Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? (1151 Views)

Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Grace001: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by oilyngbati(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yorubas should be careful about the op. Over the coming days following the arrest of Sunday Igboho, terrorists like Ipob will want to use the incident to forge alliance with the Yoruba.
This op is a well know Ipob terrorist and should be ignored for what he is,,,,a deceiver and a liar from the pits of hell!
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well you cannot say we all support igboho just because you and your fams do. You shouldn't generalize it, kid undecided
Stop taking it hard on yourself old man

No be fight
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Mangekyo: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
skywalker240:

Stop taking it hard on yourself old man

No be fight

How the hell did you think I was going hard on you, kid? Just giving you a few advice as I would with any other lad our there who is taking to the wrong path in life. This stubbornness won't take you anywhere, son. Don't be incorrigible undecided
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

How the hell did you think I was going hard on you, kid? Just giving you a few advice as I would with any other lad our there who is taking to the wrong path in life. This stubbornness won't take you anywhere, son. Don't be incorrigible undecided
Acient Ancestors, i don hear grin grin
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Sammy07: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
As most people know by now, the arrest of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is not something that most Igbos are happy about. The evidence is in the fact that there was no outpouring of joy at his arrest, anywhere in the East, and hardly any political leader there has shown any support for the arrest. A certain gutter cleaner in Lagos, who rejoiced at Kanu's arrest, was promptly denounced and disowned by his own family the next day. Since Kanu's arrest, there has been a global protest in Germany, Brazil, Israel, Ireland, London, Japan, Spain and many more

However, I am curious about how Yorubas feel about Sunday Igboho. If news going round is true that Sunday Igboho has been arrested in Cotonou, then it means that he will soon be flown to Abuja to face treason charges.

How does the Yoruba nation feel about Sunday Igboho's arrest?

Change it to his supporters.

BTW power is coming to South West or regional government that's my own
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by r4bbit: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Another Stupid crackhead from the ape town grin grin
FreeIgbos:

You mean my father and mother are mumu? What an abobaku :
You're an lmbecile, and you don't deserve to speak in public .-fools lyk you will always be d first to chant stupid things on nairaland... To you ,anything to make other tribe look bad,is interesting... Yes you're a fool and a big immature -one for that matter ..you' don't knw who your ally and your enemy is... You shouldn't write on this platform ever again, it an advice -that will save you from self destruction...
And You also don't deserve to wear that moniker ,you're a disgrace ! Fool

Below is the screenshot of what you said and a reminder of one of your stupidity in life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami / Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP / Graphic Videos Of The Genocide In Imo State By Ebubeagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.