Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event (121549 Views)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by pongwa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
You get this kind backside yet you no go Oba lats week. By now, you for don become millionaire.
LiMAO! Waste of precious talent
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Omo If you see that ass and you as a man you don't wish to chook your prick inside.. then my Bros you're Gaybriel grin
Look keh this small yansh.

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
nrexzy:
Wey d backside
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
You no lie
OkuFaba:
say no more, she's now swallowing Royal Pen!s
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Confirm!
Bbass1990:
Quick advert is all I see.
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thats an undeniable fact!

We all know that
wellmax:
Apart from their bodies, most girls really have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
I sure say your rod no go rise when near to her ass grin
EmmanuelScott1:
The backside need a special treatment from my rod grin grin
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by PierreAbutu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Icejayz:
I hope the ass is not a smelly ass sha cheesy

With 4 days unwashed pant, my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by format9798(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
wellmax:
Apart from their bodies, most girls really have nothing to offer

Atleast they still have something to offer, and that alone can take them to the highest height. These days na only God they take men far o, even with all we have to offer.
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by olawale1516(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na yanse baba k1 self dey look chia
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by IVORY2009(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abalado:
She's do advertisement,,asewo oshi,, smelling pussy

Lolz, come and shake yours and less see

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Omo If you see that ass and you as a man you don't wish to chook your prick inside.. then my Bros you're Gaybriel grin
E choke

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by stieyven(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
You get this kind backside yet you no go Oba lats week. By now, you for don become millionaire.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by anambraamaka: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Where is the backside ??
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by winner37(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just fantasizing , if her backside could steal show ,her pussy will swallow everyone present in the show ....
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by CSTRR: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
That is the beauty of Yoruba women.

They may not have the face most times, but their backside are wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by chaloskyx: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ooni is definately going to sample this one she was ther doing that for a reason and she has gotten the attention of her inlaw
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by ianq: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
If the odds are fair enough, I can stake good money that this isn't her real backside. You don't have to look too closely to see the outline of the padding. Real flesh being shaken would be more jelly-like in movement and not so stiff.
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Makanaki127: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
she is nt, jus sister to the Queen
Sister when ooni go soon start to knack
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Makanaki127: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Icejayz:
I hope the ass is not a smelly ass sha cheesy
Yes oh no be to get big ass oh the question is weda it is clean ? Hope is not smelling fowl odour
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is that Sunday Igboho standing next to her? cheesy

thereturnoflucy:
Similoluwa on Fire: Sister of Ooni’s wife steals show with backside at royal event – Kabiyesi Olowa of Igbara Oke makes it rain on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZwPpFGqIg

A trending video sighted by KikioTolu News has showed the moment Similoluwa, the sister of Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola, wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, was dancing to the music of popular Nigerian Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, also known as K1 De Ultimate, at an event.

The Olori’s sister, who has her striking resemblance, joyfully moved her waist from side to side as other kings who were present at the event stylishly stole some looks.

Source; https://kikiotolunews.com/2021/07/20/similoluwa-on-fire-sister-of-oonis-wife-steals-show-with-backside-at-royal-event-kabiyesi-olowa-of-igbara-oke-makes-it-rain-on-her/
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by makavelli80(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
I hope its neat
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by anozeanoze: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
who is your girl?
h

You De mad ni abi na wetin
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by RioCarputo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mosdii where are you ooo?
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Tunagee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Are you blind?

I still dey look for the backside ooooo!
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by COMPAQ(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
thereturnoflucy:
Similoluwa on Fire: Sister of Ooni’s wife steals show with backside at royal event – Kabiyesi Olowa of Igbara Oke makes it rain on her

A trending video sighted by KikioTolu News has showed the moment Similoluwa, the sister of Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola, wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, was dancing to the music of popular Nigerian Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, also known as K1 De Ultimate, at an event.

The Olori’s sister, who has her striking resemblance, joyfully moved her waist from side to side as other kings who were present at the event stylishly stole some looks.

Source; https://kikiotolunews.com/2021/07/20/similoluwa-on-fire-sister-of-oonis-wife-steals-show-with-backside-at-royal-event-kabiyesi-olowa-of-igbara-oke-makes-it-rain-on-her/

It looks unnatural. Doesn't attract me one bit! If anything I will say she is just fat assed.
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Larrykaysail(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
She is my girl
tope tope she is my Girl
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Henri8: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
nrexzy:
Wey d backside
Ko ask jare.
Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
thereturnoflucy:

which backside? This potopoto backside? Abegi.......i spit

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
I don't know why ladies with big ass think all men drool over them.

I personally dislike Big ass... Just have onion booty and I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event by opribo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
She's gorit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture) / Igbo Architecture | Ụlọ omé n'Ìgbò / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.