with-50-houses-in-surulere/
The media is misleading this information because if you know the history who's efunroye tinubu in Yoruba history you won't comments like this. let me remind you I'm not tinubu fans

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So you know better than Thisday abi?

Bro you go school at all? cry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Elyonwings: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2021
You are right bro on your analysis on Ghana peace status. One thing that is very vital to sustanance of peace in Ghana is language. The Akan language called Twi. Almost all Ghanaians speak the language which really makes them see themselfs as one. Information dessemination in Ghana is also effective. They listen to radio news even in their remotest villages. The bottomline is, Ghana is not as heterogeneous as Nigeria. It is really painful that we can't unite our diversities to an advantage. The reason why Nigeria is loosing everything to Ghana. Nigerian youth run in droves to Ghana. Even as they are being humiliated, they prefer to stay in a country where their security is more guaranteed. May God save Nigeria.
Redoil:
they should have taken over the entire lagos
Is Ghana among the most peaceful countries in Africa? Why?
There are various reasons why Ghana is amongst the top 10 most peaceful countries in Africa.

1 - Ghana is 50% Akan, descendants of ancient farming societies who generally were a peaceful bunch.

2 - Although the Akan are the majority, they do not abuse the other minority tribes.

3 - Ghana is predominately a Christian country. In comparison to the Muslim countries that surround them, Ghana has managed to contain Islamic militants and nomadic groups that often try and disrupt the peace in West Africa.

4 - The Ghanaian government doesn't sponsor terrorism. On the other hand, the government of some other African countries have their hands deep in terrorism. For example, the Nigerian government (primarily run by Fulani Muslims) is tribalistic and actively engages in state-sponsored terrorism to kill various other ethnic groups (who are primarily farmers). Farmers are not safe in Nigeria. The government is importing various Fulani nomads from across Africa to take the land of our farmers. This has triggered food shortages and an insane amount of violence.

5 - The Muslim groups in Ghana are not as brainless as the ones in Nigeria. The Hausa people in Nigeria have for far too long, protected and sympathized with the Fulani nomadic groups (known for being terrorists who invaded West Africa from the north) because the Fulanis were also Muslim.

The Hausa in Ghana are not as weak. They don’t tolerate the Fulani groups as easily as those in Nigeria. Generally speaking, Ghanaians don’t tolerate violence and they certainly wont tolerate the violence carried out by nomadic groups that have destroyed Nigeria (and are trying to destroy the entire West African sub-region). Nigeria, Mali, Central African Republic and parts of Cameroon are currently being destroyed by these nomadic groups.

6 - Ghanaians are very observant of their country’s happenings. When crimes are committed, they talk about it all over social media and rant. Unlike Nigerians, they don’t turn a blind eye to crimes. Nigerians are more selfish. They only care when crimes directly affect them. They are also more tribalistic and don’t care when crimes are committed against other tribes.

7 - Ghanaian military is less corrupt than other West African countries. A few years ago, a group of cattle nomads from outside Ghana tried to annihilate villagers in their farms. The Ghanaian army was swift to catch those criminals and killed them and their cows.

Innocent cows are getting killed because the only language their nomadic owners understand is brutality. It’s 2021 and they don’t want to set up ranches like most civilised nations. They want to roam around, destroy our farming lands, kill innocent people, and be pests to others.

Also, because many of these cattle nomads are black Muslims who are mixed with Berbers. They feel they are above black people and refuse to obey laws in lands ruled by black people.

They never ever try and invade lands in North Africa (where their Arab/Berber masters live). Their terrorist acts are always against the blacks.

Since the Ghanaian military took action against them, they haven’t tried their nonsense in Ghana. But we know cattle nomads love revenge. We know they are secretly plotting revenge. Revenge killings are part of their DNA.

That’s why West Africans must keep both eyes open for these enemies of our blessed fertile lands who are secretly plotting to destroy our peace
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2021
seunmsg:

So, you prefer the Colonel who has not taken possession of a land he purportedly bought in the 60’s to win the case against the family that has been maintaining the land simply because there is a politician with the name Tinubu that you despise so much? If the claimant has a good case, why did he refuse to appeal the matter to the appeal court since 2013?

Sometimes, reason beyond politics of hatred. I don’t know where you come from in the south east but I’m sure you belong to a family with priced possession. Hopefully, someone will one day try and take away that priced possession from your family and when the case is decided in your family’s favour, someone will come out and claim you used influence, corruption and ill gotten wealth to compromise the case in your family’s favour.
You have a criminal mindset, this comment has confirmed it

So if I buy a land and appoint you to maintain it while I'm away for years,you will come back and claim ownership because you've been maintaining the land .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Ikinternational: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
cescky:

If you had sense, you'd know you're the one that is lost..

Pray make sense locate you, make you fit find your bearing (you can only be ghetto so i spoke your ghetto lingua).

At least learn some lessons in his post to help yourself, not everyday yahoo yahoo

Guy post your account balance n stop this nonsensical ramblings. I know advisors full nairaland.

Being a wise man, I don't take advice from guys that argue change with bus conductors

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Adeolajude:
I pray for long life to Tinubu ..he should live another 60 years to enjoy the land and wealth..so I pray ...amen.

And you be Yoruba o,so you don't know history,

How in the hell is efuroye tinubu related to Bola tinubu grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Basheer22: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So if I buy a land and appoint you to maintain it while I'm away for years,you will come back and claim ownership because you've been maintaining the land .

