Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me (1679 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Nairalanders please I need your help, I am being threatend by my former boss who beat me up and tried to rape me, this issue has made me start having suicidal thoughts, I have been depressed and my BP is on the rise. Please help.

How it all happened was:
A few years back when I was 17 I was at sapele, Delta State, living with my sister and we found it difficult feeding I had to pick a job I worked as a receptionist in his firm then. Just a few weeks after I started the job he began making sexual advances towards me, which I refused, I was so young but he didn't care he continued he began to assault me sexually, he will come around touching and forcfully squezze my breast at times. I couldn't leave the job cos I needed the money badly for us to feed.

On that fateful day it was on a Sunday he called me to come get the office keys at his place cos he won't be going to the office early I left for his place when I got to his place he locked the door and said I have no where to run to there was no light and he had put on his generator set and began playing music at a very high volume so no one outside will hear what was happening.

when I refused to sleep with him he began to beat me up, slapping me and punching me, at some point in the struggle to forcfully have his way God made it happen that his generator went off, just then his Neighbour knocked at the door to collect his phone he gave him to charge, immediately he opened the door I ran out he chased me and beat me up again on the street again.

I was young I was scared I couldn't report to anybody cos he threatened to beat me again and he even sacked me after that.
Over the years he has been pestering me asking to come to my base even after he got married he still continued he travelled all the way to my location to see me I refused to see him.

Few days ago he came into my DM again this time insulting and calling me names, saying if I had dated him he would have made my life better, when I told him I could never have dated him after all he did to me, how he beat me up and attempted to rape me he said it was going to get me arrested for character defamation. As we speak he has sworn to get me locked up as he said he has friends in the police.

Each time I try to put this very ugly and painful part of my past behind he look pulls me back into my pain. My BP is on the rise, I am depressed, I don't even know what to do or who to call.

Has it become a crime to be a woman?
Has it become a crime not to be rich?
Has it become a crime to make ends meet?
Has it become a crime to be young and beautiful?
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by ThatIgedeBoy: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmmm
This is deep.
Men making some of us ashamed of our manhood.
What is going on.
Please law enforcement men/women and lawyers in the house should take a look at this and help this lady

4 Likes

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by cybersoldiers: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2021
How did he get your new phone number?

Better change your phone line.

Then excommunicate anyone who could give your new line to him.

Meanwhile, you should as well discuss this with your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by elonmuskbaby: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Resign

Leave his job for him

Change your phone number and house address

99 days for the thief,1 day for the owner.one day he will shove his pen1s on someone that will hook him

You need to protect yourself from rap1st
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Your case is much easy now...first you need to tell your author family members. N.a. dem go first to arrange his head sef n he will calm down. Dont you hv guys like slowmir in your family?
If that one no work which no doubt, you hv all his chats, make una go report to police n show dem proof from your phone.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Sonnobax15(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
tongue
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by stupidmod3: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
u no tell family member u no tell police u no tell friends u come online, a faseless forum to complain.

u love d attention period.

5 Likes

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by eskimoeze: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Drop his number here. Let's give him insult of his life.

1 Like

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by ojsmscom(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Look for a human rights activists within your area,report to the person and they will take up the matter...the Court will compel him pay you damages and you cash out and start your business

1 Like

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Reads like a story in Hints.

3 Likes

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by clarocuzioo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
A whole lot things doesn't ads up in your story.

You are working for him and he was harassing you serially, you allowed it, you did not tell anyone.

You went to his house alone and he tried to rape you, you ran out and he beat you up in the street, you did not call.passers by to help you cut his manhood since he is beating you after trying to rape you.

The next day you continued with the work. You never told anybody or reported him to the police.

Even after hw got.married, and you have changed location, both of you maintained communication to the extent he came to your.new location

Tell us all that transpired, you are being economical with the truth.

5 Likes

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by FManager(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Find it hard to believe your story,

1 Like

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by FManager(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Also how are you able create a thread for a newly created account.
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by cayorday89(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you have evidence of the new messages and chat he had with you of recent, they will go a long way in helping you, make report to trusted people around you and keep your evidences safe and secured, in case he tries something funny, people will know where to start their investigations from...
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Mecoy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Expose him. Give his full name and location.

If you keep quiet, he won't stop

Drizella10:
Nairalanders please I need your help, I am being threatend by my former boss who beat me up and tried to rape me, this issue has made me start having suicidal thoughts, I have been depressed and my BP is on the rise. Please help.

How it all happened was:
A few years back when I was 17 I was at sapele, Delta State, living with my sister and we found it difficult feeding I had to pick a job I worked as a receptionist in his firm then. Just a few weeks after I started the job he began making sexual advances towards me, which I refused, I was so young but he didn't care he continued he began to assault me sexually, he will come around touching and forcfully squezze my breast at times. I couldn't leave the job cos I needed the money badly for us to feed.

