Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) (2075 Views)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / New First Lady Of Imo State Is 30 Year-old Lawyer (Photos) / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by FactBoyz: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was all smiles in court today as he posed with his lawyer Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Dailymice: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Some people have landed in hospital and diagnosed with Chronic Heart Attack after seeing this picture grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by FactBoyz: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
winkWell done

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kanu and handsomeness na 5 and 6.
See as baba fresh for cell ohhhhh
Pls and pls to avoid BP bcs BP drugs are expensive do not open this page, I take God, Ala, Amadiona or Sango dey beg

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Dailymice: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Kanu and handsomeness na 5 and 6.
See as baba fresh for cell ohhhhh
Pls and pls to avoid BP bcs BP drugs are expensive do not open this page, I take God, Ala, Amadiona or Sango dey beg
grin grin Go and pick Helinues and benuejosh from Daura General Hospital where they have been admitted shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by BombAttack(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dailymice:
grin grin Go and pick Helinues and benuejosh from Daura General Hospital where they have been admitted shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dailymice:
Some people have landed in hospital and diagnosed with Chronic Heart Attack after seeing this picture grin grin grin
And some of them are BP patients, doctors go chop for this week very well

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dailymice:
Otochaaa a, I would have loved to do that but grass eaters won't allow me, they might think that I hv come to drag their grass with them

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Many Nigerians don't know that MNK doesn't need to push the Biafran agitation because of his background as a Prince. I even wonder that he has never used the word Prince before his name at any given time that I am aware of. I am amazed that the two Biafran pro-independence leaders and champions of the Igbo are not from the downtrodden classes of Nigerians but from the upper and upper-middle classes. Ojukwu, the son of a billionaire put everything on the line to protect his people. MNK, a prince and heir to the throne in his community also chose the path of most resistance rather than comfort. No wonder, Igbos hold these men in the highest of esteems. They leave their comfort zones to fight for the rights of their people and those of other oppressed Nigerian natives. May God grant MNK victory against the evil reactionary forces that have refused to let Nigeria reach its full glory.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Dailymice: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
brownemmanuel43:

Otochaaa a, I would have loved to do that but grass eaters won't allow me, they might think that I hv come to drag their grass with them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by yyba: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
That won't stop him from spending the rest of his life in prison. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Stuuupiddd Dss should have beaten him ...make him really hungry

All those compromised officers will be jobless before this month end

See the uselessss kanu laughing...

This is an insult an insult

How dare him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Dailymice: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cry me a RIVER
yyba:
That won't stop him from spending the rest of his life in prison. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by DOTian: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dailymice:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Themainboy22: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ohamadike! You can not just help but love this guy. Except you are a zone-b, who depend on a meagre of 30k stipend to avert starvation from our darling dazzy. Aka, jubril el sudan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Joromi1: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
I think they've been raping Kanu in prison but he's too shy to say it. See how him prick stand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Gadafii: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
somebody check on oyingboupdate and juliusmelema, the dead meat seller too cheesy cheesy cheesy

make sure they are not close to where dem dey sell sniper or otapiapia, to avoid stories that touch tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Gadafii: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:
I think they've been raping Kanu in prison but he's too shy to say it. See how him prick stand.
[/s]

abokiii, have you washed your head today with cow urine wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
This picuture is designated Graphic to zombies

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ohamadike!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
If his lawyer tells him what my people have done in solidarity for him, he has every reason to smile. The first man in Nigeria's history to get an entire region to shut down several times in solidarity with his detention. He has made history for himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's really good to see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I pray they release him and Chief Sunday Igboho soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dem never change this fendi designers for am?

All those buhari A$$ lickers that thought he will be eating watery beans.... BP go kill una

Even for prison him still dey wear designers wey fit buy una destiny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Poses With Lawyer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
The Only man to shut down a region his not a governor not a pastor not a president even the president power can not dare it to shut down a region south south and south East kia baba Respect this man he unity Igbos on one voice one movement he fought Herdsmen with ESN, his the most talked man right know in Nigeria and West Africa MNK AGU igbo nwoke bu idike yadiba!!

(1) (Reply)

Russia Invasion: Seun Osewa Blames Biden / My Neural Observation About Hausas/funanis, Yorubas And Igbos As Ijaw Man. / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.