Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. (2076 Views)

Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening / If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. / IPOB's Kanu Audio Call To Burn Down Lagos: Lagos To Petition ICC And Interpol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by xcuggsm(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
BREAKING NEWS:
Unconfirmed report shared on a WhatsApp group early this morning says that the Government of the Republic of Benin and the InterPol are currently refusing to handover Sunday Idogho to the Nigerian Government in Cotonuo.
That Idogho's lawyer was fast enough to call the attention of the Benin Government over the arrest of his client!!

Can this be true?

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2021
I don't know how truth is the story, but you said his lawyer called Benin republic government you must high on IBADAN weed

3 Likes

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by SlayerForever: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2021
supportnija:
I don't know how truth is the story, but you said his lawyer called Benin republic government you must high on IBADAN weed

1 Like

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by appishani1(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria and fake news.
They just arrested him yesterday night ooohhh.
But today the Benin president called you in your vivo phone telling you they don't want to hand him over to the Nigerian government.
Why then did they arrested him, did he offended Benin government or interpol? Why they arrested him
Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by Penguin2: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
supportnija:

What do you mean?

That Beninoise Govt is unapproachable?

It’s not your fault. Fulani herdsmen in Aso Rock has given you the impression that men in govt are some sort of lords that no one is worthy enough to come to their presence.

Everybody is not Aboki.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by Lattop(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Nonsense... Unverified NEWS!
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by nairalandankrah: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Good news!
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by vibre: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Which one be Sunday Idogho? Fake News!!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by FarahAideed: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
The Govt of Benin republic will always bow to Nigerian govt pressure , there has been several precedence on this ...If it's Ghana I can believe small but Cotonou Forget it , they will handover Igboho and his shadow join
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by proxillin(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2021
I dont think this is true. It was Benin rep government that arrested him and called nigeria to come and pick him.

Its a voluntary action by beninoise to garner Nigeria favour

1 Like

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by jlinkd78(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2021
My take is that bandits and BH terrorists who are the real threat to the sovereignty of this failed country are not being pursued with this gusto the terrorist-laden govt is arresting seperatists whose coming were as a result of the government's complicity.Some people are simply untouchable because of where they come from.
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Afonjas don dey cry. Day never break fear don grip Afonja!! Hahahahahahaa grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by joyandfaith: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2021
If he has political asylum or refuge paper, benin republic is not expected to hand him over to Nigeria government. There are international conventions on this.
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by pek(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
appishani1:
Nigeria and fake news.
But today the Benin president called you in your vivo phone telling you they don't want to hand him over to the Nigerian government.
Why then did they arrested arrest him, did he offended offend Benin government or interpol? Why they arrested him
Tell me
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by PrudencyFeats: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2021
OP do you mean the Republic of Benin that is begging to become a state in Nigeria?
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by FakeUnity: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
appishani1:
Nigeria and fake news.
Why then did they arrested him, did he offended Benin government or interpol? Why they arrested him
Tell me

Abokey vulture, I myself have called the US white house on few occasions for enquiries.

fulani lords of aso rock have created the feudal impression on the nigerian psyche that people in govt are gods that cannot be approached by an ordinary citizen.

You be inferior mugu! cheesy
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by flokii: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Racoon:
My take is that bandits and BH terrorists who are the real threat to the sovereignty of this failed country are not being pursued with this gusto the terrorist-laden govt is arresting seperatists whose coming were as a result of the government's complicity.Some people are simply untouchable because of where they come from.

The North are not as smart as they think.. people are the government and government is the people.

Most countries like United States have concluded that bandits, Bokoharam etc. enjoy State sponsorship with key Northern elites, even sitting governors in the loop. Bishop Kukah's comments to the International community has also made this government unpopular with the way the banditry and kidnapping issues are being handled.

Nothing lasts forever.. sooner or later, this country might end up dividing. Some professors have started making case that Lord Lugard's 1914 amalgamation elapsed years ago after a 100 year period. We're watching how things play out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by HRMK: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
xcuggsm:
BREAKING NEWS:
Unconfirmed report shared on a WhatsApp group early this morning says that the Government of the Republic of Benin and the InterPol are currently refusing to handover Sunday Idogho to the Nigerian Government in Cotonuo.
That Idogho's lawyer was fast enough to call the attention of the Benin Government over the arrest of his client!!

Can this be true?
TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. by theTranscriber: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:
Which one be Sunday Idogho? Fake News!!
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) / JUST IN: Kenyan Ambassador To Testify In Nnamdi Kanu Abduction Case Dies In Abuj / Russia Invasion: Seun Osewa Blames Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.