On that fateful day it was on a Sunday he called me to come get the office keys at his place cos he won't be going to the office early I left for his place when I got to his place he locked the door and said I have no where to run to there was no light and he had put on his generator set and began playing music at a very high volume so no one outside will hear what was happening.

when I refused to sleep with him he began to beat me up, slapping me and punching me, at some point in the struggle to forcfully have his way God made it happen that his generator went off, just then his Neighbour knocked at the door to collect his phone he gave him to charge, immediately he opened the door I ran out he chased me and beat me up again on the street again.

I was young I was scared I couldn't report to anybody cos he threatened to beat me again and he even sacked me after that.
Over the years he has been pestering me asking to come to my base even after he got married he still continued he travelled all the way to my location to see me I refused to see him.

Few days ago he came into my DM again this time insulting and calling me names, saying if I had dated him he would have made my life better, when I told him I could never have dated him after all he did to me, how he beat me up and attempted to rape me he said it was going to get me arrested for character defamation. As we speak he has sworn to get me locked up as he said he has friends in the police.

Each time I try to put this very ugly and painful part of my past behind he look pulls me back into my pain. My BP is on the rise, I am depressed, I don't even know what to do or who to call.

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Pauladex(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Show us some evidences then we help you take the rapist down and nail him to the valley
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Bigdre31: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Drop his digits , sit back & watch magic happen
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
cybersoldiers:
How did he get your new phone number?

Better change your phone line.

Then excommunicate anyone who could give your new line to him.

Meanwhile, you should as well discuss this with your boyfriend.
I discussed with my fiancee already am still using the same line
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
stupidmod3:
u no tell family member u no tell police u no tell friends u come online, a faseless forum to complain.

u love d attention period.
The same day he beat me up.nd tried to rape me he went straight nto my sister ND reported himself to her I didn't involve the police then cos I had no money for a court case the reason am speaking out now is cos he is threatening me
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
cayorday89:
If you have evidence of the new messages and chat he had with you of recent, they will go a long way in helping you, make report to trusted people around you and keep your evidences safe and secured, in case he tries something funny, people will know where to start their investigations from...
Hve done that
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
clarocuzioo:
A whole lot things doesn't ads up in your story.

You are working for him and he was harassing you serially, you allowed it, you did not tell anyone.

You went to his house alone and he tried to rape you, you ran out and he beat you up in the street, you did not call.passers by to help you cut his manhood since he is beating you after trying to rape you.

The next day you continued with the work. You never told anybody or reported him to the police.

Even after hw got.married, and you have changed location, both of you maintained communication to the extent he came to your.new location

Tell us all that transpired, you are being economical with the truth.
When he was harrasing while I was working for him I kept chasing him away ND I tot it would stop I didn't go to his house cos I felt like I went to his house cos he called me to come get the office keys he sacked me the next day
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Drizella10:

How it all happened was:

Dear OP,

I am deeply saddened by your present predicament. I don't seem to understand what is happening to our once sane world.

Sexual predators like your former boss are sick in the head, and persons that are sick in the head, have no place amongst sane members of our society.

My belief has always been that when God blesses someone, he/she should ordinarily seek to help the less privileged and not use such wealth to take advantage of them.

If you are in Lagos, let me know so I can guide you on how to contact the domestic and sexual violence response team.

I would also advise you to call the number in the display whether or not you reside in Lagos. They can refer you to a sister agency in your state.

Sexual predators have no place in our communities, and we must, therefore, do all we can to end domestic and sexual violence in our society.

Shalom

Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Drizella10(f): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
litigator:

Dear OP,

I am deeply saddened by your present predicament. I don't seem to understand what is happening to our once sane world.

Sexual predators like your former boss are sick in the head, and persons that are sick in the head, have no place amongst sane members of our society.

My belief has always been that when God blesses someone, he/she should ordinarily seek to help the less privileged and not use such wealth to take advantage of them.

If you are in Lagos, let me know so I can guide you on how to contact the domestic and sexual violence response team.

I would also advise you to call the number in the display whether or not you reside in Lagos. They can refer you to a sister agency in your state.

Sexual predators have no place in our communities, and we must, therefore, do all we can to end domestic and sexual violence in our society.

Shalom
Tnk u so much
Re: HELP My Former Boss Tried To Rape Me Now He Threatens Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Drizella10:

Tnk u so much

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Guess Which Super Star This Baby Turned Out To Be? / Mexican Great Grandmother Arrested For Drug Trafficking (pic) / Naira Scarcity: 3 Feared Dead As Protest Rocks Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.