What is the name of the person he appointed to watch it? No answer.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Dagrace01(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Media and bloggers are problem of this country..
Why is Bola Ahmed Tinubu's picture up there?
What has he got to do with this?
U mislead people with media propaganda, and this isn't helping us as a nation..
This case has been on even before Ahmed was birthed and besides he was adopted into the Tinubu family, Google Efunroye Tinubu and you'll have a clearer picture of this..
The Tinubu family Ahmed was adopted to don't even have an affiliation to Efunroye Tinubu
Media won't kill us in this country..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Pls tell me grin

Go educate yourself na, thinking efuroye tinubu is related to Bola tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who told you he appointed them

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by humilitypays(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Redoil:
There are various reasons why Ghana is amongst the top 10 most peaceful countries in Africa.

1 - Ghana is 50% Akan, descendants of ancient farming societies who generally were a peaceful bunch.

2 - Although the Akan are the majority, they do not abuse the other minority tribes.

3 - Ghana is predominately a Christian country. In comparison to the Muslim countries that surround them, Ghana has managed to contain Islamic militants and nomadic groups that often try and disrupt the peace in West Africa.

4 - The Ghanaian government doesn't sponsor terrorism. On the other hand, the government of some other African countries have their hands deep in terrorism. For example, the Nigerian government (primarily run by Fulani Muslims) is tribalistic and actively engages in state-sponsored terrorism to kill various other ethnic groups (who are primarily farmers). Farmers are not safe in Nigeria. The government is importing various Fulani nomads from across Africa to take the land of our farmers. This has triggered food shortages and an insane amount of violence.

5 - The Muslim groups in Ghana are not as brainless as the ones in Nigeria. The Hausa people in Nigeria have for far too long, protected and sympathized with the Fulani nomadic groups (known for being terrorists who invaded West Africa from the north) because the Fulanis were also Muslim.

The Hausa in Ghana are not as weak. They don’t tolerate the Fulani groups as easily as those in Nigeria. Generally speaking, Ghanaians don’t tolerate violence and they certainly wont tolerate the violence carried out by nomadic groups that have destroyed Nigeria (and are trying to destroy the entire West African sub-region). Nigeria, Mali, Central African Republic and parts of Cameroon are currently being destroyed by these nomadic groups.

6 - Ghanaians are very observant of their country’s happenings. When crimes are committed, they talk about it all over social media and rant. Unlike Nigerians, they don’t turn a blind eye to crimes. Nigerians are more selfish. They only care when crimes directly affect them. They are also more tribalistic and don’t care when crimes are committed against other tribes.

7 - Ghanaian military is less corrupt than other West African countries. A few years ago, a group of cattle nomads from outside Ghana tried to annihilate villagers in their farms. The Ghanaian army was swift to catch those criminals and killed them and their cows.

Innocent cows are getting killed because the only language their nomadic owners understand is brutality. It’s 2021 and they don’t want to set up ranches like most civilised nations. They want to roam around, destroy our farming lands, kill innocent people, and be pests to others.

Also, because many of these cattle nomads are black Muslims who are mixed with Berbers. They feel they are above black people and refuse to obey laws in lands ruled by black people.

They never ever try and invade lands in North Africa (where their Arab/Berber masters live). Their terrorist acts are always against the blacks.

Since the Ghanaian military took action against them, they haven’t tried their nonsense in Ghana. But we know cattle nomads love revenge. We know they are secretly plotting revenge. Revenge killings are part of their DNA.

That’s why West Africans must keep both eyes open for these enemies of our blessed fertile lands who are secretly plotting to destroy our peace
wow, this beautiful write up supposed to be on front page of all Nigerian national dailies, just wow
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Redoil:

How can I become a citizen of Ghana? Like one with Ghana passport and not citizen by mouth?
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Sammy07: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2021
ajericho:

Go educate yourself na, thinking efuroye tinubu is related to Bola tinubu

Tell me nah educator grin
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by ajericho(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Tell me nah educator grin
I swear your school na waste go Google and educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Sammy07: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2021
ajericho:
I swear your school na waste go Google and educate yourself

At least you're educated, so tell me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I can see you have a sound legal mind and knows a lot about land matters. Why not help the claimant to file an appeal in court and represent him pro Bono. I trust you can win the case for him against the evil Tinubu family. For once in your life, make yourself useful to the society instead of wailing annoyingly about Tinubu daily on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by omohayek: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
foeedaba:
How? Because a family that long predates a certain former governor, and that predates even the founding of the Lagos Protectorate (let alone Nigeria) has won a court case against a fraudster trying to steal their land? It really says something about how ignorant you are of Lagos if you fail to realise there were wealthy Tinubus in Lagos long before Bola Ahmed Tinubu entered this world.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Redoil:

Hmmm. I think you omitted the part that descendants of Yoruba own significant land in a major city in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
According to some stupid people, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria ..

They want Tinubu to do to Nigeria treasury what himself and his family are doing to Lagos .
Ignoramus.
Tinubu family is different from Bola Tinubu in case you don't know

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by omohayek: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

His family does

It was an easy win for your asiwaju Tinubu family to win the land because of his influence and ill gotten wealth .
Another tribalistic ignoramus who thinks everyone who shares the same surname must be related. Some of us had surnames well before your ancestors ever left their forest hamlets.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
seunmsg:

I can see you have a sound legal mind and knows a lot about land matters. Why not help the claimant to file an appeal in court and represent him pro Bono. I trust you can win the case for him against the evil Tinubu family. For once in your life, make yourself useful to the society instead of wailing annoyingly about Tinubu daily on Nairaland.

The Bola Ahmed Tinubu you worship and adore so much is having a pending criminal drug case case in USA , the reason why he can't enter the United States for many years now for the fear of arrest

Keep supporting mad thieves like Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Redoil:

Point number 6. VERY CORRECT
Re: Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos by eastOFwest(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.